Big Time Movie Opportunity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reba even had to wash off Leslie's pussy to get the gel out. Both gals seemed to enjoy that because Reba took her time and got every bit out that she could.

The entire trip had been one stimulating experience after another. Leslie eventually got dressed and gave huge hugs and kisses good-bye to Reba and Jeremy.

Leslie said good-bye to Thomas and many others and eventually found Zoe. They both went back to her motel room where Leslie could finally shower.

Zoe wanted to hear all about Leslie's day and stayed to hear it all.

They were having so much fun and talking so much that Zoe just naturally followed Leslie her into the shower and they kept talking just like they always used to. That was not really that uncommon for women to do.

Zoe wanted to know all about the shoot. Leslie told Zoe how so many people, mostly men, had seen her naked and how the guys were going out of their way just to see her. She admitted how it turned her on to be naked in front of so many people.

Leslie even began confessing to Zoe about some of the exciting feelings she experienced when Reba touched her doing her make-up and taking it off.

She asked Zoe if she thought that was weird.

Zoe said, "That's totally understandable since Reba is so dang hot." Then Zoe went on to explain that she has had a few similar experiences with women even though she of course really loved men more."

They began to share openly how wonderful it felt to have a woman's touch. Leslie told Zoe that waking up with the two of them snuggled together was such a wonderful feeling. She told Zoe she loved having her beautiful body right next to hers.

Zoe admitted she had gotten close on purpose and slept that way nearly all night. She had even made sure her boobs were pressed against Leslie.

They both laughed and gave each other a hug.

They kept talking about it and both gals agreed that women just KNEW how to touch another woman. It just makes sense they said. At this point Zoe had taken her own clothes off and stepped into the shower with Leslie.

They washed each other with soap while laughing at how fun it was and how nice it was to know they could have this fun and not have to lay with a big horny man.

They took turns washing each other's breasts and bottoms and finally each other's pussy. Zoe first 'washed' Leslie until Leslie came with screams of pleasure.

Leslie returned the favor. She even dropped to her knees and tasted her good friend Zoe and found out that she loved it. She seemed to just naturally know what to do and brought Zoe a wonderful oral sex orgasm.

Zoe insisted on returning the favor and dropped to her knees and pleasured Leslie to an orgasm too.

They rinsed off again and went out and lay on the bed to catch their breath. They remained naked and had fun just looking closely at each other's body and even more fun touching each other. They even kissed a while too, just to try it out and see how it was.

So they thought it would be fun to try out all the things men like to do to them. They nuzzled into each other's pussy and between each other's boobs.

They licked and gently sucked on each other's nipples and they rolled each other over and kissed each other's fine bare bottom. They kissed each other's necks and ears and they both agreed that women are wonderful to make love to and that they loved doing all of it and it was fun.

After a while Leslie had to go to the airport so they got dressed and Zoe gave Leslie a ride there. They talked about their experimentation and agreed they aren't gay or lovers, but that it sure was fun to try out.

They also both agreed they understand why men love to make love to women and especially they understand how men love to be close to their pussy.

So Zoe saw Leslie off and Leslie came home a movie star, if even just for a day. And that was Leslie's story. She went on to her Human Relations job and did very well. She and Zoe remained very close.

When the movie came out some of Leslie's fellow workers recognized her and the guys around the office went crazy about what an 'awesome body' she had. She wasn't embarrassed and she had a lot of dates after that too.

Whenever Zoe can get up to see her or whenever Leslie can get out to California for a weekend, they always spend at least two days laying in bed, kissing each other's bodies and passionately licking each other's pussies and kissing each other's beautiful bare bottoms too.

One weekend at a Sheridan Hotel they had a nice young man from room service come up and bring them dinner in their room and they remained naked and just let him see them.

They all three loved that. The kid said it was the best day of his life and the gals felt very sexy too just letting him see them.

For his tip they both stood up naked and lined up their nipples and pressed their breasts together and pressed their pussies together and they each reached around and squeezed the others fine butt cheeks and they kissed.

They finally had to stop and practically push him out the door to get him to leave. And that kiss got them going so they spend the next hour in each other's arms kissing and squeezing.

12