Big Time Movie Opportunity

Story Info
Leslie finally gets a part in a real movie.
4.7k words
4.11
29.1k
10
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about Leslie, a young friend of Catherine's. She said it was O.K. to write about her adventure and post it on our site. Here is Leslie's story:

BIG TIME MOVIE OPPORTUNITY

Leslie had always wanted to be in a movie. She was 24 and the chance of her realizing her dreams of being a movie star were growing less and less likely each year.

She was O.K. with that. She had acted in plays all though high school and while she was finishing college. She now had her master's degree and was resigned to going into human relations instead of making movies.

So she was thrilled when she got a call from her life-long best friend Zoë. She called from California where she worked for Paramount Pictures and was excited to tell Leslie that she was finally able to get her a small part in a detective movie.

It was really hardly a part at all and it was not even a speaking roll. Leslie agreed to take the part anyway. She had always told Zoë that she would take 'anything' she could get for her. Plus she had the time off before her new job was to begin and so the timing was perfect.

Leslie is a real cutie and got a lot of looks while she was traveling. The attention made her feel good about herself. When she arrived in Los Angeles she was met at the airport by her wonderful girl friend Zoë.

They were both so happy to see each other. They gave each other huge hugs and they both instantly felt like no time had passed even though it had been a few months since they had last seen each other.

Zoë is now a 'California girl' and looked all tan and happy. Her new location obviously agreed with her. She is so very pretty too. After picking up Leslie's luggage, they headed to the motel where her room was waiting. On the way, the gals got caught up on old times and finally got around to talking about the movie part.

Zoe said, "Leslie I know the part isn't much, believe me, but I am so glad you have decided to take it. Just think! You will now be immortal, captured on film forever, like you always dreamed about!"

Leslie said, "I know! And all thanks to you! I am so excited. Please tell me more about the part."

Zoë continued, "Well there isn't that much to tell. In the movie the main character's wife is raped and murdered in their home and the rest of the movie is about tracking down the killer. You play the part of the wife.

You don't have to go through the violence at all. You only play the dead body. It is right in the beginning and you will only be on screen for about two minutes, but from what I know, you get two nice close ups as the detectives examine the crime scene. And they can shoot it all tomorrow in one day."

Leslie was excited about her image being on the silver screen. "I don't mind if I have to play the dead body. At least I will be on scene and get a close up."

They were both so excited. They sat up a white visiting and decided to get to bed early since they movie business starts at five am. And they'd have to get up at four. Leslie invited Zoe to stay and since she would have to come back in the morning anyway, Zoe agreed to do that.

There were two beds, but they decided to share one anyway like they did when they'd sleep over at each other's houses when they were in high school.

Neither one wore pajamas. They never did. So they were lying naked together in the bed. Leslie thought she felt a little excitement she didn't remember when they were younger. Perhaps it was because they were older now.

Maybe because she was so excited about the movie part or maybe it just happened this way, but Leslie happened to wake up about fifteen minutes before the alarm went off.

As she became aware of her surroundings, Leslie realized Zoe's leg was across her body and she was pressed up close to her side. Zoe's arm was gently lying across Leslie's chest with her hand resting on her breast.

They had left the air conditioner on it the room and it was now fairly chilly. That is probably why Zoe snuggled up to her.

It didn't matter to her why. Leslie could feel Zoe's nice big, warm breasts pressing on her side and into one of her own breasts as well. Zoe had apparently just rolled over and snuggled up during the night.

The feeling of this sexy woman next to her was fantastic. Leslie could feel Zoe's pussy against her thigh and Zoe's silky soft inner thigh across her own pussy mound. It all just felt so soft and warm and wonderful!

For those brief fifteen minutes Leslie just enjoyed the marvelous feelings of this incredible woman against her own body.

Leslie thought to herself, "No wonder guys love to have us sleep naked next to them ... this feels so wonderful!" I could lay like this all day. She even thought it would be fun to see what it would feel like to kiss Zoe as she looked over at her lovely face so peaceful and pretty. Zoe's lips were full and soft looking too. But Leslie kept it to just a thought.

The alarm went off and Leslie pretended it just woke her up too. Both galls opened their eyes and giggled as they realized they were snuggled up together.

Zoe said, "Oh sorry Hon, I didn't mean to lay on you." Leslie said, "No worries, you felt wonderful." They both laughed, but Leslie meant it and she was pretty sure Zoe loved it too.

They took turns in the shower and talked the entire time. Leslie noticed that Zoe's butt was so firm and yet so soft looking and she wanted to wash it for her and her pussy too, it looked so fun! But she didn't say anything about it and just dried off and got dressed.

They never seemed to run out of things to talk about. Soon they were driving to the film lot. They went into a huge warehouse where all the sets for the movie were built and Zoë introduced Leslie to the director Thomas. He was so nice and they shook hands. Leslie felt comfortable with him right away.

Thomas thanked Zoë and excused her to get to her work while he took over with Leslie. Thomas showed Leslie the set where she would be filmed in about an hour. He asked if she understood the story. She said she did. There were a few sets next to each other and Thomas showed her the apartment bedroom set.

He pointed out the bed saying, "Leslie you will be laying diagonally across this bed with your arms outstretched and your one leg off the side of the bed and the other on it. Make up will have to put a lot of blood on you and a few bruises, but it should not take too long and I hope you won't mind it."

Leslie thought it was strange to be playing a dead person, but figured the close up would be nice and it would be exciting to see how Hollywood professional makeup artists work. She said to Thomas, "What will I be wearing in the scene?"

Thomas said very matter-of-factly, "Oh I thought Zoe would have told you. You won't be wearing anything. You will be naked. That isn't a problem is it?" He looked concerned for a minute.

Leslie didn't really have time to think about it and just said, "Oh no! No problem if that is what you need."

"Great then, let's get on with it." He brought her to make up and introduced her and said, "This is Leslie, please have her ready for the shoot in 30 minutes." Thomas said good bye to her and got on his way.

The make-up room was not as big as she thought it would be. It was not really a room at all. It was basically just several make shift cubicles pushed together with bright lights and chairs, just off to the side of the film set.

Two people were to work with her, Jeremy and Reba. They were both in their twenties as well. They too were nice. They made her feel right at home, but at the same time, made it clear they had to move fairly fast. They had a copy of the script with notes on each page addressing specific make-up details.

This set was busy and getting busier by the moment. There were other people all around and she could see five others getting made up in adjoining chairs.

Two looked like must be playing police or detectives, one an ambulance driver and two were being made up in business clothes.

Jeremy and Reba took her to a chair in the middle of the row. There was a sketch on the mirror of a naked lady covered with blood stains and bruises stretched across a bed.

Jeremy said, "O.K. Honey, we need to get started. Please take off all of your clothes and Reba will hang them up for you."

Leslie could not believe it, but everything was so professional and it was all going so fast and she felt safe, so she did as she was told and began to undress. She was in jeans and a tee shirt as Zoe had told her to dress.

Leslie removed her tee shirt first and then her jeans and shoes and socks. Jeremy and Reba were both standing there waiting for her to finish.

She noticed a few of the set hands looking her way. She removed her bra and tried hard not to look flustered, but inside the butterflies were flying in her stomach.

She slid her panties down and bent over to pick them up as she stepped out of them. She knew the young man and his make up girl in the chair next to hers was going to get a full view of her bare bottom and her pussy from about four feet away, but she had no choice, so she just did it fast.

Jeremy and Reba both looked at her and said, "Leslie, you're lovely!" "Yeh, nice body Honey!"

Reba handed her a robe that she gratefully slipped into and they all three walked the twenty yards to the film set that was prepared for her scene.

At the set Jeremy said, "We have to wait a few minutes for your clothing lines to wear off so let's practice your pose. Please lay back on the bed, diagonally with one arm stretched out over your head, the other off to your side and one leg fairly straight out with the other open and off the side of the bed."

Reba took Leslie's robe and Leslie lay on the bed as she was told. She could see several people, mostly men, working at getting the area all set up.

They were all looking at her naked body. She had been afraid she would be humiliated, but instead she was finding this extremely exciting. All looks at her were of admiration or desire.

Laying back was the easy part. Opening her legs was the harder part. She felt so exposed to all the people in the area who were looking at her. Her legs were spread quite wide and Jeremy was looking directly up them at her pretty little pussy. He sure seemed to like what he saw.

He had her practice a blank eyed 'death stare' that she would have to hold for a few minutes straight during shooting.

Once they got the position down, Jeremy said, "Great!! Let's go get you made up Sweetie." He took her hand and helped her up. Her breasts slightly grazed his arm as she caught her balance. He just smiled and she ignored it.

Reba handed her the robe again and Leslie put it on, tying it around her waist. It hardly seemed worth it, because just twenty yards of walking and they were back at the make-up table and she was taking it off again.

Leslie overheard a couple of low wolf whistles and some very nice comments as she was practicing and even more as she was walking with Jeremy and Reba.

Reba leaned over toward her, whispering in her ear as they walked and giggled saying, "You can have your choice of the guys on the set here today Honey. You're a hit!!! They're going nuts for that sweet little snapper of yours babe."

That talk seemed a little odd to Leslie, but for some reason, in this setting it seemed completely natural. She had to admit to herself that It turned her on a little bit to have another attractive woman so close to her she could feel her warm breath as she whispered in her ear telling her she had a 'sweet little snapper'.

Standing back at the cubicle, Reba took her robe from her again and once again Leslie stood naked. She kept her arms out at her side and Reba started by covering Leslie's entire body with a white paint to make her appear as if her body had no color left in it.

This required Reba to put the body color in her hands and then rub every inch of Leslie's body with the paint. She rubbed her face, neck, arms, breasts, tummy, back, beautiful butt cheeks, legs, tummy, feet and even her pussy too.

This caused some real strong feelings in Leslie; fun and good feelings and strangely as exciting of feelings as she had ever experienced from the touch of any man.

Both girls giggled a bit as she rubbed Leslie's butt. Jeremy said, "Why didn't I get to do that?"

Reba said, "Poor you, this is one fine little bootie and you are missing out."

She smiled up at Leslie and as she said this she gently patted Leslie's bottom in a mock 'spank' to show off how fine it was. This really served to tease Jeremy.

Once the white base paint was done, Jeremy and Reba began to paint her with make-up brushes. Every person who walked past could see her standing there completely nude. They could see her breasts. And she has very nice firm breasts too. They would be difficult to ignore by anyone. Even her girl friends used to say they loved to look at them because they were so nice.

She noticed her nipples were now erect and that apparently that addition was a real crowd pleaser. Jeremy and Reba were painting on blood and bruises. It was going quite fast too. She heard a few more quiet whistles as the best boys and set movers walked by.

The man who was being made up in the seat next to her said, "Sweetie, with all respect I must tell you that you have one of the finest little booties I've ever seen. This is the first time I have ever enjoyed sitting in make up in 20 years."

Leslie said, "Well thank you!"

It was true. Leslie was blessed to have a super fine bubble butt that was shaped like an upside down heart with wonderful curves in every direction. Her tiny waist made her wonderful fanny look all the better and curvier.

And ever since her older sister had taught her to do it, when Leslie walked she gave her hips a delightful little snap at the end of each step that caused many men following her to trip or bump into something.

Now Jeremy was kneeling in front of Leslie and brushing her pubic hair quite gently. He said, "Leslie, I'm glad you kept some hair, but it is a little too neat. I'm sorry but I have to make you look like you were just abused.

He sprayed something in it that he explained was like a hair gel in liquid spray form. Then he pressed his hand flat on her muff and moved it in a circle to make it look mussed up and spike it a bit.

Leslie felt a shock of electricity as Jeremy's palm brushed her clit. She actually bucked a bit and they both laughed and Jeremy said he was sorry. She said it was O.K..

Reba was spraying on some "spray-on dirt" as they called it. She sprayed it all over her and then brushed it with her hand. Reba's hand brushing on Leslie's breasts and thighs felt good, especially good on her super fine little bottom. Reba's touch had made it bounce a bit, again showing off its firmness.

Reba liked touching this fine example of the female form. She said to Leslie, "No wonder all the guys love touching our butts! They feel so dang nice!" Both gals giggled in agreement.

Leslie thought inside to herself, how nice Reba's soft hand felt on her skin, especially on her butt. No woman had ever really touched her when she was naked before and she liked it. It seemed her touch was a bit more lingering than necessary and she liked that.

But even as much as she enjoyed Reba touching her, she liked Jeremy seeing her naked and his touching her even more.

They had to muss up her hair too. It was amazing how they were able to turn her hair into a tussled mess in just a few minutes.

Soon they were done and they told her so. She reached for her robe, but Reba said, "Sorry Honey, that will brush off all the work we just did. You'll just have to wait like this.

Don't feel bad, you are the biggest attraction we've had around here in a month. I think every guy on the entire set has found an excuse to walk by twice just to see you naked. Leslie and Reba laughed.

Leslie looked in the mirror. She was a bit shocked. She really did look like she had been abused. She could see at least six or seven guys looking at her, but she couldn't even sit down or it would ruin the make-up. She had to remain standing and naked. She shocked herself a bit to realize that she truly loved it.

It wasn't long until an announcement over a bull horn called them to the set. Jeremy, Reba escorted their naked guest as they all three made their way to the set and joined Thomas the director.

He was getting his camera and sound people in place as Leslie took Jeremy's hand. He helped her slowly lay down in her place on the bed. He placed her hair 'just so' and her arms were 'just so' as well.

Jeremy helped place her legs in the proper position. This meant they were quite a ways apart and this exposed her greatly. She knew there were at least a dozen people, mostly men all watching intently. A camera on a crane was brought over her and it zoomed in for some practice close ups.

The cameraman also took some practice shots of her hair, face, breasts, tummy, pussy and long legs. It was a long slow pan of her body from top to bottom.

Thomas was now staring at the video screen of the close ups from the camera. Leslie was being examined in the closest of detail by several people.

Thomas walked over to Leslie and said, "You're almost perfect. Now just stay completely still and don't be alarmed and please try not to move. I just need to make a slight adjustment."

He reached out and touched her labia. He whispered to her, "Your lovely lips are perfect, but just a bit too much for our purpose. I am afraid your sweet little snapper would steal the show if I don't tuck your lips in a bit. Do I have your permission?"

Leslie whispered, "Yes."

Thomas used his finger and gently tucked her inner lips back into her pussy and brushed her short pubic hair over it to cover them a bit. He pronounced her, "Perfect!"

Thomas called out, "Quiet on the Set!!!" Then someone stood in front of the camera with the little click thing and said, "Crime scene. Take one."

She found out later that about thirty people were standing around watching the scene to be filmed. It took about 11 minutes in all. It involved the detectives coming in and the apartment landlord showing them to the room and the two pans and close ups of Leslie's naked body.

She lay there with the dead person black stare and could feel her pussy getting wet. She only hoped it wouldn't show. During the first close-up her nipples were puffy and soft. Then they got hard and big during the time they were filming the detectives talking about her.

Knowing these men were all looking at her naked body got her excited and that's why her nipples got hard and huge.

Leslie was embarrassed when Thomas announced they had to stop a minute. He explained to Leslie that her nipples had to match and look the same in both close ups and plus nipples couldn't be hard on a dead body.

She could not move a muscle. Jeremy came over with a hairdryer and blew it on her nipples so they would stop being hard. He also told her to hold her breath and not to think about anything sexy. It took a few minutes, but they got puffy again and they finished the shoot.

She was so glad when Thomas called out, "That's a wrap!! Great job everyone; we're off to a wonderful start!!"

Everyone clapped and they really clapped and cheered for Leslie as she stood up naked and took a bow. She loved being naked in front of so many people. She just loved it!!!

Finally she could wear a robe, at least for the short walk back, and Jeremy helped her into it and led the way back to the make-up station.

She was not able to shower, but Reba used a spray on her and some very soft towels and wiped her beautiful, naked body down. It felt wonderful and Reba seemed to really enjoy doing it too. Leslie could feel Reba's hands on her breasts and her bottom and she loved it.

12