Big Trouble for the Bookman Ch. 04

Story Info
More PI adventures.
1.8k words
4.4
13.9k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After leaving Lou’s place, I really wanted to get a drink somewhere. There was going to be hell to pay, and I was so glad I wasn’t going to be a part of it – but shit, the look on Lou’s face was scary. I felt sort of bad for those assholes who worked for him, but they knew what the boss was like when they signed on to do his dirty work. I pulled my beast into the parking lot at Fat Fred’s pub and wandered in.

My man Fred set me up with a couple of brewskies and I took a table in a dark booth near the back, by the dartboard. The place was empty, which was good, because I didn’t feel like talking to anyone at the moment. I slouched back, took a long pull on my beer and let my mind wander. Not surprisingly, it wandered to lovely, lickable, fuckable Lucinda. God, how that girl could fuck. Images in my mind flashed from her on the table with seven men to her by the pool, looking lovely in her tiny white bikini. What a study in contrasts! As my wandered, and I pictured her happily at work once again, my cock began to harden. I know Lou said thinking about her would mean death, but shit, I‘m only human.

I closed my eyes, picturing Lucinda’s pussy taking a pounding, her mouth greedily gobbling, and her hands and feet busy working over a bunch of cocks. Sighing, I took another long pull. Just as the beer was going through me, I felt someone slide into the booth beside me. Opening my eyes, I saw it was one of Fred’s beer wenches, Shelley.

“Hi Sammy. Haven’t seen you for a while. I’ve missed you.” Shelley slid her hand between the buttons of my shirt and played with a nipple.

“Hi Shelley, how you been?” I asked. Shelley was a hot little number with jet black hair cropped real short, almost like a boy’s. She was a slight girl, maybe 22, with a very slim body, small tits and a great ass. She wasn’t really my type, in that she wasn’t really built, but she did have a definite sexiness about her. I’d checked her out a few times when I was drinking at Fred’s. She was real popular with the customers. Today, she was wearing a T-shirt knotted to show her belly button (an innie like I like) and very short denim shorts. Sexy. Real sexy. Still, I hadn’t noticed that she’d ever taken notice of me.

I ran my hand over her ass as she played with the hair on my chest. Her shorts were so tight it was like they were painted on. Still, she had a nice, firm, feel and I hardened a little more as I rubbed her.

Shelley shoved the table back and threw a leg over me to straddle me. As I looked at her, she gave me a real intense “I want you” look. So I figured, what a nice way to take my mind off my problems. I gave her ass cheeks a nice hard squeeze that made her squirm and she responded by rubbing me through my pants. Nice.

I squeezed again and Shelley responded by undoing my belt and the button on my pants, then easing the zipper down. I lifted my ass a bit and she pulled my pants down a little to give my meat some space, then pushed down the waist of my boxers. My cock and balls were now free of restrictive clothing, but not free of Shelley’s tiny hand. Still straddling me, she began stroking me, running her hand up and down my length, squeezing and twisting as she went. She was very good and I was now proudly at my full nine inches.

“Mmmm. Very nice, Sammy,” she said as she worked me. “I had a feeling you’d be well hung and I was right.” She looked into my eyes to see what effect her stroking was having, and seemed satisfied. She now cupped my balls and squeezed with her other hand as she stroked. At the bar, Fred read his paper, oblivious to the handjob his little barwench was giving me in back.

I laid back on my seat and watched Shelley do her work. Her hands were all over my cock and balls; at times stroking with both hands, at others, cupping my balls and working the head only. Her hands were wonderfully warm and soft and, as she diligently worked me, I was as hard as possible.

A little pre-cum worked it’s way out of my cock and she began rubbing it around my head, increasing the feelings that zapped through my meat. Suddenly, the door to the washrooms at the back opened and a woman moved to walk past us. I looked up at her just as she looked at Shelley busily working me over. She was dressed in a dark business suit, wore heels and had a very nice face framed by dirty blonde hair.

I gave her what was no doubt a shit-eating grin as she stopped by the table. Shelley glanced at her, then back to my cock. Apparently, she didn’t mind a little company while she was enjoying herself. “My my, now that’s what I call customer service,” the woman said. “Or, should that be, servicing the customer?”

“Piss off lady,” hissed Shelley. “Can’t you see I’m trying to have some fun here?”

“Why yes, I can see that. And I must say it does look like fun. You have good technique sweetheart; but then, you’ve got a good cock to work with.”

“Thank-you?” I weakly replied. I couldn’t believe the woman was just standing there, watching Shelley give me a hand job. She was actually staring at my cock, and critiquing Shelley’s technique. Incredible.

Shelley continued stroking me and I could feel pressure building in my balls. “Don’t you have somewhere else to be?” hissed Shelley again. “Why don’t you leave?”

“I could be back at my office, but this is more enjoyable. You go ahead sweetheart, don’t mind me.”

And Shelley didn’t. She was now gripping me with both hands, stroking me full length, concentrating, as the woman and I watched. I was embarrassed as hell, but with the bliss I was feeling, there was no way I was going to stop Shelley. In turns, I watched Shelley’s face, her hands and the stranger’s face.

After several more moments of stroking, I began fucking Shelley’s hands, pumping into them as she squeezed and twisted. I guess she must have realized I was getting close to cumming, because she slid off my legs and kneeled between them. She looked my in the eye and said, “you tell me when you’re ready Sammy.”

“Yes, Sammy, I want to see it when you’re ready too,” said the stranger.

I looked at her as Shelley worked me, and wondered what kind of a woman this was. She wasn’t even blushing as Shelley gave me the handjob. In fact, her eyes became a little brighter as she watched.

As the pressure built in my balls, I whispered, “I’m almost there.” With that, Shelley slipped her very red lips over the head of my cock. As she continued to pump me, I noticed that the stranger had moved a hand to her crotch and was touching herself through the material. Now my eyes flicked from Shelley’s lips enveloping my head, to her hands working me, to the stranger’s face, to her hand between her legs. MY GOD.

Finally, unsure of where exactly I wanted to be looking, I erupted, blasting cum into Shelley’s mouth. She kept pumping me as I came, and swallowed everything that shot into her. My eyes were now glued to those red lips, which remained tightly wrapped around me; not a drop escaped her mouth. She was very good and had good suction. We moaned in unison as she pumped me dry; me with relief, her with enjoyment.

When I looked up again, the stranger was gone; obviously she had walked away as Shelley was finishing me off. Maybe she didn’t want to interrupt the final act or our little action? Who knew? But I was disappointed she had left. It seemed to me she was someone I’d like to get to know a whole lot better.

With my cock now empty of cum, Shelley popped her lips off me and smacked her lips. I had to chuckle as she licked them. As she gently gave me a few more strokes and eyed my cock hungrily, I close me eyes in pleasure. As I sat there, Shelley placed some light kissed on my head and, as I softened a little, she gently tucked me back into my boxers.

“There ya go, Sammy. I enjoyed that, but I’ve got to get back to work now.” She patted my cock again. “Just remember, you owe me one now, and I always collect when I’m owed.”

With Shelley still on her knees in front of me, I leaned forward to kiss her. She tasted sweet and a little cummy. “Thanks,” I whispered. “That was really incredible. You must have been really horny today. I really enjoyed that, you were great. And you better believe you can collect from me. Any time you want, you just find me.”

“Okay, Sammy. I’ll do that. Sometime, when I’m real horny and need a good fuck, I’m going to give you a call. I know Fred’s got your number. And you know what Sammy? I like a big man with a big cock. I just looooove to be stretched.”

Shelley got up and went into a back room and I got up, tucked myself back in and walked to the bar where Fred was still reading his paper. I tossed him a ten. “Havin’ a good afternoon, Bookman?” said Fred with a wink. Apparently he wasn’t as engrossed in his paper as he’d looked.

“Actually, Fred my man, I’m having a great afternoon.” As I walked out of the pub, I could still feel Shelley’s lips wrapped around my cock. Gave me a nice, warm feeling, and I found myself looking forward to the time when I could “do” her some kind of favour.

As I walked back to my place, though, I couldn’t help but think of the babe in the businss suit who had so enjoyed Shelley’s blowjob. I wondered how far she had got with touching herself. I decided I’d have to keep my eyes peeled for her in the area – maybe get to her know her better somehow.

I killed the rest of the day and hit the sack early. It had been a tiring day.

Next morning, I rolled over in bed and flipped on the little TV I keep on a dresser in my room. There before me, on the beach at Lake Simpson, some talking head was spouting off about the seven bodies that had been found by an early morning jogger. Each, the pretty boy said, had been shot in the head. Disgustingly, each also had had his mouth stuffed with his penis. Holy Shit. I realized immediately that it had taken Large Lou long to work out his revenge on the flunkies who had been fucking his little girl.