Big Tits on Lil Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just don't be a jerk about it," she said. I sat up and didn't even hide that I was masturbating beneath the blanket. I watched as she rolled around, cupped her breasts, leaned up on her elbow, presenting pose after alluring pose of her deep cleavage.

"Can I just see your tits?" I asked, "Please?"

"You don't think that would be weird?" she asked.

"I don't care. I'm too horny to care. Do you think it's weird?" She thought a moment.

"I guess not," she said, "They're just tits, after all." I almost blew my load right there as she said it.

Then she did it. She sat up on the side of her bed and pulled her little camisole over the top of her head, revealing her magnificent globes to me. I immediately started rubbing faster, faster than it felt like I ever had before. Her breasts were beyond gorgeous, full and heavy but pointing proudly and perkily upwards from her chest. He areolas were dark brown, about the size of a quarter, and led their way to pointy little quarter-inch nipples that looked like they were rising in praise of god. She tossed the top into her bed, shook her hair out, and looked me in the eye.

"I want to watch, though," she said, "Girls can get horny too."

I didn't say anything. I just stood up and let the blanket fall from my waist. My cock was throbbing at maximum hardness, about 7.5 inches long and thick through the middle. Her eyes popped a little as they dropped to meet it. I kept masturbating furiously, watching her breasts rise and fall with the increased rate of her breath while her eyes were glued to my cock. I lasted barely thirty seconds longer before openly blowing my load in front of my sister's wide eyes.

"Oh god," I moaned, as the come let loose from my body. I was in too deep a spiral of bliss to care at all about where I was shooting, closing my eyes and letting my head roll back in ecstasy. I stayed that way for maybe fifteen seconds before I came back to earth.

It hadn't occurred to me that I was freshly 21 and backed up like never before and shooting like a teenager. I looked down to see Sam smiling coyly at me, her fingers playing idly with a stream of come that had landed on her chest just above her left nipple. She laughed a little when I made eye contact with her.

"Feel better now?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said, "Wow, thanks."

"No worries," she said. "Can you talk to me for real now?"

"Yeah," I said, still catching my breath, "After I get some sleep."

"You're such a guy," she said, "How thick is your cock?"

"What?"

"How thick is your cock?" she asked again, "I've only seen a few, but I've never seen one that... well, round, I guess. Thick."

"I don't know," I answered, "I never really thought about it."

"Too bad," she said, wiping my come off her tits with the thin top she'd cast aside. "You'll have to let me get a closer look next time."

12