Biggest Cock, Bigger Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bigdfan
Bigdfan
24 Followers

He slowly, teasing me just a little, pulled out the waistband of his briefs far out and peeled it down over his enormous package. Now this was the same amazing specimen I enjoyed seeing earlier that evening and that the night before, but for some reason I was even more amazed by its enormous size than I was even the first moment I accidentally laid eyes on it. He stood there a little longer to give me a good look at him hanging two thirds down to his knee.

Then he started as if to go sit down now, but I didn't want that, so I impulsively reached out with both hands to gently grasp his enormous cock and he shifted his weight quickly so as to remain standing in front of me. After a moment, I shifted my hands - I moved my right hand to firmly grab the absolute base of his cock leaving about 6" of it jetting out beyond the thumb side of my hand. I moved my left hand down to the bottom of his balls, which at this point, were about a foot below the base of his cock. I felt his balls swelling as I fondled them, and I actually felt a rush of his blood inside of his cock from the heel side of my hand across the thumb side with his heartbeat, all the blood of course racing TO his cock. As I stared intently at his beautiful vein filled cock, I could actually SEE the blood pulse through his veins quickly inflating his huge stiffening cock.

Even though he had cum already two times in the past hour, he got hard extremely fast even though I was not moving my hands at all. I just held my hand fast at the absolute base of his cock, and he quickly shot out from 6" BEYOND my hand, to 7", 8", 9", 91/2", and finally a glorious 10" beyond my 4" in hand. His cock felt so good in one hand, and his balls in my other hand (even though at this point because his balls swelled so much I could only fit one ball in my hand at a time) that I started stroking him hard and fast even though I knew it would make him cum too fast again. At a point about 30 second before he came, I think I noticed him grow about an extra half inch -- if true that would make him 14 ½" at that point, but since my hand was moving so fast, I couldn't be sure.

Then came the big finale, I heard him let out almost a scream, then his massive cannon recoiled and shot of few huge streams over my head, and then one stream hit my forehead. The force of this stream surprise me, it was like being hit by a stream of water out of a garden hose. As he was cumming stream after stream, I got very close to cumming myself, even though I wasn't stroking myself at all, of course, since I was only stroking and fondling him. The only thing stimulating me at this point, besides this visual experience, was my huge rock-hard hard on pressing against my jeans.

Once he was done, I was about as hot as humanly possible. So he wanted to sit down, but I wasn't going to let go. So I continued to stroke him softly so it wouldn't hurt him, but I never missed a beat, I just continued to stroke and stroke him at a very stead pace. He obediently remained standing letting me continue to stoke him, even though that couldn't have been his first choice. He deflated quickly, and then he asked, "It's ok with me if you want to continue that, but would you mind terribly if I laid down while you do that?" I replied, "Sure"... I still didn't let go, I continued to hold one of his balls and his cock as he laid down.

After he got situated, leaving me enough room to sit next to him on the bed, I resumed stroking his totally soft limp 10" penis. He just laid back with head on pillow and closed eyes as I continued what I wanted to do. After 10 minutes, and after I had switched hands a couple times (they were getting a little tired) he started to slowly get erect again -- amazing. I started to stroke myself through my jeans and to my delight actually, it was a long slow process getting his huge cock filled again, probably because he was at his at normal limit sexually for the day. By the time he was completely hard, I had cum in my pants. After quite a bit longer than usual, he made another wonder mess all over again, but since this was his 4th cum in last couple hours, a smaller wonderful mess. Since it took him a while to cum after he got hard, I was hot again jacking him off again so when he finished, AGAIN I couldn't bare to stop and I continued to fondle him softly, then he said "I don't think I can go again". I said simply "try", and he obediently said ok.

After a lot of soft fondling he finally got mostly hard again -- but maybe only out to 12-13" inches, and after a lot of stimulation and struggling, he finally came again for me. By this time, he has come twice since the last time I came, so I was motivated to keep going, but this was his 5th cum now, and I knew he wouldn't be cooperative. So after he finished and I continued to stroke him to see what his reaction would be, and he said "I can't keep going, can we just go again tomorrow night?" I said that I understood how he would have trouble going again so soon, so I said, "I just want to try something though, just stand up for me please".

He stood up for me; I knelt in front of him much closer than when I jacked him off, his soft hanging cock less than an inch from the end of my nose. I hung my head down a bit so I could lift his cock above my forehead and leaned in and extremely lightly started to lick his balls. I heard him gasp and as I was stroking his cock, even though I was barely even touching his balls with the tip of my tongue, I felt him grab his cock away from me and he frantically masturbated and after a while I heard him orgasm above my head and felt one of the streams hit the back of my head and my back.

Instead of stopping at that point, I grabbed his balls with one hand and started feverishly licking his balls and sucking large mouthfuls of his scrotum into my mouth and even licking the part of his shaft that did NOT stick out past his balls. Even though he had cum 6 times now, this thing that I had never done to him yet was (barely) enough to keep him interested for a few more minutes. After probably a half hour of frantic licking, and sucking, and simultaneous stroking and more and more licking and sucking and stroking I finally got him hard again and somehow got one more cum out of him for a staggering total for the night of seven -- and during his last cum, I did actually cum in my pants without any stimulation at all. I think it was my 3rd for the night.

Referring to the fact that this was the first night I have even touched him at all (instead of just watching), I said "I just did that this time because I wanted you to keep going for me tonight, don't necessarily expect me to do that tomorrow, I'd rather watch your huge cock and watch it shoot out unbelievable amounts of cum, and jackoff at the same time -- I was just impulsive this time", I explained. He understood -- I stayed a while to chat, and I got another shock.

I explained that I was going to be disappointed when we'd have to part, and he was disappointed too for this to end and go back to "Carson," he said. I asked terrified, "What do you mean, Carson?" He replied, "Carson City, Nevada". I said "Crap" -- "Crap?" he inquired. "I know you probably don't believe this, but I truly am not gay, but I obviously have a singular obsession fetish for your huge cock and cum. I knew that the distance between wherever you lived and where I live would force me to forget this sick fetish of mine... but dammit, I live in Reno."

Now, I knew the 30-40 minute drive was NOT going to keep me from my fetish as I had hoped a much bigger distance would. In fact, I was sure I was going to be at his place every night now. I got his number and did not offer mine, and I got his address and directions to his house and again did not offer mine.

The next night, Thursday, we did our dirty deeds for another three rounds, terrific and exciting as ever and then I told him that I would not be able to come over to his house until Sunday night, but that I'd probably be over a lot on a regular basis, but that I had things to do Friday and Saturday. I told him not to masturbate in the mean time, and he explained that his sex drive was too high to hold off that long, and he'd never even gone that long before. I made him promise to hold off, no matter how horny he got, because I had something planned and I wanted to see how much that would effect how much he came when he was finally able to release.

Even though I made him suffer, I masturbated many times before Sunday afternoon came around and arrived at his very nice home around 2pm. I arrived a little sooner than he had planned, but was thankful I was finally there and he could have his release -- he explained how difficult it was to hold off that long, and I was amazed HOW hard it was for him... his sex drive was indeed amazing.

We went over to his couch, but I sat down in the chair next to the couch, he remained standing to start taking off his jeans. As he lowered his jeans, I could see through his loose briefs that he already had his full 14" erection, which ran across his whole body pushing out the side of his briefs at his hip in the most ridiculous manner. He pulled down his briefs just low enough to have is cock pop out like a spring a huge meat spring angling up at almost 45 degrees and 14" out. After we both watched it stop swaying back forth and it was still, he bent down to finish taking off his briefs.

He was just about to grab it when I interrupted him, "Stop. Don't touch it yet". He froze. I said, "I hate to do this to you... I know you must be aching to cum. But I want to make sure you are as horny as humanly possible. I know you probably feel like you already are, but I bet we can make you more so. What I want you to do is get out your favorite porn DVD or whatever makes you the hottest, and watch it while not touching yourself at all, just sit there naked on the couch, your cock hard as a rock. I'll tell you when it's ok to satisfy yourself."

He reluctantly said, "Ok". Then he walked over to the cabinet surrounding his TV with his big beautiful cock bouncing up and down and back and forth, pulled out a DVD, put it in the DVD player. Then he walked back from the TV with cock in full bounce and went out of his way to walk right past me and that incredible thing almost smacked me in the face as he walked by. By this time, my cock was at full staff, pressing against my jeans and aching for satisfaction too.

He sat down on the couch as he turned on the TV as I instructed. It was incredible to see, in a position that most men's penises would be barely be visible poking out of their laps, his was kinda like a yardstick held out at a 45-degree angle from his loin. As the DVD starting playing, I paid no attention to it at all, my eyes remained locked on his cock. He was barely able to sit still as he got hornier and hornier watching his favorite porn. His cock started oozing precum steadily, and he had to wipe it every few seconds with the only thing handy -- his shirt that he had on the couch next to him. After an incredible half hour that I enjoyed more than anything, but also in agony, I told him "Go ahead, now you may hold it, but don't start jacking it yet".

He remained holding it with both hands, but remaining totally still. I made him do this for at least 2 more minutes, which was quite difficult on both of us. Then I told him, "Ok, go for it, but very slowly but just before you cum, go as fast as you want". Instead of immediately starting, he reached for the remote and turned the TV off. Then, as instructed, he very very slowly started stroking himself and it was glorious. I pulled down my pants and started matching his strokes. Each stroke out and back took about 4 seconds, but that only lasted 8 or 10 strokes then he groaned loudly and started stroking faster than I have ever seen him.

A few seconds later he let out a full-on scream and a second later his cannon recoiled like his usual but his cum stream was thicker and launched further than usual and lasted much much longer. His stream wiggled around quite a bit because he was jacking off so hard, but most of the first stream launched over the coffee table to the base of the TV and tile (the floors of his entire house was tile, but with throw rugs everywhere) around the TV about 15 FEET away, wow! This stream was another one of those 7 or 8 second streams that was probably 3 gushes in one, probably about a quart of cum total. These streams of cum more resemble pissing that cumming since the amount is so freakishly big. By the time he was done with this first shot, I shot my load.

He screamed again as his second stream was again one of those super streams that I had only seen once before this day, this one splattered all over the 10 ft ceiling. I couldn't believe he would have two back-to-back super cums... but I guess I got what I was hoping for -- to see how much he could cum at his max. Even though I just shot my load, I was still so excited that I continued stroking myself even though I was completely soft now.

Even more unbelievably, as he let out another full-on scream of pleasure, the third stream was also a super and launched completely over his head disappearing behind the couch, probably landing on the dinning room floor somewhere -- it shot so far, that not even one drop landed on him. His fourth, fifth, and sixth streams also launched over his head, but were more like his usual ones, about 3 seconds (still 10 times a normal man's ENTIRE orgasm). Each of these streams was accompanied by NEAR screams of more pleasure, not QUITE full-on scream like with his super streams.

The 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11tt, 12th, 13th, 14th, and 15th streams all landed on himself or on the couch beside him. Before he finished, I had shot my second load. If you count each of the triples as three, this would be a total of 21 streams of cum. If you consider he cums 10 men's cums for every launch, he basically came like over 200 men in the span of about a minute and a half.

After we both finished, I said "Put your movie back on and get worked up as fast as you can to go another round. Also, for me, drape that big beautiful cock over your leg pointing toward me." I still had my dick out and STILL hadn't stopped stroking it even while giving him his instructions. He turned the movie back on, I saw him hit buttons on the remote and hear the movie change sounds like he was jumping ahead scenes probably finding his next favorite sex scene.

Even totally soft, his cock looked so huge, and so great draped over his leg like that I was getting close to orgasm again and I was breathing heavy and he heard this and watched me as I started to cum and I couldn't help it, I blurted out "Oh, god, it's so fucking big" and came all over myself for the 3rd time in about 15 minutes.

This seemed to get him excited, because he started getting hard now, but continued to watch his movie and was completely hard within about a minute. He started to stroke himself again, so I walked over, naked below the waist, and sat beside him on the couch, and took over the stroking for him for a while but I was going super super slowly -- I wanted him to last for a while because I had another plan that just occurred to me. I stroked him slowly enough that I had time to worked up again before he could cum. My planned worked perfectly, because I let him take over his stroking again, and as I sat right next to him, we were both stroking ourselves side by side and since it takes him so long to cum and his cum makes me so hot, I came again before his last stream shot out of his tremendous shaft (my 4th time in 45 minutes). At least a few drops of my cum landed on him I think, but half of his cum landed on me.

I had to take a shower. He had me take it in his master bathroom. When I got out of the shower, he was laying on his bed totally nude. I strode over to him nude after I toweled off and started fondling his balls... he didn't even open his eyes but he started moaning. He got hard again before I even touched his cock, his sex drive is so amazing. Since he was pretty close to the edge of the bed this time I was standing the whole time I stroked him off and I was careful not to get his incredible amounts of cum on me again, but his spooge made a beautiful mess of his entire bed.

After he finished cumming, he saw me standing nude beside the bed and rock hard, and he grabbed my balls, but I pushed his hand away and said, "This is one way only" and he knew what I meant and apologized. I just asked him to lay out soft again and I masturbated again starring at his giant missile for now the 5th time in a little over an hour. He asked if he could whip up a late lunch while we rested up, and I reluctantly said ok. I put on one of his robes and he remained nude while he went to the kitchen, and I followed. As he would be fixing things at the counters with his back facing me, it was weird seeing his cock and balls hang down way past his butt so I could even see them behind. It seems I was meant to never escape the vision of his enormous cock.

I sat and ate the sandwich he fixed for me and he stood in the middle of the kitchen totally nude and ate his. Of course, my eyes again fixed on his monstrous C... that I'm sure he noticed, because he then turned to face absolutely toward me and just hung there for me to enjoy. Before we finished our sandwiches, I was totally hard again and when I did finish my sandwich, I stood up and came out from behind the counter to so he could see my rock hard cock between the split in the robe. He seemed happy that I got excited again and started to get hard himself. I walked back over to the chair again and he followed and sat on the couch again. We each masturbated while watching each other masturbate. This was my 6th great orgasm in 90 minutes, and I had two more before I left for the evening.

Before I left, I told him that I would be back the next evening after work, around 6pm and reminded him to not to jack off before I arrived. On the way home, I felt like I needed to be cleansed. I had 8 great orgasms while doing such disgusting things, I wanted to feel more normal. I had thought of a weird way to do it really, I guess I just wanted to feel straight after doing things that weren't gay, but weren't straight either.

So what I did was go to the nearest adult bookstore on the way home to look at a bunch of pictures of naked girls, which was fantastic and felt pretty cleansing. There was one wrench in the works though; after I had been there a while, I noticed a ridiculous dildo that looked remarkably like my friend's ferocious cock. It was uncanny really, I knew every single square inch of that cock since I studied it so much, and this thing had to be the exact size of my friend when rock hard -- length, diameter, head, shaft, everything was perfectly proportioned to him. This offered me no excitement whatsoever, it was just a piece of latex, but it gave me a great idea and I bought it.

When I got home, I unboxed it and started my idea. Since I had arrived at my friend's house in the middle of the afternoon, it was still early by the time I got home - it was exactly 7pm by the time I started. I brought the head of this monstrosity up to my mouth opened wide as I could and pushed it in as hard I could.

I had never done anything like this before, and it took me 10 minutes to even get any part of it past my lips, it was like trying fit into a pair of jeans 4 sizes too small. After 2 hours of practice on that thing, and the only progress I could manage was to get the tip of it to the back of my mouth, and even then it made me gag terribly. Over the next two hours before I gave up for the night, I made no further progress except that I could get it to the back of my mouth WITHOUT gagging. At that time, I knew that I was never going to be able to attain my goal of being able to shove that thing all the way down my throat (and therefore not the real thing either).

Bigdfan
Bigdfan
24 Followers