Bigdaddy's Long Weekend Ch. 03

Story Info
Big Daddy has Mama play, but Sexy Bitch has to be persuaded.
2.5k words
4.42
16.2k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay so this one was written for a friend, he is far more into the mind control then I am so I gave it a whirl, also he likes chick on chick, so I gave that a shot too. I hope it worked out okay, after this there are at least 2 more chapters, and they will be dominance based again.

**************************************************

She wakes up and he is already gone so she slips out of bed and she can smell coffee and bacon. She jumps in the shower, puts on a little make up and then slips into a teddy. Her timing is perfect, she walks into the kitchen as he sets the last plate on the table.

"Mmm, there's my sexy bitch." He says grabbing her tit and kissing her.

"Big Daddy this looks great." She says slipping into her chair.

"Your Big Daddy has some things to do, but I am having a playmate come over, so you don't get lonely"

He can see the apprehension in her eyes, but she just takes a sip of coffee, "Oh?" She says.

"Her name is Kitty, but everyone just calls her Mama."

Her face closes, "Big Daddy, I'm not really into girls."

"You won't try it, even for your Big Daddy?"

"No, I'm sorry."

Oh no you're not, he thinks, but tonight you might regret telling me no.

"Okay, I guess you can just hang around the house while I do my errands", he stands up from the table and goes to the refrigerator.

"Oh,I almost forgot, the Mimosas." He grabs to champagne glasses from a shelf, and gets some orange juice and champagne from the fridge.

As he makes the drinks she sees him pull something from his pocket, but just then a deer walks into the yard, it can't be more than 20 feet way. She has never seen a wild animal this close and she entranced by its beauty. He hands her, her drink. She takes a sip it was so sour it made her face pucker.

He gives a little laugh. "I take it you need a little more orange juice in yours?" He asks.

"Yes, please"

He tops off her glass, and she sips again, it was much better. He finishes of his drink and started doing the dishes, she gets up to help him but he stops her.

"I got this, why don't you go sit in the living room? You should be able to see that deer from in there and there was a fox out there earlier."

She was feeling pretty mellow, and maybe a little light headed; sitting on the comfy chair did sound like a good idea. A while later, her Big Daddy came and sat on the arm of the chair, she smiled up at him.

"Good it looks like it is taking effect." He said as her causally played with a nipple.

"What are you talking about, Big Daddy?"

"Don't worry about it," he said sliding off the arm to kneel in front of her. He was right in front of her and looking directly into her eyes, part of her wanted to be nervous, but she just felt so light and happy.

"Do you want to make your Big Daddy happy?" He asked soothingly

"Yes."

"Then just listen to my voice," his voice was almost like a sing song now, "You can feel yourself relaxing now. You feel a heavy, relaxed feeling coming over you. And as I continue to talk, that heavy relaxed feeling will get stronger and stronger, until it carries you into a deep inside yourself".

And just like that, she was so relaxed she couldn't move.

"Are you completely relaxed," he asked.

"Yes."

"You will always call me Big Daddy, or Daddy, do you understand"

"Yes, Big Daddy."

"You will hate the idea of failing me or disappointing me, and will do whatever you can you can to make me happy, won't you?"

"Yes, Big Daddy."

"Good, from now on, the idea of being with another woman is incredibly arousing to you. Whenever you think that another woman is interested in you, your pussy will get wet. And if that woman touches you, you will not be satisfied until you have her cum all over your face, do you understand?"

"Yes, Big Daddy."

Just then there was a knock at the door.

"Okay my sexy bitch, when I say 3 you will wake up, you won't remember this but you will be very horny. You'll want to touch yourself, but you won't, because you are not allowed to pleasure yourself when I am near, do you understand?"

"Yes, Big Daddy."

"Okay, 1,2,3" He said, and stood up,

"I better get that." He said as he walked to the door and a gorgeous brunette walked in.

She stares at the woman, and has the uncontrollable desire to touch herself but she knows that she shouldn't because her Big Daddy won't like it.

"Mama, this is my Sexy Bitch." He says introducing the two,

"I'm sorry you came all the way over here Mama but I don't think my Sexy Bitch wants to play." He frowns at her as he says it, but he winks at the woman.

She just stares at the woman, it is obvious this woman wants her, and all of a sudden she wants her too. The new comer is wearing a black mini dress and thigh high boots and carrying an overnight bag. For the first time ever, she wants to fuck another woman, her pussy is so wet at the thought of it, her hand tries to creep down the waist band of her panties but she catches herself just in time.

"Oh Big daddy, that's too bad," the woman says, "I guess I'll leave."

"No," she yells, and then feels ashamed that she may have embarrassed her Daddy.

"I mean, please don't go." She asks the woman.

He looks at her "You mean you want Mama to stay?"

"Yes, Big Daddy."

Mama takes a step forward, and their breasts almost touch as Mama leans forward, she moans with frustration. She wants to taste Mama, and make her Big Daddy happy.

Mama whispers in her ear, "Do you want me to make you cum, little Bitch?"

"Oh, God, yes!" She begs. "Please let me taste you."

"Mmm I am going to make you cum so hard, Little Bitch." Mama says and tweaks one of her nipples hard, "now get your ass in that bedroom, and take this with you," she said handing her the overnight bag. "I'll be there in a minute."

She turns and almost runs, she can't wait to taste this woman, to feel another woman, sit on her face, if only she could play with herself and relieve some of the pressure. From the bed she can hear them talking in the other room just she just doesn't care she just keeps thinking of Mama's thighs pressed against the side of her face.

*************************************************

"Jesus, Jason, what the hell did you do her?" Mama asks.

"You know I like to break them in the old fashion way, but I didn't have much time, so I gave her a little something and hypnotized her." Jason responds.

"I didn't think you could hypnotize people into something they didn't want to do?"

"That's the best part," He laughs "you can't. Deep down she really wants to munch some carpet."

Mama laughs and winks at him "Don't worry Jason, I break her in good for you."

"My God kitty, I think she is the best little cum slut I have ever had." He says handing her a large tear shaped object. "Speaking of breaking her in, be sure to use this on her."

"You got it, is everything all set up in there?" Mama asked.

"You're all set, just be sure to keep her centered on the bed. See you in a couple of hours." And with that he walks out the door.

Mama walk into the room and set something on the night stand, before unzipping her dress and letting it fall to the floor. Her body is like a Botticelli painting. Tanned skin lit by light streaming in the window, and her ebony hair halfway down her back. Her breast aren't huge but the nipples were firm and already erect.

Yet Big Daddy's little bitch only had eyes for Mama's pussy, it was completely bald, and already wet. She licked her lips in anticipation, she had already taken her teddy off so Mama could she how wet she was.

"Mmmm Mama please let my lick your cunt." She moaned.

"No my little bitch, first Mama is going to make you cum so hard."

Mama lay on the bed and yanked her little bitch's thighs apart. She licked her lips, there was nothing in this world that she liked better then a horny little slut, but she was going to make this slut beg for it. She loved to hear the little cookies moan and beg.

The sight of this little bitch's wet cunt and the sound of her little moans as she wigged in bed was too much, for Mama, she drives her face into that pussy like a starving woman. Mama's tongue begins to lap at the clit before her and she fingers the bitch. Suddenly the slut goes off like a rocket and Mama's face is drenched. The cookie tries to close her legs but Mama has just started, she's not going to get away that easy.

Mama dives back in but this time she alternated between quick hard strokes to the clit and thrusting her tongue into the little bitch's hole.

"Please," her little cookie moans, and she tries to finish off by hand.

Mama slapped her hand away, lied down over the top of her bitch to grab the bag off the floor, she rummages around and comes out with a 12 inch double sided dong, that is about 3 inches around. She smacks the cookie across the face with it.

"I know that this isn't as big as Big Daddy's but this is what I was going to use on you; but I also know that Big Daddy told you that you are not allowed to pleasure yourself, so now I am going to have to punish you." Mama says.

The little bitch whimpered, and shook her head.

"Oh yes I am, so we're not going to get to play with this, instead I am going to fist you." Mama grinned as she said it.

She loved to break in the new ones, and nothing was better than feeling a tight cunt around your arm as some bitch screamed and begged for more.

Sexy Bitch on the other hand, was confused, she had no idea why she felt so attracted to this woman, and while it was true that she was enjoying this she also felt dirty. Part of her screamed that fucking another woman was wrong but another part insisted that this is what she had always wanted.

When Mama told her that she was going to fist her Sexy has two thoughts at the same time. Please don't, and Oh God YES! The two parts of her where at war but in the end the desire to stop this was not quite as strong as the impulse to feel this woman's fist up her cunt.

By this time Mama had two fingers buried deep in the little bitch's cunt, and as her slut came she rammed in a third. Mama worked those fingers in and out, and fast and hard, the cookie came again, making incoherent noises.

Mama was running in to a problem though. Usually the sluts that Big Daddy had where loose, he would pick up some white trash slut from the mining towns around the cabin and most of them where almost fucked out. Typically not only Mama could fist them but by the time they were through Big Daddy could fist them too, but this one was tight. Mama couldn't get a fourth finger in the bitch, try as she might. As bad as she wanted to fist this slut she wasn't going to be able to, this time.

She rolled the bitch on to all fours, and took a minute to grab a bottle of lube and the object of the night stand. Mama could tell that that bitch was surprised when she squirted the lube all over the girl's asshole, but she rammed those three fingers back into the slut's cunt and she went wild again, bucking her hips and moaning.

As Mama worked her cunt she also started working her ass, the little bitch was so in to her pussy getting fucked, she didn't even notice what was going on with her ass until Mama had two fingers up it, but it was obvious that the little bitch was loving every minute of it.

Mama began slowly shoving the 3.5 inch wide butt plug into the little bitches ass. She had to go slow because much as the whore loved getting fucked her ass was tighter then her pussy.

This little bitch is going to be sore in the morning, especially if Big Daddy fucks her later, Mama thought to her self. This thing is big but still not as big as he is.

Just as Mama got the ass plug all the way in the slut came one last time, Mama let her rest for a minute, but soon the cookie was begging Mama to let her taste her cunt.

Mama agreed and the little bitch dove in Mama's pussy, like a champion dyke. She was licking and sucking Mama's clit for all she was worth, one hand was playing with Mama's nipple and the other had two fingers buried deep in Mama's cunt. When she pulled up for air, she begged Mama to sit on her face. Mama smiled, she repositioned the girl in the middle of the bed with her head pointed towards the door and the she straddled that cookies face. It had been a long time since Mama had ridden some bitch's face.

Mama rocked back and forth as her little bitch slurped and sucked and licked her. Finally Mama couldn't take it she rocked back and forth and ground her clit against that waiting mouth as hard as she could and released her own torrent of girl goo.

She tried to roll off but the slut grabbed her around her thighs and licked every last drop of cum off Mama's pussy before she would let go. Finally the when the girl let her go she whispered.

She looked dreamily up at Mama and whispered "thank you." Then rolled over and went to sleep.

Mama kissed her, made sure the butt plug was still firmly in place, tucked her in. She heard Big Daddy come back in the house and walked out to meet him.

"Now I see why you're so enamored of her, Jason." She said as she stepped in to her dress.

"If you didn't have dibs I would see about making her mine."

"Oh, no Kitty," he replied "I think I am going to keep this one for awhile."