Big Tits in Norway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamie
jamie
49 Followers

Karianne stared attentively if not lustfully as I arched my back in order to find the clasp of my bra from behind. Once that was accomplished I crossed my arms in front of me again and slowly lowered the cups of my bra, enjoying the effect the un-veiling of my 38 D's was having on my beautiful co-worker.

As I pulled the bra away and sat there in only my panties, Karianne was greeted by the sight of my massive tits springing forth from their confinement like two watermelons bouncing on a trampoline. I felt proud as they tumbled triumphantly forward, showing very little hint of sag, spectacularly full, the nipples wide and pink and slightly erect.

Karianne gasped, her satisfaction obvious, her eyes opened wide in amazement as though she were seeing something from another planet. Slowly, she moved between my legs and lifted up each of my breasts in turn, weighing them reverently. I could see that she was more than satisfied by their weight and mass and I had a strong desire to just plunge them up against her mouth, but I held back.

She rubbed her thumbs over the nipples, making them even stiffer than before. As she pinched and pulled on them I felt a heat travel down to my throbbing clitoris. It felt as though there was an invisible wire from my nipples to my cunt.

I lifted up both tits encouraging her to suckle them, knowing full well of their allure, their succulent flavour, (having sampled them myself on occasion in the privacy of my bedroom). She lowered her mouth and began to kiss and slurp on my tit flesh with her swirling swathing tongue, bathing the undersides, the sides, the tops, and even licking between them as though the crevice was made of ice cream.

She seemed ravenous with hunger as she enjoyed their bulk and mass, ploughing her way into my breasts moving them up and down, from side to side and against her mouth, forming them into new shapes and configurations, all the while licking my skin like a pussy cat.

After a while, she began to focus solely on my nipples, squeezing them greedily into her mouth, teasing, pulling, and gently biting them with her teeth as she switched back and forth between the two, unable to decide on which was the tastier.

At one point, she greedily tried to fit both into her mouth at the same time, but the abundance of tit flesh made it impossible so that she was forced to settle on just one. Taking my left breast in both hands, she formed it into an oblong shape so that she could suck on its pink tip in earnest, pulling as much of my nipple into her mouth as possible before gently clamping down with her teeth.

As I felt an orgasm begin to approach, I took my other tit into my mouth and we suckled them together. At the same time, she somehow wriggled out of her jeans and began to frig herself off, causing her to moan and bite down more forcefully on my now over-sensitive and swollen nipple.

In our frenzied suckling we moved to the same tit and began to french kiss and lick my nipple at the same time. My breasts were now coated with saliva and we found ourselves drooling as we kissed, strands of spit connecting our mouths to each other's lips and draping my now aching and over sensitive nipples in pools of glossy shine.

Karriane spontaneously added to the wetness by scooping out some of the goo from her pussy and pasting it on my nipples so that we could both taste her girl cum. It was a lovely fragrance and a real turn on to taste her pussy on the tips of my breasts.

There was a chrome refrigerator behind us and I could clearly see Karriane's panty-clad ass in the reflection. Her little butt looked hard and round as it bulged out around the material of her panties which barely covered the crack of her ass. Underneath and lower down it I could see her hand as she furiously worked on her pussy in order to frig herself off.

I wrapped my legs around her body, drawing her further in between my thighs. I could now feel her knuckles as she worked on her own pussy. I manoeuvred myself so that my clitoris was pressed against them. At the same time I used the heel of my foot to pry her tight ass cheeks apart so that I could see its reflection better on the refrigerator.

I could feel Karriane tense up and then she started cuming, moaning into my mouth as we kissed passionately. She pulled my tongue into her mouth with such violence that we were locked together almost painfully as our lips mashed against each other in a frenzied desperate attempt to become one.

The intensity of our passion had the effect of precipitating my own orgasm as I ground my pussy hard against her knuckles. I started shaking and then came all over her hands and knuckles, my thighs damp with the overflow as my cum leaked like a broken dam down my legs.

Karriane moaned and closed her eyes as we stopped kissing. I thought she was going to pass out as she lay into me, trembling slightly. At that moment she looked so beautiful that I wanted to see her better, but from behind!

I quickly slid off the bench from under her causing her to fall forward – her lovely breasts skidding into the wet slippery surface of my cunt juice, coating their massive undersides with my goo. For a moment I was tempted to go back and lick her tits clean, but then I caught sight of her tight ass sticking seductively up in the air and I was lost.

Quickly kneeling behind her I knelt down on the cold kitchen floor and began to caress her firm ass cheeks rubbing my hands all over them, up and down her thin thighs, and further on until I found and then cupped the wet spot between her legs.

She parted her legs slightly and I gave her little kisses on the backs of her thighs and then higher up until I felt soft wayward pussy hairs sticking out of her panties tickling my nose. I breathed in her essence and was intoxicated by her femininity.

I pulled her wet panties down her thighs and then slowly nibbled my way towards the valley of her ass, its warmth drawing me in, seducing me with its pungent aroma. I stuck my tongue out and began to explore the mysterious crevice of her ass, causing Karriane to slide even further forward – a motion that afforded me with absolute dominance of her precious and extraordinarily formed bubble butt rump.

I began to explore her all over, licking with great big flat strokes of my tongue, using it like a paint brush, from the small of her back all the way down to her cunt. As my tongue delved into the half moons of her ass, its tip grazed her asshole. I felt the little ring contract slightly around my tongue tip signalling her reluctance to be penetrated there. Well I knew what I wanted, and believe me I wasn't about to be denied.

I wormed my tongue into her rectum slowly inch by inch causing her to moan and clench her ass cheeks together. She started a weak struggle in an effort to make me stop, but I had the advantage. I used all my weight and wrapped my arms around her thighs. Pushing my head into her ass I wiggled my tongue up her asshole as far as I possibly could causing her to moan and then fall forward in defeat.

I now began to work in earnest, savouring the smell of her ass, rimming her out and enjoying the tightness of her bubble butt as her asshole began to nip lewdly at my tongue. At the same time, I put my finger up her cunt. I now began to rapidly piston my tongue in and out of her asshole at the same time that I frigged her cunt.

I can't adequately describe the taste or sensation of eating out a beautiful young girl's asshole – that is something that needs to be experienced for itself. But believe me when I say that if there is something more exhilarating than having your tongue buried up the tight anal cavity of a sweet 19-year-old Norwegian blond in the cafeteria kitchen of a ski resort, then I don't know what it is.

And that's how I made Karrriane cum the second time, with my finger thrusting in and out of her sopping wet cunt and my tongue drilling like a sledgehammer up into the confines of her tight, arid, un-deflowered little virgin butt hole.

I will never forget the picture of her in that kitchen when I was done – her white hair slightly damp from perspiration parting her perfect shoulders in exhausted wispy strands, long thin legs splayed in capitulation, panties draped around one ankle, her perfect little ass still perched up high in the air resembling two perfectly round volley balls waiting to be fucked, and her big tits mashed into the chrome kitchen counter top as they spilled out from the sides of her thin frame like two quashed balloons.

As I write this, it begins to approach another Norwegian Christmas winter. My older sister Mary is coming home tomorrow and my younger sister has just come downstairs dressed like an elf for the school play. What would that be like you wonder? Have a look at some of my other true stores and find out for yourself!

As we say in Norwegian, "God Jul"!

Feel free to e-mail me.

jamie
jamie
49 Followers
12