Bigger Down There Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andrea_E
Andrea_E
308 Followers

I left it in until I showered and shaved immediately prior to departing and got myself over to the address Lizzie had provided me with on her card. I arrived and rang the bell, and after a very short wait, Lizzie appeared at the door and let me in.

If the place hadn't been so new, I would have assumed that somebody had done a good job of converting an old but large terraced house into apartments, but its newness suggested that it had been designed and built this way.

It had its own front door, but which led straight to stairs leading to the upper floor flat which looked long and relatively narrow.

Her studio led off the third door along a hallway and was probably meant to be a spare bedroom or study. It wasn't a large room, and would have made a reasonable sized single bedroom, or a pretty tight double.

As it was, there was a small desk, a massage table and a sort of sideboard, and some medical illustrations of the spine and pelvis and neck.

The room was warm and welcoming and for a second or two I probably stood awkwardly inside the doorway.

'Come on in, I don't bite,' Lizze grinned. We spoke through what felt a little like small talk, but was actually a well meant discussion about how my back was doing, and I responded truthfully that I thought it was on the mend, but that another treatment wouldn't go amiss.

'Okay, let's get you undressed and have a good look at you.'

I'm sure that it wasn't meant as a double entendre, but with the way she looked at me, it felt a little like one.

There was a chair for me to place my clothes, and I stripped down to my sloggi's. 'On or off?' I asked.

'I got the impression you preferred them off,' she said quietly, her eyes never leaving my near naked form.

I pulled them off and put them with the rest of my clothes, and although I didn't plan it that way, they came to rest with the crotch showing, which I saw Lizzie'e eyes drift towards.

On my first visit, she had me stand in front of her to look at, and then run her fingers slowly down my spine. She started by doing the same thing this time, but then stood in front of me and reaching round, carefully probed me from mid spine to lower back.

Today she was wearing another polo shirt, but I swear that I could just feel her nipples just brushing against me as she fingered my back.

'Okay, can you lie face down on the table now please,' she requested. I did as I was asked, and she got to work.

It was a genuine manipulation of my backbone and lower joints, and although she had strong firm hands, and it wasn't meant to be pleasurable, I could feel myself getting slowly and indecently aroused.

My back took fifteen minutes or so before she asked me to flip over.

I knew my slit was still gaping a bit, and Lizzie could see it as I made no attempt at modesty.

For about five minutes while I was on my front, Lizzie had stood in front of me while she worked my neck and shoulders, and it had suddenly become very clear to me that she was not wearing a bra.

However, now that I was facing upward, I could see that her nipples were like stalks. She came to stand at my side, and I then did something which wasn't warranted, but was pretty outrageous. I placed my feet down flat on the massage table and let my legs fall open.

This was actually a bit of a test on my part because I knew perfectly well that a masseur would want my legs flat, but I wanted to see how she would react.

She made a not very subtle attempt to seem as if she wasn't looking, but after a good minute where she couldn't drag her eyes away from my loose snatch, she looked right into my eyes with a look that I couldn't interpret, but equally, didn't give me the impression that I had offended her.

When she moved to my legs, I kept one up and open while she worked on the other, and her medium grey leggings which were much more skin tight than the ones she had worn previously, where showing a distinct degree of dampness between her thighs.

I was in heaven, and knew with certainty that she could see and smell how aroused I was getting. There was absolutely no pretence at what was going on here.

There must have been at least five times where I was tempted to stroke myself, but for now, I controlled it as other than my blatant exhibitionist display, I did not want to be the one that made the first move, although it was taking every ounce of willpower not to.

My only acknowledgement of the game that was being played out was to ask when she had finished if she wanted to feel my back again like she did last time.

For a moment, I thought she may have forgotten, but I had shuffled round to the sit facing the side of the table and was in the process of manoeuvring my feet up so that they were next to my thighs.

She didn't say anything, but nodded. This time she was so close that I would be surprised if she hadn't collected some of my goo against either her polo shirt or leggings.

We went through the touchy feely bit which this time didn't feel like a diagnostic exercise, and then she stepped away back to her desk chair. I couldn't see properly, but I am sure that she either did a quick squeeze of her nipples or a crotch rub because when she eventually swivelled round she was looking a little flushed.

She said that I was doing well and 'developing nicely' (which I thought could have been taken any number of ways). We talked about starting to train or exercise again, but to ensure that I started lightly, while I got dressed (as slowly as I could!), and sat back on the table.

I felt that we were pretty much done. I sorted the payment, but just as I was about to open the door, and while my back was to her (in fact I recall that I had hold of the door handle), she said, 'umm, I offer a sort of a tantric massage service as well if that's something you would be interested in.'

Without consciously doing it, my hand slipped from the door handle and I turned back to face her. I couldn't read her expression, but something told me she wanted to do this with me, and I was more than willing to try it out.

I wanted to ask her what was involved, but felt that that might spoil the moment, so instead, I simply but quietly stated that I would definitely be interested.

'Well, it would be out of my normal hours, and obviously it would be in this studio rather than the work one, so it's a question of when would be suitable for you,' she said.

There was only one minor problem. I'm not exactly flush with money, and the two sports massages had already made a dent in my cash position, so I told her that it might depend on cost.

This seemed to floor her for a moment or two, and after a short pause, she said 'it's not something I'm doing for the money really, and I'm still learning, so let's worry about the money if you decide to come back for a second one.'

I was very, very interested, not to mention curious, to experience this. I pondered for a few seconds if I should talk with Helen about it first, but concluded with confidence that she wouldn't mind. I threw out a couple of evening options, and we settled on a mid-evening appointment for the following Thursday.

Well, I'm looking forward to seeing you,' said Lizzie.

I'm very much looking forward to it too,' I replied, and feeling almost light headed, let myself out.

Of course Helen wanted to know how my session had gone so I gave her a fairly accurate summation of the morning's events, including the massage offer.

'It sounds great,' said Helen. 'I hope you took her up on it, because I would have done.'

I told her that for now it was sounding like it was going to be a freebie as she was still training, and Helen's pre-occupation by then was to get me to promise to give her the full lowdown afterwards in case she wanted to try it.

That night we had a very heavy session. Helen really tormented me for about an hour. On top of treating my cunt to a prolonged and very thorough stretching, she repeatedly verbalised what she thought Lizzie might do to me and made no secret that the notion of Lizzie touching me intimately was turning her on massively.

If you've read stories about cuckolding, it almost felt as if Helen wanted me to experience whatever Lizzie wanted to do with me but with the proviso that I told her all about it afterwards, and this became a theme for several nights on the run up to my massage -- the thread being that the thought of sharing me with another was getting her very juiced up.

By the night before, Helen was dripping wet all night. She must have asked me up to ten times over the course of the evening to feel how wet she was.

I asked her why she was so wet. 'You know why. It's the thought of you giving yourself to this masseuse and getting pleasure from it and then telling me all about it Andrea. Come bedtime Helen was more slippery than I have ever known her, and it may well have been the easiest entry of my full hand into her humungous and hungry cunt slot that I can remember.

'Your hand isn't going to be enough tonight Andrea,' she declared after about ten minutes of being fisted in her sloppy gash. 'In the drawer -- get one that pink one out.'

With my free hand, I managed to detect and pick out the dildo Helen was talking about, not being quite sure what she wanted me to do with it.

'Pull your fingers out, and wrap your hand round it, and then fuck me with it,' she said, almost breathlessly.

I knew what she wanted, but it's not so easy! I had to put it lengthways in my hand and grip it so that my fist with the dildo in it was streamlined with my arm, but it did make a pretty big fist.

I entered her with a satisfying little push through the neck of her vagina and then kept up a steady in and out, pulling out to the point where the widest part of my hand was just about to stretch past the elastic of her cuntal opening, and then back in again.

'What are you going to let her do to you?' she begged at one point.

'Anything; anything she likes,' I answered, and that was enough to push Helen over the edge, with the loudest orgasm I think I have known her to have.

Thursday arrived, and all through the day I was on edge with sexual tension which was difficult, if not impossible to ignore. I was determined not to touch myself which but I should have taken a spare pair of Sloggi's to Uni as by midday my constant dripping had made them wet and uncomfortable. I would have taken them off, but I needed something to soak up my goo.

I got to Lizzies place at around 6:30. I rang, and she came downstairs to let me in and I followed her back up. She was wearing skin tight, highly coloured yoga pants, and an even tighter pink tee.

If I was on edge, by contrast Lizzie seemed almost nervous. We made some small talk and she eventually asked if I was ready. I was, apart from the fact that I was still dressed, and she lightened the atmosphere by saying that I'd better get undressed then.

This time, instead of doing it clinically, I tried to be a little more seductive about it. Her eyes never left me as I disrobed which added to my arousal.

'You don't mind if I am undressed as well?' she asked.

'I was hoping you would be,' I replied, but I think she had a sudden attack of shyness and asked me to lie face down on the table first.

So there I was. Naked, face down while Lizzie was stripping her yoga pants and tee off which was very frustrating as I would have loved to have watched and seen her goods.

I'm not quite sure what I was expecting, and I was also unsure if she had ever done this before as my massage felt like a much more touchy feely version of the sports massage but I wasn't complaining. As she worked my legs she brushed my swollen labia several times, but better still, as she moved to my side I twice sensed a sticky dampness across the back of my partially outstretched hand. This could only have been one thing, and I was ready for it on the third occasion as she grazed her smooth slit against me.

I also particularly enjoyed it when she stood in front of me to do my shoulders and I could see her tits, or more accurately, her lack of tits that mainly comprised those astounding nipples.

Once she had got me turned over onto my back, I was able to get a real good look at her bare form. She had a flawless body. Her cuntal area was devoid of any hairs, and based on my own recent experienced I would say that she was waxed. Her cunt was an 'innie' with no visible lips, but what really made an impression on me was her thigh gap which was unlike anything that I had seen and her very prominent mons venus. The combination of that, together with those impressive nipples made her an enormously sexy package.

It is difficult to explain how a lady with a washboard stomach and virtually no boobs to speak of can look incredibly feminine but she managed to. She had sex appeal by the bucket load, and by now there was no hiding the fact that I was massively turned-on, and that I was producing a copious amount of cunt juice.

I was losing control faster than I would have liked and the treatment she was giving my own nipples which were unusually sensitive wasn't helping. I get most of my pleasure from my cunt, so to be stimulated to this extent from nipple play was a little bit new for me.

An hour must have passed before she was finally ready to start on my fuck slot, and I was already ready to explode. I opened my legs up as wide as was practical and let her feast her eyes. I almost dragged her hands down to my slick cavity myself I was so desperate for her touch.

She played with my sloppy, engorged lips and as I glanced up, her nipples looked almost painful they were so hard.

'Do you like it?' I could help asking.

She nodded. 'You are incredible. I've never seen anyone like you. Do you mind having a vagina like this?' she asked tentatively.

'I love it,' I replied. 'I've worked hard and spent several years to get to this stage.'

She did a sharp intake of breath. 'Really? What sort of things have you done?'

So I gave her a potted history but didn't go into any details about my most recent experiences or current circumstances.

This seemed to get her interest even more, but she also started to involve herself a little more in the conversation.

'I understand, I think,' she said. 'It's my nipples with me. I can't leave them alone, and I play with them incessantly. I even pump them when the mood takes me which makes them huge. I can actually orgasm from them if I give them the right attention.'

By this time, she had four fingers poised at the entrance to my cunt, her fingertips enclosed by my outer lips. Her eyes were firmly fixed on my genitals and she was very slowly and gently pushing inwards.

I decided to help her as I couldn't wait any longer, so I grasped her wrist, took her thumb with my other hand carefully folding it in towards her palm and pulled her in.

Her immediate reaction was to gasp. 'Oh my God,' she let out.

I was so fucking soaked that I could hardly feel her small hand. She held it still initially, as if she was frightened of moving it around, so I gave her a bit of encouragement.

She started to flit her free hand between my clit and her nipples and I was surprised at the ferocity she used on herself.

'I can't believe I'm doing this,' she groaned. It wasn't comfortable for me to help her with her nipples from the position I was in, but I did start to reach out to stroke her fanny. It was exceptionally smooth and I was able to slide some of her juices in and around her sexy thigh gap which she seemed to like.

I was on the brink of cumming when she withdrew her hand and then positioned herself in front of me. 'Do you mind if we try something,' she asked sheepishly.

I was past caring. I would have done anything to get off. I made my position clear by telling her that we could try anything she liked.

She pulled me forward to the end of the table, opened my thighs and stood between them, at which point she started to push her pronounced pubic mound against mine, my flappy lips mushing sloppily and erotically over the smoothness of her aroused twat.

I wanted to get hold of her nipples but we would have lost contact, so I lay there and let her pleasure me. I did however, reach down and expose my clit so that I could get the sensation of her pubis against it.

I came very hard, but I was confident that Lizzie hadn't, so I returned the favour. I got her to take my place on the table so that I could put us in the same position, and as I was sliding my juiced up cunt over her tight slit, I used my fingers on her nipples.

I was surprised at the intensity of her orgasm. She tried to be quiet, but it didn't work terribly well, and she produced a lot of grool. After she had cum, she just laid there with her legs open, but shaking from the force of her climax.

It was a few minutes before she moved or spoke.

She surprised me by saying that she'd never done anything like that before, and said that she would have to stand up carefully because she thought she might fall over.

She tore a piece off the roll of tissue that was by the massage table, and then said that she was going to leave it, and that she really like the feel of all the juice on her.

For my part, I took the tissue off her and wiped up a little of cummy mess that was all over my slit and started to put my clothes on.

After a slight hesitation, she asked if I would like a drink or anything. I was certainly in need of a drink and replied in the affirmative, expecting that she was going to hand me a bottle of water.

Instead, she pulled on a gown that had been hanging on the inside of the door, opened the door and asked me to come through. She led me into her lounge which was slightly minimal, but very tastefully furnished and asked if wine would be OK, and would I prefer red or white.

I opted for the white and she disappeared, arriving back shortly afterwards with two glasses about two thirds full of a cold white wine, hand one to me and sat herself down in a chair adjacent to the one I was occupying.

'I meant it, she said. I really haven't done anything like that before.'

I think I responded with something like 'I really enjoyed it,' and she started to open up a little more.

'I think I'm gay,' she announced quietly. I've had sex with two men which wasn't all that pleasurable for me, and they seemed more interested in themselves than making sure that I was satisfied.'

'I think I've known for a while that I might be that way inclined, but I hadn't got a clue how to find out how it might feel, or more importantly, how to strike up the opportunity. But then you came along and I sensed that you might be receptive to my advances.'

I put her mind at rest by telling her a little more about myself, and that truthfully, I had consciously set out to expose myself.'

'Well it certainly worked,' she said, 'and it was the most sensual thing I've ever done, and I'm still coming down.'

We talked for at least an hour, and through another glass of wine, and I found myself slightly conflicted. I liked Lizzie a lot, but I am very, very attached to Helen, but when she said that perhaps we could do it again, I responded with a yes without thinking about it.

She gave me a kiss and a hug before I departed and I felt those divine nipples poking into me which was quite exquisite.

When I got home, Helen was lying naked on the sofa, toying herself. 'Feel me,' she commanded. I reached for her oversized toybox and she was drenched. 'I want to hear all about it -- all the details.'

I gave her the lowdown on my evening, leaving nothing out. She practically dragged me upstairs, and once on the bed had me fist her cunt and ass simultaneously.

'Did her hand feel good in you,' she wanted to know. 'Yes,' I said. 'Different to yours because her hands are smaller, and I had to show her what to do, but yes, it felt deliciously sexy.

Andrea_E
Andrea_E
308 Followers