Biggest Risk of My Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside were the two vibrators I had ordered. A small pink one. Smooth, slim and quite bland. Four inches, the advert said. Versatile use for the discerning lady or man, it had read.

Plus a larger, much thicker, 7 inch model with strange knobbly bumps all over it and an extension on the side that the advert said was a "clit stimulator". For "when you need a job well done... and want to feel completely full."

I took them both out of their packaging. Just touching the soft, silicone vibrators sent a shiver up my spine. What would they feel like when I... I couldn't even put into words what I knew I would do with them.

Also part of the order were two butt plugs. Of the five size options they had, these were the two smallest ones. The larger ones were frighteningly huge. Surely no human would be able to take those freakish things, I had decided.

I had picked the non-vibrating plugs, reasoning that the slim, 4 inch vibrator could double in its use. The vibrations I had felt in my butt when Master had switched on the one he used had almost driven me insane with pleasure.

Why an act so dirty, could provide so much pleasure, I still didn't understand. Oh I had looked up the medical reasons that explained things... amazing what you can find out when you google it. "Concentration of nerve endings" still didn't explain it to my satisfaction.

I hadn't been able to find whatever Master had placed on my nipples. I was positive they weren't the serrated edged, nipple clamps I had seen advertised. They looked vicious. I would just have to use my fingers and nails, I decided.

I took the total contents of the delivery box and added it to the small suitcase I had hidden my other items in. The wrist cuffs, balaclava and sleeping mask. I was getting quite a collection.

Unfortunately, I wouldn't really get a chance to use them... to test them out in a trial run... until Steve either worked extra late again or went away on another overnighter trip.

"Unless you took a sick day," whispered and teased my inner slut. She was getting stronger and stronger in her demands and more difficult to say no to.

I managed to fight off her demands. At least I could say I won some battles, I congratulated myself.

...

Christina continues

My own Pearl Harbour occurred one Wednesday afternoon, totally out of the blue.

I was finishing up at the end of the day at work when a text message beeped through on my personal cell. I didn't recognise the number but opened it up in case it was from Steve.

It wasn't. It was a short message from... my Master! I was completely shocked. How did he get my number? Master had sent it just two minutes before knock off time. He told me, "Slut, check your email account. Master." With no time to do so, I had to wait until I got home before I could fire up my personal laptop. I thought about it every second of every minute as I drove home. I noticed I had been unconsciously pressing my thighs together as I drove.

By the time I arrived at the apartment I had worked myself into a ball of nerves. What did he want? Why was he contacting me? How did he get my contact details? Both phone and email, that's if he had actually sent a message to my account? How?

I rushed upstairs to our bedroom where I always left my laptop. Almost trembling, I scooted up on our bed, booted the device and opened my email account. There it was.

"Hello slut," he opened with. Now I really was trembling, my heart racing.

"Have you missed me? I bet you have. I bet that you lay in bed at night... and think about that time we spent together. Remembering the sweet kisses we exchanged.

In fact, I bet that right now... that slutty cunt of yours is wet with excitement, thinking about me. Tell the truth now... you have missed me, haven't you?"

Oh gawd. He was right. My heart was pounding and I could feel my... cunt... getting wet for him. What was wrong with me?

"I want you to contact me by email. Slut, tell me you have missed me... and I will consider answering some of the questions I'm sure you have.

Would you like that slut? You have 48 hours to reply to me, to discuss these things.

Remember, you must first admit that you miss me... or no reply from me.

If you don't respond, then you'll never hear from me again.

48 hours, slut. The clock is ticking. Tick-tock, tick-tock.

M."

Waves of desire... of lust... pulsed through my body. I reached a hand under my dress, up to my panties and grasped my cunt area. Oh gawd. They were soaked. I knew they would be.

I quickly lay back, pulled my panties down to my knees, thrust one hand back to my wet cunt... and pushed two fingers inside. There was no resistance: it was hot and wet inside.

With my other hand I used my fingers to frig back and forth over my aroused clit. In no time, my body bucked into an orgasm and I just lay there while I convulsed in pleasure... thinking how doomed to hell I must be for my actions. That was not the reaction of a married woman, I castigated myself. That was the reaction of a true slut.

...

Steve

When I got home that night, I tried to act exactly as I would on a normal day.

We chatted about nothing, sharing our day with each other. I always enjoyed that aspect of our relationship. I loved talking with Christina and our dinner was enjoyable.

I could see she was acting slightly differently. If I hadn't been looking for it, I'd never have noticed. I caught her lost in thought a few times before she seemed to rouse herself and concentrate back on me.

I wonder what she's thinking about, I grinned malevolently.

The biggest difference I noticed was that when we went to bed, Christina actually instigated sex. I won't denigrate it by calling it love making... but she made the first move... and, believe me, she NEVER makes the first move for sex.

When I entered her sweet pussy, it was hotter and more aroused than any other time I've experienced. Except for "that night" of course.

However, she still lay still, like a corpse. Not allowing herself to move with me and really enjoy herself. Little steps, I had to keep reminding myself. Little steps.

Afterwards she even cuddled up to me. Again something she seldom did. But I was alarmed when I realised she had silent tears running down her face. She was obviously battling some inner demons... and I knew exactly what the battle was all about but couldn't let on.

Perhaps unwisely, I elected not to acknowledge that I had discovered her turmoil. If she wanted to talk to me... I had an open door policy. Again, later, I would grow to regret my holding back from involving myself in her thoughts.

...

Christina

What to do? I'm a happily married woman. I love my husband and the life we have together. But my Master had seemed to press certain "buttons" in me that I never knew I had.

He just seemed to know me better than I knew myself. How could he know that I thought about him... and the things he did to me? How... my body now seemed to crave the type of rough attention he had given it.

The following day my body seemed to be constantly aroused. I was aware I was wet below... in my cunt. I had to visit the bathroom and use toilet paper to wipe my leaking cunt. My nipples also seemed to stay hard all day. As I walked about they swayed gently, my tight bra causing stimulation to my nipples. My nipples seemed to thrive on the stimulation... and just got harder.

I couldn't think straight. At work my friend Julie recognised I was not my normal self and asked me a couple of times if I was ok. I had to tell her I wasn't feeling well. I knew she didn't believe me: I could see the doubt in her eyes. Somehow I survived the rest of the day.

Once home again, I immediately went up to our bedroom, this time stripping totally naked, before allowing my hands to fondle my breasts and, importantly, my nipples.

I pulled at them, twisting them harshly before pinching them. It hurt. It really hurt... and I wanted it. I wanted to punish them for making me a slut. For... I don't know... for combining with my traitorous cunt in building my erotic, lustful arousal.

I lay on my back, fucking into the air as I allowed one hand to touch my cunt lips... inserting two... then three fingers into the wet heat and thrusting as fast as I could manage. Most shameful and disgusting of all, I would pull them out occasionally and use my fingers to slap my wet cunt lips and clit until, finally, I burst into a sweet, releasing orgasm.

Tomorrow, Friday, was my final day to answer him. I was defeated. Tomorrow, as soon as I got home, I would email my Master... and let him know I was thinking of him, as he instructed. He did say that I could ask him questions but I wasn't really sure what questions I needed answering. Except the basic ones of course. Why did he pick me? What does he want? Why did he do those things to me? Lastly, since I responded as he instructed, would he please leave me alone. That last one though, I wasn't really sure it was what I really wanted.

...

Steve

Things were relatively quiet in our household for the day or so leading up to the deadline.

I told Christina not to expect me home at my normal time. An evening session (that was actually fictional) would keep me about two hours later than normal and for her to have dinner without me.

She never questioned me about it. Her mind on other things, I correctly surmised.

I still wasn't sure what she would do. Would she ignore the email... and simply allow the deadline to pass without doing anything? In which case, all the game playing would be over and we could work together on our relationship problem. Or... would she respond to her Master.

I had a strong suspicion that, having once tasted of the forbidden fruit, she would seek to dine again, in some way. In hindsight, I had once again dramatically underestimated the strength of her new found, lustful desires. What a Pandora's Box I had opened.

I had... or at least, her Master had... a further surprise for her which she would discover if and when, she replied to the email.

She always left her laptop in our bedroom. She never took it out of the house. Plus, I knew it was not password protected so it was an easy matter to make sure her skype was updated with the latest version. Plus... the real kicker... that her skype had an extra contact added and accepted. Yes... Slut's Master was no on her list of contacts.

As well as getting a burner cell phone, I had also picked up a used, second-hand laptop and had it all ready for tonight. Everything locked, linked and down-loaded. Continuing to use the library public computers was not really an option, for what I had planned. I would be set up in a break room at the Company I was working. No one would disturb me there. I'd even remembered to buy another box of those horrible cotton buds for my mouth.

Tonight, if she replies... her Master had a few tasks for her to perform.

...

Christina

Friday, the final day at work leading up to my deadline, was quite relaxed. I had made my decision and no longer had the turmoil battling my brain. I would do what he asked, tell him I missed him... and ask a few questions. What harm is there in that, I convinced myself.

Even Julie noticed I was happier and had a relieved look on her face. Running the store with one less staff member was very tricky. So she was happy too.

I headed straight home after work. Steve was going to be a few hours later tonight so the evening was clear. I even wondered if perhaps I might use my "toys" for the first time, after I got rid of that email requirement. Master still excited me, I admitted, in a dark, mysterious way.

Once home and with the extra luxury of time, I stripped naked and hopped up on our bed, sitting with my back supported by pillows against the headboard. By now I was excited, with an elevated heartrate. My arousal was also rising steadily as I prepared. But I still had a lot of trepidation about what he would say. I was sure it wouldn't be straightforward.

At my side I laid out some of the items from my box of toys: the two vibrators and butt plugs. On the lamp table I placed a tube of KY on standby, all ready for use after my emails with my Master. My cell phone also sat on the lamp table, in case it was required. The laptop was opened and ready for use, resting on my legs. I was ready.

I typed my response.

"Master, I have missed you. This slut has missed you." I hit enter and waited.

...

Steve

Just moments before the 48 hour deadline, her email arrived. I had been nervously waiting, wondering what her decision would be.

Christina replied as instructed and even went slightly further, referring to herself by her new name: "slut". Time to push her envelope further.

"Well done, slut. You followed my instructions perfectly. What a good, little, submissive slut you are." It always pays to give compliments for good behaviour.

"Where are you right now, slut?"

"I'm at home... in my bedroom, Master."

"I understand," I typed."At the scene of your ravishing. Tell me, slut. Does it bring back memories?"

"Yes...sir. It does."

"I bet your body is remembering all the... pleasure... it received. Tell me slut... are those sexy nipples of yours... hard with desire? Do they throb with every heartbeat, remembering what I did to them? Tell me, slut... is your cunt wet... remembering?"

She didn't reply immediately. Obviously she was thinking how to reply without really giving away what she was experiencing.

"Please Master... Sir... why are you asking me these disgusting questions?" She typed and entered. Then another entry came through before I could reply."I've done what you asked... and you said you would answer my questions, if I have any. Well, I do have some."

Mmm the cunning little minx avoided answering my specific question. Time for a bit more pressure on her, I thought.

"Certainly, my sexy slut. I always keep my promises," I replied and entered.

"But this method of communicating is so slow... and I prefer to see my pretty slut... so, answer your call. Make sure you click the "Call with video", as well," I instructed.

I immediately sent another email message: a LOUD message, in caps."ANSWER YOUR CALL, SLUT." to add extra emphasis.

With that, I clicked the "Video call" button on skype, knowing she would hear the ringing and see the call was to her. She would see the call coming from "Sluts' Master".

Damn, I wished I could see her face when she first heard the ringing.

She did it. She accepted the call... with video. Naturally, my cam was turned off. I wasn't completely stupid, in spite of what later actions would prove. Her cam was built in and would be directed at whatever was in front of the laptop.

Her face and the top portion of her body was in frame. Damn, did I get a surprise! Her shoulders were bare. She looked as if she were topless. Surely not, I mentally gasped.

"Slut," I asked, "Are you topless for me?" I took a guess and asked, "I bet a slut like you is naked. Completely naked. Am I right slut? Did you get naked just for me? For your Master?"

My barrage of questions must have stunned her. I don't think she had recovered from getting the skype call... and here I was asking more intimate questions.

In a hesitant voice, she finally spoke.

"Hello... Master. Err... umm... yes, I got naked just for you... but I didn't expect... this to..."

I had to interrupt her rambling, stilted, hesitant speech.

"Well done, slut. You have pleased me greatly with your proactive actions," I complimented. "Show me the rest of your body. Lift the laptop and direct the camera around yourself."

I noted she was better at taking actions rather than just verbally replying to questions. Good info to remember for future.

There she was. Sitting up at the head of the bed... completely naked. As she moved the cam around, I also saw a number of items I recognised from my extensive plays with the party girls. What the Fuck! She had sex toys! Hells bells.

She was going to have a little sexual masturbation session, probably after we had finished emailing. Now, that was HOT. I decided I had to reassess this young, wifely slut of mine.

"Slut, when did you get those sex toys?" I asked.

"They only just arrived, Master. I've only just unpacked them... and hadn't even used any of them." The cam was back on her face now, as she continued explaining. "I thought I'd... err... try them after our emails tonight." Was she actually excited about the toys, I wondered.

Somehow I knew she was telling me the truth. She hadn't test driven the toys... yet.

"Slut, listen carefully," I instructed. "I want you to stay sitting where you are, with your knees bent... and place the laptop between your legs... below your butt. Position the lid so that the cam shows up your body... from your hot cunt... your sexy stomach... through to your gorgeous tits and your beautiful face. Do that for me now, slut."

She did. Oh, what a sight. It was if I were laying on the bed between her legs, my face about 30 cm (12 inches) from her open cunt. With her knees bent and legs apart, her cunt had opened like a flowering rose, revealing all.

I could already see that she was wet. Moisture had formed around the tunnel of her cunt and on her lips as they were in full bloom before me.

With a sudden clarity, I realised that it was being naked that had already turned her on. It wasn't necessarily only me. So, I decided to let her enjoy it, now that she had the extra embarrassment of knowing I could see her. She was either a closet exhibitionist... or loved being embarrassed. More wonderful info for me to exploit.

"Excellent. You are a beauty, my sexy little slut and have pleased me greatly," I added. "In future... if I allow you to skype me again... I will expect you to be in this exact position. Naked and legs spread for my pleasure. Understand, slut?"

"Yes Sir. I understand. This slut is pleased to have given you pleasure, Master."

Wow, she's really into it now, I noted. I was surprised at how all signs of resistance had disappeared... and she was on board with the Master/Slut domination situation. I would never in a thousand years have thought she was capable of such action. And I thought I understood women. This shows me how little I actually knew.

"Well slut... I'll just leave you open and exposed to my eyes," I could imagine the effect my words would have on her mind fantasy, "while you ask those questions you wanted answering. Ask away slut."

"Master... how did you get my contact details? My phone and email accounts. Did you hack me?"

"No, little one. When I last visited you, I saw a laptop in the bedroom. While you were resting, I took it downstairs and opened it. You really should password protect it, I admonished. I saw your email account, phone number, skype and many other things. So no, I didn't hack you."

"Master... Why me? Why did you pick me? Do you know me? Do I know you?"

Mmm a tricky one to answer, I thought. What should I tell her?

"Slut, know this. The moment I felt your trembling body beneath my hands... I knew you were different. I knew your body actually wanted me to do things to it," I explained. "You were like a frightened animal, all cute and innocent. But as soon as I did things to you... your body would jerk up, striving to present itself better... so I could abuse it more.

At first you tried to pretend you didn't like it. But... I could see your nipples... so hard and erect. Plus, I could smell your hot cunt as it got wet, preparing your body for my big cock to plunder it. Don't you remember all that, slut? You wanted me to do those things to you, didn't you?"