BIGGEST of the BIG

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,002 Followers

"OH, I'M WEARING SHORTS, SEE?!!" Maria suddenly flashed me lifting up her shirt for a few seconds to reveal what looked like jean print jeggings that had been cut into booty shorts. Those precious seconds were fleeting as she seemed to relax a little.

"Tease." I flashed my own disappointment.

"You really do like fat girls, huh Chico?" I didn't know how to respond as she folded her arms across what appeared to be a heavy chest. Her body was an exaggerated parody of an hourglass figure in the most extreme sense of the word.

"..." I was basically so dumbfounded at the huge girl in front of me, that I lost the ability to speak for a few seconds twirling my finger for her to turn around.

Maria followed my lead turning to face the door behind her assuming a faux position as if she were being arrested pushing her beyond enormous ass out in my direction. I wasn't prepared for the sight that followed as a nervous tremble erupted through my body.

"BIGGEST of the BIG."

Maria's butt was partially exposed as she placed her palms flat on the door causing the shirt to ride up a little bit exposing what looked like a good portion of her ass when in reality I was likely staring at the lower third of her butt which was wider than my torso and then some. Her cheeks were these massive rounded, circular shapes that terminated at a deep than normal cuff at the top of her thighs. I'd seen photos of other larger women over the years with most having a wrinkled mass of jiggly flesh and misshapen backsides. Maria Lorena Espinosa was different in that she had a massive, full ass that was almost cartoonish in its freakish perfection. Her waist while still wide, was dwarfed by the incredible swell of her hips as they ballooned outward into thick, shapely legs. Sensing my amazement, Maria dipped a hip slightly sending a ripple through her jiggly backside. She bounced a little on the bounce of the balls of her feet creating a thunderous clap throughout the room for a few seconds. I found myself clapping as she finished looking back at me with a knowing smile.

"Te gusta esto, ¿no, novio? Amando este gordo y jugoso culo?!!" Maria wanted to know what I thought of her little show.

"You had me at hello, baby." I admitted sheepishly.

"Is that right; want me to take it to the next level, huh?" I nodded as Maria walked over offering both of her hands. Her weight made it easy for me to pull myself to my feet, realizing I was a little bit taller than her. An impish smile had formed on her plump lips as she regarded me feeling comfortable in her own skin, offering her hand.

"Maria Lorena Espinosa; pleased to meet you." We shook hands formerly. I found myself at a loss for words as I stared forgetting my own name.

Maria turned her attention to the bed tossing a few magazines and toys onto the carpet before managing to climb onto the bed on all fours. Her t-shirt rode up even further onto the deep curve at the small of her back. This time, her entire ass was revealed informing me that I'd grossly underestimated its actual size. It was fucking massive to the point that I was intimidated wholly by it while being simultaneously aroused to the point of bursting. She'd been wearing some cut off jeggings giving me more of a direct look at her amazing side view.

"42DDD-40-72, go on have a look cutie; test it out, kick the fucking wheels why don't you?" I stumbled back a few steps looking at her bounty from the back. Another person could have been standing at my side and her enormous butt would still be a few inches wider than us combined.

"42DDD-40-72?!!" I parroted her stats, like some mindless zombie. Maria seemed adept at using the slightest movement to make her gigantic cheeks and inner thighs jiggle and ripple, keeping me in a semi-hypnotic statement. I noticed the "Chub Rub" of darkened tone between her thighs and the deep under cuff of her butt. I'd never been with a woman of her size, never thought about it in the slightest before tonight. She was swaying lightly, resulting in even more heavy, jiggling and clapping of her thunderous cheeks. My hand gingerly shot out with the palm placed flat against her left cheek, finding it dwarfed.

"Check it out." Maria arched her back further than you would believe a girl of her size could accomplish which had the added effect of drawing the jean print jeggings even further into the crack of her voluminous ass. In short order, I found myself looking at the perfect peach between her legs. The material was swallowed up by her puffy, labia lips in an even more enticing display.

"Oh, fuck me."

"Did I mention, people pay to see this?"

"Huh?"

"Web cam? I have a cam show for the freaks that like all this ass; helps pay a lot of bills around here." I barely heard a word as I leaned forward planting a kiss on the cheek in front of me. Maria gasped looking over her shoulder at me, her mouth agape with an incredulous look on her face. Both of my hands were already squeezing and groping as much of the left butt cheek as humanly possible. I found myself kissing it again.

"I can't believe you'd kiss my ass before you'd kiss my face."

I cupped her chin as Maria pivoted on the bed with much effort, managing to face me as our lips met for a deep soulful kiss. She closed her eyes, shutting them tightly as our lips met; my tongue slipped easily inside her mouth finding her own waiting for an impromptu wrestling match. It was sensual and tantalizing with that first kiss becoming many lighter ones before we parted staring into one another's eyes. She was incomparably pretty with youthful features and full round cheeks that I pinched playfully. The second, deep kiss held the promise of more as our mutual lust crested, hungrily. Kissing this beautiful, big woman brought my own unadmitted loneliness to the fore. Maria's heavy breathing permeated the bedroom intermingled with my own.

"Thanks." She gasped as we broke apart.

My tongue was back in her mouth in an instant even more intensely as my fingers cupped a very large breast through the material of her cotton t-shirt. Her unseen nipple was thick and sensitive to the touch sending jolts of shuddering pleasure through Maria's boy.

"Be careful with me; I get turned on really easy but it's hard to flip that switch back once I get going. You could get fucking, hurt playing with all of this."

"Is that a threat or a challenge?"

I cupped her cheeks finding more wanton play with her twirling, undulating tongue. I could've kissed her all night. My fingers continued groping and squeezing her tit, flicking the nipple until she broke our connection with a gasp of pleasure.

"Please, I want you in my bed."

Our eyes were locked on one another as I reluctantly peeled off my shirt revealing a defined torso accidentally sculpted by long hours in the gym as a substitute for physical intimacy after my last breakup. Maria's hazel eyes dilated, her nostrils flared telling me that she approved as I undid the clasp on my jeans peeling them down past my thighs causing my erection to spring out nearly horizontal with the bed in front of me.

"Oh, tienes uno grande, novio!!"

"Me alegro de que te guste esto, porque es todo tuyo, chica guapa; Voy a ponerte a dormir con ella, mamá." She giggled excitedly when I responded in spanish, suddenly reaching out to snag my jeans. Her strength was incredible as I was propelled forward into the bed. We couldn't stop making out, releasing a deluge of pent up sexual frustration on one another. I found myself lying on my back, yanked onto the bed as Maria relived me of the remaining clothing and shoes. She even yanked off my socks, looking hungrily at my body as she fondled my tumescence. A hand cupped the underside of my balls while her fingers slowly stroked my cock sending waves of pleasure through my body. Her breasts pushed against her t-shirt right before my eyes like low hanging fruit. I cupped them finding thick nipples which I pinched and rolled causing her eyes to flutter as she gasped.

"Harder, squeeze them harder quapo!" I tried as hard as I could finding soft, unyielding flesh. Maria's monstrous hips bucked and rolled as her weak spot was exploited. My precum was already leaking over her thin fingers lubricating her pumping fist. Her cute, cherubic face flushed red as she began using a twisting motion on my length.

"Where do you want to do it; where do you want to cum?"

"I would say on that big, motherfucking ass, but this-oh fuck, this is just fine, baby." I was on the verge of exploding all over her hand when she suddenly stopped rising on her knees. Maria motioned for me to move over a bit, lying on her tummy with that humongous ass facing up at me. The sight of those 72 inches staring me in the face was too much as I crested from the sight alone.

"¡ ven a mi gigante, maldito chico negro!! Give me some fucking, cum!!" Her thighs were wriggling hard sending a wealth of ripples across the surface of her massive butt. This was too much for me as a thick rope of semen cut a diagonal swath across her olive colored cheeks and the surface of those cutoff jeggings. The second burst was exclusive to the big, oval cheek closest to me splashing wildly about while the following shot pooled in the deep, crack of her gigantic butt. Maria ramped up her actions, jiggling even more as I shamelessly stroked out the rest liberally across both, rippling cheeks.

"Oh my god."

"What?" Maria looked back puzzled.

"I gave you a big load; I-I mean it's been months since I last got laid...YOUR ASS IS BARELY WAXED!!" Only the lower half of her cheeks were glazed much of the upper portion barely touched.

"72 inches of big, brown girl booty, you gotta work overtime to take care or me!!" Maria taunted with a girlish laugh.

"Challenge accepted." I replied staring at the wealth of riches before me.

I couldn't deny that I'd barely covered her massive butt with an epic amount of cum which was presently covering the lower portion of Maria's star attraction. My hands sunk deeply into the porous flesh of her cheeks mashing them together to create a gooey web between the brown twin globes of the humongous ass. The sight instantly sent jolts of erotic energy to my cock which began fattening and lengthening methodically as I slapped her buns together extending the web of semen. Maria was a big girl but the way her waist conceded to the incredible swell of her wide hips which threatened reach either side of the large elevated bed. I momentarily wondered why Maria had her bed so high off the floor. At this elevation, I was able to see over the top of the room divider noticing a neon sign hanging almost adjacent to my face that read "BIG GIRLS ROCK!!" in pink luminescence. Her t-shirt still covered her upper half as she lay face down buried in a pillow. Her cheeks had this thick, watery jiggle as my cock became a steel hard pillar of flesh poking into the under cuff of her right cheek. I sandwiched my erection in that dark umber cuff reveling in the heated feeling of her thigh and under cheek.

"That's different Chico; I'm gonna have to add that one to my list." I'd built up a good rhythm with my precum lubricating this new crevice before realizing that I'd become lost in my lust again. I reluctantly relinquished my new sex act attempting to straddle the back of Maria's thighs finding it futile as she accommodated me by spreading her thick legs so that my knees rested between them. It was a bit uncomfortable in that position as my own thighs were wedged tightly together forcing my balls and cock out in front. Maria continued jiggling and bouncing her butt mashing the thick, milky semen between her cheeks. I pushed into her butt spreading her cheeks apart to reveal her puffy, looking cunt barely covered by the crotch of the jeggings. She was sopping wet with her inner thighs radiating this steamy burst of heat that nearly set me off again as my erection throbbed. The selfish part of me wanted to shove everything inside and fuck her to death, but the enlightened part of my psyche knew sex was two people sharing themselves. To that end, my thumbs pried inside the juicy labia lips of her sex prying them apart to reveal a rich, pink color. Maria's jegging shorts were swallowed up between those thick lower lips.

The inside of her cunt was just as enticing, her insides full with inverted, glistening thickness offset by an extraordinarily, small inner opening leading to her womb. Barely three fingers were able to penetrate Maria's virtue which seized up around the offending digits in a vise-like grip. She moaned approval shuddering as I dipped inside partaking of her nectar. The longest finger brushed against her button sending shockwaves up her spine reflexively as I worked to rub it more.

"Oh, ese es mi lugar especial chico negro bastante; ¡ hazme sentir bien bebé!" Her thighs locked around my wrist almost snapping it in two as I swirled a single digit against that minute, bumpy ridge.

"Te gusta eso, como hacer que te empujen el botón de juego?!!" I straddled leg, mounting her right ass cheek, also helping myself to that previously discovered crevasse between her thigh and cheek. Maria gasped and wriggled under my probing digits.

"Sigue, estoy casi allí chico negro, sigue así bebé. ¡ sí, ya voy!!" I tugged at the soaked jeggings wedging the elastic material into her slit. Maria yelped, rocking her huge ass back and forth adding more pressure on my own pumping member. I spied her biting on her nails as she began to go into the throws of an impending climax.

"Yuh-YEAH, YEAH THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT RIGHT THERE!!" Maria's rolling hips almost took us both from the top of our perch in her cluttered bedroom as she began loudly climaxing. I'd managed to slip another finger inside her pulsing canal as she humped downward into the mattress pulling me along for the ride.

After nearly three minutes, I was able to remove my slightly mangled hand dripping with Maria's oily glaze as she breathed heavily. Her cheeks found my attention again as I mounted her again placing my member dead center in the crack of her immense butt. Watching her cum so hard had me ready as I wrapped her voluminous cheeks around my member completely hiding it from view. Motions ripples ran the gamut of Maria's huge backdoor as I humped myself towards another climax. My hands slipped under the material of her cutoff jeggings delighting in more volume yet undiscovered.

"¡ Juega con mi enorme culo, me encantan tus manos, nena!" Maria encouraged.

"I LOVE this big, fucking ASS!!" I was embarrassed as a web of spittle drooled from my lips into the small of her back. I don't think she noticed as the bed rocked and rumbled under her movements. Maria reached over the left side of the mattress retrieving something from under the first layer.

"Well, then help yourself." She handed me a pair of scissors surprisingly enough with clear intent. I stared at the large pair of shears figuring that maybe some other less than hospitable person might have made their presence under her mattress a necessity.

"Uhm, okay." Maria watched pensively as I hooked a finger into the crotch of her shorts shearing the elastic material easily. I was ill-prepared as her cheeks poured down further than I expected; the scissors cut a straight vertical line halfway up the crack of her ass. The material finally had it ripping apart at the seams as her monstrous Badonkadunk was revealed in all its glory.

"Biggest of the Big." Her tagline was fast becoming the undisputed truth. Hitherto unknown hard tan lines of panties that looked like they'd belonged on a much smaller girl appeared at the very top of her sloping, enormous ass. Her backside appeared even larger than before lying down as I continued playing with it. It had the effect of making her waist appear smaller than before. My cock while definitely not on the small side, was barely reaching halfway up Maria's gluteal cleft. I felt defeated just staring at the thing while the girl it belonged to watched with a knowing smirk on her youthful face. I didn't know how to respond quickly becoming intimidated at the sight of her prone, body. It was true that I was an out and out "Ass Man" but this was the very definition of gluttony. I wondered about the genealogy of this pretty girl with the oversized figure that made her a physical anomaly. Had she always been like this or gradually become? Her appearance while initially giving me pause, left me with an almost unquenchable desire to know all of it.

"I hope you're not tapping out already; be a real shame if you couldn't go the distance, cutie."

"You like talking shit, don't you?"

"Just stating the obvious; don't be mad."

"Who's mad? I feel like it's fucking Christmas morning and I just got that train set I always wanted."

"What you gonna do with that train set, huh?"

"Play with it until I BREAK it, beautiful!!"

"Promises, promises." Maria taunted before my hand collided with her right ass cheek resounding loudly across the room as she moaned her approval. I slapped that huge, jiggling butt a few more times until she was squirming before pushing her fleshy mounds around my cock and fucking them like it was going out of style. I lasted less than five minutes shooting a wad straight up the cavernous crack of her fat ass with subsequent spurts added to the mess already made on the lower third of her enormous back porch.

"How we doing back there?" Maria continued taunting. My thumb pressed against her anus gently rubbing in a minute sphere before sinking inside up to the knuckle. Her hazel colored eyes widened incredulously as she looked back at me surprised.

"Oh, you know me so well; sure, we haven't met before?" I managed to rotate my hand in a manner to allow some fingers back into her steaming honeypot. Maria buried her face into her mattress as I worked her openings simultaneously.

"Yeah, that's it right there, yuh-yeah; I like being fingered...RIGHT THERE, RIGHT THERE, BAAABY!!" Maria lost it becoming a blubbering mess as she came again. The only thing keeping me from losing a hand was my right knee strategically shoved between her legs. She humped my hand hard, bouncing and grinding her massive, tanned butt until my sore wrist was nearly hamburger. I continued my love affair with her monster sized ass by tracing that hard tan line with my tongue and teasing the tip top of her gluteal cleft.

"Baby?"

"What?" She cooed.

"I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to let go of this beautiful ass for a minute so I can get down on the floor. Would you sit up on the edge of the bed so that I can snack on that pussy?" Maria burst into anxious, frenzied laughter almost making me feel like a fool before shifting her considerable weight on the mattress. She appeared a little flustered as she worked to sit up, perhaps embarrassed at the effort it took for her to sit upright. The top mattress lurched and tilted forward as Maria righted herself, nervously running a finger through her hair pushing it behind her ear. I cupped her cheek drawing the pretty girl in for a soft kiss. My hands slipped under the shirt cupped the swell and curve of her hips. Our tongues intertwined as I fondled and squeezed to my heart's content.

My questing digits slid around to her torso cupping the undersides of her equally large breasts, thumbs finding her nipples thick and erect. I teased and pinched those raspberries causing the pretty Latina to moan into my mouth covering my hands over the top of her t-shirt with her own. She liked the way I touched her applying pressure that told me she wanted more. I allowed myself to lose control a little more squeezing harder than before. Her breasts were pendulous and heavy feeling.

"Que se siente tan bien, me gustan tus manos en mi cuerpo. ¡ Tócame más!" Maria moaned breathing heavily.

"Muéstrame lo que estás escondiendo aquí abajo; ¡ quiero verlo todo!" Her eyes lit up as I spoke in her language again, a joyous expression read on her features as she pulled the last remaining bit of clothing from her body tossing it over her head with a bit of flair.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,002 Followers