Big Timmy: The College Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apple231601
apple231601
157 Followers

"Yes, Timmy?" I whimpered, desperately bucking and angling my hips, just trying desperately to set myself up for another impaling.

"Beg for my cock."

I needed no instruction here. "Give me your huge cock again, Tim, please, I'm begging you..I need your horse-hung schlong to dig a hole in my guts... I need your thick shaft and swinging heavy balls just to get joy from life! I NEED YOUR COCK! GIVE IT TO ME NOW YOU ARROGANT HUGE COCKED SLUT-CLAIMING STUD!!!"

I was nearly crying now, and to satisfy my longing the stud absolutely crammed me full, sinking 10 inches of tumescent mega-meat deep in my snatch. I hold and writhed and squirmed and came and came as he stroked his hips in and out, slamming the ten inches home over and over, girth splitting me, length battering at my insides.

Again he reached up and worked his maestro's hands over my jiggling mamories, knowing just how to tweak my fat nipples harder as my pleasure crescendoed and lay off into gentle stroking as it built again.

I was nearing my twentieth orgasm or so when he changed tempo and position, pulling out and roughly spinning me over the desk, slapping my ass with his massive arm driving the spank home, I squealed in protest for only a moment, because as he sank his depth-defying dong back into my drooling pussy, the pain of the spank only throttled up my urge to drive back against him. Now as his pistoned his hips up and down, he sank a full foot of sausage into me, alternating spanks with hard thrusts, his nuts audibly beating against the desk when he angled his hips more up and diagonal.

My tits ground the surface of my blotter, soaking up his remaining ball butter, slipping and sliding all over into a glossy sheen. I wiggled my ass for him, making it dance, taunting him now into further punishing attacks on my ass cheeks, and soon both were red from his forehands and back hands, me simply crying "FUCK ME HARDER YOU DONKEY DICKED JOCK!" whenever I could find the breath for it.

Easily sliding me along the cum-slicked surface of the desk he knocked over my pencils and knick-knacks, dragging my ass up into a proper doggy position, reaching forward to throw more tit-mauling into the mix of spanks and fuck thrusts, his big hands easily taking weight from my swinging boobs whenever it so pleased him to do so. He pounded another inch of cock home, making my eyes bug and my lungs empty into a scream with each savage thrust. It was like trying to stuff a sausage into an olive, only my little olive was exploding with pleasure again and again, handily clearing the 40 'O' mark in just two minutes of brutal doggie.

He pulled out and spiraled me again, hanging my whole upper torso off the desk, my own gynormous jugs bouncing into my thrust. From here he gave my pussy a small breather, only sinking about 11 inches with skillfully downward thrusts, but I could tell he was just warming me up for something else in the way he fucked. My sweat and cum slid up my body now, his jizz still streaking my back from the desk. My skirt finally gave up, my thong long since banged from my body, it now fluttered to the floor. I looked up and realized the young slut-fucker hadn't even broken a sweat yet. He was going to kill me with pleasure! But I was happy to go.

I didn't have to wait long for his next trick, a mere two orgasms later saw him sliding us both to the floor, my upside-down again, with him straddling me in a scissor stance, angling his cock down he began to pile drive me into the floor. My body was a helpless fucktoy in his hands as he bludgeoned my inner walls, stretching and reshaping them with every squatting thrust. He picked up speed and power, driving another new inch-mark home, I was easily taking 15 of them now, eyes rolling in my head as each power-fuck-thrust sent me over the edge again, one thrust a second, one orgasm per thrust.

My pussy seemed to be gagging now, exploding with pleasure and pain at once, protesting with ripples of muscular motion trying to dislodge this semi-welcomed invader, gouts of sweet cunt nectar pouring from it in a vain attempt to provide enough lubrication. My poor little pussy had never been pounded like this before and I found my arms and legs flailing vainly for some escape.

"STUD! NO! TOO MUCH COCK! TOO MUCH! NGGHHH IT WON'T FIT! I CAN"T TAKE ANYMO-" My words were cut off by what must have been my 75th climax, pleasure breaking me down and rebuilding me anew, he dropped me on the floor with out mercy, seeming to know full well that I couldn't' even feel anything beyond my throbbing slobbering quim and thus would not be hurt.

"Wrong again teach," He sneered. "You just haven't had ENOUGH yet." As I whimpered and mewed and whispered out prayers to this virile god of cock, he lifted me like nothing again and set me in a student desk, ass in seat, legs over the top. He gripped the table-top aimed his massive spear at me again. These thrusts came hard, fast, and deep, my whole body shaking in seizure-like response. "UNGH! UNGH! UNGH! UNGHUNGHUNGH!" Was all I could manage to add to the dialogue as he spanked my ass and tugged my up-lifted ankles, breaking through some part of me to sink in 17 whole inches of cock.

Now the wall he hit was hard and painful, but after 86 orgasms, I found it impossible to care that he was so selfishly fucking me now. His steel stud-shaft lifted my body with each thrust, and I felt like my cunt was having some kind of cave-in, collapsing on itself in pleasure and pain, my brain getting pulled down with it.

He drilled and nailed and pounded and spitted me on his fat cock again and again, picking up speed, not letting up, sweat now finally beading on his taut muscles and tight ballsack. Seeing my chance for an escape I only barely wanted I coaxed him on now, "That's right stallion, bang your balls off on me. I want your load...I want you to drown me in cream...fill me like a tank and coat me like a cake... take me...as your slut, your personal fuck toy, your jizz jar, your cum dumpster! JUST CUM FOR ME GODDAMNIT!"

On my hundredth orgasm, he finally pulled out, driving one more climax from my by beating his colossal head against my clit again, then beginning to unload.

This orgasm was bigger than his other two combined, his balls actually bunching up in alternating shots, seeming to recoil from each tremendous salvo.

His spunk splattered across my whole body and painted the desk I was in.

A shot pasted my glasses from my face and two-follow up threw soft-balls of sperm into each eye. Blinking through the cum-smeared mist of my lashes I still saw as he arced his cock up for about five shots, painting the ceiling each time, the resulting torrential downpour of jizz was a sight to behold; Big Timmy's Cock had literally changed the environment.

I took sperm punches to my lips, my nose, my forehead, my hair, my arms, my legs, my thighs, my back, my tits, my cleavage, my ass, my feet, my face, my tongue, my tongue, my tongue, my tongue, my throat and my tongue again.

I surveyed the room. The cum coated room. My pasted body in the reflection of a mostly cum-smeared mirror. The broken ruler. The bent desk. The black board dyed white.

"See you tomorrow Ms. Slut," Tim Donehy Said.

"Better show me proper respect, or we might just have to explore how much I can fit in your ass."

"Arrogant, big dicked bastard." I said for the umpteenth time.

He patted my check.

"You know it, babe."

And with that, he dressed and strode from Ms. Veronica "Slut" Divine's Class Room.

apple231601
apple231601
157 Followers
12