Biggest Boobs in Guyana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," she cried out meekly, "Oh! Yes! Keep going!"

Finally, I began to fondle her huge boobs, playfully squeezing the dark brown nipples. She seemed to moan in pleasure each time I did so. I'm not sure what came over me, but I decided to suck on her boobs. She seemed a little surprised when I gently bit her nipple, but I think she liked it.

Of course, by this point both of our bodies were literally covered in a light sheen of sweat due to both the tropical heat and our own vigorous fucking. Mrs. Patel wrapped her powerful legs around me, squeezing as hard as she could. I think she knew that I must have been close to cumming, because I could feel it too. Only a few seconds later I was shooting my teenage spunk into her middle aged womb. Again, I don't think she really cared about it that much. Like I'd said, condom usage just wasn't that common down there.

It took us both a few moments to catch our breath after that. By the time I looked over, Mrs. Patel was already getting dressed.

"Don't worry lover," she said quietly to me, "I'll be back. I just have to get back to business for the rest of the day."

I had completely forgotten that we were in the backroom of an Indian video store. I guess your first time will do that to you. But Mrs. Patel kept her word, and sure enough, we had sex several more times before my family went back to the States. And she taught me many, many different positions... I will always be in love with her for that. In fact, I still have an old Polaroid of her that I keep in my wallet. I will always remember my busty Indo-Guyanese lover, and I will always be grateful to her.

But, you are probably wondering what inspired me to write all of this down so many years after the fact. About two weeks ago I was talking to my cousin, who came up here from Guyana to go to college. Subtly, I asked him what was going on with friends and family down there, and I eventually worked up the courage to ask about Mrs. Patel.

"Oh," he said, "You know about her too then?"

I was more than a little surprised by that, so I asked what was going on. Eventually, I got the whole story out of him. It turns out that Mrs. Patel has something of a reputation down there. You see, she is more than just a video store owner. It's also something of an open secret that Mrs. Patel is a prostitute, and that many men, including my uncle, have been fooling around with her. But that wasn't the biggest shock.

Apparently, her fame stretches across the whole country. My cousin showed me a small porno site which boldly proclaimed that Mrs. Patel has "the biggest boobs in Guyana." Oh, they used the fake name 'Indira' and had blocked out her face, but I would absolutely recognize those massive F-cup boobs of hers anywhere.

Like I said before though, I'm not mad at her. Maybe I'm being sentimental, but she was my first sexual partner, and she never led me on or made me think that we had some sort of exclusive relationship. In fact, we never could have. But if it wasn't for her... well her love, I'm not entirely sure that I would have turned out to be the happy person that I am today. And so, at the risk of sounding a bit repetitive here, I'll always love her and be grateful for those magical nights we laid together.

Yes, I will always love you Mrs. Patel, and I hope that maybe, just maybe, you are reading this somewhere out there in Guyana.

12