Big vs. Small

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

She started when a finger coaxed her lips apart and slipped inside her. She was starting to feel very odd, far hotter than the day called for. She was also starting to become nervous again. If he wasn't going to rape her why was he doing what he was doing?

"You're going to fuck me no matter what I say, aren't you?"

"On the contrary, I'm not going to fuck you at all."

"You're kidding." Tones of absolute disbelief sounded in her voice.

"No, truly. What I'm going to do is give you a chance to fuck me. I thought that seeing you're of a smaller stature than me you might find it preferable if you, ah, sat on my lap, shall we say. That way you can control what's happening. You'll have no need to worry about me going too deep, too fast."

With that Andy picked her up and turned her around. She found that she was now seated on his lap, straddling him, and the length of his erection was now firmly pressing along the cleft in her flesh.

"All you have to do is lift yourself up and then lower yourself a little. You'll find it all comes naturally to you."

Naturally. Well, yes, she supposed getting fucked was a natural thing to happen. However. . .

"Isn't there that little matter of consent?" she asked sweetly. "Isn't that also supposed to happen?"

"I have consented," Andy told her, smiling quite happily. "You can feel free to do your worst."

"My consent!" came the shouted response.

"Well, obviously, if you lift yourself up and settle onto me properly I would assume that you're consenting."

"And if I just get off your lap and grab my clothes?"

"I would be very disappointed, but I don't think you're going to do that."

"Why not?"

"Because you're curious. You know you're going to do it sometime and here's your big chance. Right now you're still debating with yourself about it. That means you want to but feel you shouldn't. Personally, I think you should. I mean, you really, really, should."

Cheryl had the annoying feeling that Andy was one of those people who was always right. How he knew what she was feeling was beyond her but he did. She did want to while at the same time she was scared to. What if he hurt her? That's why he's letting you control things, idiot, the little voice whispered.

Slowly Cheryl started raising herself, finding Andy's hands on her hips, steadying her. She was acutely conscious of his erection, now dragging against her as she moved. Then she was clear of it and she could feel it moving between her legs. It was now right under her. If she sat down again. . . She shuddered slightly, feeling as nervous as a kitten.

A slight downwards pressure on her hips, courtesy of Andy, and she was sinking down. The faint brush of his cock against her sensitive flesh became a firmer presence. It was now pushing against her lips, wanting to enter. She faltered for a moment, a sense of panic rolling towards her.

"Just relax," came the murmured comment. "Everything is going to be fine."

She could feel one of Andy's hands slipping between her legs, easing her lips apart, letting his cock nestle in the space provided, pressing more firmly, but now pressing into her rather than against her. His hand withdrew and settled on her hips again and Cheryl let herself start to sink down, eyes getting wider as she felt his cock penetrating her.

When she felt his erection pressing against her hymen she froze. Swallowing nervously she looked Andy. He was smiling, almost laughing, she thought.

"Now or never," he said with a little shrug.

Well thank you most to death, thought Cheryl. Those words of gentle encouragement will live for ever in my memory. Biting her lip she pressed down a little harder, feeling an increase of pressure but nothing else. Almost whimpering with fright she pressed still harder. For a moment, nothing, and then she gave a small scream as there was a stab of pain and his cock started sliding down her passage. She froze once more.

"Too late to stop now," came the murmured comment, "but it should stop hurting. Why don't you concentrate on how it feels now rather than then?"

Cheryl did just that, feeling herself settling down onto Andy's cock. She didn't need to press down she found, her weight being sufficient. He seemed to be rearing up inside her and Cheryl was becoming increasingly nervous. There seemed to be a lot of cock inside her in her opinion, and in this sort of situation hers was the only opinion that counted. Certainly there seemed to be more cock than she'd thought he had. She'd seen and touched the damn thing. Surely it hadn't grown when she wasn't looking? Or had she been mistaken in her own abilities to handle him? It wasn't as though she'd had experience in judging these things.

It felt extremely odd to have a cock inside her. Not nasty odd, but odd anyway. But if he went in much further she was going to call a halt and jump off. A girl could only take so much. It was with a sense of relief that she found herself nestling against his groin, his cock finally sheathed. Not only relief but a touch of pride, as well. The man was a human monster but she could handle him. She felt quite chuffed and a big smile grew on her face.

Andy smiled at the pleased look on Cheryl's face. So proud of herself and only just starting.

"A word of advice - you're not driving a car right now."

Cheryl blinked, startled and a little confused.

"Excuse me?"

"Keep your foot off the accelerator. We'll start this nice and slow."

Start what, was Cheryl's first thought, a thought that was immediately answered as Andy started moving. He pressed up against her and relaxed. Pressed again and she started to get an idea of what was happening. He was withdrawing a little when he relaxed, pushing back into her when he pressed against her. It felt interesting, she decided.

Cheryl started moving with Andy, feeling his cock thrusting up into her with more force and greater pleasure. She wanted more and started urging him on. Andy laughed at her exhortations.

"I told you, you're not driving. If we hurry things up at this stage I'll reach my destination but you'll find yourself stranded and frustrated. Trust me, I'm a man."

Cheryl blinked. Trust him?

"I can't believe you said that. It seems to me you being a man is one hell of a reason not to trust you."

"Possibly," Andy admitted, "but in this case I have the experience. You need to be quiet and learn."

He paused for a second and then continued.

"Actually, there's no real need for you to be quiet. Moans and cries of appreciation won't be out of order. Neither will voluble praise for my efforts."

His hands went sliding up the front of her body, closing over her breasts. Cheryl groaned despite herself as he started massaging her breasts to the same rhythm that he was using to thrust into her. His stokes seemed to be getting longer now, with Andy pulling well back before driving home again. She was amazed at how easily he now slid into her.

Andy kept on at the same steady pace, building on Cheryl's arousal. She might not have been praising him but the soft sounds she was making showed a genuine appreciation for what he was doing. Hearing a note of pleading starting to develop he built up the momentum slightly.

Cheryl, to Andy's mild amusement, was starting to babble. It appeared he was wonderful. What he was doing was fantastic. She never knew. Could he do it a bit faster and don't mention cars?

Seeing she was asking so nicely Andy applied a little more acceleration, finding Cheryl ready, willing, and able to stay with him. Stay with him? According to her he was still dragging his feet. She was sure he could do more. Seeing that, in his estimation, Cheryl was just about at the right stage Andy obliged.

Cheryl found herself being bounced hard and fast. Now she was travelling full on with no brakes and the inevitable happened. She screamed and her orgasm crashed into her, sweeping her away, Andy's squirting hose adding fuel to the fire.

"I can't believe you did that," Cheryl growled at Andy as she dressed, feeling flushed and rather odd.

"I performed that poorly? First time for me that a woman couldn't remember doing that sort of thing with me." He shook his head sadly.

"I didn't say you performed poorly," protested Cheryl. "What I meant was that you shouldn't have done it at all."

"So you're saying my performance was OK?"

"Yes. No. I suppose so. I wasn't talking about what you did."

"Yes, no, you suppose so. That definitely clears that up. If you weren't talking about what we did what are you talking about? Your wheel? It was my pleasure to change it, I assure you."

"Never mind. You're determined to be obtuse. I'm going home."

"Drive carefully. No more rabbits. Don't worry about what happened. You'll find it improves when we practise a bit."

"We won't be practising anything," Cheryl retorted. "I'll probably never see you again."

She stalked over and hopped into her car, finding Andy followed her over and politely closed the door for you.

"You're right," he said. "We'll probably never see each other again. Unless I go for a drive around the block, of course."

"Excuse me?"

"I live just around the corner from you. I've noticed you around, generally when you're scaring other motorists. I suspect I'll see you again."

He winked at her.

"Next time we'll take our time and see how long you can last. I'm sure I can get you to slow down one way or another."

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers
12