Bigger Down There Ch. 11

Story Info
I introduce Lizzie to Helen and we have a raunchy weekend.
6.1k words
4.83
20.1k
19

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andrea_E
Andrea_E
306 Followers

I started to write about my journey into the lifestyle I now lead about eighteen months ago, and during that eighteen months I have attempted to cover a period of about three years, but I'm not quite up to date yet.

I seem to have slipped into a rather deviant way of life, and whilst I wouldn't describe myself as out and out promiscuous, I have been able to explore several other ladies over those years and months. Helen, my partner doesn't encourage me to do this but neither does she discourage me, and we have had more than a few threesomes, and even a foursome along the way.

I have never had to lie about who I have seen, in fact we are very open with each other, and this has led to some very interesting unions.

This background is useful, because to an extent it rationalises how I came to meet Lizzie, and more importantly, it explains how Lizzie came to find herself in our home.

If you have read Chapter 10, you will know a bit about my dalliances with Lizzie (who has the most exquisite nipples I am ever likely to see), but things have moved on surprisingly quickly.

I actually stopped over with her one night and apart from devouring each other, we talked a lot. Over the course of that evening we fucked, tribbed, fisted (as in Lizzie fisting me), and she drove me to such a huge orgasm that I actually peed myself as I was coming.

Most of it went over Lizzie, and she surprised me by using her hands to wipe it all over her and managed to lick up the last few drops directly from the source, namely my gaping cunt. She had a particularly satisfied look on her face as she swirled the little she had in her mouth around, before gulping it down.

I looked straight at her and simply said 'you enjoyed that didn't you?'

'It looked like it, didn't it?' she replied. 'I've never done anything like that before, but I loved the filth of it.'

She followed this up with a sentence that started along the lines of 'can I tell you something?'

The way she said it was somewhere between a question and a statement, and I nodded to indicate that she should keep going.

She said that she'd learned a lot about herself over the past few months, and asked me if Helen knew what I was doing.

I responded in the affirmative, and this prompted a rather lengthy conversation. In short, she said that she really wanted someone to help her 'push her limits,' so I asked her how far she felt she was prepared to go.

'I am pretty certain I want all of it,' she said. She asked me to tell her more about Helen and I's relationship, and it was because it was a long story that I ended up stopping over.

I had to take her back a bit to talk about Sam, and how that had led to discovering more about Helen, and the night that I saw her epic womanly and very loose cunt for the first time. I told her about Louisa and once I was confident that it wasn't going to backfire on me, I alluded to the fact that Sam had been intimate with both Helen and I individually, and together.

If she was shocked, she showed no signs of it, and asked if I had any more to tell. I carried on with some more details about the more depraved aspects of our relationship, leaving very little out.

Far from being put off, by now Lizzie was jilling herself with some force, and I helped to tease it out of her, with some raunchy comments about Sam's copious girly juice and Helen's love of piss.

By now Lizzie's cunt area was a complete mess, covered in her and my jizz, and my pee remnants. It took her a while to come down, and through her breathlessness she managed to blurt out that that was the biggest cum she had ever had.

The upshot of it all was that I promised to arrange a weekend - like a Saturday and Sunday, with Helen and I.

I was a bit tired the following day, but Helen wanted to hear about my evening, so I talked her through the highlights, concluding with my promise that she could spend a weekend with us.

Helen was enthusiastic to meet Lizzie, and so it was that about two or three weeks after my overnight stay, we did our Saturday shopping and then went over to pick her up from her flat on the way home. Lizzie was wearing a tight-ish tee shirt and leggings with a quite sexy bomber jacket over the top and I for one thought she looked pretty raunchy

Introductions are kind of tricky in a car as it's not easy to look behind you and drive at the same time, but by the time we got home we had broken the ice.

I hadn't really formulated a plan as to how things might pan out over the duration of her stay, but I did what I normally did and whizzed up to our room to get changed, returning in my usual tee shirt.

Helen was busy chatting with Lizzie, Helen on the sofa, and Lizzie sitting on the armchair just across from her.

Having joined it halfway through, the conversation appeared to be one of Helen drawing out of Lizzie her likes and dislikes, and what got her juices flowing. It was a remarkably open conversation, but then again, Helen is very good at putting people at ease, and Lizzie seemed eager to share her fantasies.

Unusually, Helen was wearing a denim skirt which I hadn't seen before and she looked impressively good in it. It was apparent that Lizzie wasn't wearing a bra. On the face of it, she didn't really need one for her boyish chest, but she could probably do with one to not make her nipples so obvious. And how obvious they were. She was clearly getting turned on by the nature of the conversation, and her nipples were poking out very noticeably.

I had sat myself on the remaining armchair, and watched things unfold as I listened to the increasingly raunchy conversation.

I decided to offer a little encouragement of my own, and reached down to give my cunt flaps the occasional stroke.

After about 10 minutes of this, Lizzie was starting to tweak her very pointy nips through her tee shirt, and I let things continue like this for another ten or fifteen minutes. I couldn't stand it any longer, so I decided it was about time to put Lizzie to the test.

I got up and went across to her so that I was standing behind the chair she was sat on, and reached down to pull her tee shirt off.

I wanted to see how she would react. It's different being exposed in a one on one situation, but a bit more of a test to having your tee shirt removed to expose your braless tits when somebody else is looking.

She offered no resistance whatsoever, and Helen let out an audible gasp once Lizzie's extraordinary nipples were fully displayed.

I toyed with them a little from behind her which elicited a pleasing moan, and then sat myself down again. Helen had lots of questions about Lizzie's stunning nipples, and Lizzie didn't hold back. She said that that was where she got most of her pleasure from. She really got off on stretching them and working them over quite aggressively, and that she could cum just from nipple play and without any stimulation to her pussy or clit.

Oddly, Helen was still in her clothes which I found slightly curious, but by now, we seemed to have moved on and to be talking about me. Helen was asking What Lizzie thought my best features were, and Lizzie didn't hesitate.

'Her beautiful cunt' was the reply, 'but I think you already knew that.'

'What do you like about Andrea's cunt,' Helen probed further.

'Ooh, her lips - her flaps are awesome, and she's so big down there - really sloppy.' 'I love how open she gets.'

It was a bit of a buzz sitting there and having two people talking about my body and the centre of my pride and joy.

'Do you like big cunts then?' it seemed like a repeat question, but the way it was asked was altogether different. Helen had slid down very slightly on the sofa, which had had the effect of riding her skirt up a little higher, and her legs were just that bit more open.

'I think Andrea's got an epic cunt. I haven't seen all that many, but I love how she has got herself - it's absolutely divine. I've not seen a bigger one to compare it with and I can't really imagine anything much bigger, but yes, I've realised that I am aroused by a real woman sized cunt.'

Helen had subtly opened her legs marginally wider. Her panties were not quite visible, but it wasn't going to take too much more.

'What would you do if you saw a bigger one, bigger than say Andrea's,' Helen asked very seductively.

'Fuck, I don't know. I'd probably want to compare it to see the differences.'

Helen shifted herself a bit more. 'Anything else?'

I could see her crotch panel now, so Lizzie would also be able to see it too.

'I love the way you fill out your nicks,' Lizzie muttered. Helen's 'panty bulge' was now quite visible, and I could detect an element of dampness emanating from her loose hole. It's difficult to keep the juiciness in when your lips are more or less permanently parted.

'What's your slit like?' Helen asked.

'I'm not all that well developed in the pussy department,' Lizzie responded. 'Shaved and slitty, would probably be the best description. My clit's fairly sensitive though, but I get most of my pleasure from my tits.'

'I can see you would,' said Helen seductively.

Whilst Helen hadn't moved forward much further, her legs were much more open and I could clearly make out the definition of her meaty flaps through her pants.

'Can I have a look? Slip that those leggings off for me,' Helen said. She duly peeled them down, and that left Lizzie in just a lewd little white thong. 'And the thong,' Helen requested, although it was perhaps more of an instruction than a request.

Lizzie stood up and removed the offending thong. Helen beckoned her over to where she was sitting and had her stand in front of her. Helen gently ran a finger along the little groove of Lizzies sex slot.

'My, you're quite wet, aren't you?'

'Yes, I am aren't I,' Lizzie grinned.

'Why are you wet?'

'Because I like being naked in front of you, um, urmm, and because seeing your gash through your nicks is really turning me on.'

Helen reached down to the waistband of her pants and pulled them up tighter. Lizzie was now finding it hard to stand still, and was playing with herself.

'Would you like to see what's inside?'

Lizzie nodded.

Instead of pulling her pants down, Helen pulled the crotch to one side, causing a gasp from Lizzie, who looked shocked and fascinated at the same time.

'Oh my God, I've never seen anything like that before in my life, Lizzie groaned.

Helen lifted her feet up and asked Lizzie to pull her pants off. To do this she had to kneel down which gave her the chance to take a proper look at Helen's voluptuous cunt.

Helen is a very big woman when it comes to her cunt. It is a wonderfully stretched out work of art, with a sizeable opening, big droopy lips and dominates her lower body. She has an uncommonly wide thigh gap and an abnormally long vagina. It comes close to her anus, which itself is a bit distended as this is also a target for our stretch play.

There was a good degree of grool around it and there was a glistening sheen coating her well used cum hole.

Lizzie was frigging herself hard and staring at the vision in front of her. Helen pulled herself open and pushed her free hand in up to her thumb.

'Stand-up and lean forward,' Helen directed Lizzie. Lizzie did as she was asked, and used her hands to support her on the back of the sofa.

Of course, this meant that Lizzies heavily aroused nipples were lined up perfectly with Helen's mouth, and she stared to devour them, one at a time, flicking alternatively from one to the other.

I wanted to get involved so I got myself across to the sofa, kneeled between Lizzies slender but beautifully sexy legs and made a beeline for Helen's milfy cunt with my hand.

I was pretty much able to punch fuck her, she was so wet, and Lizzie peered down to see what the noise was about.

I suddenly felt something damp in my hair, and realised that Lizzie was effectively humping my head. It was an enormously erotic sensation, but frustratingly, I couldn't quite get to my own cunt with my other hand as I was having to use it to support myself.

I was acutely aware that the slickness was dripping from my cunt onto the rug, but I was fully focused on giving Helen a big orgasm. She was palpably turned on by Lizzie's exceptional nipples, and I was giving her filthy and by now very messy cunt a good work out.

At the same time, Lizzie was getting off from the treatment Helen was giving her nipples, and I could feel my scalp getting wet from her jizzy little hole.

There was a lot of moaning as Lizzie and Helen gave up fighting their respective orgasms. My head became covered in Lizzie's cum slime and I will admit to getting a very strange pleasure from rubbing it over my hair.

I was badly in need of something myself, and I wanted more of what I had just had, so I got Lizzie and Helen to swap places so that Helen could use my hair to clean up her cummy cunt.

I think it would be fair to say that we had well and truly broken the ice by now, but I needed a shower to wash all that girl goo out of my hair, so we went up to the shower room.

Lizzie was already stripped, I was partially stripped and Helen was still wearing the denim skirt and tee shirt, so we had to get rid of the remaining clothes. I removed my own bits and pieces, but Helen had Lizzie help her with divesting the skirt and tee. Actually, Lizzie knelt down to get the skirt off, and took another opportunity to have a good look at Helen's exceptional cum box.

Our shower room is a wet room with several shower heads in it, and was installed as a bit of self-indulgence for Helen. We stepped in, but before I could actually get the shower heads turned on, Helen said she would help me to rinse the cum out of my hair.

I had a pretty good idea of what this was going to entail, so I got on my knees so Helen could stand above me, and released a steady torrent of piss over my already wet hair. I used my hands to swish the delightful pee over my breasts, and licking up some of the flow that cascaded over my face.

I heard Lizzie whisper something along the lines of 'oh God, I love you two.' Once everything Helen had had been emptied over me, we got the showers on and Helen gave me a proper wash. We then collectively washed Lizzie down paying meticulous attention to her tits, pussy and anus.

This definitely went down a storm and she was struggling to stay standing as we lathered her up, and she absolutely lapped up the attention.

After the shower, we decided on a late but light lunch, which ultimately turned out to be a long lunch, and we must have been sat at our kitchen table for almost two hours.

We discussed anything and everything about ourselves, our relationships, desires, fetishes - you name it. I wouldn't say that Lizzie was shocked (and she shouldn't have been based on what I had already shared with her), but she was certainly captivated by the conversation, and didn't hold back in expressing some of her own desires.

The point is that Helen and I have a very sexual relationship. We love each other, and we would never do anything to destabilise our bond with each other, but we don't see sharing and exploring as falling into that category. I'm not sure that it's anything that we've sat down and analysed, but we do not have any secrets and although I have had fewer sexual liaisons that Helen, we have an immense interest in living out our fantasies, and actively seek out the fulfilment that can be derived from involving others in our proclivities.

An example would be Helen's desire to meet a lactating mother. Whilst being a very long way from lactating, Lizzie does have stupendous nipples and I was conscious that Helen was massively preoccupied by them.

We planned out the remainder of the afternoon, worked out what we were going to do for an evening meal, and then Helen asked Lizzie what she would like to do while she was with us. She used that wonderful line from the James Bond film where the hotel receptionist asks Bond 'is there anything else I can do for you? Anything at all . . . . . .?

Lizzie said that she would like to watch us play, and see how much Helen could take in her cunt, that she would die to see me double fist her, and perhaps join in. Helen rather provocatively suggested that we give her a taster. This involved traipsing up to our room, and letting her go through our dildo collection.

She pulled out several, but there were at least two where she asked if either of us could really take them. 'We can, and we'll get a lot of pleasure from showing you later,' Helen teasingly replied.

It was enormously tempting to start something there and then, but I wanted to have plenty of energy for the evening ahead, and I think Helen did as well. We left a few of the bigger devices out, but before we went back downstairs, Helen sat on the bed and got Lizzie to sit in front of her between her thighs and played with Lizzie's nips again, her enjoyment being plain to see.

There was an exceptional level of sexual tension in the house for the entire afternoon, and Helen fuelled that tension by being constantly and deliberately careless about the way that she sat, bent over - anything really that involved her moving.

I was pretty juiced up myself and couldn't resist the occasional need to drag my fingers over my needy cunt, and spent a good deal of time just tugging and stretching my droopy flaps - something I haven't done for a while.

The one thing that kept returning to my mind was the very erotic sensation of having Lizzie's sticky cunt sliding over my head earlier in the afternoon, and then being urinated over by Helen prior to our shower. I was going to have to find a way of getting more of both, and I couldn't comprehend why I had not been subjected to either scenario before.

Having Lizzie wipe herself on my scalp was truly sexual, and I knew that I had to get Helen to get herself off on my head. Her beautifully sculptured cunt would feel amazing especially after a workout, and I kept rubbing myself imagining how the texture of her meaty sex was going to compare with Lizzie's slick little hole as it rubbed against me.

We went onto the internet where Helen showed Lizzie some of the Tumblr pages we liked to look at to see what likeminded ladies do their fuck holes and those that we particularly liked. Lizzie got us to do a search on nipples and we found a few pages that featured some impressive nips, especially on lactating ladies.

I think that motivated by getting into an evening of depravity we opted for a relatively early dinner. We shared a bottle of wine but I think we were all reluctant to indulge too much as we didn't want anything to detract from our evening of debauchery. We all pitched in to clear up after we had eaten, and Helen disappeared upstairs and called me up to help her.

We returned with a couple of bath towels and pillows, some of the bigger toys, some oil and one of the spreader bars together with the wrist bindings.

Lizzie was goggle eyed, but seemed to take it in her stride, and I sensed that she couldn't wait to get started.

Helen laid back against one of the pillows, let her legs flop fully open and encouraged Lizzie to have a good look.

'Use some of the dildo's on me - I won't bite. I want you to get me opened up. Let's see what you can do to me,' Helen said by way of egging Lizzie on a bit.

She pulled a medium size phallus from the collection and hefted it in her hand. 'Fuck, I'd never be able to take this,' Lizzie muttered and looked at it admiringly.

It didn't take long to work it into Helen's welcoming fist box, and she was already creaming quite heavily.

I think Helen had decided early on that she was going to see how far she could test Lizzie. Almost as soon as the big latex covered toy was embedded in her milfy, slutty hole, she called out to me.

Andrea_E
Andrea_E
306 Followers
12