Bigger Down There Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andrea_E
Andrea_E
308 Followers

She sat on the kitchen floor, her legs splayed wide apart, and started working the palm of her hand over her cunt, and pressing down onto her clit, her other hand pulling on her tits.

"Don't just sit there you two. Do something that's going to get me off. Show me what you've been doing.

Helen got up and I heard her up the stairs. At first I thought Sam had pissed her off, but within a minute, she was back and naked, and had one of the tubes of lube in her hand. "OK, what would you like to see darling, what would get my sexy daughter off?" she asked.

"What did you get those vegetables for . . . . .?" Sam asked knowingly.

"Well if that's what it'll take," Helen muttered. "Come on pet, let's give Sam something to watch."

She sat on one of the kitchen chairs with her meaty cunt pushed right out and fully on display at the edge of the seat, thighs spread. "Which one?" I asked.

"Take your pick," she replied. I can take any of them."

I felt overdressed so slipped the tee shirt off and picked the squash up from where it had been left on the kitchen worktop. Helen handed me the lube, and I smoothed some of it around the unfeasibly large and phallic looking vegetable. I kneeled down in front of Helen, making sure that Sam could get a good view of what I was about to do.

Helen took my wrist, and helped me to line up the squash. The long narrower body of the squash entered her quite easily, and still holding my wrist, Helen started to encourage me to move the squash around.

"That's it," Helen groaned. Move it around, get my big hole loosened up."

I got to work, really starting to heft it into her. The radius of a squash is perfectly formed to slacken up a juicy cunt, and after about five minutes, it was a long way in.

I glanced across to Sam to see that she had stopped palming her twat, and had her clit between her thumb and forefinger, and was pulling on it for all she was worth, to the extent that she was not just pulling it, but rolling it to and fro at the same time.

"Open her up," Sam was moaning. "Pull it out, let me see." "Use your hands. She can take both of them, show me."

Judging by her puffing and panting, Sam was on the verge.

I was really getting into it. If Sam had looked, she would have seen the strings of girl goo dribbling out of my cunt. As I was concentrating on Helen, I heard Sam shuffling on the floor. I had moved from a kneeling position to get better access to Helen's distended hole and although on my knees, I was bent at the waist with my back sort of parallel to the kitchen floor.

I stiffened as I felt what was obviously Sam's hand snaking up between my thighs. I instinctively widened my stance to give her better access. I was conscious of her fingers scooping up some of my juice and the absolutely exquisite sensation as two or three of her fingers entered my dripping, wanton cunt.

Helen noticed it too as the experience had the effect of my pushing the squash just that bit deeper and harder into her.

I had never felt Sam's fingers before and it created a totally different impression from those of Helen, probably because of her smaller hands but slightly longer fingers. I suddenly realised that I had wanted that feeling for a long time. Why had I been so backwards in coming forward?

Helen was huffing and puffing and was craning her neck to see what was going on.

"Is Sam in you?" Helen wanted to know.

I nodded because I couldn't speak. I desperately wanted Sam to get all of her fingers in me but I couldn't get the words out.

I can always tell when Helen starts cumming. Her groans are a giveaway, but her cum starts flowing from her hole. She doesn't squirt, but the creaminess builds up every couple of seconds and today it was more prolific than usual.

If I could have moved to lap it up, I would have done, but I didn't want to pull away from Sam's hand. I let go of the squash because I was losing my grip on it and it plopped out from Helen's cavernous and well used cunt.

I wasn't sure if she fell off the chair, or whether she intended to move. In any event, following an undignified exit from the chair, Helen was on the floor. She pushed the chair away, knelt in front of me and took hold of Sam's wrist, almost pulling it fully from my sloppy cunt. Using her other hand she shaped all four of Sam's fingers to ensure that they would all go in, and in doing so, made Sam realise what we both wanted.

Having done that, Helen sat back a bit to watch, and pushed the chair back towards me so that I could lean my top half on it.

She was playing with herself, and I knew for sure that her fist would be worming up into her hole very soon.

"Use your thumb, get it in," Helen said, egging Sam on. I felt her hand pull out and go back in, and this time it was definitely bigger. I had a feeling of overwhelming lust as the widest part of her hand edged past the outer limits of my cunt

I so wanted this. I pushed back onto her hand to speed the process up and to make it clear I could take it, experiencing an intense satisfaction as my cunt moulded itself around her wrist.

"Is that good pet? Does Sam feel good in you? Do you like it?"

A surge of adrenalin shoot through me, and seconds later, I almost couldn't feel Sam's hand at all as I came so hard that my sex was just a mass of filthy juice, cum, cream and jizz.

"Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod," seemed to be all I could get out. I needed a drink. "Water, I need some water."

Helen reluctantly moved, and came back with a glass that she fed to me. Sam's hand was still inside me, and I could feel her moving, or rather her hand was still, but Sam was moving. I recognised the signs, and she was obviously giving herself another cum, and it didn't take long.

After her climax, I felt my cunt releasing her hand.

"Fuck, that was incredible," Sam squeaked.

For my part, I was absolutely slaked.

"You have absolutely no idea how long I have wanted to do that," Sam started. "So many times when we are upstairs, I came so close to touching you but I so didn't want to spoil what we had."

It took me a little while to recover, and I sat with my back to one of the kitchen units while I calmed down. It took Sam even longer, and there was a small pool of her mess on the kitchen floor. I was feeling so shameless and indulgent by then that I was half tempted to lean across and lick it up (in fact I wish I had now!).

For some reason I can't remember what we did for the rest of the afternoon. I was so consumed by what we had done that everything else seems to have become blanked out. I can only assumed that I dozed off as I woke up laid out on the settee, but I don't recollect having gotten up from my position on the kitchen floor.

I could hear voices from the kitchen, so got myself onto my feet and wandered in there. Helen and Sam appeared to be putting the finishing touches to dinner. I was handed a glass of wine, and after putting a towel onto one of the kitchen chairs, sat down and made myself comfortable.

Dinner was excellent, although most of the rest of the evening was a blur. It got to about 11:00 or something and Sam and her Mum took my hands, pulling me off the settee whilst saying it was time for bed.

Despite it being slightly cramped, we all used the bathroom at the same time, and the thing that stood out in my mind was watching Sam pee. It was the most brazen piece of exhibitionism that I had seen from her, and interestingly, Helen seemed as mesmerised as me by it. Even more erotic was Helen's act of putting her hand out and straight under Sam's crotch as she stood up, almost as if she were giving her a wipe.

We got done and Helen and I made our way into her bedroom. Sam went her own way, and we laid on, rather than in the bed. Helen gave me a very seductive kiss which I was lapping up, when all of a sudden she brought her hand up to my mouth and inserted two or three of her fingertips.

It suddenly hit me what was happening here, and I decided that if that's what Helen wanted to see, I would let her know that I could be as naughty as she was. I took all her fingers and gave them a good suck.

Helen gave me a sultry look and then said "you really are a delightfully depraved little madam aren't you?"

I couldn't really speak as my mouth was full, so I gave an unmistakable "U'mmm" accompanied by a gentle nod. She pulled back and gave me an indecipherable look. We could hear Sam moaning and I followed Helen's eyes which were now fixated on the bit of Sam we could see through the open doors.

Helen said "Shall I?"

"Shall I what," I asked, not quite understanding.

"Go and get her," was Helen's response.

I gave it a thought, but not for long. Helen could clearly read my thoughts as she got off the bed, wandered across the hallway and I watched as she came back to our room hand in hand with Sam.

"Can I just watch," Sam asked.

"Whatever you like darling," Helen answered.

Helen pulled me into a kneeling hug, and I underwent something akin to an electric shock when our nipples touched. Helen clearly noticed it and moved herself slightly to enable her to do it again. This time though, she took her stiff nipple between her fingers and rubbed it against my own.

That got me jizzed up quicker than I would have imagined. After a few minutes of this I was ready for anything.

We spent a good ten or fifteen minutes caressing and groping, leaving no part untouched. By now I was on the brink of begging Helen to do something to me. She pushed me back onto the bed and used another couple of minutes to tease and stretch my floppy cunt lips. I was virtually forcing myself onto Helen's hands and the combination of Helen's fingers on my lips and Sam watching was having the desired effect on me.

Helen decided it was time to let me have some relief. Palm to palm, her fingers started probing the entrance to my hungry cunt. I needed more and was whispering to her to put them in me.

Suddenly, Helen said "I need some filling too. Sam, be a dear and get one of yours on."

Sam leant into one of the drawers and emerged with a harness with a monster dildo attached. I tensed up. Was Sam going to shaft her Mum with this while she was finger fucking me. Oh fuck, I didn't think I would be able to take much more.

Sam stepped into the harness and approached her Mum from behind. Helen took her hands from the entrance to my eager cunt, and put them behind her. I was unable to see exactly what was going on, but it quickly became obvious. She was opening herself up for Sam's giant dildo. I could see from Helen's face the moment that it started to slide in.

She replaced her hands at the ingress to my now very slippery cunt, and I took all four fingers of both hands with unexpected ease. Every time Sam thrust a little harder, Helen's fingers went just that bit deeper. She was using her thumbs as a buffer, but they kept bumping onto my clit and it was like seventh heaven.

The three of us were throwing out all kinds of obscenities. We should have put a towel on the bed. After about 10 minutes of this there was cunt juice all over the quilt. The sexual odour was intoxicating. I could see Sam's face over the top of Helens back.

"You dirty cunt," she was shouting, "letting my Mum fist you like that."

"Oh darling, fuck my big Mummy cunt, fuck it harder, loosen my hole," I heard from Helen.

I was joining in and being equally vocal. "I'm gonna fucking cum from your Mum's hands. My clits gonna fucking explode."

It was shocking and powerfully erotic at the same time. I could hear the juicy squelching coming from my filled cunt, and even more beautiful wet sloppy sounds arising from Sam's relentless fucking of her Mum.

It's the closest I had ever come to squirting. I didn't actually squirt, but my goo was everywhere. As I pulled away from Helens hands, Sam pulled herself back off Helen, flipped her over and drilled her from the front.

What a vision. I had a second, mini orgasm watching the scene in from of me.

Half of me was questioning what on earth I had got myself into, the other half just wanted more of the same, and this half was definitely winning hands down.

I think I fell asleep, despite the intense nature of what we had been doing. I was exhausted. I don't remember Sam leaving the room, or even, come to think of it, finishing with Helen.

I do know that I woke in the morning in the bed rather than on the bed, and with Helen sound asleep next to me.

My waking thought was that I wasn't sure if I could keep this up for another day, but in my heart of hearts, I knew I wouldn't be able to say no if something started.

In addition, as far as I knew Sam was leaving on Monday, and I couldn't get Louisa out of my mind despite never having met her yet.

Andrea_E
Andrea_E
308 Followers
12