Biggest Risk of My Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh gawd, Master. I did. I didn't know it at first... but as you did things to me... my mind seemed to drift to a higher place. The only erotic memories I had were those from... my teenage years. I wanted to... bring those back. I just never realised how powerful they had grown. The feelings just... consumed me, Master, I've never felt anything like them before.

That's why I purchased those sex toys. I... um... wanted to feel that way again."

She continued with, "I don't know why I'm telling you all this, Master. You seem to know how I think... to know my body and what it craves. You understand me, like no other ever has."

"What about your husband, slut? Doesn't he also understand you?" I tried to stick up for myself.

"Oh, he loves me... and I love him... but it's not the same thing. He treats me like a lady, all soft and gentle. It's how I was taught to act. It's how I was raised. He could never do those things to me."

Well, I really missed the boat there, didn't I, I thought. What I get for being a "nice" person.

"As my Master, you can do anything to me... and I trust you now to take care of me. You know what my body enjoys... what it needs to feel. Then you just go ahead and do it, whether I want to do it or not. You don't ask: you just do," before adding, "I love it... the feeling of being out of control... your sex slut."

No more fucking questions for Christina, I decided. I'll damn well show her a few things. Only thing is... she thinks it is her Master doing all this, not her loving husband.

"Right slut... you've had enough time to rest. Time for a few actions. Are you ready to proceed?"

I could almost see the erotic excitement in her eyes as I stated that.

"Yes, Master."

"I see your sexy cunt and butt hole. I think we'll start with those. Pick out a butt plug and show it to me," I instructed.

She showed one to me... I think it was the smaller of the two.

"Don't hold out on me slut. Use the other one."

She then presented the larger option and I could see a scared look on her face.

"Do you have lube, slut?" "Yes, Sir." "Good. Apply it liberally to the plug first... then put some on your fingers... and show me as you apply it around your butthole. Do that now slut."

She did as I instructed.

"Now push a finger... slowly, slowly... into your butt. Keep your hand to the side, so I can see you're doing it right. Good. Now push it in... and out... in and out. How does it feel?"

"Oh gawd Master. I feel it. It feels so dirty. I've never pushed any fingers in there before."

"Now... more lube... and push two fingers in... and out, again and again, slut."

"It feels strange, Master."

I watched closely as she did this. She was managing it okay.

"Now slut... for your real test. Grab that butt plug... and place the tip of it right on your butt hole. Good... now apply pressure... and push it in." I watched as she attempted to do it. "Harder, slut, push harder. I know you can do it slut. Do it for me. Now push."

I could hear the grunts she was giving out, along with words of "It won't fit. It's too big," but I ignored them.

"Don't waste my time, slut. PUSH-THAT-FUCKING-PLUG-INTO-YOUR-BUTT-NOW."

I watched as the pressure on her anal ring became too much and the greased up plug just popped inside, the ring closing on the narrow top part of the plug.

Christina was breathing hard but, weirdly, had a smile on her face.

"I did it, Master. For you," she managed to say.

"Good girl, slut. I'm proud of you." She practically beamed with pride at my praise.

"In future, if I allow you to skype call me... this will be part of your presentation. Okay? Naked, sitting up at the head of the bed, butt plug inserted, laptop between your legs showing me your body. Understand?"

"Yes, Master. Thank you Master."

"Slut, do you still have those wrist cuffs I left you?"

"Yes, Sir. I do. Plus I kept the mask and head cover also."

"Good slut, well done. I'll expect those wrist cuffs to be worn as well... and keep the balaclava and sleeping mask handy too... in case I need them."

Damn, she's even thanking me now. Where did I go wrong as a husband?

I knew that time was marching on and that we wouldn't have time for an extended sex toy session. However, before signing off, I wanted to give her some specific instructions, to test her resolve.

"Slut, I have better things to do than spend all this time with you." I could see her immediate concern flash across her face.

"You are leaving me Master? But... we haven't..."

"For now, yes. However, if you want to be my sweet cam slut... then you will need to do some things for me. To the letter."

"Yes, Master. Anything," she hastily added. I groaned with the possibilities.

"Today is Friday. Will your husband be home Monday morning at say... 11 am?" I asked, knowing she had Mondays as a day off.

"No, he'll be at work but... I'll be home: its part of my two day break."

"Excellent. You may call me then. 11 am, Monday." I reconfirmed. "But only if you have completed my little tasks. Slut, when I first visited you... I commented on the fact that I liked my sluts to be bare... around their cunts. Smooth and bare. On Monday, I will expect your pussy to be completely bare. That will leave that wet cunt of yours totally on display. Remember this slut: bare and smooth... or no call. Don't disappoint me, slut."

While she was still comprehending the instruction, I added, "Another thing slut. I want to test your ability to follow my instructions. Are you able to follow them exactly, slut?"

"Yes, Master. I enjoy your instructions... and will follow them. I'm a good slut, you'll see."

"I hope so slut. I truly do," then gave what I knew would be a very difficult task.

"Slut, you are to leave that butt plug inserted... until you hear your husbands car pull up to your garage." In a deceptively quiet voice I added, "Oh... and slut... I forbid you to play with yourself... until we skype on Monday. NOT ONE LITTLE FONDLE OF THAT GREEDY, SLUTTY CUNT AND TITS. I FORBID IT," he assertively instructed.

"I EXPECT YOU TO OBEY ME ON THIS, SLUT. DO NOT DISAPPOINT ME."

The disbelief on her face was amazing. I immediately disconnected. I knew I was leaving her in an aroused state but that was all part of the test of my control. I wonder if she'll pass, I grinned.

...

Christina

"Noooooooo. Nooooooooo Master, you can't..." But it was too late: he was gone.

My body was on fire. I could feel my nipples throb, they were so hard. I had seen how wet I was getting by watching the video on my skype screen.

The build up to the email deadline had allowed my body to become highly excited. Planning a "play time" with my new sex toys had got me aroused still further. So that, by the time I had stripped naked, my arousal was entirely obvious. I was horny... and wet. The email contact with Master would just be the appetiser to a main course of toy experimentation.

With my Master forcing me to show my naked self on cam... adding to the shame and embarrassment that was already driving my arousal, I was like a giant firecracker about to explode. I knew it. It would be big... I could hardly wait, I was so excited. When I thought Master would drive me to those orgasms... well, my cup was full.

Now this!

I was almost in shock. He knew how I was feeling. He seems to know everything about how I feel. Why would he be so cruel to me?

It wouldn't take much, I reasoned. A few fingers... touching my wet cunt. A frig of my sweet clit... and I knew I would topple over the edge. He would never know.

As if knowing my release was denied, my mind focused on the full feeling in my butt. I clenched my butt muscles, squeezing my thighs together rhythmically. I could feel the butt plug exerting pressure. Not enough. It's not enough to stimulate me to orgasm, I managed to finally, reluctantly, accede.

The frustration was so high... I could scream. Why was he punishing me like this? What had I done wrong? He said he wanted to test me. To test if I could follow his instructions... to the letter. He wanted to find out... if I could be a good, little slut... for him. If I would obey him.

I stopped clenching my butt muscles and squeezing my thighs together. It was just prolonging my frustration. Even though I was still breathing faster... and my heart beating loudly in my chest... I knew I had to prove my loyalty to my Master.

I would be the best slut I could be... for my Master. If that meant I had to dampen down my arousal, then so be it. I'll prove I could obey him.

I got off the bed, packed up the laptop... and began putting all my other toys back in their box. Moving to my wardrobe, I picked out a long, summer weight dress and slipped it on.

Past memories haunted me as I moved gingerly down the stairs... having the butt plug still inserted required a little adjustment to how I walked.

Once in the kitchen, I immediately grabbed the two oven mitts and put them over my hands. Memories of terrible teenage frustration surfaced as I realised I needed this to help me avoid temptation.

Now I simply had to wait until Steve got home before I could quickly remove the mitts and store away the butt plug in my toy box.

Yes, my decision was final. I would hold off... for my Master's pleasure. I'll be a good slut.

...

Steve

It was at that point that I realised something: I wanted to see what she did to herself... when she was all alone in the apartment. When she thought she could indulge her most wicked fantasies.

Right now she could be exploring her carnal wants in a massive masturbation session... and I'd never know it. Well, as her Master, I would naturally demand she tell me exactly what she had done, if anything. But as her husband? Mmm. I concluded that I might have to set up a couple of hidden cameras in our bedroom. Recording her web cam just wasn't enough.

I finally admitted that watching her give in to private pleasure would be very stimulating. Actually, it would have been great to have a video of what I had done to her... in my guise as her Master. Dangerous to have "evidence" but damn, it would have looked amazing.

Did that make me a voyeur now? Was my total descent into being a deviant, total?

For some weird reason that I couldn't explain, I had not watched the video of us on that big night. Not even looked at the photos. Why not, I've no idea. I think it may have been because I preferred being involved directly, than watching a "replay" of what took place. Perhaps it's for my elderly years, I chuckled, so I could re-live my wild days.

Well, I won't be watching this type of fucking video if I'm stuck in prison... so I'd better keep my wits about me, I finally decided.

Now... Monday needs to be special. I need to really "rock her boat", particularly if she was at a "beyond frustration", level of horniness. This will require careful planning.

Firstly, I arranged to take Monday off work. I had no course scheduled so it wasn't a problem. Next I had to develop a timetable of events: things I would do to her... or, at least, get her to do to herself. That should be fun working on that. Then, for the final Coup de gras... mmm... something extra special needs to be chosen. I thought I had just the thing.

Yes, by the time I've finished with her... she'll be a new woman, I nodded my head appreciatively. MY new woman.

...