Big Sister in the City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sghoul
sghoul
778 Followers

And I looked at her now...she was trembling slightly. Always so confident, I realized that she had just put herself out on a limb. She had bared herself to me and now I had the power to quiet her fears or level her. But the latter wasn't even a possibility. For so long I had looked up to her, respected her, admired her, cherished her. And now I knew that I loved her. Feelings I had pushed down into a little ball, as I tried to ignore them out of guilt...and the thought of rejection if I ever made them known...feelings now bubbling to the surface. Feelings she obviously had as well and put herself on the line, even under fear of losing someone she cared so much about.

I reached out and gently pulled her against my chest. She took several quick gasping breaths and shuddered against me as I broke the tension. She had obviously been on the brink of tears. I caressed her softly, suddenly feeling confident and strong as I comforted my normally so in control sister. Control she allowed herself to lose as she trickled tears of joy onto my chest.

We must have sat like that for fifteen minutes before she sat up, wiped her tears and put her glasses back on. And then, she was Josie again. Ready to rule the world. She stood, pulled me up, and we walked hand in hand from the park.

We must have strolled through the city for hours, mostly quiet and simply enjoying each other's presence, before Josie pulled me into a quaint little eatery for lunch. We chatted casually while we waited for our food. I felt like I would burst with happiness. Like a light switch, Josie was right back to herself. At large and in charge. And I realized I was myself too. Not the awkward guy I had been since I got here. So much of that shyness was worry and wonder about how things would be with this woman. Now that I knew, I was on top of the world.

I should also mention that we didn't just chat. We were constantly holding hands, and Josie regularly rubbed her gorgeous legs against mine. I think she knew how much her legs had always turned me on, and enjoyed teasing me.

After the food arrived, I decided to re-engage a long standing tradition between us: The ability to talk about anything.

"So, whose tits do you like better? Esther's or Denise's?" I grinned.

"Denise's tits are firmer and bigger. But Esther's nipples are better." She answered without missing a beat. She looked at me as to say 'Is that all you got?' Then she fired back. "Whom would you like to fuck more?"

"You." I said before she had even finished. She turned the slightest pink. I had tripped her up! But she regained her composure immediately.

"Don't you worry. You won't be getting much sleep tonight, sweetie." She laughed.

"But seriously," I started after I quit chuckling "How did things start with you three?"

"Well, you know I met Esther in one of my classes. It really did just start out as a friendship. And then we roomed together. And then, after I had a really horrible date, I decided to get drunk and feel sorry for myself. Esther started out comforting me, telling me how stupid men were, 'blah blah blah'. But as I got drunker, she slowly got bolder. Next thing I knew, we were making out. And when I woke up hung over the next morning, I was naked in bed with her. I realized that not only was I not freaked out, I really enjoyed it."

"As for Denise, Esther and I met her at a club. She had been watching us all night, said that were were really hot, and bluntly asked to go home with us. Now, could YOU say no two those basketballs?"

"I'm pretty sure I would kill someone if 'They' asked me, too." I grinned. Josie laughed loudly.

"I know, right? Anyway, the three of us definitely made some noise that night. I didn't expect anything to come of it. Kinda like a one night stand. But a few days later, Denise asked me out to lunch and we got along great. The three of us have been as thick as thieves ever since."

"So, do you still like guys?"

"I like you, don't I? But, yes I still find guys attractive. I just think that most of them are idiots. And it's not like I go trolling for girls. I think Esther, Denise and I just have a special connection."

I tried to stifle a laugh as a thought came to me.

"What's so funny?"

"I was just imagining the look on mom's face if I called and told her all of the evil things the 'big city' has made you do."

"Oh! You should totally call her and tell her what a den of debauchery this place is. And that your big sister is leading you down the dark side. She'd have a heart attack!"

After lunch, we took in some sights and hit a movie. I really enjoyed the latter. Having my sister snuggling up to me the whole time felt wonderful. The whole day felt like a date. It was weird, in that this was a person I already knew better than I knew anyone. But at the same time, it was like a first date. After the movie, we went to dinner. Lots of flirting and innuendo. And eventually heading home. I had to point out to her that it only took two days for me to already see this place as home.

When we reached the door, she went to open it, and I stopped her. She turned back to me and looked at me confused. I quickly but gently took her face in my hands and kissed her deeply. Not the soft slow kiss we had shared earlier. This was kiss was hot and heavy. Our lips mashed against each other firmly, our tongues swirled and probed. Every now and then Josie would moan or growl in her throat, as her breathing began to quicken.

After several minutes, she pulled my hands from her face and pulled in closer, throwing her arms behind my back. My hands went to her hips but rather quickly I decided to be bold and let one hand drift to her amazing ass. I cupped it, feeling its wonderful firmness. She moaned deeply and jammed her tongue down my throat in response.

My sister's breathing became labored and her hands alternated between raking my back and runner her fingers into my hair. We were pressed so tightly together that I could feel the twin bullets of her nipples poking my chest. After a few more minutes, Josie forcefully broke our embrace. She stared at me with a burning look as she caught her breath. Then she grabbed my hand and quickly pulled me into the house, moving straight to our room. As I dragged behind, I noticed Esther and Denise looking at us with huge grins. I waggled my eyebrows at them, which started them hooting and whistling.

Once inside, Josie slammed the door behind us, and quickly began removing her clothes. I don't know if she was just so out of patience she didn't want to bother something slower, or if you knew that I generally preferred to get right to business. Either way, she was naked in no time flat. I had been disrobing myself, left only with my pants, when she finished. Seeing her naked up close and not peeking through a few inches of bathroom door froze me in my tracks. Her perfect skin, firm breasts, thick nipples pointing at me, and nicely trimmed pubic hair leading to her pussy had me in awe.

"Hey." She said, snapping me from my thoughts. "Enough ogling. I want to see if what I saw last night is really as impressive as I drunkenly remember."

I knew I had no need to be modest in this area. While I'm not the biggest guy ever, I am definitely well above average. Hadn't been with a girl yet who wasn't impressed. I grabbed the waistband of my pants and boxers and pulled the both down in one fell swoop. Her smile widened.

"Ohhhh, I remembered correctly." She cooed as she stepped up to me. She grabbed my dick in one hand and threw her other arm around my neck and kissed me passionately while she gently rubbed my cock. As we kissed, I moved her backward to the bed, gently laying her down when we reached it.

I changed from kissing her mouth and moved to her neck, sometimes kissing or licking gently at her ear. She moaned and panted as I kissed her, her fingers entwining with my hair and softly clawing my back. Of of my hand began caressing her fabulous leg, working slowly to her inner thigh.

I moved my mouth lower, slowly kissing and licking my way to her breasts. Finding one generous nipple, I rolled her rock hard bud between my lips, alternating between sucking and licking and occasionally a light bite. Her moans continued to increase in intensity, peaking when my hand found the moist lips of her sex. I gently rubbed it, sometimes inserting a finger and briefly probing, other times stimulating her engorged clit.

Suddenly she pulled me up, looking at me with need. "I need you in me. Now...please!" She begged. Not one to let a woman in need down, I moved up as she spread he legs. I lined up my throbbing manhood, teasing her a bit by rubbing the swollen head against her pussy. She moved her hips, trying to capture me in her opening. deciding I had teased her enough, I pushed forward enveloping myself in the burning folds of her pussy. Before I was halfway in, I felt her pussy grip me tightly as her back arched off the bed. She cried out; her hand clutching at the sheets.

I needn't have waited for a signal to continue. As soon as she recovered, she threw her legs around me, and pulled me down for a sloppy kiss. I knew then that she didn't want any more slow and gentle. I plunged the rest of my length into her depths causing her to grunt. I pulled out then quickly thrust forward with Josie's hips meeting my thrust. As we repeated this, my sister continued to cry out and moan. I loved that she was a loud lover. It spurred me on.

I kept going, in and out. Her heels bouncing on my ass. She moaned and groaned beneath me gripping the sheets tightly and calling out "Oh God, Brian! So good!". She was pretty damn good herself. The velvety contractions covering my cock we quickly bringing me to the edge. It certainly didn't help that this was my sister and I was more turned on than I had never been. I was actually surprised I had lasted this long. But, considering that Josie seemed to be heading towards her second big 'O', I certainly didn't feel bad.

I did my best to hold off, wanting to cum at the same time as she did. And the time arrived. Her legs gripped me tightly as she wailed "Ooooooh! Briiiiiiaaaaan! Fuck me!" And that was it. I unloaded into her, pumping shot after shot deep within her. She grabbed me with her arms and pulled me flat against her as we both finished cumming. She shivered under me, her breath uneven as I grunted the last of my juice into her.

We lay there a few minutes, just catching our breaths. That's when I heard clapping from the living room. Josie must have heard it too, as we both laughed exhaustedly. I pushed myself up and looked down into her eyes. They shone at me intently. After a few moments we simultaneously whispered "I love you" and then laughed again. I kissed her softly on the lips, and then rolled onto my back before pulling her against me.

"I can't imagine how things could be any better." I mused as I lay there, stroking her hair.. She chuckled.

"Sweetheart, much like out new life together, tonight has only just begun." She whispered into my ear. I felt a stirring down below and realized that she was most certainly right.

sghoul
sghoul
778 Followers