Bigfoot and the Wood Nymph Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jehoram
jehoram
417 Followers

As I was watching the deer in my lens and taking pictures, I suddenly became aware of him. Maybe it was the fact that the birds suddenly became quieter. Maybe I smelled him. Maybe it was some psychic sense. But I knew he was there. I got the shots I wanted of the deer, and when I rolled over and saw him standing there, his cock sticking straight out, I fell in love with him all over again.

Well, you know how we chatted for a while, and how I showed him the pictures I'd taken of him, and how we went to the lake for a swim. It was there that I played the first of three cards, by asking him to jack off onto me as I stood waist-deep in the lake, and thereby make real the act of which I'd been dreaming for almost a year. I stood there in the lake, holding up my breasts to him, and he complied with my wish, shooting his cum toward me. It went wild, like that pass he'd caught years ago, but this time it was me who saw the trajectory and intercepted it, moving to my left just far enough to catch the semen on my left tit. I rubbed it in and then washed it off as he stood there, mesmerized. I extended my arms to him and he waded in and held me, so tenderly and lovingly that I almost melted. I could smell his sweat and feel the heat of his body, the quiet strength of his muscles, and the beating of his heart. I thought: if he rejects me, I'll just go off someplace and kill myself. But that thought was followed by another one: he won't reject me. He wants me.

I swam away from him, and he followed. I'm a strong swimmer, having been on my high school swim team, and I found that he couldn't keep up with me. So I slowed down a little and kept him just out of reach as we made a circuit around the lake. I made it to the shore a minute before he did, which gave me time to spread out a blanket, lay down on it, and masturbate. That was the second card I played. I was burning with lust, and wanted him in me. But he surprised me; instead of lying on top of me and sticking his cock into me, he started licking my slit. Oh, God! Nobody ever did that to me! I came almost immediately, although I don't think he noticed. Then I felt his finger entering me, probing. When he touched that sensitive area on the front of my vagina, it was as if he'd lit the fuse of a firecracker. I knew I was going to cum like I'd never come before. Then I felt two fingers in me, then three. And that's when the firecracker went off.

The next thing I knew, he was on top of me, forcing my legs apart. At this point, there was nothing I wanted more than that beautiful cock, now hard as steel again, inside me, spurting its seed into me. I felt it slide in, and I cried with joy. He started pumping savagely, and I climaxed again, even harder than before. Each thrust brought me to a higher climax, and spurred him to greater efforts. It was like I was a great iron bell, and he was ringing me with each stroke, sending vibrations from my cunt all the way to my fingers and toes. He was growling, I was growling, we rutted like animals, our bodies streaming with sweat. My memories of previous fucks were suddenly swept away; they were mere pecks on the cheek compared to the overwhelming ferocity of what I was experiencing now. I finally felt him give me one last thrust and his body locked into rigidity, every muscle straining, as his cock spewed its cum into my womb. I think I passed out, although he swears to this day that I did not. But I wanted that moment to last forever.

I had gone completely boneless, my own muscles suddenly limp. I felt his penis slipping out of me, followed by a trickle of fluid, mine and his both. We hugged, and kissed, and licked the sweat off each other. We stayed that way for hours, locked in each other's arms, murmuring sweet nothings. I was happy. I knew that he wanted me. But did he want me as I was, all of me? I decided to find out, so I played my third and last card.

We got up, and I went back into the water, this time ankle-deep, and I pissed into it as he watched. Then I washed my pussy in the water. He smiled at me as I did so, and then he pissed on the ground, right in front of me. I was in heaven. Of course, I'd seen him piss before in the woods, but this time he did it right before my eyes. He would keep no secrets from me, as I would keep no secrets from him.

All that sex had worked up an appetite in both of us, so I took him to the Winnie and made him dinner. I even had a bottle of wine, one of several that my mother had given me. As we ate, we chatted about high school. He said he remembered me as the violinist in the school orchestra, and told me that he had heard a violin playing a few weeks back, but it stopped before he could investigate. He thought he might have been dreaming it, but I reassured him that it was indeed me; sometimes, late at night, I would take it out and play it for a few minutes.

Then he invited me to his cabin. He would build a fire, he said, and we could warm ourselves before it. At this point, I would follow him to Hell itself if it meant being with him longer. Well, you know the rest. We built that fire, and sat in front of it, and necked. I desperately needed to cum again, and I wanked myself as he held me. He loved watching me do it, and by the time I'd cum, he was hard again, and we crawled into his sleeping bag for our second fuck. This time he paid a little more attention to me, making sure my breasts had plenty of stimulation, and we came almost simultaneously, drenching the sleeping bag. But we didn't care. In fact, I didn't care about anything at all. I was happier than I'd ever been in my life. For the first time that day, it occurred to me that I wasn't on birth control, since I hadn't planned on doing much fucking that summer. But I suddenly didn't care about that, either. I wanted a baby. His baby. I wanted him to be there for that baby. I started to cry, for sheer happiness. It bothered him at first; he figured that he'd hurt me somehow, and taken my emotion for distress. And that distressed him, too. But I reassured him that nothing was wrong, nothing at all. Everything was exactly as it should be. I had found my soul-mate. I knew in my heart that I would become pregnant, and that I would give him a child, as surely as I knew that the sun would rise in the east. I knew that my womb would never lack for his seed, and that his cock would never lack for my cunt. We were one.

And so we are, to this day. Gavin has told you how I sold the fawn series for enough to buy forty acres of the property I was camped on, and how we built a larger cabin for the four of us: Gavin, myself, and the two babies I gave him the following spring. A boy and a girl. They are perfect children, in a perfect home. I feed them milk from my breasts, and give Gavin some, too, as I play with his cock. He sucks the milk from me, and I suck the sperm from him. After the babies have fed and are sleeping, I still go out with my cameras -- now our cameras -- and go off into the woods alone while Gavin watches the children. But more often now, I stay with the babies while Gavin goes out with the cameras to take the pictures. He is making a name for himself, as I knew he would. He always had the ability, and the patience, to go where the animals are. He has mostly given up hunting, although he still practices with his bow, and he keeps the coyote population in check. I see the necessity of that. He is still studying for his degree in forestry, but he is destined to become as gifted and noted a photographer as I am. We now submit our work as a team, and our photo credits read only "G&G." That is as it should be.

We just got back from the lake. We took the babies, let them splash in the shallow water. (They will swim before they walk, I'm sure.) Worn out from the exercise, they fell asleep, and Gavin and I fucked like we did that first day, like animals. Then the babies awoke, and Gavin put one at each breast, and licked his cum off my pussy as they suckled. I am woman, lover, and mother all at the same time. I am complete.

jehoram
jehoram
417 Followers
12