Biggest Fan Futa

Story Info
His idol has a big secret, and she needs his cute body.
3.8k words
4.57
90.6k
244

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FemFreak
FemFreak
583 Followers

Summary: A cute boy reluctantly gets talked into submitting to a futa celebrity while his girlfriend watches. She gets rough with him. All characters are over 18 years of age.

~~

Gwen loved Hera Auger. She was his idol. Guys made fun of him all the time for being such a big fan of such 'girly' music, but she was such an inspiration. She'd come from nothing, just like him. And she sang openly about her own body image issues. He could relate, not being as masculine as he wished, and some days, the only thing that would keep him from feeling worthless was the thought that she was going through the same thing, and she had the courage to keep going.

He owned all the merchandise and knew all the words to all her songs, even her early work. He had the lunchboxes, the figurines, T-shirts, and even her line of perfume. (Not that he ever used it himself). Now he stood in line for her next concert, in his own home town! It was hard making plans without anyone knowing. He had told his friends he was visiting his parents, and he told his parents he was visiting friends.

The only person who knew he was here was his girlfriend Ellie, and she stood right by his side in line. "Gwen, You look so exited! I've never seen you like this before." She smiled at him and held his hand. He blushed. He was never very confidant. "Usually you look so sad."

"That's just the way my face looks." Gwen joked. "But this really does mean a lot to me. Thanks so much for ordering the tickets! How'd you even get them?"

"Well," Ellie gave a flirtatious grin, "I may need to be careful with finances for a while, but I thought you'd love it. Besides, I make more than you, so it's no big deal."

"I'm really sorry about that." It was another shameful part of his life. She said she liked supporting him, but he knew a man was supposed to be the breadwinner. "Anyways, I can't thank you enough! I owe you big time."

"Gwendolyn Dowser?" A large man asked. Gwen blinked and turned. The man was almost two feet taller than Gwen. "Do you mind coming with me for a moment?"

"W-Why?" Gwen asked sheepishly. "Did I do something wrong?"

"Not at all. In fact, Hera Auger would like to meet you." Gwen's eyes widened. He had heard she liked talking to fans before the show, but he never thought he'd be one of the lucky few.

"Really? Wow! But..." He looked to Ellie.

She waived him off and giggled, "It's fine! Go on!"

This was amazing. He followed the large man from the line and he led Gwen behind the front doors. Then they continued until he found himself in the changing rooms. There were dancers and makeup artists everywhere, and in the middle of all of it was her. He recognized her immediately. He saw that fiery hair, the wide eyes the lithe frame, the somewhat dorky appeal of her face and features. He saw the subtle feminine curve of hips and shoulders and bust. She was perfect. She saw Gwen and he froze solid. She smiled and walked to him as if they had known each other for years, "Gwen, right?" She asked with a smile. Gwen could only dumbly nod. "It's so nice to meet you. No need to be so nervous!" Gwen was worried he'd scare her off or say something wrong. "Please come with me." She gave a motion to follow. He tried not to stumble or stutter. He swallowed a mouthful of saliva. He tried not to ogle her, but she was just so beautiful. Her hips, her bust, her everything was perfect.

They went into her changing room and she locked the door. "I-" He started, "I'm so happy to see you! I love you! Or, er, no, not like that I mean, you know what I mean." She was giggling at him. "Let me start over. I can't believe you are right here in front of me!"

"I like the enthusiasm." She smiled. "You want to take a picture? I'll autograph it for you."

"Oh my god I'm staring too much aren't I? I'm so sorry-"

She laughed, "Oh, you are such a cutie. I like you."

"Y-You like me?" Gwen felt his heart beat like drums. "T-Thank you."

"Anyways, picture?"

"Y-Yes please!" She went to his side and posed with him, a camera in one hand. When she wrapped an arm around his midsection his whole body tightened.

"Relax." He did. She snapped a picture. It was an old timey camera that printed out a picture immediately. In a few seconds he saw how awkward he looked. She was about as tall as he was. He was shying away as she pulled him in. "So pretty!" She smiled and signed it with X's and O's. "Maybe we should exchange fashion tips?" She handed him the picture. He realized how colorful his attire was. He could have been mistaken for-

Gwen had a sneaking suspicion. He gulped before saying, "Y-You do know I'm not a girl right?"

"Of course silly." Hera rolled her eyes. "But you are pretty." He wasn't sure how to take that. "Anyways." After he took the autograph she toyed with her hair like a girl on her first date, "There's actually a reason I called you in here. I saw you when I came in and," The way she looked at him made him feel all sorts of strange, perverse emotions. "Well, if you promise to keep it a secret, I want you to help me with something."

"Anything." He said the words without thinking.

Her eyes looked at him hungrily. "Before a big show I get really distracted. So usually I try to find a boy and, well," She stepped close to him. His throat seized as if she had grabbed it. Her arms were behind her back, pushing her chest out, "Do you want to have sex with me?"

"I-" His words were all choked up. She was leaning in as if to kiss him. It was about to happen. He had never dared to dream anything like this before. Ninety nine percent of his body was at her mercy now. But a single part cried out with all its might and made him whimper the words, "-have a girlfriend."

She paused. Her eyes went from hungry to disappointed, "Oh." She drew away. "Okay. I'm sorry. I should have asked first."

Stupid, stupid, stupid. But he did love her. Gwen's fists were tight. They stood there in silence. "Hey Arnold," she called out the door. Gwen suspected he was going to get kicked out. "Can you bring his girlfriend in too?" Gwen blinked in surprise.

"W-What are you doing?"

"Asking your girlfriends permission." Gwen felt his throat tighten again. "If she says it's fine, you'll do it right?" He felt his head nodding. "Great!" It wasn't long before he saw the door open and Ellie curiously walk in.

"Oh, hello!" She was very polite. "My name is Ellie. You must be Hera." She shook hands with the other woman. Gwen's world was upside down. These two half's of his life had never been so close, and there were about to get even closer. "Gwen really is your biggest fan. I'm so glad he could meet you."

"About that." Hera looked nervous. Gwen almost wanted to say it for her, but he'd never have the balls to even attempt something like that. "Ellie. I have a problem. And I want your boyfriends help. But you two have to promise to keep something a secret first."

"Sure." Ellie blinked in confusion. "What could we possibly help you with?"

"Sex." Hera said. Ellie tilted her head as if she didn't hear correctly. "I think Gwen is really cute, and I'd like to have sex with him. And he'd like to have sex with me."

Ellie looked at Gwen. He felt like two gorgons were turning him to stone with their gaze. "Really?" Gwen was almost in tears from the stress. It was hard to deduce the emotion on Ellie's face, but it was not all together positive. "I guess I shouldn't be surprised with him." She seemed disappointed. "But why not get your own boyfriend?"

"Well, so far, no one has wanted to stay with me." Hera said with a sense of shame.

"No way!" Gwen spoke up. "Impossible! You're-" he stopped when Ellie looked to him again. He gave up.

"It has to do with my secret... do you promise not to tell anyone?" Gwen nodded. Ellie was thoughtful, then she nodded as well. Hera checked the door again to make sure it was locked before taking a deep, calming breath. She undid the buckle on her jeans and zipped them down.

"W-what are you doing-" Gwen was silenced by an eight inch half erect cock flopping out of Hera's pants. His veins went cold. Hera blushed and made sure it was all free and hanging out. It swung like an executioners sword, heavy and filled with strength and doom. It was still growing and pulsing with lust. "Th-That's-"

"A lot of my songs about my body image issues are actually, well, about this." She shook the member. It was growing hard and tall. "I haven't had a boyfriend stick with me. I am a girl by the way. A strait girl. I have a vagina and everything." She pulled up her shirt and unclasped her bra. Her modest assets fell out. She lowered her jeans and pulled her panties to the side to show her glistening womanhood under the curve of her now nine inch cock. "It's just that I have this thing too," she bounced it up and down with a wiggle of her hips, touching her hard and perfectly perky nipples. "And, well, unless I blow of some steam, or," She looked at Gwen flirtatiously, "Have someone else blow it, it stays hard all through the show." She played with one of her tits as she stroked her pulsing, growing erection, "It hurts, and sometimes it comes close to popping out. I'd take care of it myself but it's always so much faster with a cutie like you."

"Th-That's weird!" Gwen stated. It bounced with even more strength and girth. "I mean, not that there's anything wrong with that, or you, or, um, but," He looked to Ellie, "See I have a girlfriend and-"

"I give you permission." Ellie's eyes were fixated on the massive cock that swung as Hera's waist. Her change of heart came with a flushed look about her face. "But, um, I'd like to watch."

"Woah! Woah! Woah!" Gwen took a step back. "I-"

"I understand if you are having second thoughts." Hera guiltily tried to hide her cock with her hands but it was taller than her belly button now. How did it just keep growing? Was it going to stop anytime soon? "A lot of boys do."

"It's not that. Well, it is that, but-"

"Gwen." He looked at Ellie. She sighed and walked to him. She held his hands and looked him in the eyes. "I know you've fantasized about her before. I have accepted that. Don't refuse her just for my sake-"

"Ellie, you know that's not what this is about!" Gwen's fantasies were all jumbled now. He wasn't sure whose penis was going where in his mind anymore.

"Gwen." Ellie tried again, "Remember when you said you owed me a favor? A big favor?"

"Yes." Gwen had an idea for where this was going. His eyes went to the now ten inch long favor Hera was stroking to full strength.

"Don't make me say it." She said with embarrassment. She cleared the hair out of her face, leaned in and whispered, "I want you to get on your knees and suck that cock like I know you want to." Gwen felt a tingling sensation across his whole body and a lead weight in his core.

"No, It's fine." Hera grimaced and touched her cock. "It's just, I'm supposed to be on stage in fifteen minutes and," She began pumping the massive member.

Gwen looked at Ellie, then at Hera. He gulped, "Fine, but no one tells anyone about this." Hera's eyes widened with lust.

"We'll keep each others secrets." Hera walked over to him. "Kiss me." She didn't wait for him. She pounced on him and he shrank back in shock. Ellie gasped and watched it all happen inches away from her face. Hera held him tight, pushing her body into his. Her mouth went over and around and into his, her muscle twisting and turning against his. Her bare breasts pushed into his chest, and her cock slipped under his shirt and touched his bare flesh, "Ahh!" She moaned and thrust, "Yes!" She hummed as he felt his own member rise out of his waistband, the tip just barely touching hers. "Oh baby yes! Your lips are so smooth!" Hera's was so much bigger. His cock twitched with fear against her harder, stronger member.

She ripped off his shirt and kissed his neck so hard he worried she'd suck him dry of blood. Her hand reached down and gripped his cock, pulling and stroking under his jeans. Her hand was warm, oiled, strong and tight. He moaned as she reached down and cupped his balls just hard enough to inform him who was in control. As she squeezed he felt her forearm wet with his own pre-cum. He felt his navel wet with her dripping cock as she fucked around his bellybutton. She licked and bit his nipple and pulled until it looked puffy and swollen. He grimaced and looked down into her hungry, lustfull eyes. He hesitated before risking putting his own hands on her. He tried to hold those wide hips that ground into him.

As soon as he did she went wild and bucked. He felt her leg wrap around his and she stepped on his calf. It hurt, and forced him down onto his knees with a slam as she released his manhood and it flopped into the air between his legs. His arms still gripped her hips and belt for support. Her cock nearly took his eye out as his face slipped on it. He gasped in shock and awe. He should not have done that. His gaping mouth was promptly filled when she grabbed and pulled him by the scalp, forcing half the cock into him in one swift motion. "Fuck!" She cursed. She tasted like sweat, salt, lotion, and flowers. He already felt it gag him "I knew it! That cute little face looks so much better with my cock in it! Even cuter than a girls face." She pounded deeper and hit the back of his throat. His tongue was forced down and he had a hard trouble breathing. He gagged and gargled, "I've needed this for so long! Yes! Just like that! Just relax!" She looked into his eyes. "Fucking relax already!" And he did. His throat opened up and her cock slipped in another two inches. She tasted sour now. She fucked his gullet without remorse or empathy, just dominate glee. He saw Ellie still just inches away. Her eyes were wide in shock and arousal. She covered her own gaping mouth. He begged her with his eyes to stop this. Ellie just watched like a deer in the headlights.

His jaw strained under the girth. "Oh shit! Yes! You little cocksleeve, open up wider!" she forced it down. "Slutty whore! You want all of my big fat cock don't you!" She was like a different person now. She was wild and sex crazy. He was worried his teeth would hurt her she was going so fast. He couldn't breath. He felt a wet pussy on his chin. His lungs spazzmed. He gripped her ass and tried to pull away but she was somehow far stronger. "Just like that! Down to the hilt! YEA! YEA! EAT IT! SWALLOW IT WHOLE!" She drew out and back into his semi-willing throat. His eyes were watering. He gripped her waistband but only managed to pull her pants down lower. "That feels so good! So deep! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She humped his face until he felt like he was going to vomit, pass out, or both. His arms went weak as Hera's pants fell to her ankles. Her own face was wet with tears of joy. She was enjoying herself so much. Then, suddenly, he felt her pull him off. He gasped and turned away from her on his hands and knees. The world went from dark to a lot more colorful now. He was almost a goner.

He coughed and heaved. He'd never felt anything like that before. He looked up and saw his girlfriend touching her lips and inner thighs and watching from above. "Wow." She cooed. Gwen felt his pants yanked down to his knees and he felt hands on his hips pull him backwards. His arms flew forward and his bare chest hit the cold floor.

His face hit the ground as his ass went up. "I'm sorry! I need this really bad!" She heard Hera's desperate cries as he felt his boxers pulled down off his hips. "I've wanted your butt since the first time I saw it!" His cock flew out and he felt something wet sandwich between his cheeks. "Damn boy, you have hips like handlebars. Soft, sexy, wide handles. Made for fucking!"

"Woah, Wait!" He cried out as she slowly sank it into his rear.

Ellie covered her blushing face "Oh, Oh my!" She murmured. "Gwen!"

"FUUUUCK!" Hera's voice cracked as she slowly maneuvered and wriggled it past his sphincter, "Relax. Relax damn it. I know you want it. You were asking for it, the way you were wagging your ass around like a fag before." She seethed, "Oh yea, just like that. Just like that! Look at that waistline; most girls would kill for that. You work out? Eat a lot of protein? I bet you do you horny cocksucker!"

"Ahh!" It hurt, but not as much as he thought it would. In fact, as he relaxed he felt more and more comfortable. He felt her enter him and he felt her squirm. He looked back and saw her free tits jiggle as she rammed into him. Her core was tonned and her hips were wide and strong.

"You like my tits? Huh? I bet you do. Almost as much as you like my cock!" He cried out as she increased her speed. There was no way she could keep up this pace. His own dick flapped uselessly below him. "I love fucking little bitches like you. You always play so hard to get, but, but, oh, OH!" Her cock lubed the process slowly. It felt better as she leaned in and pressed her naked chest on his back, "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck! You like being fucked in your boy-pussy? Huh? Or do you miss it in your slutty mouth? I can put it back there. Oh shit!" Her hands reached around and touched his cock. It felt like lighting.

"Aha!" Gwen suddenly felt like he was in danger of orgasm. Why was he so sensitive all of a sudden? "Wait! If you do that-" He didn't want Ellie to see him like this. "I'm going to cum!" He cried out.

Ellie was hiding her eyes between her fingers in astonishment. Her blushed face was practically glowing red. She was panting with excitement watching her boyfriend taken like this. "Woah!" her mouth was halfway between a smile, and absolute awe.

"Cum for me bitch." Hera jacked him and twisted a nipple. "Gimmie that spunk. Show me you love me. Show me you love this. I bet your girlfriend never does this for you. Cum! Cum! Cum!" She put Gwen in a headlock with one arm and pulled him on top of her lap. The cock in his butt pounded faster as gravity forced it into him. His whole body shook as he gasped for air and held her arm to try and keep breathing. "Cum for me bitch!" It took everything he had not to succumb. He had to hold it in. Ellie could see all his naked body to his knees on the floor. She saw everything as Hera jerked him in Ellie's general direction. "Ride my cock faggot. I want to see those balls bounce! Tiny limp dick sissy piece of," She groaned, "Shit! Shit I'm, I'm!" He felt her squirt hot jizz inside of him. He thought he could stave it off, but that was the last straw. Ecstasy flowed through him. "Oh yes!"

"No no no!" He whined and felt his dick erupt as he came. He tried and failed to hold it in. It spurted and flowed out with each pounding motion of Hera. Ellie saw it all, in fact, she saw it spurt onto her shoelaces. "Ellie, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He cried as Hera kept jacking him into oblivion and pulling his spine taught with her headlock. Eventually both hands went to his throat and his cock shot out without any stimulus. One shot even hit Ellie's socks. Ellie didn't look to insulted, in fact, her eyes looked hungry. She moved her legs curiously, the gunk stretching and oozing at her feet.

"Good bitch. Good bitch." Hera cooed as she shot the last of her loads into him and he shot the last of his onto the floor. She quivered and shook with each, toying with his tiny cock and his neck in her beautiful hands and pumping him full of her own juices. "Oh fuck yes." She pushed his face into the cumsplattered floor by the back of the head for the final, slow, agonizing thrusts. He shook with humiliation as she slowly removed herself from him. He was cowering with defeat, shame, and twitching pleasure as she wiped herself on his ass and boxers before stuffing it back in her jeans. "That's was amazing. Shit. Er, I mean."

She coughed and lowered her top, "Sorry, when I get into the mood I get a little rude. It was all just dirty talk, I really didn't mean any of it! Promise! You were a real help!" She seemed embarrassed, "Again, thank you so much!" She stood up. "You can get cleaned up, I've got to go, I'm almost late! Once you are ready you can ask Arnold to let you back into the audience. I'll tell him to put you in the front row!" Before she left she had one more thing to say, "Oh, wait, and if you ever want to come to another concert, just send me an email." She smiled, stuck a tongue out playfully, and tapped her lap, "I'll give you a free seat!"

FemFreak
FemFreak
583 Followers