Biggest Fan Futa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FemFreak
FemFreak
592 Followers

"Oh fuck!" Hera grunted, Gwen whimpered, and Ellie shivered as she felt cum trickle onto her midriff from up above. Ellie found it hard to breath as Hera's final thrusts pile-drived her boyfriend into her own lungs. "Oh! Oh!" Hera shuddered with her last wave of pleasure and rocked the couple below her in a wide squat, her cock slowly pumping away. "That's some good shit." Her eyes began to soften as her grip and cock did the same. "Wow." She let herself fall on Gwen and rub herself against him. "You're really pretty Gwen." She wrapped her lips around his throat and lightly sucked on him. "Mmm," Ellie could feel her grunt through Gwen and feel her breath. Ellie felt Hera's wet cock flop out and onto her own belly. She gasped at the sensation. She felt Hera's cock shrink back as she cuddled close to Gwen. "That was amazing!" She smiled, back to her old self. "Oh, don't cry!" She caressed Gwen and kissed his chest, "You were such a good boy!" She hummed as she caressed his sides.

Then she rose, slowly. She smiled at the couple, "Well, I'm taking a shower. You two can join me if you like."

--

Gwen barely remembered anything after that. He remembered washing off and collapsing onto a bed somewhere, but when his eyes opened his didn't know where he was. He did see Ellie's face though. He smiled and realized she was naked under the covers. It must have just been a terrible dream.

But then he felt a shift and heard a yawn. He carefully, and fearfully, rolled around. On his other side, Hera Augur was sitting up and wiping the sleep from her eyes. She was wearing an old T-shirt that had a rooster and a question mark above it's head on it. Her perfect mounds were unbound inside of it. She looked at him and smiled, "Morning sexy." Gwen didn't know how to respond. "Morning wood too?" She asked. Gwen then noticed that the sheets at her waist weren't bunched so much as they were a sign of a massive erection. She giggled at his terrified silence and lifted the covers enough to see the entirety of his naked body facing her. "What a cute little hard on!" He covered it up. She giggled again.

He opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out. "You're welcome to stay as long as you want by the way. At least, until the end of my tour. I've never had groupies before. You were just so tired, I got you both washed up and in bed as soon as I could." He still wasn't sure what to say. His stomach growled. "Oh! Your hungry! We should-" She stopped as she noticed his eyes wondering to her crotch, "Actually, I usually relieve myself first before I get out of bed. I think I have a great idea for a snack for you."

There was no other words, no ceremony, she just took off the covers and showed her bottomless form before straddling his chest in one fluid motion. She lifted her shirt and she was naked from the tits down. "Now just hold still, " She adeptly wormed her legs around his arms and flopped her cock on his face.

This had to be a nightmare. He had to be dreaming. She leaned forward and the cock pressed on his cheeks. It was smooth and ridged and smelled of soap, perfume, and sweat. She humped forward and he saw her pussy over his mouth. She sat down on him, her cock bouncing in his vision and her beautiful body and face just past it. He was securely fastened to her gushing pussy. "Come on, citrus first, Eat it up!"

"Hmm!" He found it hard to breath, his nose was pushed up against the trunk of her cock. He wasn't used to going down on a woman. Ellie's had never been into it. "Get a move on, I'm sure you can eat pussy too." His arms were pinned. There was no escape. He whined and hummed. "Oh, yea baby, like that," she rode his struggling face. She got off on his begging eyes. "Oh yea," She stroked her cock as she humped his lips. "Eat me out!"

There was no stopping it. He resigned himself and pierced her with his tongue as deep as he could go. He lapped her up. "Yea, yea!" She seethed with pleasure. "Oh, how about this," He felt her shift. He had just enough time to gasp a few breaths of air before she mounted him again, but in reverse. She sat her ass on his face, looping her legs around his arms again to keep him pinned. "You like butts too?" She shook hers into his face. She clenched herself around his nose, "Hmm," he desperately hoped that eating her out would give him air soon, "Oh!" She humped back, giving him one quick inhale before she put her weight back down. "Yea! Like that!"

He felt a hand on his shoulder. He realized with embarrassment that it was Ellie. She must be awake, and watching now. He felt her caress him. "Gwen," She said breathlessly. "I, I want to be with you too." Her voice croaked. He felt her shift. Out the corner of his vision he saw Ellie's rear end as well. He felt her chest on his body and her lips at his cock.

"Hmm!" This was more like it. Gwen felt warmth around his manhood and shook. She was sucking his cock. He could get used to this.

"Now for the main course," He heard. Hera relieved him again. He gasped for a few moments, trying to catch his breath. Then he felt her complete girth shoved down his gullet. He choked. "Woah! It fits way better this way!" She cooed as she thrust herself into his mouth. His throat was stuffed full. He couldn't breath at all now. She pulled out just as he was getting dizzy, then fucked his throat again. "Ooh! Yea!" His lungs seized, every thrust was punctuated with a wheeze, slurp, and gasp. "Just like that cock guzzler!"

"G-Gwen," He heard Ellie say with insecurity. Ellie pumped his cock as she spoke, "C-Can I, Can I," Gwen held Hera's hips tight with his arms. He found that the only way to get a breath was to force her deeper, only then would she reel back enough for him to get a breath every other time, "I want to try, um, b-b-butt stuff too." Gwen imagined taking Ellie from behind before she continued, "C-Can I touch you there?" She asked. Gwen was too busy trying not to pass out to give any signal.

"Let's spitroast him!" Hera grunted her approval. "Do it!" Gwen gagged his disapproval.

"I don't know, i'm not sure if he-" Hera slapped Ellie's rear. "Eek!"

"Fuck his ass girl! Make him squirm!" She spanked her again. Ellie reeled forward.

"Uh, okay! Okay!" she fit her mouth over his cock again just as Gwen felt her fingers explore behind his scrotum. He shivered with the motions of her tongue and felt her gentle, prodding digit's experimenting with his sphincter. He was sore for yesterday, but this felt like a massage. It was soothing as she violated him. She slipped a tip in, then more, then a full knuckle.

"He can take more than that!" Hera goaded her. He felt another finger slowly join in. Then Ellie gripped him on the inside and pulled his cock into her mouth with a strong grip.

Gwen was close. So was Hera. Gwen wasn't sure though if he would pass out or orgasm first. "We're fucking both your holes Gwenivier!" Hera gasped. She held his neck tight with both hands, choking him inside and out. "Oh, your hips are bucking! Are you going to cum? Are you going to-" Hera shook, "Ahh!" She held his throat tight against her cock as she poured into him. Then she lifted her hips back and her cock just barely left his open lips. He gasped just as her cum coated his insides. He coughed and gagged as he inhaled Hera's cum. He shook and came into Ellie's mouth as Hera came into his.

"Gah!" He called out as Hera poured another shot of cum onto his face. "Ahh!" Ellie's fingers milked without mercy, pumping him dry.

He had one last cum filled gasp before Hera planted her cock deep in his skull again, "Take it all you slut!" She held herself taught inside him for what seemed like forever, her pulsing cock twitching the last of her lust out. He felt himself floating as she rested her still hard and hot cock inside him. "Wow!"

"W-Was that good Gwen?" Ellie gasped as his cock went limp. "G-Gwen?"

"Oh, Oh shit!" Hera chuckled and removed her half hard cock from his throat. He struggled to breath. His voice rasped as he gasped and struggled to stay awake. She rested her cock on his chin and ass on his eyes. "Haha, oh!" He felt her dribble drops of cum on his chest as it shrank. "That was so nice!" She cooed as she rubbed his ribs and tits. "Heehee," She giggled as she bent over and kissed his navel and rolled off of him, and the bed, "I'll go make some real breakfast!" She hopped up, bottomless and beautiful. "You two lovebirds just rest there." She skipped off as happy as could be.

"Ellie." Gwen started, his voice hoarse.

"Yes?" She moved to cuddle up close to him. "Are you okay? I didn't hurt you did I?"

"You really like this don't you?" He coughed as she awkwardly looked away and smiled,

"Well, yea." She admitted. "It's so fun watching you like that."

"You want to take up her offer don't you? The groupie thing?"

"Well, I have some vacation days." She admitted.

FemFreak
FemFreak
592 Followers
12