Big Three-Oooh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

I borrowed one of the "club" albums and took it with me when I met Vicki for coffee and bagels. I wondered if anyone besides me noticed the pun, since the main idea of the album was to show the size of the members' "clubs". Vicki was in a bright mood and asked me how I liked her birthday present.

"Oh very much, thank you. In my brief session with your Tony I learned a lot about myself." She waited for me to elaborate.

"So tell! This is me, Vicki, your best friend!"

"Okay. I finally felt a real orgasm and I most definitely do like the feeling. I plan on having thousands more. I found out how much better a seven inch cock with a wide, thick shaft feels than one that's only five inches and about as thick as a cheap cigar." Vicki had never cared much for hubby so she thought my comparison was a hoot. "And I found out how much fun it is to ride a man's cock and do the fucking instead of just being fucked all the time, and how to come repeatedly while I fuck him."

"What did you think of Tony's balls?"

"You know, if you'd asked me before, it would never have occurred to me to think the size of a guy's balls is important, except for looks maybe. But I found that I get a buzz when a man's hung heavy. I'm curious as to how much cock I can handle, and believe me, I plan to find my limit. But as far as I'm concerned, I'd prefer that a man who fucks me have testicles as big as tennis balls. Also, I liked watching Tony ejaculate. A guy might have to be eighteen to shoot his wad out two feet, and that's a lot of fun to watch, but I'm more excited by the thought of a big pair of balls swollen with sperm, plumbed to a big, hard cock that pumps and pumps and pumps, flooding my cunt with cum. Probably some primitive mating instinct."

Vicki tapped a well tended fingernail on the album. "So have you picked your first fun fuck?"

I opened the book to the guy who had been fifth at the lezzy cluster fuck and showed her his page. She looked at the photos and read the sidebar. "Why this guy? I mean besides the great body, a cock as big as a baseball bat, and balls bigger than a chimpanzee's? Not that those aren't all the right reasons."

Vicki was having a little fun. I answered deadpan, "Those are the exact reasons I plan to fuck him, assuming he'll have me. But there's another reason, one you can't tell from the page."

Still teasing, she pretended to inspect the photos more closely. "I give up. Okay, just a guess. He's packing a pretty full bag under his cock root. What, he's got three balls?"

"Actually you're on the right track, smartass. It seems that as part of his psycho baggage, he believes that masturbation, instead of being a fun and harmless outlet, is wrong."

"So you're planning on converting him, deprogramming him, lobotomizing him, castrating him, what?"

"No, no, no, Vicki. I want him just the way he is. I plan to service him often and repeatedly. I don't know if I can take nine inches, but if I can, I'll squeeze that big cock in my cunt until I pump his sperm tanks dry." Remembering how long it had taken him to spurt his cum in the dyke, I knew he had large semen tanks, and if the size of his balls was any indication, maybe he could refill them faster than I could drain them with my pussy pump. Or my cunt might get too sore to keep up with him. But I'd thought of that. I believed in continuing education. I planned to learn how to take a two and a half inch wide, five to six inches thick cock into my mouth and become a skilled cocksucker.

As we left the café, Vicki said in parting, "After you do him, Linda, I want all the details. He looks like he's packing enough to service a girl's basketball team including the bench. If it turns out that not only is he hung like a horse, but also has the stamina to match, maybe the three of us can get together and make him the meat in our stud muffin sandwich." You have to know Vicki to know that in spite of the whimsical smile, she was dead serious.

* * * * *

Author's note: Maybe we'll get together with Linda and Vicki again in a future story...