Big Yellow Bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dixeenormous
dixeenormous
1,140 Followers

"I want to bend you over the hood of the bus and work my stiff tool ball deep in your tight box, fucking you like a wild animal."

As she stepped out of her tiny shorts, she turned back to face me, revealing her perfectly trimmed little black bush, her fuck-me pumps the only piece of clothing on either of our horny bodies.

"God you are beautiful," I whimpered, meaning every word I said.

"You're not bad yourself, for a perverted old man," she teased as she walked over to me, taking my cock in her hand as she passionately kissed me full on the mouth.

She continued to stroke my throbbing meat as she kissed my neck, working her way down my chest. I finally took hold of her perfect tits, feeling the soft, supple flesh contrasted by the hard, stiffness of her horny nipples. She licked circles around my tits, lightly biting and sucking my painfully hard nipples. Dropping to her knees, she cooed, "So train me to suck your huge cock," as she eagerly took my dick in her mouth.

Before I could answer, she inhaled my cock down her throat, my dickhead poking the back of her throat as she struggled to deep throat my entire tool.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, "I think you've got it."

As my dick bottomed out, she began to bob up and down, fucking my dick with her mouth. She firmly grasped each of my low hanging balls, kneading them with a well-practiced touch. No way this could be her first real blowjob.

As if reading my mind, she pulled my dick from her gullet and moaned, "It's just like I imagined."

"What do you mean?" I asked, hoping to get past this hurdle and get my dick once again buried down her smoking throat.

"I've watched a few of my parents porn movies, and I knew there were some real men with real penises out here somewhere. I've been practicing on one of Mom's dildos for a couple of years, just waiting to get a chance to try out my skills on a real stud."

Trisha quickly impaled her face on my dick again as I grunted, "Practice makes perfect, baby and you are as close to perfect as I have every seen."

Clearly pleased by my critique, Trisha picked up the pace, using her hand and mouth to work my rod into a lather.

"Baby, you are gonna have to slow down if you want this to last," I moaned.

"Right now I wanna taste your spunk," she announced. "I think I can get you hard again, cause I want you to fuck me like a dog in heat."

That was it, I expected to be dry humping my hand this morning, now I had my boner buried down the hatch of the cutest teen in Boise; and she was talking trash.

With a loud grunt I screamed, "OK, bitch, I'm gonna blow." My body tensed and I rose on my toes as a bolt of lightning boiled through my nuts.

Unfazed by my impending eruption, Trisha took my entire length down her throat as my cock started to spew thick, sticky spooge. The first few shots went straight down her hole, but as she started to gag, I withdrew my rod and shot several more creamy jets across her face, in her hair, and on her tits.

"Oh Mr. Hopper," Trisha cooed, "You made such a big mess."

"Trisha," I sighed, "please call me Ted."

"OK, Ted," she continued, "Get down here and lick my fucking tits clean before you eat my pussy. And keep that dick hard cause I'm not done with you yet."

I wasn't crazy about licking up my own cooze, but the chance to get my lips on those perfect tits was too much to pass up.

"That's it, you bus driving pervert," Trisha coached, "Lick those big tits clean. Now show my pussy some attention."

I kissed down her taught tummy and nibbled my way between her sweet young legs. Her pussy smelled like a flower garden, her fine soft hair shaved into a thin strip, pointing to her tasty treasures. She roughly grabbed my head and forced it between her legs, "Make me cum," she ordered.

I went to work, tonguing her swollen clit while I fingered her tight box; and damn was it tight. She wasn't a virgin, but she was close. Clearly she had never used Mom's toy down here.

While I sucked her love button, I inserted a second finger in her twat, prepping her box for my big prick.

"Stick your tongue in my pussy," she commanded, "Way up there."

"Yea, that's it. Now rim my ass."

I hesitated a minute, not sure I had heard correctly.

"I told you, I've watched some porn and I know what I am supposed to like," she answered, again reading my thoughts.

I licked around her puckered butthole, two fingers still buried in her snatch. As I lubed her ass with my tongue, I gently inserted my free thumb in her ass. Based on her whimpers and moans, I was hitting all the right buttons.

"Fuck that feels good," she whispered, "Don't stop and keep fingering my clit."

With a renewed vigor, I continued to play a tune on her genitals, driving her over the edge. As her orgasm built, she squeezed her muscled legs around my ears, locking my head between her strong legs. A deep throaty scream erupted from her as her body tensed and she thrashed about on the blanket in the throes of orgasm.

As she relaxed her grip on my head, I reached down to check on the status of my recently spent dick. Not surprisingly, I was standing proudly at attention and ready for action.

I flipped her prone body over and rubbed my hard cock up and down her crack, lubing my shaft with the wetness from her dripping snatch.

Trisha quickly regained her composure and popped up on all fours, wiggling her adorable ass in my face.

"Wuff, wuff," she barked, as she reached back between her legs to grasp my boner.

I didn't need her to draw me a roadmap. Trisha guided my erection straight at her love box, rubbing my swollen knob against her clit and pussy lips to lube the head before positioning my spear at the door to her tunnel.

She collapsed down on her elbows, her ass arched up to accept my probing tool. Slowly I leaned my weight against her body and with an audible pop, my dickhead entered her well-lubed canal. She began to work her ass side-to-side, forcing my dick slowly into her tight cunt, inch by inch disappearing into her vice-like pussy.

"God damn you are tight," I gasped. "Am I hurting you?"

"Fuck yes," she cried, "It hurts so fucking good. Don't you dare stop."

As nearly half my dick disappeared, she began to moan uncontrollably, "Ohhhhhh, your dick is exploring previously unmapped new ground. It feels incredible."

As I screwed my entire length down her hole, I felt my knob bottom out.

"Stop, stop," she implored. "Leave it buried in my twat. I love the feeling of being filled completely. Your hot cock is pulsing with life."

After several minutes, I slowly withdrew my pecker and started to fuck her with a steady rhythm. Trisha met each of my thrusts, pushing her ass back to meet my pistoning rod. Our pace accelerated and I fucked her with barbaric passion. I was screwing this incredibly hot young teen, the envy of every straight guy in Idaho, and she was half my age.

After several more minutes, Trisha turned and looked me in the eye. "I fucking love this," she exclaimed. "But I've got an idea."

Crawling forward, she pulled off my dick. "Go sit in your seat on the bus," she ordered.

My dick was glistening with her pussy juice and I all I cared about was getting my tool buried back in her box. Following her directions, I climbed back onto the bus and assumed my driving position.

Within seconds, Trisha boarded the bus, nude accept for the book bag slung over her shoulder.

"Good morning, Mr. Hopper. Is that for me?" she asked, motioning toward my rigid tool.

Playing along I answered, "Good morning, Trisha. I brought you breakfast."

"Oh, how ever did you know. I love a big fat sausage first thing in the morning." With that she climbed up on my lap and lowered her steaming twat down on my raging boner, "Your sausage makes me so fucking hungry...I mean horny."

She bounced up and down on my pecker, her magnificent tits jiggling in my face, begging me to kiss and suck her horny nipples.

"So, Hopper, every time you pick me up in morning, will you be fantasizing that I will board the bus naked and plop down on your throbbing woody?" she asked.

"No different than before," I jokingly answered as Trisha continued to pogo up and down on my stiff tool.

As we worked up a good sweat, I picked up the hot little vixen, still impaled on my boner and carried her to the back of the bus, laying her down on one of the seats. She raised her legs up on my shoulders and I took control, pounding her sweet pussy with long, deep strokes, by balls bouncing off her perfect ass.

I pounded her mercilessly, her tits bouncing uncontrollably. I caressed her rock hard tummy and offered her a pussy stained finger to lick and suck. We screwed to a crescendo, our moans entwined in a raw, animalistic fuckfest.

"Cum deep in my cunt," she screamed, as orgasm racked her spent body.

With a final deep thrust, I exploded in her pussy, drowning her twat in a tidal wave of special sauce, before collapsing on top of my teen goddess.

As my dick slowly softened and slipped from her tight hole, I whispered "So you fell asleep on the bus, huh?"

"Actually Ted, I had been planning this for months. And now that I have a rather revealing picture of you, I intend to relive this moment whenever the whim strikes."

Blackmailed by a high school senior; how would I ever live through the horror?

dixeenormous
dixeenormous
1,140 Followers
12