Bigdaddy's Long Weekend Ch. 04

Story Info
Big Daddy gets anal.
2.3k words
4.37
14.4k
6
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So of course this, and all Big Daddy stories, are about consenting adults. Whether this story is a work of fact, fantasy, or a combination, well that's for me to know ;-).

I am sorry that this chapter took longer than the others, I love getting readers input and I tried to please everyone with this. In the end I had to go back and re-tool it to make it work.

This takes place on Saturday afternoon and evening in Big Daddy's world.

*****

The light was streaming through the windows and right into her eyes, she cracked her eye lids and looked around, the clock on the nightstand said 2:47.

Holy shit," she thought how did it get so late? And then she remembered what she had done with Mama, and she blushed. She had begged another woman to fuck her and then she had eaten that woman's pussy. She was mortified, yes it had been something that she had always dreamed of doing that, but she had never given into that impulse before. At least no one knows.

She rolled over and felt something large in her ass, it was the plug that Mama put in her. She went to pull it out but just then Big Daddy walked out of the bathroom, a towel around his hips and water glistening as it tricked down his chest.

"Leave it in there," he growled.

"Yes, Big Daddy." She mumbled with down cast eyes.

Big Daddy finished drying himself off, and walked over to her.

"Did you and Mama have a good time?" He asked.

She blushed and looked away, too embarrassed to speak.

He grabbed her face and forced her head around. "I asked you a question my sexy little bitch, and you had better answer it." There was anger in his voice.

"Yes Big Daddy, I had fun with Mama." She murmured.

He let go of her face and stroked her hair, "Good, would you like to see her again?"

She didn't want to admit how much she wanted to see Mama again, she tried to think of something to say, and Big Daddy's face darkened. How could she keep him waiting like this? He was Big Daddy and making him unhappy wasn't an option.

"I'm sorry, Big Daddy. Yes, I would like very much to see her again, but..."

"But what?" He asked,

"But I am embarrassed, I never told anyone how

much I wanted to be with a woman, and now I'm ashamed to admit it." She stammered.

"Oh my sexy little Bitch, I will make you do so many things that are embarrassing to you. You'll love every minute of them, and you'll do them because it is what I want you to do. Also you're a hot blooded slut that gets off on it." He said stroking her cheek.

She wanted to turn way again or denied it, he could see the flash of guilt in her eyes and it turned him on; he grabbed her face and kissed her deeply.

"Have I made you do anything that you didn't want or enjoy?" he asked her after he broke the kiss.

"No, Big Daddy." She admitted.

"Think about everything that happened this weekend, does it turn you on." He probed.

She thought about the past 24 hours and had to admit that just the thought of it was enough to

make her pussy wet. "Yes Big Daddy."

"Good, my sexy Bitch now go take a shower, and leave that ass plug in. When you come out there will be clothes waiting for you on the bed, and put your hair up in a pony tail for me." He said walking out of the room.

After her shower she came back to find her black leather under bust corset, a pair of thigh high stockings, and her 4 inch stripper heels on the bed. She did her hair, added a bit of makeup, and put on the outfit. When she walked into the living room, Big Daddy had more items waiting for her; the blind fold, the cuffs and the collar.

He stood up, put her collar and leash on, snapped the hand cuffs on her wrist, and then put on the blind fold.

He tugged on the leash and she walked forward, "Good girl, let's go for a little walk." He said as he pulled her forward.

Confused she followed him, and then she heard the door open. Oh god, he means to take me outside, she thought, she had fallen behind and he jerked the leash.

She took a step forward and then another, okay, it is okay, how often do you see people going down this road, no one will see you. And you don't want to disappoint Big Daddy.

She walked with more confidence, now, Big Daddy kept the pace slow enough and he had cuffed her hands in front of her so that she had better balance. As she walked a long she could feel the long grasses tickling her legs, and smell the crisp fall leaves, the air was pleasant and the light breeze kept the bugs away.

Big Daddy, didn't say a word, all she could hear was the crunch of their footsteps and the birds in the trees. The ground was rough but Big Daddy didn't let her fall.

She hear a door open and gathered that they had reached the shed, it smelled like old dust and new furniture polish, and she realized that this must have been part of what Big Daddy had done all morning, setting the stage for now.

She heard the door shut and heard a chain rattle, Big Daddy raised her hands and pulled them over her head, he pulled them up so high that her feet barely touched the floor and her body was stretched out as long as it could go. Only then Big Daddy did take off her blind fold.

The shed was better lit then she had first thought it would be, and she saw it was because there were 4 spot lights on her. Big Daddy stood at a nearby table, he waited until her eyes were on him and then reached over and grabbed the riding crop, he flexed it in his hands.

"My sexy little bitch, you have disappointed me 3 times and so you have to be punished." He said.

She tried to speak, to defend herself, but he stalled her.

"I will always tell you what you are being punished for, but once I make up my mind it's final. The first time you disappointed me was when you where late, and so you will get 5 licks, the second time was when you broke the dish and for that you will get 5 more, and the 3rd time was when you told me' No,' about meeting Mama. That was quite disappointing and for that you get 10. Do you understand?"

Tears of shame where starting to build, and she choked them back. "Yes, Big Daddy."

"I know that you have never been punished like this before, you can cry all you like, but if you try to get away, you will earn more. Also you can stop this whenever you want but if you tell me to stop, I will let you go and we will never see each other again, do you understand?"

"Yes Big Daddy."

With that he brought the riding crop down hard on her ass, and she yelped in pain and lost her footing, even as her pussy flared with juice. Big Daddy waited for her to regain her balance and gave her another sharp blow. Three, four, five more smacks, each time the riding crop came down the wetter her pussy got.

By the seventh smack she was sobbing and by the tenth her knees were weak with desire, she could barely stand.

"Big Daddy, I am trying..." she begged.

"Do you want me to stop? "He asked."

"No, please don't." She wanted him too much to be banished, she needed the way he took her, his fat cock, and the way he tortured her. She hauled herself up again.

Big Daddy began to spank her again, each time he landed a blow she could feel a spike of desire at the core of her being, but at 14 he stopped.

She stood there panting and sobbing, the juices running down her leg, making her thighs slick.

"I think that's enough on your poor, ass, now it's time for those tits." Daddy said with glee.

Daddy brought the riding crop down over her breasts, as hard he did her ass. She could feel the exquisite fire from one side to the other. She cried out, there were too many sensations. The fire in her tits, her ass burning from her spanking, her pussy juices flowing, and the butt plug. She almost came right there. Again and again, Big Daddy smacked her tits with the riding crop, while she shook and moaned.

Daddy gave her one more across her tits, he began to pull and tweak her abused nipples; they burned and stung as he pinched and twisted them. She couldn't' take much more.

"Please Daddy, fuck me. Please, please, pleassse." She begged, as shameless as a cat in heat.

"You want my cock, little bitch?" he asked, as he pulled her hair back.

"Yes, oh god, yes." She moaned

"Do you want it more than Mama's cunt?" He demanded to know.

"Yes, more than anything." She screamed.

He pulled the plug out of her ass and tossed it aside, and then rammed his cock into her cunt. She couldn't hold out any longer and came on his thick rod. But Daddy was nowhere near done with her. He wrapped one arm around her waist and lifted her feet off the ground, he used the other hand to torture her breasts, he can feel the heat coming off her nipples as he massaged them. She grabbed the chain above her head to take some of the weight off Big Daddy so he had more power to ram her.

Before long a second orgasm rocketed through her spaying girl goo everywhere. Big Daddy pulled his cock out, and rubbed it all over her pussy. Before she had time to wonder what he was doing, she felt him sliding his cock up her ass. She panicked because she had never had anything nearly that big up there, and she struggled. Big Daddy hand slipped and more of his huge cock slid up.

Big Daddy adjusted his grip, and then pulled his cock out some. She breathed a sigh of relief, but jus then he thrust it in deeper than before. Her ass quivered, and tightened drawing a little more in. Daddy reached around and started to stroke her clit. It felt so nice that she relaxed some, and he is able to get the last two inches in. She came hard just as he slid her all the way down his shaft and his balls hit her pussy.

He started to fuck her ass harder; he pulled her up and down the length of his dick. He made sure that she went all the down each time. Suddenly for the second time in two minutes she came again, this time the feeling of her ass contracting around his cock was almost too much for him. But he had waited too long to claim this ass and he wanted more time in it, time to really stretch it. Without taking his cock out he lowered her to her feet and bent his knees, while he couldn't get as deep this way, it was more than deep enough.

His little sexy bitch was in an ecstasy of excess; she couldn't even form coherent words, but could only make noises like some kind of animal. He fucked her ass faster, and he could feel himself getting close, so he picked her up again. This time he spun her around on his cock so they were facing each other.

"Grab the beam," he ordered her.

Once she did he can really fucked her hard, he could feel her stocking legs wrapping around him, almost as if she were urging him to fuck her harder. He could feel her clit as it rubbed against his stomach and his balls as they slapped her ass on every down stroke. This time as her ass shuttered in orgasm, he couldn't hold back, he launched rope after rope of thick cum up her ass. It went on it and on, and every time he thought he was done she would squeeze her ass muscles to milk more out of him.

Finally he pulled out of her, and set her down, her legs were so weak that she collapsed as far as the chain will allow, and he can tell that she is totally spent. There is no way she will make it back to the house anytime soon. If it were another girl, one of the white trash whores he sometimes played with, he would make her stay there; if she couldn't he back to the house then she could sleep on the shed floor, for all he cared. But this girl, this sexy bitch of his, he didn't want to do that to her. Besides tomorrow was going to be their last night and he had big plans for her.

So, as tired as he was, got dressed quickly and he unchained her. He slung her over his shoulders, in a fireman hold. She whimpered but he ignored it. He took her back across the field and into the house then he dropped her on the bed and even after her long nap she was almost asleep, he thought he would take a shower but first he want to lay there a minute. That was how Mama found them 4 hours later, side by side, sound asleep.