Big Trouble for the Bookman Ch. 03

Story Info
More adventures with PI Sam Bookman.
822 words
4.38
13.3k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got to Large Lou's place a little after lunch. Some of his thugs were hanging around and, outside a window which looked onto palatial grounds in back of his mansion, I had a quick glimpse of the exquisite and very fuckable Lucinda, lying by a large swimming pool. One of Lou's thugs left me standing outside his office for a few minutes and I found myself looking to a small window which looked out over the pool. And there lay Lucinda, clad in the tiniest of white bikinis, soaking up some rays on a lounger. Compared to what I saw on the video, her being probed in every hole as she took on seven men, she now looked serene and, if possible, virgin-like. She was tanning up nicely, had her dark locks tied back in a ponytail, and had a sheen of sweat over her terrific body. Then I thought back to the video and thought, what an incredible fucker she is. If she was a pro or a porn star, she could make huge money with her talent; not that money was a problem for Large Lou's daughter.

As my mind wandered, Lou's door opened and I was ushered in.

"Okay Bookman, you've had the run of the place for a few days, what have you found out? I'm gonna pay you good money when this is over, so give me something. I need to know if any of these assholes who work for me are planning something behind my back."

Since I didn't discover anything at Lou's that showed his men were working against him, I decided I had to spill the beans about the fuckfest which seemed a regular occurrence under his roof. I knew there was a chance I'd get a bullet in the head for my troubles, but, at the same time, I couldn't tell I didn't find anything. He knew something was going on – he just didn't know what it was.

"It's like this Lou," I said. "I found nothing that shows your thugs are working to stiff you, but I have found something you're really going to hate?"

"Then tell me what you know, god-damn it, I'm a busy man. I've got better things to do than shoot the shit with some cheap gumshoe."

As I dug the videotape out of my briefcase, I thought to myself, well, here goes nothing. I slapped the tape in a video machine Lou had in his office, then took a seat beside his desk.

As the soundless tape rolled, I couldn't help but glance at Lou out of the corner of my eye. As he watched his baby busily fucking his seven men, Lou's face went red, then drained its colour to white, then took on a red, purplish, hellish colour. I don't know for sure what went through his mind at the moment, but I think I can guess. For myself, I couldn't look at the tape again. I found if I did have a glance, my cock immediately began to harden. I think it was even getting to Lou, too. Once, as I glanced at him, he seemed to be adjusting his crotch. It might have been his little girl on screen, but it was also a highly erotic fuckfest. I actually felt bad for the guy.

The tape hadn't finished playing, but, as Lucinda took yet another man into her mouth, Lou grumbled, "turn that fuckin' shit off, asshole."

I quickly turned the machine off and ejected the tape. As I turned to Lou, I mumbled a quick, "sorry," but stopped when I saw the look on his face. The look was, I'll say, scary. There was murder in his eyes, no doubt about it. I placed the tape on his desk and took a seat again, unsure of what would happen next. Lou might have been a real thug, no doubt he was a killer and drug dealer, but he was still the daddy of his little girl.

"Leave the fuckin' tape right where it is Bookman. I guess I don't need to tell you I'm not happy about this. Because you didn't shit me about this, I'm not gonna hurt you. But know this Bookman, if this ever gets out, you're dead. You understand? Dead. Real dead. Shit like this never goes public or I'll have your balls for bookends. You breath a word, you're dead. You think about this, you're dead. You dream about this, you're dead. Is that all clear, Bookman?

"It's clear, Lou. Real clear. Crystal clear, even."

"Then get the fuck outta here, Bookman. I don't wanna see your face right now. Get out."

Get out? Shit, I was happy to get out. I didn't even sneak at peek at fuckable Lucinda on the way out. I knew there was going to be hell to pay, and I didn't want to be around when Lou cashed in."