Biggest Cock, Bigger Cum

Story Info
It was a good day traveling which was rare for me.
10.8k words
4.49
151.4k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bigdfan
Bigdfan
24 Followers

It was a good day traveling which was rare for me. I didn't have to travel much for the company, but every time I did, it was "less than pleasurable", let's say. Up until I got to the hotel room, everything went off without a hitch -- plane took off on time, landed on time, made my transfer, second flight went well, etc. It made what so very shocking thing happened next a little easier to deal with...

After walking to the very end of a very long hall of this very large hotel, I opened my room door with one of those magnetic key cards. I only had a very small bag for a one-night stay, so I happened to walk pretty much silently into the room and so my jaw dropped open at what I saw. My room was not unoccupied, very much the contrary in fact. On the bed closest to the door, was a man with his legs draped over the edge of the bed, bent at the knee. He was slowly masturbating and completely unaware of my presence. Now certainly there being someone else in MY hotel room was shocking and most certainly a man masturbating was so, it was not that at all that was so very shocking that I have alluded to. What was so very shocking was the size and beauty of his cock & balls. His cock resembled a newspaper that had been rolled up tightly rather than folded in half the second time. His hands were of average size, and yet his hands could only wrap about ¾ around his massive shaft which was a pulse quickening 13 inches long, and his balls were each the size of oranges -- hard to imagine, I'll bet, but the sight of this gorgeous trio was astounding.

I expected myself to quickly avert my eyes and get nauseous, but that was surprisingly the opposite of my reaction. I am not, have never been, and never will be gay, but my eyes locked onto it as if I were studying the biggest most gorgeous tits I have ever seen. The sight of his monstrous, rock hard, pulsating cock mesmerized me, and I got the fastest most rock hard erection of my life. I got more turned on then I have ever been, and I watched him masturbate for at least a minute. I could have watched this magnificent sight for hours and I wanted to watch him finish, but I was so nervous I had to let the door shut behind me now to alert him to my presence and then act like I just walked in, saw him, and turned away so that he would stop and heartbreakingly put that beautiful power tool away.

To allay his obvious extreme embarrassment and also to hide by tremendous hard on, I said, "I haven't pissed since Houston, I need to go and then we'll straighten this all out... sorry to walk in on you like that." I couldn't stop thinking about his 13 inch cock and how turned on I got... my head was spinning and was short of breath. I couldn't get the sight of his beautiful colossal cock out of my head and I really didn't want to except I was never going to lose my obvious erection if I didn't. But I knew deep down I wasn't going to be able to keep my mind of it and I couldn't stay in the bathroom too long under the guise of taking a piss. Since I was more turned on than I have ever been in my life, I decided I had to jack off, so I jacked off as fast as my hand could move and I had a one of the most tremendous orgasms of my life, which is absolutely amazing since it only took seconds to cum.

After walking out of the bathroom without even breaking a sweat I said, "Lets check our keys and see what's going on." He had put on a robe and some underwear and we went to the door, and I slid my key into the slot and quickly pulled it back out again. The green light lit up and the door made a very soft schlik schlik sound. Then he tried his key and the green light lit up and the door made schlik schlik sound with his key too. So I went to the phone in the room and had an extensive conversation with hotel staff, and as I was talking to the girl on the phone, the man sat on the bed opposite I was sitting on. As I continued to discuss the situation with staff, I noticed he hung his head deeply in embarrassment and unbelievably didn't notice that his robe was open & I was just at the right angle to see the small cantaloupe size bulge in his briefs. As I continued to stare at this breathtaking but only partially satisfying site, I knew I could not let this be the last I saw of the most exciting thing I have ever seen.

The woman on the phone & I concluded that the hotel had accidentally moved his reservation one door down to my room by mistake. So I had him talk to her and he hung up the phone, profusely apologized, gathered his belongings & moved them over to the room next door.

As excited as I was, there was no way one orgasm was going to be enough, no matter how mind blowing it was. This time I didn't need to rush, but it sure didn't take long -- I laid on the bed as he did, closed my eyes and vividly saw that cock in my mind, I slowly reached for my cock which was already rock hard, I stroked it extremely slowly and just five or six strokes I started to cum and shot huge load all over myself and had another earth shattering orgasm.

I just couldn't let that be the last I saw of that beautiful thing, so after I had a chance to recover a bit (and already getting a little worked up again), I worked up the courage to go over and knock on his door. He appeared at the door, basically fully dressed this time, looking very apologetic still. I said, "Very sorry to embarrass you like that... this is going to sound a little weird, and don't get the wrong idea -- I'm not gay, but I was wondering if you were planning on finishing what I had interrupted because I'd really like to watch." He didn't seem AS surprised by the question as I had imagined he would have been.

"Yes, actually, I was planning on it and if you really want to watch, that would be fine with me, I suppose." "Go sit down, I was going to get started in minute," he said quietly. I went over to a chair in the corner of the room to keep out of sight as much as possible. As I waited patiently but with heart just pounding like crazy, he changed into a robe with his back to me, went into the restroom for a few seconds, and the came over to the bed that was closest to my safe little corner. He continued standing while he slowly opened his robe just barely enough at first for me to see what I'd been aching to see directly for a while now, that I've only been treated to a tease in his briefs and then in my mind while I masturbated.

Oh, what a sight it was, his cock a full 10 inches totally and completely soft and his huge saggy balls sagged 3/4 the way down the length of his massive soft shaft. His shaft was almost as big around as my wrist even though he was as soft as he could be and his balls looked like two tennis balls inside a sack.

He laid down on the bed like I had seen him when I first entered my own hotel room and let the robe fall off to his sides. He grabbed a hold of that massive member and started to stroke it swiftly at first and quickening more as he got his rhythm. His fantastic soft 10 inches soon became 10 ½" and just a bit firm, then 11 and more firm. Within a seconds he was out to 11 ½" and quite hard, his 11 ½ became 12 and rock hard. As each inch marched out, his fantastic missile got noticeably bigger around. His 12 inches became 12 ½ and then 13 like he was when I had interrupted his pulse quickening dance. I was so astonished I couldn't help stroking myself through my jeans... I couldn't believe it when I had expected he was done, he CONTINUED to grow to 13 ½ inches then finally to an ultimate perfect 14 inch cock that I was going to need now to see much much more of. It was so big around, his hand could only wrap a little over half way around it.

And just as he reached that unbelievable 14 inches, he let out that kinda grunt you always do when you're not cumming yet, but when the sex feels far better than usual. I like to think his extra inch was from me - maybe he liked me watching. This whole process took only minutes -- far too short for how much excitement I enjoyed, and yet I remember every move like it was in slow motion.

At times he would stroke with one hand from the absolute base to just below the head and back, and when stroked slowly, that round trip took about 3 seconds. At times he would have both his hands on it and at times I could see and inch or two between the base and one of his hands, and then about 3 inches of beautiful cock BETWEEN his hands and still couple inches (and that's just the head) sticking out beyond his other hand.

Just before he came, I noticed something quite unusual. It probably happened slowly, but since my attention was focused sharply on his cock, I'm not entirely sure. Earlier, his humongous balls resembled a huge deflated balloon...but now they resembled more an INflated water balloon. This huge sack had grown tremendously, even more than his cock had and was now disproportionally large even compared to his enormous cock; it was a little larger than a cantaloupe now.

And then came one of the best parts, after far too short amount of time had passed (because I wanted to see this go on for hours), he let out a very loud grunt and then his huge beautiful 14" cock recoiled like a cannon, but very much slower. After it reached the apex of the recoil, it let out the longest thickest string of cum imaginable. It was so long that it looked like a fountain, the leading edge of this string had shot out at incredible speed and left the end of his dick (about 2 feet above the bed) and reached within a couple of inches of the ceiling and then came down and landed on the bed before the last of the stream left his wonderful shaft. This one spurt had to be 10 times the amount a normal man lets out in his entire orgasm.

Just as this stream started to subside, he let out another grunt and a couple seconds later his gun recoiled again and let out another amazing stream just as long and thick as the first, but this time he let his arm down to the side a bit and it flew by me just missing my face and hitting the curtain behind my chair. His gun recoiled a third time aiming his cannon more toward the head of the bed and it splattered on the wall above the headboard. His fourth launch hit the nightstand and completely covered alarm clock and part of the nightstand. By this time I couldn't hold back anymore and I came inside my jeans and yet even after I was completely done, he let stream after stream after stream out making a beautiful mess of the bed covers, walls, nightstand, drapes, and floor. I lost count of how many streams he let out, but in hindsight, it was probably 12 to 15 -- I was almost ready to cum a second time by the time he finished.

After he finished and rested for a minute, he just sat up at the side of the bed, with now re-deflated balls and his huge limp cock draped over the side of the bed and reached within 6 inches of the ground. We chatted for a bit, and I asked him if he was going to be in town for a bit, and he said business had him there most of the week. I said that I was there all week too, which at that moment was actually a lie. I asked him if he might be repeating his performance before his stay was over and asked if I could watch again. To my delight, he explained that his sex drive was unusually high and he was sure he'd do it again that very night. I asked him if he would knock on my door when he was getting ready and he said he would.

After I masturbated again (the fourth time in the last 45 minutes), I called my office to request the rest of the week off, because I was actually scheduled to return the next day, then I called the hotel and the airline to extend my stay at great personal expense -- but totally worth it. I had just finished making those calls and turned on the TV to catch some news or something and a knock came at my door. My heart jumped and I went over to the door with my heart racing, but no one was at the door... I looked down the hallway in both directions and saw no one. I then looked at my friend's door next door and noticed that it was left open just a crack, held open by a matchbook. I pushed the door open and he was sitting with his back to the door facing the spot where I had sat before wearing the same robe. He didn't make a move at this point, he just continued to sit there... so I walked over to the spot he was facing -- to my surprise, his glorious 14" rocket was already rock hard and angled up at about 45 degrees clutched in both of his hands.

When he saw me out of the corner of his eye, he started to stroke it slowly. As he laid back on the bed and continued slowly stroking that monster, I pulled out my tool and masturbated because I just couldn't help it. It was so much better actually masturbating while watching him instead of imagining it in my mind afterward or just stroking myself through my jeans while watching. I tried to hold back so I could last a while, but the sight of his missile was just too much to hold back and I lost it too quickly (which is amazing because it was my fifth in about an hour and a half), but it was a great orgasm.

Seconds after hearing me, he let out that very loud grunt and then his huge beautiful 14" cock recoiled like a cannon again and it let out that long thick string of cum like before. Again, the leading edge reached within inches of the ceiling and then came down and landed on the bed before the last of the stream left his tremendous shaft -- taking probably of full 3 seconds to discharge. Just as this stream started to subside, he let out another grunt and a couple seconds later his gun recoiled again and let out another amazing stream, but this time he let out another grunt (almost a scream) BEFORE the stream started to subside. This time his stream didn't let up for much longer than any he'd had before, this stream took about 7 seconds before it finally finished -- I think it must have been two or three of his normal gushes that were so close together that next one started before the previous one finished.

After this huge 2-or-3-in-one gush, he had 10 more of HIS normal gushes -- just about covering the entire bed with spunk. His orgasm took so long and the sight so amazing, I was already all revved up again by the time he finished, but I wasn't going to masturbate again until I got back to my own room.

After he finished and rested for a minute, he just sat up at the side of the bed, with now re-deflated balls and his huge limp cock and draped over the side of the bed again. We chatted a bit again, and I asked if he was going to be available again after he got his business done the next day. He said he would be back to the room by 5pm.

I went back to my room and had my 6th orgasm in 2 hours -- I have never had that many before, even as a teenager. That is the power that amazing sight had over me, making me hotter than I ever imagined possible.

This day was the slowest day I had ever had as an adult, it was like staying up all night Christmas Eve waiting for Christmas to come and it feels like a week. Finally my worked day ended at the convention, and I couldn't wait to get back to the room, so I ran back to the room -- by this time is was just after 5:30pm. Before I even put down my briefcase, the knock came at my door. I immediately took off my jacket, threw it on the bed and went next door. I was still breathing hard from running back to the room when I walked in -- I wondered what he thought about that as I entered his room. He was standing facing the door this time -- a smile came to his face now. He was in a different color robe than before and my eyes were immediately drawn down because he was already rock hard and jetting out between the split in the robe. My eyes locked on it like a laser, then his hands immediately grabbed it and started stroking it slowly. As I walked over to my usual spot, he remained standing and stroking and as I walked around he turned to remain facing me. Before I even sat down, he let out a near scream and started to cum... he made sure he didn't hit me with any of his streams and he came more than he had the previous times -- I counted his bursts and each burst was probably his average amount each, but he had a few more than ever before -- an amazing 18!

Even before that last stream was done, he said, "Damn it! I came way too fast." And after a few seconds he said, "Sorry about that... I was just way too horny today!" "If you stick around, I could probably get going again in a few minutes." I said that yes, I'd stick around. I saw him reach for the remote but my eyes remained locked on his softening cock. I heard the television turn on, but I didn't look up for a second, I kept locked on that lovely limp cock.

As the TV played on, he played with himself very gently and silently and stayed completely soft for a little while -- but not for more than 5 minutes or so. After that 5 minutes or so, he stiffened up just a little -- before when he was completely soft, when he held it at the very base -- the base angled up because that was the angle of his hand, but, because his cock was so long, so heavy and so soft, half his missile still laid flat on the bed. But now that he stiffened up just a bit, more of his cock was up off the bed. In about a minute, only the head was still on the bed, half a minute later, only the very tip of the head was still just barely touching the bed... I was already rubbing myself feverishly by this point, and by the time he had stiffened to where the head finally fully lifted off the bed, I finally had to pull mine out and I started masturbating zealously. Again, the sight of this deformity got me so hot, I couldn't hold back my orgasm and came seconds later.

Since he had already come, he was going to take much longer to cum again. So as I recovered, he continued masturbating. Even though I already came, I still was totally focused on his cock, and had to do something. Impulsively (I still can't believe I did it), I reached over and gently grasped his balls, one ball in each hand. His balls were so big and so full of cum now (although not as full as they were every time before, probably because he had cum just 10 minutes before), it was like holding a pair of D-cup breasts but just really close together.

The second I grasped them, he said "Oh, god" but he drew it way out like "oh, goooooooooooooooooooood". He started breathing much heavier, "Oh god... Oh shit, Oh fuck... Oh that feels so goooooooood" and then his gun recoiled and at that moment his balls retracted and as he let his first stream go, I felt his balls deflate slowly as so much cum left his balls. He deflated more as the next stream discharged, and again as he discharged a 3rd time, and a 4th, and a 5th, and the next 4 streams I did not notice him deflate at all, and then he was done except for a little dribble for about 4 or 5 seconds. I'm sure he came much less just because he had had such an enormous cum (even for him) just 10 minutes before.

As he finally finished, he said "God, that was awesome", probably because I held his balls and he obviously liked that a lot. We chatted a bit, and then he asked, "Do you want to join me for dinner, I'd probably be ready again when were done if we take our time". I quickly snapped back a bit "No, I don't want to do that". He meekly apologized for asking, I said that was fine and told him to just knock on my door again when he was ready again and he obediently said ok. I was amazed he could do it again, but I told him that I would eat quickly and get back and he could take his time and I would definitely be in by the time he was ready.

I ate VERY quickly to make absolutely sure that I would be back before he did, so much so I made my stomach a little upset. It wasn't long after I got back to my to my room, and my stomach finally settled down at the moment the knock came at my door that made my heart jump again. This time he was still standing at my door when I opened it... he was in moderate cut jeans (not tight, not loose) but the bulge in his pants was still obvious. I said, "Hi, you ready?"... he replied, "Yep". We went to his room, over to our respective spots, he kicked off his tennis shoes, undid his belt, then his pants button, and then zipped down his fly. He slowly lowered his pants, bending over as he lowered his pants to his feet giving me almost no glance at his briefs on the way down. The he stood up straight, even leaned back a bit, thereby kinda poking out his bulge toward me a bit. The bulge was so big, I couldn't figure out where it all came from even knowing his incredible dimensions -- it was almost the size of a volleyball.

Bigdfan
Bigdfan
24 Followers