Biggest Risk of My Life Ch. 04

Story Info
Vacuum as a tool of love.
9.1k words
4.36
21.3k
9

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi guys. To fully understand what has been going on, it would be best to read the first 3 chapters. Otherwise you risk misunderstanding the WHY of what is happening.

Another gem of information for you as you read this particular chapter is... I always personally "field test" all the things described in my stories. Does that make me a kinky deviant? Read into that what you will.

LS

...

Christina

Oh no. One of the things I feared most, he just made me do. He put his thing... his cock... in to my mouth... and made me suck him.

The shame of it. It was just as Daddy said would happen. Men that treated women as whores would want to stick their dirty cocks into their mouths.

He would demonstrate this to me... as a warning of what to avoid, if I wanted to remain pure.

Often after he spanked me with the hairbrush, while my ass throbbed with the pain, he would take my head, make me open my mouth... and stick his thing inside. I had to suck and run my tongue around the head until he came in my mouth, then open up and show him what I had collected, before swallowing.

It was part of my punishment. Now this stranger, this rapist... had done the same thing. The shame of it now burned within me. But... why did I feel so aroused? It was so confusing.

...

Steve

Can life and pleasure exist in a vacuum?

Looking at her body stretched out in front of me, ideas began to form. Her wrists were still attached to the headboard in a "surrender" pose. Her head still propped up high where I had taken advantage of her mouth. Perhaps too high for comfort, if I do what I'm planning to do, I thought.

One thing I did want was a video of what we do. I positioned my camera to cover the bed, set it running, and hoped for the best. I had more important things to concentrate on now.

Her naked body stretched out straight, except for the rise created by the pillow still laying beneath her butt, helping display her pubic area for my continued viewing pleasure.

Wanting to continue actions while she was still aroused, I quickly picked up two ankle cuffs from my array of toys. As I was about to place one on her right ankle, I reconsidered. Then moved it up to just below her knee but above her calf muscle and closed up the strap, securing it. The left leg received the same treatment.

Attached to the outside of the ankle cuffs were two "D" rings so that chains or various other things could be attached. I grabbed two coils of thin twine and attached them to her ankle cuffs before attaching each end loosely to the sides of the top of the headboard.

It was a relatively simple matter of hoisting her legs into the air, knees to her chest, as I secured the right leg to the right side of the headboard by the length of twine and tying it off. The same with the left. This left her with her knees to her chest and legs spread apart, extended towards each side of the bed headboard.

It also meant her butt was elevated due to the support of the pillow and her wonderful meaty lips and prominent clitoral hood within, being prominently displayed and gaping apart. I could actually see moisture forming around her cunt entrance.

Naturally, all this activity didn't go entirely unnoticed by my wonderful wife. LOL.

Her shouts of, "What are you doing to me? Stop it. Please," were getting a little repetitious and I just ignored them. She would have more to complain about shortly, I chuckled to myself. If she got too loud there was always the ball-gag option but I held off from that, for now.

Damn, I thought. Sometimes it would be best if she could actually see so that she could enjoy the contemplation of what she was about to experience all the better. Oh well, we all have to make sacrifices, I decided.

As part of the preparation I placed three pegs on the bed near her head, ready for my instant use later.

So that she could feel a connection, I placed my hand on her stomach and began touching, almost stroking, her lovely body.

"Relax, my sexy, horny, little slut. Relax," I soothed. "This is all for your pleasure little one. No need to be afraid. You will even thank me later on." If I have judged things correctly, I thought.

I moved both my hands up and grasped her nipples again. They didn't appear to have dropped in arousal levels and were still hard. I slowly pulled and twisted them, giving them a little pinch occasionally. Her moans were telling me she was enjoying it, even though her words were saying otherwise. I wonder if she can cum from nipple play alone, I mused. So much to explore, so little time.

I reached down and sucked a nipple into my mouth and sucked hard. It was ready for it. I nibbled and bit it lightly between my teeth. It was so ready. I grabbed one of the spring loaded pegs and attached it to the nipple. She let out a shriek and started shaking her body.

I quickly walked around to the other side of the bed and did the same thing with the second nipple. When I placed the second peg, it seemed as if she had already resigned herself to the expected pain.

I walked back to my array of goodies and selected the special Ben-Wa balls again. They were the only remote controlled pleasure devices I had so I didn't really have any other options if I wanted remote control.

"Do you remember these, little slut?" as I pressed the first ball against the outer entrance of her cunt. By now, I noticed, she was so wet that it just seemed to slip in without too much pressure. "I think you liked these earlier. Let's see if you still do." I popped the second one in as her greedy cunt almost seemed to suck it from my fingers. Interesting reaction, I thought.

I switched the balls vibration on to a medium setting and could tell from her body's reaction that she could feel them. Pain and Pleasure, guys. Always remember to keep things in balance. Pleasure and Pain, together, in tandem. Nipples and cunt. Now for the icing, I decided.

I left her "enjoying" her situation and quickly moved to her bathroom where I collected her hair brush. Did you think I had forgotten about what her first sexual toy had been? Oh, no. I wanted to see what reaction her body and mind would have when I re-introduced this to her sexual world.

"Are you enjoying yourself, slut?" I was looking at her body and it certainly seemed to be the case. "Well slut, answer me. Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Yes, sir, I am," she finally replied. I noticed she was wriggling her butt rhythmically.

"Thank you, sir." Mmm perhaps she thought I was going to stop it. No. I was simply going to introduce something that will more equally balance out the pleasure/pain points.

"I have another present for you slut. Something from your past... that you obviously enjoyed. At least, your slutty body did," I explained.

As I spoke I pressed the back of her hairbrush against the hard, rounded cheeks of her butt. That beautiful derrière of which she had hidden from me.

There was no reaction until I slowly moved it around, letting her body feel the texture.

Her body memory and mind memory seemed to react as one as she finally comprehended what it was she was feeling.

Her breath caught, her body tensed up and finally a "Noooooo," burst from her lips. She shook and twisted her body as if she were having electric shock therapy.

I had to take decisive action.

"Slut. Stop it. Stop your resistance immediately. Stop it... or it will be the worse for you," I threatened, something I seldom needed to do.

"But sir... master... that's my brush. What are you going...?" I cut off her protestations.

"Slut. You know very well what I'm going to do with this hairbrush. It's what you want me to do, isn't it?" I simply stated. "Now I'm going to give you a choice. How many, slut?" I paused briefly before continuing. "How many did your father normally give you, slut? Tell the truth now. How many spanks on your bare butt did he deliver with the hairbrush?"

"Sir, sir... master," she sobbed but I waited for an answer. Finally, "He used to give me 30 if I was late back from curfew by up to 15 minutes. But... up to 50... if... (sob, sob) if it was more than 15 minutes."

"So my sexy slut... how many do you think I should give you, eh? How many for all the various sexual enjoyments you have experienced?" I then stage whispered to her, "How many would be enough for your punishment... your atonement, dear slut?"

Her sobbing continued but then she seemed to get stronger and shook them off. "Sir, this slut deserves all you give her. I'm a sinner... a slut... and need to be punished severely."

Well, this was a turn up for the books, I decided. I didn't want to add to her sexual guilt. I wanted her to embrace the sensual woman she obviously was; not turn her into a BDSM pain slave type. I would have to be careful here. Plus, I noticed the "master" title was popping up more and more in her responses. I had never requested it so it must be something her father had explored or perhaps it was one of her actual fantasies.

"But this is not a punishment, slut. Quite the contrary. This is your reward... for being a good slut." I whispered again. "You know you enjoy this, slut. The heat... the arousal. Yes, you think it is a secret that you enjoy this, slut... but I know. I know ALL your secrets, don't I, sexy one?"

"I think 30 for now, slut. I expect you to keep count out loud after each one, ok?"

So, with the peg nipple clamps still attached and the balls still vibrating within her cunt, I readied for the spanking on her cute butt. Before I did, I adjusted the ball vibrations up to about three quarter's level. The mixed message of pleasure from the balls, combined with the pain from the spanking, would possibly put her body into a Zen type stimulation. Pleasure and pain together. Which one would win out, I wondered?

For the first few, Christina yelped with each one before providing the count number. The strikes were not too hard, I gauged. More of a stimulating slap than a punishment level beating.

I did it slowly, allowing time to "experience" each one. I had completed 5 on each cheek before switching to the other one and had just finished number 20 when I noticed her butt was being raised higher for me. The redness seemed to be covering half her exposed butt by now so she must be really feeling them, I surmised. The yelping had stopped long ago without me realising and it had now been replaced by a moaning and wriggling.

Viewing the change of action shocked me slightly, causing me to miscue my next strike. It landed not on her cheeks but on the lower half of her exposed labia and directly over her cunt entrance. Instead of hearing the normal slap of the strike, I distinctly heard a splat as the brush encountered a very wet, gushing cunt. The pain must have been decidedly higher as she suddenly screamed, "yes, oh yes Master. Spank me."

Holy shit. I stopped, amazed at her reaction. Her lower body was wet with her moisture and she wriggled and moved it, almost in an enticing way.

"Spank me, Master. Spank your slut. Give it to me!" she demanded.

I repeated the same strike, landing it in exactly the same spot over her wet cunt but making sure I missed her clitoral hood. That would have been too cruel.

It was then I realised she was having an orgasm. The nipple pegs, vibrating balls in her cunt and the spanking stimulus was just too much for her body to contain.

Her whole body seized up. She strained against the bonds tying her and I wondered if she would break them. Then suddenly she went into a frenzy of wiggling her butt, almost as if she were fucking an invisible man. The whole thing was astounding.

I watched, without touching her, until her body relaxed, collapsing down on the bed. I immediately switched off the vibrating balls but her breathing continued in a hyperventilated manner for a few minutes. Finally I could see she was calming down.

Now I wanted to see if I could continue her arousal. This opportunity would only occur this once and I didn't want to look back and say, "I wonder if..."

I picked out the long, test-tube like glass vial, attached to a hand pump. It was a clit pump and I wanted to test the effect it would have on her. I had originally seen it on an on-line video and, being the deviant I am, immediately got one for use on the nice ladies in the party scene. They loved it. Even more, their husbands/partners loved watching it. So it quickly became my most requested "game" they wanted for their ladies to experience.

Only problem was, I hadn't anticipated my Christina would have such a large beautiful hood and clit. I placed the tube near the hood and realised it would never fit her large clit. Absolutely no chance.

Not wishing to give up, I had a moment of brilliance. Would it? Could it work?

I rushed out into the hall way and raided a small cupboard and carried back the item.

Mmm perhaps. If I'm careful, I speculated.

I plugged in the small, portable vacuum cleaner we used for spillages. Not the large, powerful type we used for most of the apartment but a smaller, less powerful version. I removed the vacuum head, leaving just the plastic hose. Hey it was a cheap one, not a solid metal variety.

Christina still lay there, breathing deeply and more regularly now.

I restarted the remote balls with the vibration still at three quarters. Christina moaned. I was sure she was still in a state of arousal, if her erect nipples were any sort of barometer.

I decided to test the vacuum strength on her nipples first. I removed a peg, to a further moan by Christina. Then I turned on the vacuum. It was loud but not as loud as I thought it would be.

"What..."

Before she had a chance to ask anything more I moved the suction hose closer to her puffy nipple. I allowed the nipple head to be sucked into the hose then pressed the hose down onto her breast, closing the suction and creating the vacuum.

Oh my god, the howl that went up.

"Take it off. What are you doing to me?"

"Do you forget so easily, my slut?"

"Master, take it off please," she repeated, now more in control.

"Slut, tell me what it feels like."

"It's ripping my nipple off, I'm sure of it, Master. I'm so swollen. I'm afraid it will suck my whole breast into it."

I pulled the hose away and it begrudgingly popped off the seal it had made around the nipple. The machine I turned off while I examined the results.

Holy hell. The nipple was red with engorged blood or simply swollen from the suction, I wasn't sure which. But it was much bigger than normal.

"Don't be ridiculous slut. It looks perfectly fine to me. I try to give you pleasure and that's the thanks I get," I said, trying to let her know what I expected from her. "Just because it felt different doesn't mean it's bad for you. I know what's good for you and I'd never do anything to you that I didn't think you could handle. Tell me, was it actually painful?"

"Well... sir, no, it didn't actually hurt. I've never felt anything like it before. It was so unusual. It felt as if my whole breast was going to be sucked into that... what is that thing? My vacuum cleaner?"

"You must learn to trust me, slut." I restarted the vacuum and saw her tense up again.

I immediately sucked the same nipple into the hose and created the seal. The little motor went up a tone or two as it struggled. Her moans started immediately.

Because I was still learning what effect it was having, I decided to move on after only about 60 seconds.

This time when I popped the seal and the nipple emerged, it was dark red, almost purple in places. Christina moaned as I gently placed my finger and thumb either side... and squeezed gently.

"It's so sensitive, Master. Please be gentle," she pleaded. Back with the "master" again, I noted.

I reached over, grabbed the spring loaded peg again and reattached it.

"Accept this for me, little slut. I know you can do it." I could see her struggling with the sensation, her body even back to trembling slightly.

"Only one more to go," I said. She suddenly realised what that meant and her body continued shaking. "Be strong for me, slut."

I moved around to her other side, removed the peg clamp, and started the vacuum again. Stupid me, I suddenly realised. I didn't have to pull the hose off her breast when I was finished, I just needed to turn the vacuum off. Then it would simply fall off. Oh well, we live and learn, I grinned.

Before I sucked the nipple in, I also noted the difference in size to the other one. Damn, that suction really did the job. There was quite a noticeable difference.

With the vacuum hose attached to her breast again, I looked at the rest of her body. Whatever misgivings she had about the suctions, her body was responding like a wanton women in heat. The vibrating balls were still buzzing away nicely and she was still very wet all around her cunt area. I could see her stomach muscles clenching as she strained to... what? To cum... or to stop herself from cuming? Mmm interesting question.

Deciding her second nipple had received enough attention now, I turned the vacuum off and popped the hose off. Wow. A matching pair now. Huge. Same dark red/purple. I lowered my mouth this time and allowed my wet tongue to circle the engorged, gorgeous nipple. It was truly amazing. Plus, I think Christina was really getting off on how it felt.

I finally took the peg clamp and reattached it, hearing obvious moans of arousal from Christina. This is something I'll have to explore more at some later date, I decided. If there ever is a later date.

Mentally, my lovely wife seemed to be in her own little world now. I watched her as she moaned and seemed to be attempting to close her legs. She seemed to be trying to rub her pussy mound labial lips together to get some friction but was unsuccessful.

I didn't know if the clenching of her stomach muscles was working. Perhaps I should help.

The balls continued to buzz away happily inside her wet cunt as I moved away from her side and climbed up on to the bed with a few more toys. Just like a big kid at Christmas, I chuckled.

One toy was a very small, I considered, butt plug. It was about four inches long and slightly bulbous in the middle before diving in to a slim bottle neck before having a larger bulge at the head. I decided that I would start off slowly and see what resistance I got from Christina before I introduced anything larger. Somehow, I didn't think anal sex would be on the cards this weekend.

I coated the toy in lubricant and moved back up to where she was thrusting up at an imaginary lover once again. What a horny woman she was turning out to be, I marvelled.

When I touched her pubic area, Christina moaned. Perhaps thinking I was going to have my wicked way with her again. Or hoping I would, I laughed.

I inserted a finger into that molten pool that was her cunt. So wet! The wetness also coated the bud of her ass entrance, where all the nerve endings were. I allowed my finger to rest on it then wiggle slightly as she continued with her thrusting, seeking a release from the sexual tension building up in her body core.

As she realised I was playing with her butt, I inserted a finger up until the first knuckle and held it still. She seemed to accept it and I moved it in and out, spreading more of the KY inside and easing the way up to the next knuckle. When I added my second finger and slowly continued with the induction, her body just seemed to accept the intrusion. Even shaking in a stronger way as nerve endings that had never been stimulated before, were bursting into life.

At least, I didn't think they had been used before but who really knew about this mystery woman, I admitted.