Bigger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia had even seduced her OBGYN telling him how her boyfriend liked to watch. At her eight month check up she and Ted went to the doctor and once she was in the stirrups he unzipped his pants and fucked her on the exam table while Ted watched. For the next several nights the doctor came to the house and fucked Alicia. He had a thing for pregnant women – imagine that.

Finally, just a week before the baby was due Alicia did the unthinkable, she asked Mike to come over. Mike had no idea why he was coming over, but it soon became apparent what Alicia wanted. He was strangely attracted to his ex-wife. He was even more excited about fucking the mother of Ted's child in front of him. Ted pulled out his huge penis and began fucking Alicia as Ted watched. Alicia began to tell Ted how much bigger he was than Ted. How much she missed his huge cock. How jealous she was of Cindy. How she had made a mistake letting him go. How she wished her baby was his.

Then Alicia began to have an orgasm, something she had never had with Mike. Mike could see that Alicia was cuming and he smiled. Just then an earsplitting noise came from the other side of the room. Ted shot himself in the head, he was dead...