Bigger Down There Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andrea_E
Andrea_E
306 Followers

There was a definite spark of interest from the lady in question, and I was intrigued as to how Sam was going to maintain her curiosity, and moreover, how she was going to deal with it.

Sam sat down on the edge of the pool, and lifted one knee up towards her boob, and in doing so put her bikini clad crotch on display to maximum effect. The girl with the spiky hair did not attempt to hide her attentiveness.

I was hugely enlivened as Sam used the fingers of both hands in what looked like a reflex action to pull the gusset of the bikini bottoms so that it was taut across her mound.

There looked to be a bit of small talk going on between Sam and Miss Interested, and after about a minute there was a nod in my direction which appeared to be an acknowledgment of some kind, after which Sam went to the boards and practised a couple of dives.

I played around in the water, casually watching Sam, and after the third dive, Miss Spiky Hair disappeared in the direction of the changing rooms. As she did so, Sam rounded me up and told me to follow her.

We entered the changing room which was largely empty save from a couple of middle aged ladies with youngsters who were getting changed into their swimming gear. We stripped off and made our way to the showers, standing at one end.

Sam's friend was at the other end of the same shower, and was now naked. I was intrigued to see that she had a double female symbol tattooed made up from two interlinked ♀♀'s on her cleanly shaven or possibly waxed mons. What struck me even more were her tits, the size of which had not been immediately conspicuous within the confines of her swimming costume.

They were huge, and veiny with extremely large areolas and stunningly (to me at any rate) erect nipples. There was no attempt to hide them – it was almost as if she was flaunting them, and she was giving her cunt a good soaping.

Sam was doing her best to compete from an exhibitionistic standpoint, whilst I felt almost like an interloper. Sam was pulling her fanny flaps downwards, and after a furtive glance to see if anybody was looking, Swimming Pool girl started self-pulling her nipples.

I leaned back against the wall of the shower, almost weak kneed watching these two egg each other on.

The other girl washed her hair somehow provocatively, and then rinsed herself off, whilst never taking her eyes off Sam as she did so.

As she began to exit from the shower, she looked behind her, and the come-on was made very clear. She made her way into a cubicle and held the door open, closing it as soon as all three of us were in there. She turned to Sam and rubbed her shower wet, milfy tits against Sam's A cups, her hand making her way down to Sam's dribbling snatch.

There wasn't much room in the cubicle, and keeping quiet was a huge challenge. Sam's hand was sneaking around my cunt hole, and I opened my legs to let her know I was hers.

Using her eyes as the quietest form of communication, Sam lead our lesbian friends view down to where her hand was, causing a slight gasp, and a barely whispered "fuck," from Miss Big Tits.

"Have you had a baby?" she breathed into my ear.

I shook my head. "You look like you have," she said in super hushed words.

We could hear movement in the changing rooms which spoiled the mood a bit, and I was almost panicking about how we were going to get out of here.

Sam rescued the moment, and mumbled something about us having to get going, and reluctantly, but with a very lustful and satisfied look on her face, reached to open the door, peering out to see how much potential scrutiny we might be under.

She pushed the door to, and held up three fingers, and whispered "just a minute, and they'll be gone."

It seemed like the longest ever minute, but sure enough, the coast became clear, and we separated to get changed.

The whole thing had been a highly sexually charged experience, and I knew that Sam would be drenched.

Our friend was dressed first and waited by the door, asking if we wanted to grab a coffee, and as it would have seemed churlish not to, we hot footed it to the pool cafeteria.

Once we had our coffees, we conducted well overdue introductions, but without giving too much away. She introduced herself as Emma, and her accent gave away her Scots origin. Sam said that she and I had been friends for a long time, and Emma asked why she hadn't seen us here before. Sam said because she was at University which was a long way out of town, whilst I was slightly non-committal, although I did mutter something about not normally coming to the pool on my own. I also said that I loved her tattoo, and she smiled and told us that we'd be surprised how many people didn't know what it meant. We reached a point where we really needed to get ourselves organised in order not to miss the next bus, so we said our goodbyes, and as we were leaving, Emma said that she was here every Monday, and hoped she would see us again.

Despite the thrill of what we had just been through, I was slightly apprehensive as we made our way home. I am completely uninhibited with Helen and Sam, and even with Louisa, but I somehow felt as if I had overstepped things by being almost intimate with Emma, but despite that, I was blown away by Sam openly picking up another girl so easily. Sam on the other hand, was made up!

"She sure knew how to work a pair of cunny lips," Sam mentioned without any prompting. "She knew exactly what she was doing. If I'd been on my own I would have let her carry on. See, I told you it wasn't too difficult to find a playmate when you are gagging for it. You just have to a bit indiscreet and determined."

I think that Sam was aware of my pensive mood and sought to ask what was going through my mind. As I tried to explain my conflicting feelings, Sam assured me that we hadn't done anything particularly wrong, and that it wasn't as if we had had all out raunchy sex with the girl at the pool. I think I was more concerned at Helen finding out, but Sam was adamant I had nothing to worry about.

"We'll tell Mum that we almost got pulled, and she'll be fine."

I wasn't quite as confident, although I couldn't get over the carnal wickedness of our afternoon, and was still a bit turned on by Emma's voluptuous and seriously alluring tits. In fact when we got home, I asked Sam to bring me off. I really needed it, and I had hoped that it would calm me down, but it actually had the opposite effect!

When Helen got home, she asked about our day, and I told her that we had been swimming.

"And we got pulled," Sam added with a giggle. Helen wanted to know more, so the story came out, although not quite the full facts as she omitted to point out that she had been wearing Helen's bikini bottoms which by now were in the wash, together with Sam's top, my costume and the towels.

As we were playing around much later in the evening, Helen started to enquire about what the girl was like. It was Sam who gave away her name, but me that blurted out something about Emma's mind blowing tits, and I ended up having to describe them in some detail.

I knew that I was still turned on as hell, and I knew for sure that I wished it had been my tit's that Emma's had been pressed up against. On top of this, I had the impression that the question that Emma had whispered to me about my cunt was without doubt linked to my size, and that had me on a sexual precipice.

Our indecent behaviour that night knew no bounds, and I was completely satiated by the time I fell asleep.

It was an early start as Sam had to make the journey back to Uni, coupled with the fact that I had lectures, and Helen was on an early. I was tired by the time we got home, as was Helen, so we had a lazy night in front of the television. We had an early-ish night, except that once in bed, we didn't go straight to sleep.

Helen was being surprisingly tactile with me, and was brushing my tits repeatedly, whilst sliding a single finger very slowly between my lips, from my perineum to my clit.

"Tell me about the girl you and Sam met at the swimming pool," she requested seductively.

I told her about Emma's spiky hair, her tantalising tattoo, but it soon dawned on me that as much as these facts were interesting, they weren't really the bits that Helen wanted to hear about.

"Come on, tell me about her tits. Sam said they really got your attention and that your eyes were all over them."

So I started to describe them in the most graphic detail I could think up.

"Well," I said, "they were quite a size, I'd say a 38 Double D at least, or possibly bigger. Huge, veiny, quite droopy, and as sexy as fuck. They had huge, dark reddy brown areolas, with little what looked like goose-pimples around them standing out from her tit flesh, and she had the most stonking nipples. Apart from the veins, her nipples were the thing you noticed first, if only because of the size of them. They weren't especially long, (I've seen longer), but they were abnormally big in diameter, and stood out from her areolas by about half a centimetre."

Helen continued to coax more information out of me, and we carried on talking about Emma's mesmerising tits for some time, until I could feel Helen starting to shudder slightly alongside me.

"Sam thinks she's breastfeeding," Helen grunted.

"Why on earth does she think that," I asked.

"She said that she could feel her own tits getting slightly wet when their tits were pressed together."

I can't say that I had noticed this, and we weren't exactly dry when we squeezed into the cubicle, but equally, and in fairness, I had had a better view of Emma's breasts when we had been in the shower than I had when we were in close proximity.

And actually, now that I thought about it, I hadn't actually seen her nips at all when she was tit to tit with Sam, but I would have to admit that they were truly spectacular nipples even though I had not seen nursing one's before to compare them with.

"You've got to find out for me. Go back and see if you can see her again."

Helen sounded almost desperate, as if she was pleading with me, and as if to demonstrate the effect the thought was having on her, she took my hand and guided it towards her extraordinarily sopping cunt.

I decided that a little provocation wouldn't go amiss, and manoeuvred myself into a position where I could close my mouth around one of Helen's mumsy tits.

I was almost shocked by her response! Helen could hardly keep still, and started moaning for me to 'take Mummy's milk'.

With my mouth on one tit, her other nipple between the fingers of one hand, and four fingers in her slot, accompanied by my thumb on her clit, Helen came quicker that I have ever known her.

I know that she had mentioned a tit milk fetish to me some time ago, but I had absolutely no idea how deep rooted this was.

However, despite the effect this whole thing was having on Helen, there was no way that I could simply turn up at the pool on the off-chance that I might see Emma again, and ask her if a) she was breastfeeding, and b) if she fancied feeding my mature lover.

I had no idea whatsoever if I could do it, or even how to approach her, and this on the premise that I might be fortunate enough to see her again.

On the upside, this hopeless situation didn't detract from Helen's pleasure which was surprising me in its intensity. I do remember going to sleep that night, spooning Helen with my right hand over her boob, and her left hand holding my hand in place, and we slept very soundly.

Andrea_E
Andrea_E
306 Followers
12