Biggest Risk of My Life Ch. 05

Story Info
Toys and Spanking.
9.1k words
4.25
17.5k
8
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a reminder... To fully understand what has been going on, it would be best to read the first 4 chapters. Otherwise you risk misunderstanding the WHY of what is happening.

The series has 8 chapters in total.

LS

...

Time passed. I realised my breathing, and hers, had returned to something close to manageable. I'm still not sure how long it was. It was then I realised that Christina was crying and sobbing under me and I pulled my deadweight body off her back. Easing out my condom clad cock as I did so. Phew, at least it was still attached and hadn't burst on me.

"Are you ok?" I asked, genuinely concerned. Damn, what had I done now? I wondered.

Finally, the sobs decreased and her voice responded.

"Yes, Master. I'm better than ok. I feel great. So good. It was so good. You made me... have pleasure... so many times. You understand me." She continued with some deep breathing, obviously still recovering.

"What will I tell my husband when he returns?" She let loose a few more sobs. "I love him and... he doesn't deserve having a slut wife. Her sobbing was resulting in gulped words.

I felt like yelling out, "I do! I do!" but thought I'd better hold those thoughts.

"I see it now," she continued. "You are right... I am a slut. My parents were correct; I'm evil. A true slut." Her sobbing continued.

Mmm. Not what I was wanting from her; this big guilt trip. I'd have to be very careful here, I thought. This could blow up in my face.

"Slut, you sound as if being a slut is a bad thing. I assure you, it is not." I searched my mind for something to explain to her that she was actually quite normal. Of course, she would have to believe it or the explanation would all be for nought.

"Slut, do you trust me?"

"Trust you? You kidnapped and raped me... and you're asking me if I trust you?"

"Well... perhaps that is true," I had to grudgingly admit, "But let's not get too technical here... I haven't lied to you have I?"

"I don't think so, Master," she replied. Perhaps I might rescue this after all, I thought, if she is back to calling me Master.

"Well, I'm not lying to you now either." I paused to gather my thoughts.

"Yes, you are a slut... and yes, it is a GOOD thing. Let me tell you about what is often joked about by men and women." I cleared my throat carefully. "It is often said that what a man wants in a perfect woman is: a Madonna in public, a chef in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom."

"In reality," I continued, "most men don't want their woman to have sex for money with strangers, which is a "real whore." They just want her to let her slutty side out within their own relationship. Most women can learn to be a slut. Quite easily. You have just proved it."

"Don't you do all these things for your husband?" I got in a gentle dig.

"No, sir. I don't," she gave a stuttered reply. "I've always been a good girl and... good girls don't do those things. Anyway," she added, "he loves me as I am and wouldn't want me to do those things."

I just about choked when I heard this. I had practically begged her to suck my cock from even before we got married but she had always refused, telling me it was a dirty, filthy act. That was also her reasoning for why she wouldn't let me do oral sex on her: dirty!

I had to change her views immediately, I decided.

"Nonsense, slut. Most wives give their husbands oral sex whenever they ask for it. In fact, if all wives did that there would be fewer husbands that would stray from their marriages simply because the wife they love won't give them what they want."

"If you want to make your marriage stronger, when your husband gets back, tell him you have been reading all about oral sex in... Cosmo magazine, or something. Ask him if he could help show you what to do because you want to try it. See what he says."

"Oh, I couldn't. I just couldn't," Christina stated.

"Yes. You can, slut. And you will," I informed her sternly. "Does your husband ever fuck you like we just did? Does your sexy, slutty body get all wet and hot, waiting for his royal cock to fuck his own, personal slut?"

"No, of course not. He treats me like a lady and always has."

"But you enjoyed being fucked like a slut, didn't you? C'mon, admit it. You enjoyed it. Your body loved it. Now, I think... you need it." I waited as I let my questions sink in before continuing.

"Am I right, slut?" I repeated, wanting her answer. "You will want more of this: more fucking and more orgasms?"

"I've never felt... experienced anything... like what... you've made me feel. It's wrong. I know it's wrong. But yes, I enjoyed it, Master."

There we go with the Master shit again, I noted. Have I created a monster, I chuckled to myself. Somehow I've got to direct her back to her husband. To ME!

"Well, if you want to be fucked like the slut we both know you are... you are going to have to allow him greater access to that slutty body of yours. Understand?"

She was quiet for a while before answering. "Yes, sir. I will. But... I just... I love him and don't want him to think of me as a slut, Master." She attempted to explain.

"Don't hide it from him, slut. He's a male and all males would love to have their own personal slut, in private. I guarantee it. He would love it," No harm in pushing my own barrow, I thought.

"No more discussion," I suddenly announced. "I'm going to show you why you are a slut."

I got up from the bed, now a man on a mission. I deftly unclipped her wrists, rolled her over on to her back and quickly reattached her wrists to the hooks on the headboard. Before she even had a chance to think about lifting up her sleeping mask or taking off her balaclava.

Toy time, I gleefully decided.

I once again placed a large pillow under her derrière, raising it higher off the bedsheets. Like a sacrificial offering. This time I left her ankles unsecured. She will enjoy being able to move them around, I decided.

"What are you going to do to me, Master?" came the request from the bound one. This time though, I recognised a mix of curiosity, spiced with a little fear; plus a large dollop of excitement. She didn't know what was going to take place but already associated the result with eventual great pleasure. Now she was actually wanting this, I joyfully acknowledged.

Almost unconsciously, Christina began wriggling her butt side-to-side, trying to rub her thighs together at their base. She failed but didn't stop trying. The gap at the top wouldn't allow to her to succeed.

"Patience, my greedy little slut," I answered. "You must learn patience as all good sluts do."

Without further words, I used my arm and shoulder to hold up her legs, exposing her already wet cunt and ass hole. I gripped the butt plug that had been inserted in her much earlier... surprised that she hadn't complained or requested it be removed earlier... and pulled on it steadily until her anal ring released its hold, letting it slide completely out. Christina allowed moans to sound out the exit sensation. So far, so good.

I touched its replacement, a KY coated vibrator, to her asshole. It was a smaller, slimmer, 4 inch variety that was currently turned off and it slid it in without too much difficulty.

Next I placed something she would remember, the remote controlled vibrating balls, to her wet cunt. They really were big, I had to acknowledge. With a little push they both slipped home inside.

While this was happening, Christina had remained silent, except for a sharp intake of breath when I introduced her ass to the vibrator.

I moved up to her gorgeous breasts, topped by those works of art, her sexy nipples. Well, I thought so.

A pinch and a twist was all it took to have them as hard as I'd ever seen them before. I couldn't stop myself leaning over and sucking each one in turn into my mouth, sucking them and nipping them with my teeth. The moans began almost instantly.

"Oh yes, bite them Master. Bite your sluts' tits. It hurts... it hurts sooo nice."

I stopped, reached back down and picked up the pegs again. Just two this time. It only took a moment to re-attach each to a nipple and her moaning intensified.

"I'll be back shortly, slut. Don't go away now," I teased.

Just before I left her, I reached down and turned the vibrator in her ass on to a low setting. Then followed by a click on the remote to activate the vibrating balls in her cunt, also on a low setting.

"Oh... Master. Don't leave me like this," she moaned. "I won't be able to take it. It's too much, too much..." she continued moaning and writhing on the bed with her lower body.

"Learn to love it, slut. Learn to love it," I repeated, "as your reward for being a good slut. Ride that wave of pleasure," I said.

...

I left her slowly writhing on the bed as I left the bedroom and checked things downstairs. I sat at the kitchen table while I thought through what I would do with my remaining time here. For a start, I decided that I needed to cut short my visit. I'll give her a last session of mainly pleasure and only a little stimulating pain.

After that I would exit the house and follow my planned retreat/escape process. I decided that Christina would need time to recover mentally from my visit and also allow her time to think about what she wanted to do regarding her relationship with her husband.

Plus, the effort of keeping those damn cotton buds in my mouth was putting too much strain on me. I had almost swallowed one of the little fuckers when I was gasping in my own orgasm. Imagine it. Choking to death while "raping" my own wife. What headlines that would bring, I laughed to myself. Damn, I hope my mouth recovers alright without any lasting problems, seeing visions of me drooling away, locked in a straightjacket at some funny farm.

My mental recap continued. All my "used" items, the mouth buds, medical gloves, towels and washcloths, I had dropped off in a pile on a sheet of plastic. Perhaps all those hours of watching CSI programs would finally pay off. All the items directly linking the "rapist" would be removed, leaving only the normal bedroom items that would be expected to have my DNA and fingerprints as the husband living here.

I would take all my toys away with me, plus the hooks embedded in the headboard and above the bedroom doorway. After all, how would she explain to her husband why they were there?

I didn't want to end up drugging Christina with sleeping pills, which had been my initial plan. Too dangerous. So, to make my getaway, I might have to leave the balaclava and sleeping mask in place. They couldn't be traced back to me. I merely had to work out how to temporarily restrain her hands so that she couldn't remove the blindfold material but could eventually free herself. Mmm I'll keep thinking on that one.

All other aspects of my escape were ready to go; clothing and keys etc. so that only left my last session.

...

Finally completely composed and happy with my exit strategy, I silently re-entered the bedroom upstairs. Probably 30 minutes had elapsed.

Wow. Christina was still laying stretched out as I had left her but she had obviously been strongly attempting to get some stimulation for her sweet pussy: her cunt. I could hear her efforts as she kept crossing and uncrossing her legs, her stomach straining as she would try for different angles. Occasionally she would lift her legs and bend her knees up to her chest, slapping her peg clad nipples against her knees. I couldn't tell if she were attempting to knock the pegs off or simply arouse her nipples further by the stimulation. Moans and grunts of frustration were regularly being emitted from her mouth.

What was most awe inspiring was that the smell of a highly aroused woman seemed to fill the air and it wasn't all from our earlier sexual escapades. This was fresh. Like smelling a wet dog in the evening air... or a bitch in heat in a confined space.

She still didn't know I had entered the room. I moved the remote dial from low up to medium and watched as she increased her gyrations.

She would not get relief from the Balls inserted. They would create and maintain arousal but were not directly stimulating her clitoris and so would not on their own, give her an orgasm.

The vibrator in her ass might possibly manage that but was on too low a setting to take her over the edge. All very frustrating for a needy, greedy slut, I grinned. Things were proceeding perfectly.

I crept up closer to her body and began an examination. Her whole torso had a sheen of moisture, of sweat, over it. This was one hot woman, in more ways than one, I mentally check listed.

When she raised her legs I could see that the lower portion of her butt was wet from more than just sweat. It was obviously her aroused, wet cunt that had been overflowing with her womanly bodily juices. The smell was amazingly erotic. It made me want to dive on her and fuck her like some wild beast unleashed.

As if in agreement I was aware of my old todger standing proudly and awaiting the order to "fornicate under command of the king". To F.U.C.K. One of the many English punishments levelled against the Scots. Hell, those blue pills really did work extra well, I noted. I would never be ready this soon under normal conditions.

I gazed at her very prominent clitoral hood. It was easy to see that her clitoris was swollen with arousal. It didn't poke out the hood like a males cock from foreskin. It didn't operate that way. But the aroused clit had swollen the area, forcing itself out slightly from the hood. I knew that if I were to place my fingers either side of the hood and pushed back, this would showcase the clit in all its glory. Meanwhile the exposed portion would be ultra-sensitive, although the level of intensity varied from woman to woman.

Before I made a decision as to what I would do, I looked higher at her beautiful breasts and nipples. Like the Matterhorn they stood proudly, topped by Everest like peaks, currently in the grip of their own storm with the two attached spring loaded pegs.

In spite of that, they seemed to maintain their solid, hard nature.

Oh, what wondrous things to climb, I remembered from somewhere.

"Did you miss me, slut?" I suddenly asked. "I see you managed to amuse yourself while I was gone. You look like you could explode any minute. What a good little slut you are."

Although startled, Christina quickly wasted no time in her demands. "Oh Master... please... help me. Please let me cum, I beg you. Fuck me."

"Slut, you want me to fuck you?" I asked. "Yes, please Master. Fuck me... hard. I deserve it."

"Oh, you deserve it, do you slut?" I drew it out as long as I could. "Why would I want to do that? What have you done to deserve my fucking you?" I brought my head closer to hers and asked, "What are you prepared to do for me if I let you cum?"

"Anything, Master. Anything you want. Please fuck me." She practically sobbed at me.

"Anything, little slut? Are you sure? Anything at all?"

Aware of my quiet question but wanting desperately to seek release, to orgasm, she moaned and sobbed as she repeated, "Yes, anything, Master."

Thinking on my feet, I quickly pushed the envelope while I had the opportunity.

"Slut, tell me what you are prepared to do for me? Or, what do you want me to do to you, if you want it described differently. This is your only chance slut. Start talking or I'll stop your toys right now."

"Nooooo don't stop Master. Please," she begged.

"Start talking then, slut. What shall I do to you?"

There was a long pregnant pause while she obviously contemplated what she should answer.

"You can... spank me, Master," she finally stated in a quiet voice. "You can spank my slutty ass," louder now as she mentally got behind what she was saying. "Make it red... and sting...

Slap it, sir. Spank it. Make it hot... and then... fuck it hard. Pleasssse Master. Spank me. Spank my wet, slutty cunt, sir. Spank it," she gasped out loud. "I... want... you... to... spank... my... slutty... cunt... Master. Hard. Spank me!"

While she was saying this she was bringing her legs up as high as she could, her knees bent touching her breasts as she attempted to push her face to meet them. This was exposing as much of her ass as she could to my watching eyes and exposed her very wet cunt with aroused, inflamed lips peeling away, letting the redness of her wet cunt show.

As I watched it her cunt entrance seemed to be pulsing at me until I realised she was actually using her internal muscle around her asshole to stimulate her anal entrance. The vibrator tip was poking out and she was trying to practically suck in inside her ass, it seemed. Amazing.

I would have to ask a few more questions about the sessions with her father, I realised. But now was not the time. She needed relief... and soon.

"Slut. Listen to me, slut." I spoke loudly, making sure I penetrated her level of arousal. "You are not to cum... until I give you permission. Do you understand me?"

"What? Why would..."

"You must ASK me if you can cum. Understand? No cuming until you ask me... and I give you permission. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

"Yes... Yes, sir," she reluctantly agreed, totally unsure of what was happening.

"I own your body, slut. That means I own your orgasms too," I explained. "If you cum without my permission, you will be punished most severely."

I reached over and grasped the tip of the vibrator embedded in her ass... and twisted it around before pushing it in, then pulling it out about two inches. I began fucking her ass with it, knowing how sensitive the anal entrance can be with all its nerve endings.

"Siiirrrrr," came the screech. "Oh gawd. What are you doing to me? Siirrr. I'm going... to..."

"Not yet slut. Not yet. You may not cum yet. Hold off, for me. I know you can do it. Hold off."

I stopped my motion, leaving her on the brink of orgasm. Yes, cruel, I know but she must learn to obey my instructions. Small steps, remember.

I had returned her hairbrush to her dresser so decided to spank her with my hand. So that she knew what I was going to do, I placed my opened right hand on her right butt cheek and gripped it. Yes, I knew this would be similar to her earlier session with the hair brush but the difference, this time was that SHE had requested it. Plus, using my bare hand would make it different.

"Ready for your spanking, little pain slut?" I mock whispered.

I knew she had heard when she immediately commenced to raising her butt high for me. I helped by holding up her legs with one arm. I always like to help, I grinned to myself.

"Good girl," I said. "Here is your reward," as I brought down my hand in a sound crack on her ass.

She didn't hold back: she simply screamed as loud as she could, shaking her ass as she did. It made me thankful for the sound proofing in the apartment.

"How many should I give you, slut? How many to make you cum?" I stage whispered again, "How many do you WANT me to give, sexy slut? Five... or... ten... or... fifty? A hundred?

You must answer, sweet slut. This is YOUR present, your reward."

"Twenty," she shouted. "I want twenty spanks, sir. Hard ones. Make it red for me, Master."

I carried on, slowly administering the spanking, from one cheek to the other. Without any prompting she began counting them after each strike.

"Three... Thank you sir." (Slap.) "Four... Thank you sir." The things I was learning about my wonderful wife! Amazing.

After 12 spanks I repositioned my hand directly over her pussy lips. The splat as it struck, it was more a stinging slap rather than a spanking strike, had her howling and moaning again.

After two more slaps on her pussy lips and cunt entrance, she suddenly burst out with, "Sir, I'm going to... cum... please sir, let me cum, please..."