Bigger Down There Ch. 12

Story Info
The weekend that Sam meets Lizzie.
6.3k words
4.69
18.2k
13

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andrea_E
Andrea_E
309 Followers

Following my admission to Helen that I was seriously thinking of getting my hair clippered or going for a buzz cut so that I could give myself a bigger rush, the notion of actually doing it was eating away at me and seemed to occupy every moment when my mind wasn't focussed on Uni work.

Even though I was slightly nervous about how it might look, the thoughts just would not go away. So, having convinced myself to go through with it, and a few days prior to Sam coming home for the summer break, I plucked up the courage to go ahead with the deed.

However, thinking about it and actually getting it done turned out to be two quite different things. The salon that I normally use were more than reluctant to do the job to the extent that rather than fall out with them and create a scene (which is not really my style at all), I abandoned the project.

Helen was quite surprised when she got home to see my original hairstyle still in place, and after satisfying herself that I now wanted this quite badly, started phoning around. One place said that they didn't have any clippers, another one said that they had clippers but that they were broken (really???), and two others expressed the same reluctance as my usual hairdressers, so we changed tack and started seeking out visiting hairdressers.

Two calls later and we found one who arranged to come to the house two evenings later on the Wednesday having understood what we wanted. The best bit was that it was going to be less than half the price that I would normally expect to pay, so one way and another things were looking up!

I was beside myself by the time the lady arrived. She was a youngish teacher (perhaps in her mid to late 20's) having made a career change, but now did the home visits as a sideline while she was saving up for a deposit on a flat.

She was extremely good. I explained what I wanted (without telling her why!), and she immediately put me at ease, and said that she had a number of customers who were moving towards similar styles, nearly all of whom had found her as a result of difficulties with salons.

My problem was that I wasn't quite sure how short to go. I wanted something that would still look reasonably presentable without making me look too hard faced, but short enough that it would provide me with the sensations that I so desperately sought.

I followed her suggestion and went for a number five as an initial start. It took a bit of time to work it down from its original length, but ultimately, we both agreed that it didn't look quite right, and we went for a three instead. I loved it when she started to run her fingers through my drastically shortened hair (if only she knew the effect it was having on me . . . .).

This was an improvement and was close to the 'feel' that I wanted, but in the end we went for a number one on the back and sides, and a two on top.

Although the finished product felt marginally outlandish, the overall effect was strangely liberating and I was very pleased with it, and not only was it well worth the modest cost, I was absolutely certain it would be getting a further trim before too long. It just felt unusual when I twisted my head and there was no hair swishing around - you get very used to some things!

Helen got home and immediately told me that she thought it made me look very sassy and I was inclined to agree with her.

That evening she spent ages teasing my now delightfully sensitive scalp (especially where my hair was super short at the back) and by the end of our pretty full on session I had discovered a new erogenous zone. Helen just could not leave my newly shortened hair alone and I couldn't wait for Sam to get home.

At Uni the next day, pretty much every conversation seemed to be centered around my new haircut. I don't think I have ever been the topic of so many unprompted comments and discussions. Apart from a handful of exceptions, the general consensus was that they liked it, and in the majority of cases, liked it a lot.

One of the one's that that didn't like it so much thought people would think I was gay (not that I was particularly bothered by that, and in fact I nearly outed myself right there!), but there were no really negative comments, and several wanted to 'have a feel'.

I quite enjoyed the attention, and the haircut itself elicited several comments along the lines of 'I love it but my boyfriend would kill me / leave me / disown me' and others with the general theme of 'I'd love to do it but daren't'.

In short (no pun intended!) I loved it, and still love it. Quite a few months on, I can't really envisage going back to a conventional cut.

But to get back to the time in question, what was really energising me was the fact that Sam was now only a day away from being home for the summer break, and I was highly sparked up by what I hoped was going to be something quite special.

Sam had not seen my hair and was not aware that I was now wearing what was a quite boyish crew cut. The look on her face when she arrived at the house was one of surprise and lust. There was an exclamation of 'what have you done to your hair,' but her body language was expressing something altogether different. She strode, almost ran across the room to give me a big hug and very sexy snog, but whilst one hand was around my waist pulling us together, the other was busily caressing my close to very nearly bald head.

It may well have been the longest embrace I have ever had, but the feelings arising from my head massage were indescribable.

When she finally let go of me and we had a drink in front of us, the questions started. I hadn't really prepared myself for the questions, and had not considered for a moment that there would be so many. As it was, I was a little bit economical with the truth, and I responded with stuff like I wanted a change, that it felt liberating, but I did let on that it made me feel very sexy!

Helen arrived home about an hour and a half later and while preparing dinner and while eating it, we had lots to catch up on.

On a couple of our Skype calls, we had told Sam a little bit about Lizzie, and she seemed eager to meet her, and I assured her we had a tentative plan in place to have her over for at least part of the weekend, but first there was tonight to be got through and I was very charged up.

As usual, I was only wearing a thigh length tee shirt, and Sam had got changed into what was more of a singlet (I think you call them wifebeaters in the US).

Sam had sat herself on one of the armchairs, and I located myself on the floor between her knees with my back against the front of the armchair.

I was already aroused, and I am pretty sure that my arousal was obvious by the aroma emerging from my pretty damp crotch.

It wasn't long before Sam was teasing the short, spiky strands of hair that now crowned my head. It was an amazingly seductive feeling and she was somehow getting the pressure just about right.

I leaned back into her, and less than five minutes later I couldn't stand it any more. I grabbed her legs just below her knees and pulled her forward on the seat, and I sensed that she got the message.

Even though it didn't take long, it seemed to take an age before I suddenly felt a buzz from a different type of skin just about skimming the back of my head, followed by a gooey film of something starting to coat my fine hairs and seeping onto my closely trimmed skull and crown.

I pulled harder on Sam's legs.

This time she raised herself up and hovered over me, lowering her juicy cunt which by now was emitting a copious amount of girl jizz onto my near baldness.

I'm not sure who was enjoying it more.

'Oh my God, that feels incredible,' Sam groaned. 'Those short fucking hairs are working wonders on my clit. Without warning she forced herself closer on to me, pushing me back a bit towards the seat.

For my part, it was a shockingly erotic experience. I leant my head back against the armchair to allow Sam to spread some of her gorgeous, slimy cunt gloop over my skin.

I was so wrapped up in what Sam was doing to me I had not realised that Helen had moved from where she had been sitting.

I was massively sexed up, and my routinely loose gash was well exposed due to the way my legs had fallen open to be splayed wide apart. I must have been more open than usual as I unexpectedly felt four fingers slide straight in between the soaking wet flaps of my hungry cunt.

I bucked against the fingers in an effort to get them further in. Some of Sam's syrupy cream was starting to leach down onto my forehead and I could actually feel my nips to be harder than they had ever been.

Sexual profanities were coming out of me almost unconsciously as I reached tipping point. I was moving my head around to coat it in the girly discharge from Sam's messy fuck hole.

I heard Sam say 'you dirty cunt, you're really getting off on my grool aren't you.'

'Yes,' I moaned. To top it all, the next thing I felt was Helen's other had massaging Sam's filth into my choppy hair and head.

I came with an almighty shudder and felt as if I was on the edge of passing out. I dropped into a prostate position on the floor in an effort to try and recover.

I was still hugely aroused and had something close to a second crashing orgasm as Helen started to lick Sam's glaze from my sticky head.

My recovery wasn't a five minute process, and it took both Sam and Helen to pick me up off the floor to get me into a standing position. They got me upstairs (Sam in front and Helen behind) and walked me into the shower room.

Helen asked if I would like her to wash me off. She was standing in a very suggestive / provocative posture and I pointed to her milfy pee slot and said 'from here?'

Helen nodded, but I honestly didn't think I could take any more for the moment, so I settled for a regular shower which was greatly enhanced by Helen and Sam washing my hair.

Fuck me, Sam had only been home for about four or five hours and I was already sated, and I knew for sure that I wouldn't be growing my hair longer again any time soon.

Sam and I had the morning to ourselves the following day as we were now technically on holiday, whereas for Helen it was a normal working day.

We made some breakfast and while we were sat at the table eating it, Sam spent most of the meal eating single handed and running her free hand through my deliciously short hair which was beginning to get my cunt juiced up.

As soon as we were done with breakfast, Sam practically dragged me upstairs to her room and threw me onto her bed. Once naked (which only involved the removal of a tee shirt), she went to town on me.

There is no subtle way to say this. She practically fucked my head. She used my short tufted head purely as an object for her own satisfaction. In no time I could feel my head coated in her girly grool, and although I couldn't easily fist myself because of the position Sam had me in, I was able to frig myself to a very noisy and messy orgasm.

From my eyes up, I was absolutely covered in Sam's jizz. Once she had got herself off which didn't take too long, she used her fingers to swish the sloppy mess around and massage it into my head. The room reeked of sex and I needed more.

Once it was my turn, I pulled myself up a bit on the bed so that Sam could fist fuck me, and I encouraged her to lick the delightful cummy paste off my buzzed head.

I don't really know how to fully explain the sensation - it was as if all my senses had been heightened dramatically. I felt as if my head was somehow exposed (which in a way I suppose it now was), but in any event, the results of my closely trimmed hair were far exceeding my expectations. My whole sexual being was turned up by a few hundred volts, and I just couldn't get enough of the satisfaction that was now coarsing through me. At this rate I was going to be exhausted before Helen got home and before Lizzie tipped up tomorrow.

I had to beg Sam for a bit of respite, but I must say, Sam herself was deriving as much satisfaction from my new look as I was. She said that the act of brushing her clit against my bristly hair was amazing, and shot immense carnal pleasure through her and made her feel even more of a dirty girl than usual, which was quite something coming from Sam.

We spent at least an hour of the remainder of the morning talking about Lizzie, and Sam was very eager to meet her.

We didn't do too much in the afternoon, but we did have an hour or so of pleasure upstairs during which Sam licked me out (God, does she know how to use that tongue of hers), and I did something that I had wanted to do for a while. I got her to put a pair of her panties on and licked her out through the material stretched across her crotch, teasing her little nips as I did so.

Fuck, did she produce some juice. It was a marvellously erotic thing, and for reasons that will become clear later, I subsequently peeled the drenched panties off her and kept them.

Much as I was trying to save my energy for later, I wasn't helped by Sam's insistence of staying naked and exhibiting herself at every opportunity.

Being naked is an aphrodisiac for Sam, and I love the way that she has absolutely no inhibitions being nude. I almost caved in on my self imposed abstinence until Helen got home observing Sam standing in the kitchen doing some prep for dinner, legs around a foot or so apart, and there were little drops of juice occasionally leaking from her juicy little twat. That is an enormously erotic thing to see - a girl who is so sexually charged up that her juices drip freely and uncontrollably from her vagina.

I was desperate to scoop some of that grool up with my tongue but managed with some difficulty to resist.

Helen was a bit later home than usual, but only due to a late finish and hitting some traffic. Sam and I both got a hug, and Helen wanted to know what we had been up to during the day and we ribbed her mercilessly for not being there to have found out for herself.

With dinner eaten and a glass or two of wine consumed to relax us into the weekend, we settled in for the night. Sam was openly displaying herself which had a fairly instant effect on Helen and I, and before long I was kneeling in front of Helen, pushing her knees apart so that I could feast my eyes on her meaty fuck flaps, and nicely saggy hole.

I spent a good half hour devouring Helen's very Mumsy gash and was aware that Sam was enjoying the view. I beckoned her over and got her to sit to my side and pull her legs as wide apart as she could get them.

'Look at the goo seeping out from your daughters slutty cunt,' I whispered. 'Do you want some?' Helen nodded.

I dipped a couple of fingers into the viscous liquid that was escaping from Sam's filmy slit, and wiped the deposit around Helen's bottom, using the natural lubricant to ease, one, two and then three digits into her anal passage.

That elicited a very satisfying groan from Helen, and I added some juice from her own cunt to assist with the so far light assault of her ass.

I kept this up for a bit so that I now had four fingers in, and then abruptly stopped.

'Do you want some more?' I asked, accurately predicting what the answer would be.

'You know damn well I do you my filthy little pet.'

'You have to come upstairs if you want more,' I said.

'Do I have to?'

'Yes.'

It didn't take much, and the three of us traipsed upstairs, with me behind Helen so that I could keep up the stimulation of her holes.

Once I got her on the bed, and while I was working towards getting more of my hand into Helen's very receptive ass, I fished Sam's panties from the top drawer where I had secreted them. I was happy to detect that there was still a degree of dampness to them.

With one hand in Helen's back hole, I got the crotch of Sam's panties loosely stretched over my hand, and used them to wipe up some of her juice.

Once I was satisfied that they were really mucky, I asked Helen who couldn't see what was going on from the position that she was in, if she would like something special.

'Ooh, yes, give me something special,' I got back in response.

I think that Helen thought I was going to do something like adding another couple of fingers into her bottom, but I had an altogether different idea.

'Close your eyes and open your mouth.'

If she was expecting fingers, she got a surprise. Sam latched on instantly and took her very jizzed up panties and fed the sullied crotch into her mouth.

They were pretty soaking, and Helen actually started sucking on them.

I had to ask. 'Do they taste nice?'

'Uh, Umm, yesss, you know they do. They're Sammi's aren't they.'

'I'm glad you like your nice present.'

I can't recall the exact words I goy back in reply, but it went something like 'you get naughtier every day.'

Actually, I would have quite liked a taste of them myself, but now wasn't the time to spoil the moment.

I was conscious of my hand and wrist becoming more wet and oily and realised that Sam was squirting some baby oil onto me.

'I hope you're going to fist her good., Sam said in an overly loud voice.

'Do you think I should?' I asked. I hadn't really directed my question at either Sam or Helen in particular, but I got a positive signs from both of them so I stepped up my action.

I made a start on filling Helen's roomy piss hole with my fingers. There was little, in fact no resistance at all as I worked my hand in. By now I had my left hand in Helen's back passage, and my right hand embedded in her front opening.

My left hand was deeper in but I was still able to detect the movement of my fingers against the fingers of my other hand which was obscenely smutty.

Sam was looking on with rapt attention and languidly jilling herself, and I was as much turned on by the act of fisting both of Helen's orifices simultaneously as listening to the very sloppy noises being emerging from Sam's girly slit.

Unusually for me, I actually got a bit carried away and became rather energetic in my treatment of Helen's butt, not that it seemed to be bothering her. She was more vocal than usual and actually pushing herself onto my wrist. Sam abruptly stopped doing herself and leant over and started what looked like a reasonably aggressive mouthing of Helen's clit, and the effect was electrifying.

I don't recall having seen Helen cum so violently as she did. It was noisy, messy and convulsing, and by the time that I had extricated my hands from her accommodating holes they were gaping magnificently, to the extent that I got myself off with a light self fisting of my own somewhat hungry gash whilst watching Helen's slots slowly contract, and I found the little aftershock tremors of her respective holes particularly intoxicating.

I was shot to bits by the time I went to bed and slept as well as I ever have, waking up very refreshed and ready for a weekend of sexual indulgence and debauchery.

Helen and I had worked up the nucleus of a plan which involved her and Sam doing the shopping, and me meeting up with Lizzie so that she would be at the house when they returned home. I managed to avoid getting waylaid as a result of finding Lizzie (I think purposely) getting changed following her morning appointments at the studio, and we made it back to the house with about 10 or 15 minutes to spare.

It was like the Spanish Inquisition on the way home and Lizzie had question after question about, Sam and if I didn't know better I would have said that she was slightly nervous.

We were halfway through a coffee when Helen and Sam arrived home. Lizzie and Sam didn't seem to know quite how to greet each other, but it didn't take long for the ice to be broken, with Sam being the main instigator of conversation, almost interrogating poor Lizzie over our snack lunch.

Andrea_E
Andrea_E
309 Followers
12