Bigger Down There Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andrea_E
Andrea_E
308 Followers

The amount of cream that Sam was producing was too much for the crotch of her panties to contain, and it began to leech out from the sides of the gusset. I was in heaven, and my face was covered in her mess which was wickedly erotic. Sam started gasping and with a grunt, came.

It was the hardest I've ever seen the juice pump out of her, and I was on the receiving end of most of it. "Fucking hell, you dirty fucker Andrea; Look what you've made me do," Sam shouted.

"You fucking love it Sam," I replied." "I know I do . . . ."

"I fucking love it," I heard from Helen. "Who would have thought my lovely daughter could produce so much girl spunk."

"I would," I said. I've been watching how wet Sam gets for a long time and it's been turning me on like crazy, but please, one of you has got to get me off."

Sam pulled herself up out of her armchair, and pulled me to a lying position on the floor. "I know what to do to get you off," I heard Sam muttering.

"Come here Mum, get over her face." Helen pulled her pants off and I could see that she was massively aroused. She squatted over my face, practically force feeding me her cunt box. She was very wet and very open, and she pushed herself around my lips and nose, which by now was pretty much immersed in her gaping slot.

I was conscious of my pants being pulled to one side and as soon as I felts Sam's fingers against my sloppy lips, I knew instinctively what she was going to do, and she didn't waste much time. I could feel all four of her fingers enter me in a single movement.

I was enormously proud of the fact that I could easily take her four fingers straight in me with no preparation, but I wanted more, so I egged her on.

"Is that the best you can do," I teased. "You can do better than that, surely?"

"What do you want me to do Andrea?"

"You know what I want," I returned.

"Say it."

"Sam was going to make me say it!!!"

"Put your hand in me and fuck me with it."

"How much do you want it?"

"Pleease. Please just fuck me with you hand, as hard as you like. I'm begging you for it."

I felt her thumb go in with the rest of her hand. The bit I really like, the bit I love, is when the widest part of the hand that's about to fuck you, stretches you open and you feel the elastic of your opening closing around the wrist. It's immensely sexy and carnal all at the same time, and then you experience that amazing feeling of fullness.

Frustratingly though, Sam pushed her hand in, and then held it still.

"Fist me, please fist me. Do it to me," I was almost screaming.

Sam started her graceful fisting slowly as I tried to move myself around her wrist. If I had been in any other position, I probably could have achieved it, but with Helen crouched over my face while she was feeding me her slippery and yawning hole and piss flaps over my face, and Sam already inside me, I was actually quite constrained.

I was desperate to cum. Helen was smothering my mouth with her meaty spread and I was trying hard to gather up her lips into my mouth, so that I could work my tongue between them, and her juices were combining with Sam's which was generating the most exquisite aroma and taste.

I couldn't hold out any longer, and I could feel an explosive orgasm working its way through me. My heart was throbbing, the adrenaline was surging through me with the eroticism of what was happening to me, and I was almost blacking out. I was so high it was like I was on drugs, and I was giddy with pleasure as the cum rushed through me. I soaked Sam's arm and the rug as the nectar came out in little spurts from between my fanny flaps, and I had to plead with Sam to stop.

My orgasm washed me out, and I needed a few minutes to recover.

"You haven't cum yet Mum," Sam stated.

"No, I haven't, but I 'm sure you are going to see to it that I do," Helen responded.

"What shall we do with her Andrea," Sam asked.

"We could do both of her holes at the same time," I suggested.

"Both?" Sam questioned, looking curious.

I colluded with Sam for a few moments, and we lead Helen upstairs. "On the bed," I instructed. I had a distant memory of finding some spreader bars many months ago when looking through Helen's drawers, and it took me less than a minute to locate them.

"How would you like a really massive cum?" I asked Helen,

"I need a big massive cum," was her response.

With Sam's help, we managed to get the first spreader bar attached to Helen's ankles, and fixed her wrists to the second one. Then, using a pair of hold up stockings, we attached both bars together so that Helen was virtually trussed, but with her cunt and ass completely exposed and very accessible.

I wanted to watch Sam fuck Helen with her hand first, and despite the position she was in, I managed to do some work on Helen's nipples while Sam played with her Mum's big loose cunt. It look very little time to worm her hand in, and once it was in, I moved myself so I could get at Helen's ass.

Although there was a little trickle of sap working its way towards her ass, it wasn't going to be enough to lubricate my hand, so I had to go back to one of the drawers to pick out some lube. I squirted some into my hand, put the bottle down and wiped the slippery substance liberally over my hand and a good way up my wrist.

I played around the semi tight ring of Helen's ass, intermittently probing in a little further with a finger or two so that I could prepare her for my hand. There were all kinds of grunts and groans coming from Helen as we worked on her.

Knowing how much the vocal element of our sex stimulated Helen, I began to introduce some verbal undertones. "How's your Mum's cunt doing Sam, how does it feel?"

"M'mm, quite loose, my hand is sliding in and out quite without much effort." She was always big, but it looks like you have stretched her out further," Sam continued.

"I know what you mean. Her ass is going the same way. My fist doesn't seem to be doing much at all," I taunted.

"If her front hole is that loose, you may need to use something else. See what you can do with your other hand."

"Really? Shall I try it?" Sam enquired.

"Go for it, your Mum can take both of mine, and you've got smaller hands than me."

Sam positioned the four fingers of her other hand at the distended entry to her Mum's expansive, well used and mature twat. She didn't need much encouragement.

"Fuck, she's so big now," Sam exclaimed. "You pair must be at it all the time."

"We are, I replied. All the time, and it's still not enough."

"Are you trying to wreck her?" asked quietly.

"What do you think Mum," I asked. It was unintentional really, and I was worried that I might have gone a step too far in front of Sam, but having used the 'Mum' word, I was curious as to what Sam's reaction would be.

Helen's movement, even in her restricted state started to become more energised.

"Oh shit! You call her Mum? That's so wicked. Massively sexy, but wicked in a good way!"

"Yes, you're my girls," Helen pronounced, "and you need to make me cum."

To my mind, Helen had never looked so thoroughly slutty. With both Sam's hands, albeit relatively slim hands, in her drilled out cunt, and my one hand deep in her ass she looked deliciously raunchy.

"You filthy girls," I heard from Helen. "Doing this to me like this."

The sounds emanating from Helen's holes was enough to push me over the edge again, and I could feel my own gash frothing up with a mid-range orgasm. I increased the impetus of my fist in and out of her butt and encouraged Sam to do the same.

"You love it," I breathed, with unadulterated lust in my voice.

"You know I fucking do. Oh shit, here it comes."

Helen's cum was something to behold, and I was worried for a second or two that she might be about to pass out. There were little surges of cummy cream jetting out of her cunty cleft. Some of it hit Sam on the cheek and although I shouldn't have been shocked, it was a powerful statement of her own horniness when she scooped it up with a finger and slurped it up. She definitely took after her Mum.

Extracting ourselves from Helen's holes took a minute or so as we needed to be careful not to cause any pain, and we untied the stockings and disconnected her from the spreader bars.

Helen slowly straightened herself out and put her arms out to pull Sam and me into a hug. It was a beautiful and intimate moment, and I could have quite happily remained in that position for longer. We left Helen lying prostate as we cleaned up a bit, and without anything being spoken, we both got into the same bed.

I will remember that night's sleep for a very long time. The three of us, all together limb to limb, and skin to skin, and I knew for sure that there would never be any barriers between us.

The trouble was, the following morning I was just as horny as I had been the evening before, and I was becoming infatuated with Sam's girl slop. The taste and syrupy nature of it was an aphrodisiac in itself, but just the fact that she could produce so much was a huge turn-on of major proportions. I lay semi-comatose in our bed, dreaming up more increasingly shameless ways to get it from her gooey slit into my mouth whilst pleasuring myself. I needed to involve Helen to make the experience complete, and the nucleus of a scenario was forming in my mind.

We had a shower together in the wet room during which there seemed to be an unspoken competition around who could jet their pee the furthest and I loved it when splashes from both Helen and Sam hit my thighs. I rather naughtily leaned against the wall of the shower and projected mine quite a long way during which Helen managed to cup some of the flow into her hands and spill it over her abdomen.

Disappointingly, there were some housekeeping to attend to, and this Saturday we did the shopping together. It's not the easiest thing to do, to have fun whilst supermarket shopping, but we managed it especially in the fruit and veg section. Heaven knows what any onlookers must have thought of us. We got back, had a light lunch, and following that, I asked who was up for some pleasure.

Helen said that she couldn't believe that I had to ask, and Sam's response was to part her legs and stroke herself through her panty crotch and asked raunchily, "what do you think."

Helen wanted to know if I already had something in mind, so I came right out with it and issued a few instructions.

"Sam, I want those panties off, and you can decide if you want to leave your tee-shirt on."

I lay on the floor and explained further. "Sam, stand over my head with your legs apart, and Helen, you stand behind her."

I had to get up so that I could grab a towel which I had forgotten about, and when I arrived back with both a towel and a tea towel from the kitchen, Sam and Helen were still in position. I lay back down where I could gaze into Sam's glistening slit and asked Helen to play with Sam's tits.

It probably took about four or five minutes for the girl sperm to start dripping from Sam's mesmerising fuck hole. I had relied on being very aroused, and I was already wet enough to start working my own fingers into my Milf like cunt. I say Milf like, as I really felt as if my repeatedly stretched out snatch was starting to look like the well-used cunt of a middle aged woman, which was what I desired so much. It certainly didn't look like that of a young woman.

By the time I had got my whole hand in myself, Sam was frothing up massively and at one point, completely spontaneously, Helen placed one of her hands beneath Sam's oozing opening, and offered her slime coated fingers up to Sam's mouth. She slurped it up and I was conscious of a few more little spurts of goo splashing onto my face.

We must have kept it up for well over ten minutes, by which time my face was covered (as it wasn't all hitting my mouth), but I was also able to swirl my tongue around to taste the faceful I had.

I was more sodden than usual myself now as I pounded my bunched up hand into my loose and messy cleft. I wanted to speak, but I couldn't. I was so ensconced in the moment it was almost other worldly. Sam was struggling to remain standing and as a result dropped into a squatting posture and Helen followed her to keep up the tit play. I could feel Sam using her fingers to swish through the feminine slime that was like a second skin on my face, and that was enough to push me off the edge of the cliff.

My wide open cunt was throbbing and spasming and I was finding it hard to breathe. I never wanted it to end, but I had to stop. I was totally, totally sated. I couldn't actually move, and I lay on the floor, saturated, and with my legs uncontrollably splayed.

As I recuperated from my thunderbolt like orgasm, I was mindful that Helen hadn't been on the receiving end of any pleasure, but she assured us that watching us had given her some delectation of her own, and not to worry, her turn would come later, and that she had some ideas of her own to pursue, but that she had one rule. No clothes for any of us for the rest of the day.

That was fine by me as it meant I could feast my eyes on Sam's lithe, almost boyish body, and Helen's sexy as hell Mumsy body and chiefly her remarkably lippy, and impressively hefty cunt. I doubted that we were going to get through the afternoon without indulging in some further debauchery, but no doubt that's what Helen was aiming for.

Andrea_E
Andrea_E
308 Followers
12