Bigger Isn't Better, Right?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,184 Followers

Pulling her knees as far up as she could Henrietta found her heels beating on Lances muscular butt cheeks, encouraging him to go faster, harder and deeper!

Deeper was an option that she had never been able to explore with her boyfriend she realized as Lance went further and further into her. Passing every earlier experience, he was reaching areas that she had never been able to explore!

And the deeper he went, the more pleasure she felt. And not just the depth. Her cunt lips were being forced further and further apart! She was being stretched as never before! As she felt her pussy lips being stretched she also felt her clit being chafed as his thick immensity surged in and out.

It was uncomfortable, it almost hurt! It was great! It was... It all dissolved as she felt her cunt pulse and clench in orgasm!

So soon! So quickly! It was all over in such a short period of time. She waited for the inevitable relaxing, the retreat to her normal level of feeling. She had never reached orgasm as quickly. It was disappointing. She had wanted, hoped that it would last much longer!

Not even all the way in and already he had made her cum! It took her boyfriend many minutes and much effort for her to reach orgasm. In fact it had only happened a few times. Mostly she lay there and when he seemed about done she had shaken her body, uttered a few words of encouragement and then they had parted with his little piddle soaking into the sheets.

Not this time she realized as, rather than ebbing, her feelings continued to grow larger, stronger. In fact she felt compelled to share!

"GAAHHH! GOOD, so GOOD! Don't stop Lance, don't stop!"

He grinned down at her. He hadn't even broken a sweat! Oh, I hope he doesn't stop, she thought to herself.

He wasn't going to stop. He was watching the emotions play over her face as she came. She had come quickly and easily he thought. She may not believe that size matters but she's finding out that it matters to her he decided! It sure mattered to her as he felt her heels trying to pull him further into her buttery cunt.

Deeper he drove. She was getting more than half of his shaft and he felt sure that she would be able to take it all. Take it and love taking it!

Her hands joined her heels in trying to pull his enormous dick into her.

When he hit his deepest penetration for the first time she yelled out some thing unintelligible as she reached an even greater peak than the first one.

He waited until she had calmed down a little before he sped up his pace. As his pace quickened he reached out with both hands and tried to pile her immense tits onto her chest so he could suckle at each rock hard nipple. It wasn't as easy as he'd thought it would be. Seeing his difficulty Henrietta used her forearms to help corral her bubbly boobs for his attentions. Nipples that were clenched and seemed diamond hard grew harder and jutted further out as his lips latched on and he sucked and sucked, licked and licked.

"OHHH, OHHH!" Her face was lightly covered in a sheen of lust driven sweat as she watched him licking and sucking her vastly too large boobies.

"Ohhhh, you love my boobs, don't you?" She knew the answer, she just wanted to hear him say it.

"I love your big, big, big boobs," he replied. He had taken up with his hands what he had been doing with his lips, pulling and tweaking her big nipples, exciting them even further!

Pulling up onto his knees, he clasped her wrists in opposite hands, pulling her arms across her body, below her massive boobs. His hips continued pounding away at her pelvis as she rocked in tempo. Her breasts bounced toward her face and then rebounded down to where her arms crossed. They then bounced back. Back and forth her gargantuan boobs shook and rocked. Wildly he forced himself to go faster and faster, watching raptly as her chest shimmied and shook, her nipples seeming to ride a flesh tsunami from her belly button to her chin. Flesh obscured her face on one stroke and threatened to over lap her arms on the down stroke. He'd never seen the like! It was so exciting to watch!

Suddenly he realized that he had reached that magic moment.

"Ohhhh, I'm gonna cum! I'm cumming, Hank!" His hips froze, quivering as deep into her as he had ever reached with any woman!

"Yes, yes, yes, Lance! Fill me up," she cried. "Give me everything you have! Deeper, Harder, you're so fucking big! Oh, my GOD," she shrieked as she shuddered through one final spasm of ecstasy.

It had NEVER been like that with, um, ah, her boyfriend. Never!

And she wanted it like that again. And then again! And as often as she could get Lance to give it to her! He had reached spots she didn't know existed and taken her to heights she'd never dreamt of. She was beginning to think that size did matter. But this would need more research she decided as she reached for Lance's cock.

"If I help you, do you think you could fuck me again, tonight?" she innocently asked. Lance took a moment to take in the unimaginable, massively over developed young tit goddess that lay, panting, beneath him. Already he could feel his cock starting to recover.

"Well, I don't know," he said, "what did yo have in mind?"

She seemed a little embarrassed. "Well, I've heard, that is, some girlfriends have told me... I mean, well" She took a deep breath to steady herself. The action did not go unnoticed by Lance! "I've heard that some girls will use their mouth to excite their lover. My old boyfriend never wanted me to do it, he said, but I'll try it if you think it will help?"

Fighting to keep a straight face he responded, "Yes, I suppose that would help. But be careful of your teeth! Don't bite!"

"No, I won't," she told him. She knew THAT much!

Sitting cross legged in the middle of the bed she piled her boobs into her lap while Lance knelt in front of her.

Reaching out she used one hand to cradle his balls while the other very gently caressed his cock shaft. Cooing softly to herself she admired his massive genitalia. Neither hand could quite control what they were holding. His balls sack sagged off the side of her upturned palm while she could not touch finger to thumb around his hardening shaft.

She admired his massiveness. Never having beheld such an abundance of masculinity she took some time to examine what he had to offer. Clearly more than her boyfriend, more than twice as long and much, much thicker, while it was gaining size as she watched, she knew that it would only continue to grow, to get bigger and bigger and BIGGER. Without realizing it she was regularly wetting her lips while Lance watched her examine his dick and balls. He waited patiently while she started to adjust to the size of him.

She leaned forward, reaching out with her tongue to lap up the first drop of pre-cum that quivered at the slit in his cock head. As she did so she squeezed her boobs between her chest and her folded legs. Flesh blossomed out to either side, illustrating just how voluminous her breasts were.

At the same time that Lance saw her breasts forced beyond the slope of her shoulders her tongue lapped around his dick head. Lance wasn't sure which event caused him to groan, but Henrietta glanced up to smile at his reaction. Her smiling face, framed from below by her breath taking breasts and cavernous cleavage, leaned forward again as she gently, reverently kissed the very tip of his cock.

So BIG, she thought to herself. Such a BIG COCK!

Slowly she twisted her tongue around his cock head, soaking up every iota of precum. She was surprised, no, she admitted to herself, she was shocked, that she found the taste intoxicating! If the small amount of precum tasted so good, what would it be like to taste the real thing, the semen produced by this prodigious rock hard cock?

Of course she was going to find out, she knew. She was going to do what ever it took for her to reap the rich fluid that Lance had stored in his balls. Looking up again she saw him smiling down at her.

She nursed briefly at the tip of his cock head watching carefully to observe the results as she worked. She wanted to find out what Lance liked, what felt best to him. And then she was going to do those things and any others that would help her harvest his seed.

She was using both hands to stroke his shaft as she made her obeisance to his cock head. She began to pull more of him into her mouth. The more she ingested the more he seemed to enjoy it, groaning, softly stroking her face in encouragement. And she found that the more she took, the more she enjoyed it! The deeper his cock went the better she liked it. It felt good! It was exciting to see his reaction, to feel in control of this man by handling his oversized dick so well.

He was staring as she slid more and more cock into her mouth. When the head of his prick hit the back of her throat he thought that she would choke and back off as all of his other women had. Some had returned, had tried to take more, none had down what Henrietta proceeded to do: she just kept going!

When she felt his dick head reach the back of her mouth Henrietta adjusted the angle and let his big head slide further and further down her throat! Pulling back until his entire head was in her mouth she then pushed forward to take more of his shaft. After several repetitions her lips were buried in his cock fur on each down stroke.

Lance couldn't believe what he was experiencing. He was almost certain that Henrietta had never given head in her life! And here she was, deep throating his massive organ as if it was the easiest thing in the world! And it felt incredible! He was not going to be able to hold out too much longer. Reaching down he tried to separate his dick from this amazingly busty woman.

Shaking her head, Henrietta made it clear that she wanted to keep doing what she was doing. She was having fun and didn't want to stop until he had deposited his load into her! She pushed his hands away and took hold of his hips. Both hands pulled him toward her, faster and deeper each time. To his amazement she was slamming all of him down her throat at an amazing rate!

From tip to root, again and again she swallowed every fraction of an inch. As she felt her lips mashed against his pelvic bone she would shake her head from side to side trying each time to take in more! More!

More! she thought. I want more! I would love to take more if he had it! This BIG COCK was so exciting to have as far down her throat as she could cram it! She wiggled her tongue on the underside of his rock hard shaft as is slid in and out of her mouth. Keeping her eyes on his face while she worked Henrietta could tell that Lance was loving what she was doing to his BIG COCK!

She adored being in control and able to make her man's cock respond to her ministrations. She loved working on his BIG COCK!

Giving into what had to be one of the best blow jobs of his life he groaned from deep in his chest and began to empty his balls into Henrietta's throat. She pulled back enough so that the ejaculate was deposited in her mouth. Again and again he spasmed, shooting more and more into her eager face. Some how he knew that she was smiling up at him from around his cock shaft!

As he felt the last weak spurt leave his penis Henrietta pulled back, releasing him from her oral hold. She was smiling as she gazed up at Lance.

Looking him in the eye, she swallowed. Once, twice, three times she swallowed and finally drank that last of him down.

"Delectable!" was all she said before she reached out again to stroke him from root to tip. I want to do that again! You taste so GOOD!"

Henrietta leaned forward to swallow Lance's last dollop of cum as she milked his long, long shaft one more time.

"Wow, Henrietta, that was amazing! That was the best blow job I've gotten in a long time," Lance informed her.

"I'm so glad, Lance, honey! I like sucking on your BIG DICK! I'm going to want to do that some more if it's okay?" She knew it would be okay, but she wanted him to tell her himself.

"Any time I'm hard, you feel free to suck my dick!" he told her.

"And anytime you're not hard, can I try to make you hard?" She wondered.

"I'm sure you won't have any trouble making my cock hard!" Lance said.

"Okay!" she enthused. "So, what turns you on Lance? What makes your big dick hard? Do you like my titties?" As she asked she cupped them and held them up for him to look at.

Lance sat down on the bed next to her. "Henrietta, I told you before! I like big tits! And you have the biggest titties I've ever seen! They stick out so far! They are so firm! They're so sexy!" His hands joined hers in holding them up. His lips locked onto her left nipple while his tongue swiped back and forth, exciting her again, making her nipple swell and swell again.

"I'm glad you like them. I like the way you lick and suck them! I liked the look you got in your eyes when you watched them bouncing and rocking when we were fucking!" Confidently she continued, "You couldn't take your eyes off my chest could you?"

"Hell, no! Your boobs are so big, I've never seen anything like them. I mean, I could tell you were stacked earlier today. But THIS!" he motioned at the giant mounds of flesh projecting from her rib cage. "This is beyond belief!"

"Do you think so, Lance? Does it make you hard looking at my giant tits? Do my huge boobs excite you? Would you like to watch me suck on my own titties?" Hefting her right breast in both hands she raised it toward her lips.

Stretching out her long pointy tongue she tried to lick her nipple but could not reach! There was too much breast flesh for her to touch her nipple. She used one hand and arm to continue to hold her boob in place while her other hand pressed down on top of her tittie forcing her nipple closer and closer until she was able to lick and swipe at it. Moaning with lust she locked her lips on the nipple and suckled as hard as she could for a few seconds before releasing her hold to reveal her now thickly extended nipple.

"GOD, I love doing that! And I love watching you watch me do it!"

"Now you do it!" she commanded as she forced him to lie down on the bed. Moving to his side she leaned over far enough to drop her left breast onto his face. His face disappeared under her mountain of flesh, her nipple pressing against his lips until he opened his mouth just enough to lick and caress her with his mouth.

She groaned in response, loving the feeling of his head crushed to her bosom as he licked and sucked, licked and sucked. His free hand groped her colossal left tit. Smiling down at him, Henrietta shook her shoulders, causing him to lose his grip on her left boob while forcing the flesh of her right boulder to slide from side to side on top of his face. A few seconds later she relented and leaned back enough that Lance could catch his breath.

Henrietta slid her left hand down across Lance's abs and took hold of his semi hard cock.

"I need to get you hard again, Lance, I need to feel your giant dick in my poor little pussy!" she exclaimed. "I need your big hard dick, so much!"

"I was wrong,"she continued, "I admit it! Your big, thick, long, cock feels so much better than his little dickie ever could! And I want to have it pushed as far into me as possible as many times tonight as you can! I want you as hard and as long as you can be as often as possible!"

"And I want to feed you my hard cock as often as I can! You're the hottest, sexiest woman I've ever met, Henrietta!" Both his hands came up to cup and squeeze her cartoonishly large boob and hold it to his lips so he could continue to worship her.

His prong was again at full mast to her delight. Swinging her leg over Lance's body she settled herself atop his rampant hardness. Smiling down at her boob crazed lover she again shook her titties watching him trying to keep control of her gigantic breasts. Small chance, she gloated! I'm so big, so large! Look at him, he can't help himself!

Lifting her hips just enough she pulled his dick into her sopping wet pussy and began a slow, even rhythm.

She didn't have to lean far in order to brush his chest with her massive breasts. It felt so good to slip and slide across him. They were both sweating from their exertions which made it easy for her to swipe her tits from side to side. One boob was enough to cover his chest and feeling them work against him made her feel sexier than she ever had before.

Seeing him stare up at her, she grinned down. "Do you like feeling my huge tits slide all over you, lover? Does it make you horny having breasts this big hanging over you?" She illustrated her question by pulling up enough to hang her titties just out of his reach while she kept riding him.

When she leaned down this time her tits landed upon his head and she tossed her shoulders back and forth, slapping him again and again with her bloated boobs. He was groaning with lust as she worked. He tried to lick and suck her boobs as they battered at him but without much luck.

This man is MINE she gloated. I've got what he wants and he has what I never knew I needed! God, this feels good! The deeper I can get him the better it feels! I had no idea!

"Lance, I need to try something I've heard about." she announced while slowing her movements to allow him to nurse at her smotheringly large breasts.

"Whats that, then?" he wondered.

She slid off him and stood at the foot of the bed staring at his massive cock. "I want to tit fuck your giant dick! I've never done it before but your big cock and my big tits," she plumped them for him to admire, "well, they are made for each other, don't you think?"

Without a word Lance moved to the end of the bed and spread his legs allowing her to sink to her knees between them.

"I love tit fucking," he announced. "Those big titties of yours will feel amazing wrapped around my dick!"

No sooner said than done, Henrietta spread her amazing tits to each side and then closed them over Lance's shaft. Both young lovers groaned at the feeling. She smiled up at him. "You really like that, don't you, Lance. The feel of my mega-mams wrapped around your huge dick feels so nice! I love it!"

For the next several minutes she lifted and lowered her boobs around his hardness. Up, down, together and one at a time she experimented to see what felt best and what he liked best. When she squeezed her tits together his dick never could be seen. When she relaxed her grip a bit she could expose enough of his long, long prick to lick and suck at his cock head. She would take a moment here and there to drool saliva onto his hot, hard shaft, into her cleavage to improve the slickness as she powered up and down on his hard cock.

"Oh, Henrietta," he groaned, "I'm gonna cum, you sexy bitch, your huge tits are making me cum!" He pumped his hips, going faster and faster between her boobs until, with a cry his dick spewed forth all over the underside of her chin and then between her tits and then again spurting up to fall on her heaving hooters.

"Mine!" she cried. "Mine!" She dove onto his still cumming dick and took him all the way down in one movement. Urging him to spill more cum she bounced her face up and down on the bottom of his dick, his whole cock buried in her throat in an extreme show of cock sucking prowess! Finally feeling the last of Lances sperm slide down his dick shaft and into her throat she began to slowly rise up, working his shaft in her throat as she did so, until finally his cock head rested in her mouth where her pointy tongue dug into the slit in his dick head to tease out any remaining drops of cum into her eager mouth.

"Oh, my God," moaned Lance. "That was the most incredible thing I've ever experienced! Where did you learn to do that? Jeeze Louise, you are GOOD!" he praised the smiling woman.

"So are you, honey," she responded. "And you taste so good!" Her hands were busy tracing down each trail of sperm that crisscrossed her face, neck, shoulders and breasts. Carefully she transferred each prize to her mouth so she could savor it before swallowing it down.

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,184 Followers