Bigger Down There Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andrea_E
Andrea_E
306 Followers

What next? Well I have asked Helen to look for a baseball but, but this is more tricky than you may think. A wooden one (even if such a thing is still available) is not a good idea as I would be worried about potential splinters, and the aluminium ones are actually quite rough. It needs to be something smooth with at least a degree of a rounded end. I had hoped that we would have found a resin or GRP bat, but we have been spectacularly unsuccessful, so the hunt continues.

In any event, I am not done yet, and I will continue to pursue my desire to possess a very abnormally large sex box. I am becoming increasingly receptive to some more depraved things, and I am very content with my rather deviant lifestyle.

To those ladies out there who are nervous, or would see it as an intrusion to allow themselves to be stretched, my advice would be to let yourself go, and try it, even if it is only once. You never know -- you might enjoy it, but be careful -- it might become an obsession . . . .

Andrea_E
Andrea_E
306 Followers
12