Big Tit Slut Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Big tit slut wife tries another team.
2.2k words
4.13
85.8k
42

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSBerry
KSBerry
295 Followers

Kelly's point of view

Since we began experimenting with other couples, my husband has been very focused on my sexual experiences with other men. Having fucked Jim, Tom, and Rick recently, my husband Ken has been obsessed with the details of how they were, did I enjoy myself, etc.

It is a little strange, but overall it doesn't bother me. If he wants me fucking other guys, I can fulfill that fantasy.

On a Friday night about a month ago, we decided to do a girls night out at a local bar. Gina, Katie, Allison and, I got together at Gina's for a few cocktails before going out. My friend Allison is one of those girls who has no filter, is very flirtacious, and loves to paw at us when she's drinking. She definitely has some bi tendencies.

After 2 drinks, Allison suggested we make out. I brushed her off, but not before she reached around and fondled my tits. I am a 36DD and these have always attracted attention. I had a low cut shirt on to show off some of my ample cleavage. However, it was the way she grabbed me as we briefly kissed, that put a sexual charge into me. I instantly became aroused.

Ken knows that Allison does this, but doesn't care. He says it turns him on. So, I kissed Allison a little more, her tongue twirling softly in my mouth, I was ready!

Gina and Katie looked on and finally Gina said, "Enough, you two." Allison and I laughed and we went and poured another drink.

Shortly after we arrived at the bar and it was hopping. It was an odd mix of younger guys, divorcees,and couples between 40's and early 60's. Definitely some cute guys a little younger than us 40 year olds.

We each had another vodka soda and then Allison and Katie, both buzzing from the alcohol, hit the dance floor. Gina and i stayed back and laughed, watching Allison performing seductive moves and attracting attention. We had one more drink, then hit the dance floor with them.

As we were out there, I could feel someone grinding up behind me. Whoever it was, I could feel the beginnings of a bulge on my ass. I turned around and remember when I mentioned the cute guys at the bar? It was one of them. I began dancing with him. After another song, Allison, Kate, and Gina left the dance floor to hit the ladies room.

My dance partner continued grinding into me for about 5-10 minutes. Once the song finished, he and I decided to take a break.

He bought me a drink, told me his name was David. He was 35 and was a sales rep. Unmarried. We began talking and the alcohol was starting to set in. I touched his arm as we talked and I could feel the muscle of a man who obviously spends time in the gym. His 5'10" frame was perfectly proportioned. I was turned on! At one point he put his hand on my hip as he was talking. I didn't push it away.

The way I was looking at it is, if my husband is always fantasizing about me fucking other guys, well here's an opportunity. David ran his hand down my hip to the back of my leg, and brought it back up around my ass. I smiled. I could see Gina and Allison about 20 feet away checking us out. Among our friends, there aren't many secrets about our marriages and sex lives. They know Ken and I have played around outside our marriage.

David asked me what I was planning on doing after. In the middle of another vodka soda, my inhibitions were out the window. I said, "Well let's go somewhere else and see where it takes us."

We drained our drinks, I went over to the girls and let them know I was headed out with David. They gave me knowing smiles and said good luck.

Out in David's car, he turned towards me and we immediately started making out. He said, "I noticed the ring on your finger, does your husband know you do this?" I said, "It's his idea, his fantasy. He likes the idea of me being a whore."

David shrugged and continued kissing me, now he was grabbing at my boobs. I reached over and through his pants could feel his rock hard cock. It was a good size from what I could tell. David said, "How about if we head back to my place?" Uncertain about going into the home of someone I just met, I suggested a hotel instead. David was on board.

We decided on a hotel located in an office park, usually utilized by business travelers. On the way there, I reached over, unzipped David's pants and pulled his penis out. He was still hard driving in the car. It was a good size, 7-8 inches, but thick. I began to pump up and down on it as he groaned.

Was I feeling guilty? No. This is what Ken wanted. Why should I be concerned with breaking any rules of our marriage? Plus, I was certainly enjoying myself.

I stroked David's dick for a couple minutes then stopped, telling him to save it for later. However, as he was driving, I pulled my shirt and bra down and gave him a few quick peeks at my tits. I knew this was driving him crazy.

David just shook his head and said, "Kelly, I can't believe your husband is ok with this. If I were married to someone as hot as you, I wouldn't let you out of my sight."

"My husband has recently seen me fucking 2 other guys, as well as he knew I fucked a guy when we went on vacation. He's also well aware that I was a total slut before I met him. He's ok with it. He likes the idea of me being a dirty girl."

While on the subject of my husband I told David I was going to text him to tell him not to wait up, we're drunk, and I'm spending the night at Gina's." I decided to spare him the full details, because I knew Ken would be probably be too worked up and excited.

We checked into the hotel and as soon as we got to the room, we couldn't keep our hands off each other. David attacked my bra, unclasping it roughly to get at my swollen tits. He began sucking on my nipples, as I got his shirt off and ran my hands over his six pack abs. I then pulled his pants and underwear off and quickly began kneading his cock.

After a minute I got down on my knees and put it in my mouth, engulfing it to the back of my throat. David moaned with pleasure. I took my tongue and ran it up and down the base from his balls to half way up his thick shaft. Then I slid my tongue up all the way to the top where I twirled my tongue around the tip several times.

We got up and went into bed, where David immediately started rubbing my wet pussy. I was drenched down there. Working his way until he found my tip, then he gently rubbed it quickly. I was so turned on as he did this. I began pulling on his dick again.

David went down and began licking my pussy taking turns with his tongue, then inserting 2 fingers into me, then back to his stellar tongue work. It felt so good, I was panting. "Don't stop David, I'm coming, don't stop!"

I orgasmed as hard as I have in a long time. Oh, he felt so good and knew what he was doing.

I said, "Fuck me David, NOW!"

He said, "Not yet. I want to fuck your tits first."

Surprised, I said, "You want to put that cock in my big tits? Or do you want to fuck me?"

David laughed and said "I'm trying to drag this out. I'm sure it'll be worth the wait."

I held my tits together as David put his cock between them, sliding in and out. As it got near my face, I put my tongue out to lick his throbbing penis.

Finally I said, "I've waited long enough. Put that thing in my wet pussy."

David turned over on his back, and wanted me on top of him. I climbed on and began bouncing. As my 36DD's jiggled and bounced, David would try to lick my nipple as it went by. Fucking him FELT SO GOOD!

I started getting a little tired, so I said to David, "Flip me over and fuck me from behind."

David came up behind me, inserted his big dick back in my wet pussy.

He started fucking me hard and then slapped me in the ass. He began talking dirty to me as he fucked me and said, "You married slut, you like fucking other cocks, don't you."

"Yeah, I love hard cocks."

He then slapped my ass again, this time a little harder. "You like fucking my dick?"

"I do, keep giving to me."

I decided to ramp up the dirty talk, "Give me that hard dick! My husband can't fuck me this good. That's why I'm fucking you." It wasn't necessarily true, but I figured that would turn him on.

I moved closer to orgasm. After several more pumps by David, I came again. I let loose a guttural groan.

David began to pump faster now. I could tell he was closing in on an orgasm. However, I didn't want him coming inside me. I said to him, "I want you to finish on my tits."

My tits were still swaying from getting fucked from behind and David reached to grab one. I said, "You want to come on my big tits? I've always loved a big load on my chest"

He pulled out of me as I rolled over and he began tit fucking me again. I urged him on, telling him "I like your cock in my tits. Spray your cum on me."

David pulled out and unleashed an enormous load on my boobs, the orgasm was so explosive, I could feel some of his semen hit my cheek and my hair. I'm sure his aim was intentional.

I reached up and took over jerking his cock for him. I put it in my mouth, getting the rest of what leaked out of him, but he pulled away quickly, saying his dick was now very sensitive.

We talked a little bit. Then we hopped in the shower and we cleaned each other up, Caressing soap on his hard body got me horny again When I put my hand down to rub soap on his balls and up his rising shaft, I couldn't hold back. As the water was running, I went down on David again. I started sucking his cock some more. He was greatly enjoying it, fondling my breasts, and he quickly orgasmed on my face and in my mouth. I took his penis out and rubbed it on my tits as the water washed his semen off my face.

Shortly after, we finished up in the shower and toweled off.

By this time it was getting late. I told him, I was going to call a cab and get a ride to Gina's.

The cab took me over there, and the girls were all passed out. I knew where the hidden key was and let myself in and fell asleep on the couch.

The following morning I woke up and filled the girls in on the details. They were definitely jealous. Gina gave me a ride home just before lunch time.

Ken was home when I got there.

"Did you have a good time last night?"

Me:" Yes, it was an excellent time."

Ken: "What did you do?"

Me: "We went out, had drinks, I fucked a guy, got a cab to Gina's."

Ken: "You WHAT?"

Me: "I fucked another guy. You're always going on about wanting me to be a slut and to fuck strangers and tell you about it. So I figured I'd fulfill your fantasy for you and give you some fresh material. You ok with it?"

Ken (who now looks like he's seen a ghost): Uh, yeah, I guess so. I'm just taken a little aback."

Me: "Why? You really enjoyed yourself when we messed around with others in New Orleans and that night at the hotel in the city. You've been obsessing about it when we fuck each other ever since."

Ken: "I guess you are right. This is what I've been wanting."

Me: "It doesn't mean that I don't love you and that I'm planning on leaving you. However, you wanted to play this game, so the game is on."

Ken: "You're right, definitely right. Does this now mean I can randomly fuck other women?"

Me: "Well if I'm doing it, then I would say it's also part of the game."

Ken smiled and I went up to him, hugged him, gave him a kiss and reached down and grabbed his package.

Ken: "How was he?"

Me (smiling): He had a big cock and knew how to use it.

I could feel Ken's bulge growing as I began to fill him in on the details.

KSBerry
KSBerry
295 Followers