Bigger or Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Witchazel
Witchazel
19 Followers

I could tell by the woody in my hand that he wasn't about to say no. Poor Tommy was completely speechless. The girl of his dreams was begging him to have anal sex with her. Slowly he found his voice. "What do you want me to do, Heather?"

"Got any lube?" Blushing beet red, Tommy reached to the night stand, opened the drawer, and pulled out the lube. It had never been opened. "Great," I grinned wickedly. I rolled onto my front and got up on my knees, wiggling my butt at him.

"Ok, Sweetie, lube me up good using your finger." It was a bit cold at first and I gasped as it hit my sensitive area. He instantly stopped, but I pushed my butt back at him and told him to keep going. "Inside too, Honey, use that finger to get lots inside too. You might want to put the little soldier back into my puss while you're doing that... Oh gods, that feels so good, Tommy." He had pushed his finger into my ass and his cock into my pussy at the same time.

I was rocking back and forth on his finger and purring softly. It felt so very good. "Put in another finger, Tommy," I urged him and he hesitantly obliged. Once he had the second finger into my ass and I took a moment to adjust, it felt good. I told him to work them in and out slowly and that felt wonderful. His cock in my pussy felt mighty good too.

Finally I was ready. "Ok, Honey, it is time to take my virgin ass," I purred. I heard him gulp, then his cock left my twat as his fingers left my ass. Suddenly there was a new pressure at my backside. "Go ahead, Sweetie, push it in," I instructed. He pushed against my anus and slowly the head slipped past my tight ring. "Stop, stop for a minute, Tommy. Just give me a second to adjust. The pain vanished swiftly, leaving me with a whole new set of sensations. "Ok, push in more."

He pushed in a bit more and it didn't hurt at all, it felt wonderful. I shoved my ass back against him until I felt his balls hit my pussy. "Ooo, Tommy, that feels so good," I moaned softly. I wiggled my butt a bit and felt the little soldier rubbing something quite magical inside me. "Oh yeah, baby, Tommy, that feels so damn good. Do it, Honey, fuck my ass hard."

He needed no further invitation. He began pumping in and out of me and I was in heaven. This was way better than I had expected. Tommy was stroking into me and I was matching his rhythm, pushing back to meet him. All at once I felt him tighten up. I reached down and gave my clit a rub and we came together, moaning and groaning as the sky rockets went off and the world disappeared.

We collapsed on our sides together. I pushed back hard to keep him inside me as we fell to the bed, spooning together. "Heather, that was awesome," he whispered in my ear. "I guess neither of us are virgin anymore."

"Not anymore," I giggled.

"Heather, will you stay with me tonight?"

"Yes, my darling, I'm staying right here in your arms tonight," I purred as I snuggled deeper into his arms. "Go to sleep now, Sweetie."

The next morning we.... Shoot, my husband is calling me. "What is it, Tommy Honey?"

"The kids are home from school, Heather."

"Coming..." Sorry folks, gotta run. I'll tell you another story later.

Witchazel
Witchazel
19 Followers
12