Big Sister, Best Friend

Story Info
A brother and sister who are close get even closer.
4.9k words
4.36
159.3k
169
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
McCrazy23
McCrazy23
171 Followers

It is spring time as Rodney Hanson is at home in his room, doing homework after coming home from school. He is a five foot, nine-inch-tall, nineteen-year-old teenager with brown hair and blue eyes, who is a senior in high school. He is one of the few who was a junior for half a year before becoming senior. All he has on is a pair of shorts, showing off his toned, but somewhat pale body since he exercises daily at home. He has what it takes to play sports but would rather deal with electronics and computers. The reason he is only wearing shorts is because of how hot the day is, even if it is the middle of spring. The ceiling fan overhead spins gently as he reads a chemistry book.

Spring Break starts tomorrow, but instead of going to hang out with some of his friends that he has or go to the beach, he would rather stay at home and study. His parents are both college graduates with Master degrees and he wants to be the same as them. His father is an engineer, while his mother works at the hospital. But he would also stay at home for his big sister, who is a year older than him.

Cindy is in her room, studying her biology notes. She is a twenty-year-old, five foot and seven-inch-tall teenager with blond hair, green eyes, and plain skin, though she is above average in weight. She is considered chubby, but not overly fat. Her arms are a bit plump. Her stomach is round, but not saggy. Her hips are somewhat wide with thick, but long legs. Her breasts are almost an E cup, but don't sag, which she is thankful for. Her ass though, she wishes it was smaller. Overall; pudgy on some spots and chubby in others. But she never minds it since her brother always likes the way she looks. She wears a white over-sized shirt and a pair of pink house shorts under the shirt.

Both of them are best friends and have been for years since they were young. They would do everything together, well almost. Taking baths together stopped after they got 'the talk' from their parents, after both found out about the 'mysterious noises' coming from their parents' bedroom when they were in middle school. But everything else stayed the same. Cindy never made many friends though, ever since after the middle of middle school she started to gain weight. Kids made fun of her, but her little brother always rescued her.

Cindy sighs as she rests against the chair she sits on. Since young, people always thought Rodney was the oldest, even though he always said he wasn't. Thinking now with the way he looks, he might as well be. She only had some friends while he had plenty, but she always wondered why he never had a girlfriend. Rodney always hung out with her, so maybe she was the problem? Cindy shakes her head from those thoughts. She stretches a bit before getting up. "I need a massage." She says with a groan before getting up and heading out of her room.

She heads to her brother's room and knocks on the door. "Bro, can I come in?" She asks.

"It's open, Cindy." Rodney calls out.

Cindy opens the door and walks in before closing it, then sits on the bed as Rodney keeps reading. "Hey bro, what are you doing for spring break?" She asks.

"Stay home and study and read and hang out with you." Rodney says, looking at her with a smile.

Cindy smiles. "Me too, like always."

Rodney raises an eyebrow. "Want a massage, sis?"

Cindy pouts. "You know me too well."

Rodney shakes his head as he puts the book aside. "So, how do you want it this time?" He asks.

Cindy puts on a thinking pose before taking her shirt off. Rodney shakes his head, though he looks at his topless sister. Cindy lies down on his bed with her head on his pillow. "My back needs one." Rodney chuckles as he gets on her legs, making sure not to squeeze them with his weight, then reaches up and massages her upper back. Cindy moans gently. "Mmm..."

"You know, if you wore a bra or got a better chair, your back wouldn't hurt." Rodney says.

Cindy blushes and turns to him. "Well, I can't find a good bra for me. You know that. And you have the good chair." She whines.

"Aren't you supposed to be the older one here?" Rodney asks as he keeps massaging.

"I am, but your massages are too good." She says as Rodney moves lower. Cindy moans softly as she looks straight ahead. "Rodney, am I ugly?" She asks.

Rodney sighs. "Not this again. Has my answer ever changed?"

"No, but I want to know since I can't get anyone." Cindy says as she moans gently from Rodney undoing a knot.

"You aren't, Cindy. Guys just like skinny girls; not all, but most." He says.

"And you?" Cindy asks.

"You already know that answer." Rodney says. Cindy nods as he massages the center.

"Yeah, I forgot about your fat girl porn magazines." She says.

"You better not tell anyone about that." He says.

"And I won't. Best friends don't share secrets with others." Cindy says.

"So, why ask?" Rodney asks.

"Well, you never really had a girlfriend before." She says slowly.

"That is because they don't want to know me. Besides, what is wrong with hanging with my big sis?" He asks. Cindy looks at him. "And you also ask that too, sis." He says.

"Well, I don't want my brother to be alone." Rodney looks at her as he massages her back still.

"I thought we planned to live together?" He asks.

Cindy chuckles. "We were seven when we planned that."

"So? We never forgot or changed it." He says as he massages her lower back.

Cindy lays her head on the pillow again. "Yeah." She says softly.

"So, why the questions, again? You won't die alone or anything." Rodney says.

"Maybe, but I will die a virgin. No one wants a chubby girl." She says sadly.

Rodney sits up as he stops massaging. "You are telling a chubby chaser that no one wants a chubby girl?"

Cindy looks at him. "You don't count since you are my bro."

Rodney rolls his eyes as he sits on the edge of the bed. Cindy sits up and sits next to him, stretching. "Mmm, that felt good." She says.

"You really don't want to be a virgin anymore?" Rodney asks.

Cindy blushes a bit. "Not really."

Rodney nods. "Well, would it be wrong for me to take that away?" He asks, looking at the ceiling, away from her.

Cindy turns to him. "Our conversations never went this way before..."

Rodney looks at her. "Well, you always come in here and ask that, most of the time. Besides, you know I like staring at your ass and I know you look at me like you want me."

This time Cindy turns away. "Well, yeah, but we are just weird that way." She blushes more, feeling his hand on her thigh.

"If you want it that bad, then say it." He says.

Cindy turns to him, still red on the face. "Well, I have thought of you since the talk we got, and I do miss our baths." She says slowly. "But, do you really want me? Look at me." She says, spreading her arms.

Rodney shakes his head. "My porn magazines have girls like you and I do masturbate to you." He admits with a blush as he looks away.

It becomes awkward as they look at random spots with a blush on their face. "Well, you know what, I don't care. I never had a boyfriend and you are the best guy that has treated me like I matter. So then, let's take it further. We have all of spring break." Cindy says with confidence. Rodney nods as they get close before their parents call out. The two of them stop.

"Um, let's do this tomorrow when mom and dad are gone." Rodney says. Cindy agrees before putting her shirt on. She goes and kisses him on lips as he returns it before she leaves his room.

xxxx

Later that day, the family of four is having dinner. They talk about random happenings and things that happened for the day. All are wearing their regular attire when at home. When at work and school, they are professional, well the parents mainly, but at home they relax with loose clothing. As they talk, Rodney and Cindy, who are across from each other on the round table, are playing footsy with one another, which they did when they were younger, but this time it has another meaning. The two of them learn that their parents will attend a conference during the break, so the two will have the whole house to themselves.

After dinner, they have their nightly movie time, with a movie Cindy picked since it is her night to pick. The four huddle together on the couch, though Rodney and Cindy grope each other during it. Afterwards, they head to bed, though Cindy heads to Rodney's room when it starts to storm. She always hated them since she was young, and even to this day. But this time around, instead of the two cuddling and Cindy trying to sleep, the two siblings are gently kissing with Rodney massaging her breasts, which Cindy really likes now since earlier. The two always wondered if their relationship would go further, even if it was one secret they kept from each other.

xxxx

Morning arrives as the siblings wake up. The two kiss before Cindy gets up and heads to her room. Rodney gets up and stretches before grabbing a pair of underwear and a sleeveless undershirt then heads to the bathroom. He goes to check on their parents, but sees they already left. He shrugs as he heads to the bathroom, where he sees Cindy also heading there. "You know, we haven't taken a bath together in a long time." Rodney says slowly.

"Yeah, remember, because of the talk? But well, I don't mind." Cindy says with a giggle.

"Mom and dad are already gone, so we have all week to ourselves." Rodney says, making Cindy blush.

"Ok well, come on, little bro." She says before the two head inside.

In there, they quickly take off their clothes. Cindy blushes when she sees her little bro looking her over, although she does it too with him. "Stop it. You are making me self-conscious." She says, blushing hard.

"Because a guy is checking you out?" Rodney asks.

"Well, ok fine, but you look like you might eat me or something." She says.

"I read in the magazines that guys do that to women. They said it feels good." He says.

Cindy nods. "It does. Well, I touch my pussy a lot, so yeah."

Cindy blushes more from seeing her little brother's cock stand at attention at seven inches. It is almost three inches thick and curved at the end. "Doesn't that hurt?" She asks with curiosity.

"No, it just means I am horny." He says plainly.

"Obvious." She says before getting into the shower. Rodney follows as she turns the water on. Warm water starts to pour out as she moans when Rodney rubs her ass with his hands.

"You know, I never knew why you hate your ass." He says curiously.

"It is too big and when I sit, my extra fat explodes out." She whines then moans from feeling him massage it.

"Well, I like it when you sit on my lap and it explodes out." Cindy giggles with a blush before turning around and kissing him. Rodney kisses her back. "I saw a video of a girl masturbating before. Can I do it to you?" He asks. Cindy nods, blushing. Rodney reaches between her legs and gently rubs her pussy folds with his right hand. Cindy moans softly from the touch. "Like that?" He asks as he rubs slowly back and forth.

"Yes. More, bro." Cindy says softly. Rodney nods as he rubs more while watching her. Cindy has her eyes closed as she keeps moaning, the water hitting her head and cascading over her body. "Put it in." She whispers. Rodney nods and slides the finger in her then gently moves it, making her gasp and moan more. "It feels so much better than doing it myself." She says, gasping gently.

"Well, I guess I will masturbate you from now on." Rodney says as he fingers her more, making her giggle and moan.

Rodney gets down on his knees to get a better look. Cindy looks down as she opens her eyes and sees him probing around. She moans from time to time. "Want me to open my legs?" She asks.

"Yeah." He says as he keeps looking at her pussy.

She opens them completely as she can in the shower as Rodney moves his finger more then adds another. Cindy moans from that and is really turned on from seeing her brother do this. Rodney moves his fingers more, in and out of her as he watches her pussy move with the movement. Cindy can't take it and cums, squirting cum on Rodney. He gasps as the cum hits him. "I'm sorry. I should have said I am a squirter." Cindy says meekly, panting heavily from the orgasm that rocked her.

"That is ok. I heard women can squirt." Rodney takes his fingers out, making her moan, then licks them.

"Ew." She says.

"You taste sweet." He says, making her blush.

"Um, can I masturbate you?" She asks.

Rodney stands up. "Know how?"

Cindy blushes and nods. "I sometimes watch you." She says slowly, looking down in shame.

Rodney chuckles. "Well, my peeping tom, care to show me what you saw?" He asks.

Cindy goes and grabs his cock with her right hand then slowly strokes him. "It is very hard and warm." She says as she strokes him more.

Rodney moans, watching her and feeling her hand. "I think you watch more than 'sometimes'." He says softly. Cindy nods in shame but keeps stroking. "Well, now you don't have to." He says with a moan.

"Ok, little bro." She says as she strokes his meat more. Rodney moans as Cindy keeps stroking in the same pace. "Is this ok?" She asks.

"Well, if you want, go faster, but don't squeeze. You can lick the head if you want." He tells her.

"I can?" She asks as she strokes.

"I saw it on the internet." Rodney says. Cindy nods as she bends down and licks the head as he strokes him faster. Rodney gasps and moans more. "Mmm, oh you are masturbating me from now on." He says. Cindy giggles as she strokes and licks more. For some reason, she puts the head in her mouth and begins sucking as she strokes. Rodney moans more. "You know what a blowjob is?" He asks.

She stops and looks at him. "Not really. You don't want that?" She asks.

"Yes. I do pretend that you are while I masturbate." He admits with a blush. Cindy smiles as she goes back to before, this time having the head and an inch in her mouth as she strokes. Rodney moans from that. He can't take it and cums in her mouth. Cindy opens her eyes wide as the cum goes down her throat but doesn't pull away since he tasted her.

After he stops, Cindy takes his cock out of her mouth and swallows the load. "Sorry." Rodney says, panting.

"That is fine, bro. Little salty, but you did taste me and I don't mind more." She says as she stands up and both kiss as they hold onto each other. Rodney doesn't mind tasting himself as they kiss. They break it before looking at each other.

"Let's go to my bedroom. We can clean ourselves afterwards." He says. Cindy nods as she turns the shower off then both of them dry themselves before walking to Rodney's room.

In there, the two of them sit on the bed, next to each other. "So, want to go straight to it or what?" He asks.

"Yeah, but I read in a magazine that said it hurts the first time." She says.

"Then you be on top." Rodney says.

"Me? Why?" She asks with an exaggerated look.

"It might be better that way, plus I like you on me." He says. Cindy blushes as Rodney goes and lies on the bed. Cindy gets on him gently as their intimate areas touch.

"You like me on you, little bro?" She asks innocently.

Rodney smirks and spanks her, making her jump. "You know I do. Ready?" He asks.

Cindy nods as she lifts up a bit before grabbing his cock and sliding it in her wet snatch. They both moan as she slides down 'til the head hits her barrier. "When you are ready." He says softly. Cindy nods as she slides up then slams down, closing her eyes as she bites her lip from the pain. Rodney moans and looks at her as he rubs her back gently. "Give it a bit." He says softly before laying her on him and cuddling her. She cuddles him back as the two of them lie there.

After some minutes, Cindy sits up and looks at him. "Ok, I am ready." She says, wiping her tears. Rodney nods before Cindy slowly moves up and down, moaning softly from the feeling she is getting.

Rodney moans from her tightness. "You are very tight, sis." He says as he helps her move with his hands on her ass, squeezing her cheeks.

Cindy moans as she moves more. "You are very big..." She whispers.

"Well, I am your first." He says.

"I don't care. All I want is you in me from now on." She declares.

Rodney starts to bounce her, making Cindy moan more and look at him. "You feel good?" She asks.

"Better than good. I am fucking my big sister after all." He says with a smile as he moans softly while bouncing her. Cindy blushes and giggles with a moan as she puts her hands on his chest and bounces more. Rodney lets go of her ass, but rubs it as Cindy keeps bouncing, more moans escaping her mouth. "You feel so good." He says, watching her face.

"I feel so fucking good. I should have done this to you a long time ago." Cindy says then blushes.

Rodney giggles and kisses her lips. "How long have you thought of this?" He asks softly.

Cindy puts her face on his neck but keeps bouncing. "A long time." She says, but comes out muffled with some gasps and moans mixed in.

Rodney holds her as she keeps bouncing then starts thrusting in her, making her moan more. "I wanted this too, sis." He says in her ear as the two of them moan together. Their skin slap together as she bounces and he thrusts.

Cindy sits back up and kisses him deeply. He kisses her back as he rubs her back. "Then fuck me, little bro. Fuck your big sister! Fuck me hard!!!" She yells, moaning as she bounces faster. Rodney moans and thrusts more, well tries since it is his first time. Cindy arches her back as she bounces faster before moaning loud as she cums. That causes Rodney to cum into her as he moans loudly then pants. Cindy gasps then lies on him. "You came so much." She says softly, panting.

"Yeah, well, as I said, I am fucking my big sis." He says, panting also. Cindy giggles.

"You know, we don't have protection." She says meekly.

Rodney rubs her back. "We went into this knowing that. Besides, we are graduating soon and we still have that promise." He says.

Cindy blushes red. "You really don't mind?" She asks in a whisper.

"Well, it is not like I can fuck anyone else now. All I can think of is you." He says as he massages her back gently.

Cindy smiles and holds onto him. "Ok. Besides, like I said, I only want you to fuck me." She says.

"Good, because I don't want anyone else in you. You feel good on me and around me." He says as he moves her head and kisses her gently.

She kisses him back and giggles. "I am happy you are my little bro and best friend." She says.

"I am happy you are my best friend and my big and sexy chubby sister. Though it was your fault I like big girls." He says.

Cindy blushes more. "Meany. So, want to fuck me since I rode you?" She asks.

"Now or later? I am getting hungry." He says.

"Me too. Let's go shower, for real this time, and then eat." Cindy says. Rodney nods as he sits up on the bed. Cindy squeals as she holds onto him. "No, don't lift me, bro. I'm too big." She says.

Rodney rolls his eyes as he tries to get up, but can't. "Ok, I am too tired to pick you up. Sex is a good exercise." He says. Cindy nods. "But you stay the same. I like your curves and the way you are right now." He adds, making her nod happily. She gets off of him as the two of them help each other to the bathroom.

xxxx

After a quick shower, the siblings are downstairs, eating breakfast naked, after closing all of the blinds. They read the note their parents left, saying how they left early and to spend the break how ever they like, except no parties. The two rolled their eyes at that part since they never had parties, except when they were young. They are both eating some scrambled eggs with toast and orange juice, but from one plate and glass since they are sharing it, with Cindy sitting on her little brother, well not so little to her anyway, with his cock nestled between her ass cheeks.

McCrazy23
McCrazy23
171 Followers
12