Big Titted Horny Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How does a virgin explain the feeling? Her opening was soft, wet and so very hot as more and more of my shaft slipped inside. She was tight and that made it feel even better, although even had she been loose and sloppy I wouldn’t have cared. Her wet sleeve clung tightly around my shaft as she continued to take more and more until finally all nine inches was firmly and deeply buried in her body. For a few moments neither of us moved, we just savored the erotic feeling.

“Yes,” Chris moaned with delight. “It’s everything I imagined and more. Your cock is filling me so full and I love it. This is my most favorite of all ways of having sex. Having my tits and mouth fucked are great, but nothing beats having a hard hot cock filling my juicy cunt. Now you just relax as best you can and let me do all the work. I want your first time to be your best. Don’t be bashful,” she admonished as I simply lay still. “Love having my tits sucked and played with while having a cock fucking me.”

Now I ask you, was that an invitation or what? I wasted no time using my hands to feel those huge massive firm globes she presented to me. Chris leaned closer and I raised my head taking in first one rock hard nipple then the other. She was firmly grinding her pelvis to my groin and moaning all the time. I knew from all the reading in the past she was rubbing her clit over me and bringing herself towards a climax.

Harder and harder she ground into me until her breathing became so ragged she was gasping for air. Suddenly she raised straight up and I felt the hot flood coming from her body soaking my fully embedded cock. I felt the hot juices running down my shaft and over my balls as Chris’s body went suddenly rigid. It was her orgasm and even though I had cum only a few minutes before, my youth took over. My cock swelled thicker as she began bouncing her body. I was sliding in and out as she worked herself towards another orgasm. It hit her at the same time as did mine. My cock gushed again sending thick streams of my ball cream deeply into her tightly gripping cunt. I felt her muscles working and milking my shaft pulling the cum from my rapidly draining balls.

When we were both spent Chris collapsed on to of me and I loved the feel of her huge tits being mashed hard to my chest. We lay there for a time gasping for air and slowly coming down from our sexual peak. Finally Chris worked up enough energy to lift her body while still keeping her cunt over my all but limp cock. Thick gooey liquid, my sperm, oozed from inside and completely covered my groin. I watched as she slid down and began licking and sucking up the mixture of our fucking. Yes fucking. We didn’t make love, at least not right then, but we fucked. When she had cleaned up the mess she helped me to stand.

“I hope that was as good for you as it was for me,” she said quietly. “Please don’t be a stranger. I’d love to have you in me again, but I think you had better get home before somebody starts looking for you.”

Still naked she opened the back door. Again I had to turn sideways to get passed and gave both her huge tits and firm squeeze as I left. Chris lightly kissed my cheek I knew right then there would be other times with her. She was my first, the one to take my cheery and allow me to no longer be a virgin. As I went back home I couldn’t remember if my feet ever touched the ground.

12