Biggest Risk of My Life Ch. 07

Story Info
Physical limits pushed.
9.7k words
4.18
13.2k
6
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, the usual reminder. To fully understand what has been going on, it would be best to read the first 6 chapters. Otherwise you risk misunderstanding the WHY of what is happening.

This is 7 of 8 chapters. They are already complete and will be posted weekly. Happy reading.

LS

*****

Christina

I don't know how I managed to get through the weekend... but I did. Steve had made advances both Friday and Saturday nights but I had managed to ward him off by pleading feeling unwell.

Sunday, when I knew I had a free couple of hours, I got out my leg shaving gear. It was time to prepare myself, as Master had instructed. I carefully shaved away my blondish pubic hair.

I had to hold my big cunt lips... I felt so "dirty" calling them that, using those words. But, they really were big, I never fully realised... pulling them taunt to get a smooth shave where the hair grew. It was only a light, downy hair growth but after it was cleared, it felt so sensitive down there.

Then, to ensure I had got it all, I lay down in front of a floor mirror, legs up. I parted my butt cheeks and carefully scrapped away the extra growth around my lower cunt and butt hole, using tweezers for those loose, rogue hairs.

My whole pubic area looked totally raw in its nakedness. Master would see me like this... and shivers ran down my spine. Would he be pleased? I hoped so.

Before I started, I imagined I would look like a teenage girl, after the shave. Isn't that what some people said? But the obscenely split-peach look of my cunt, with moisture all around the tunnel and the large clit hood and highly aroused clit itself... made me look exactly like the slut my Master knew me to be. This was no sweet, innocent, teenage pussy. I shivered again. What plans did he have for it: my slutty cunt?

I carefully oiled and moisturised. After all, it would be in a starring role, I guessed.

...

Steve certainly knew something was the matter. I could feel his eyes on me; watching, assessing. Luckily Sunday night he didn't even attempt any advances. I was jittery: couldn't seem to sit down for 5 minutes without getting up to do something. I was even short with him occasionally. Something a good wife should never do. I couldn't help myself. I was going crazy.

All weekend I hadn't been able to stop thinking about Monday... and the things Master would get me to do. I had no doubt he would order me to do extreme things. I tried not to think about the possibilities.

My nipples seemed to be constantly erect, forcing me to keep them well hidden in padded bras and billowy blouses. I even wore "granny panties" to hold in the maxi pad I needed to wear. I was continually wet, needing visits to the bathroom to wipe the excess juices.

Monday morning arrived and Steve headed off for work. He said he may be late getting home but would phone during the day to confirm... so dinner wouldn't be required.

I prepared all my items, toys, KY, laptop, cell phone... and placed them within arm reach of where my position on the bed would be. Thinking about the butt plug, I even showed some initiative and gave myself an enema. I mean, there is a limit to some dirtiness.

I was so excited. Aroused but slightly fearful as well. I was freshly showered, dry (at least on the outside!) and lay on my bed with the butt plug inserted, the laptop open and ready between my legs... by 10.55 am.

At precisely 11.00 am, Master called.

...

Steve

As I had taken the day off, I couldn't exactly use a breakout room at my workplace.

I had everything I needed in a large pilot bag, along with some items concealed, rolled up in an old beach towel. In the morning I had left for the office as per usual but had driven to a fast food premises, lingering over food and coffee until it was time to leave for home.

A few minutes before 11 am I was sitting in my car parked just up the road from my apartment, well within my Wi-Fi range. It was a quiet neighbourhood and no one was around.

If Christina had followed my instructions she should be naked on our bed, waiting for me to call. I put those damn cotton buds in my mouth, ready for my role.

I skype phoned.

There she was. Presented exactly as I instructed.

"Good morning, slut. Did you miss me over the weekend?"

"Yes-ss Master. This slut missed you, a lot," she admitted. Mmm she is an eager little puppy, I thought.

"Let me examine you, my sexy slut. I want to make sure you followed my presentation instructions... to the letter."

I knew she would find this close scrutiny shameful and embarrassing, things I had already discovered that turned her on tremendously. So, I took my time. Occasionally she let out a moan of... what was it? Frustration perhaps?

I had already seen that her two wrists had the wrist cuffs attached and was pleased she had remembered. Her legs were bent at the knee and spread wide. Far wider than I had expected. The laptop cam was focused on her pubic area but I could still see up her torso past her breasts and highly erect nipples. Her chest was heaving as she clearly was breathing faster than normal.

When I let my gaze fall on her face, I could see she had her eyes closed as she waited expectantly for me to finish.

I moved my eyes back to her wonderful, beautiful pussy and looked more closely. It was simply awe inspiring. All her pubic hair was gone. A pity really because I actually liked the eroticism of seeing it but it had been a little unruly. Getting her to shave it simply reinforced the control over her body that I now had.

Her mound was smooth and "clean" looking, every little freckle and slight skin blemish now exposed to the light. Weirdly, I thought "she doesn't have any sunbathing tan lines." Given that I don't think she had ever exposed her body to direct sunlight, nor been seen in a swimsuit, so why I thought she might have tan lines was a mystery to me.

The lips of her pussy... oh, I almost forgot... her cunt... were already shiny with what I assumed was her moisture. Or, it could have been the traces of lubricant she had used when inserting the butt plug. I could see the handle/tip of the plug as it poked its way out. What was quite arousing... was that I could also see her butt entrance was clenching and releasing, clenching and releasing... while she waited for me to address her. The slut was turned on by the butt plug presence, I quietly noted. She was "working it", the little slut.

"Well, slut, I am impressed," I praised her. "What a good little slut you are."

I'm sure that, if she were a cat, she would be purring right now.

"It looks as if you prepared yourself correctly, slut. With a bald cunt... you now look like a true slut... all wet and sloppy with your juices. I love that look," I announced.

She had opened her eyes and was looking directly at the cam, a smile on her face at the praise. I should be there... to tickle her behind the ear, like a good little pet. She craved attention.

"Tell me slut... Did you follow ALL my instructions? Were you a good, obedient slut... and hold off from playing with what I own? Your body... and your orgasms. Make sure you tell me the truth, slut... or you can expect dire consequences," I forcefully explained.

"Yes, Master. I did... exactly as you commanded. I didn't touch myself. Oh, I wanted to, Master... but you had forbidden it... and I wanted to please you, sir."

I could see her body was trembling in her attempts to reassure me. To get me to believe her.

"What about... sex with your husband? He would have fucked you hard... especially when he saw that new, slutty cunt you have. Did you orgasm for him?" I pushed. I could at least get her view of why we hadn't had sex/made love, I thought.

"No Master... we... we didn't do anything. I err... told him I wasn't feeling well... and, well... he hasn't seen or touched my shaved cunt, sir," she haltingly explained.

"WHOSE shaved cunt is it again? Tell me."

She quickly cottoned on to what I was asking. I could never call her stupid.

"YOUR cunt, Master. He didn't see or touch your cunt, sir."

"So, are you telling me that my little slut has behaved herself all weekend? You didn't once... not once... let your fingers go a walking?"

"Yes, Master. I have been a good slut for you, Master." She practically wagged her tail.

I had reached a crossroad on what I had planned to do. Did I... mmm... yes, I will, I decided.

"Slut, listen up. You have been a good girl... so far. Now I want you to do something for me."

"Yes sir. Name it," she replied, without hesitation.

"I want you to... right now... go downstairs... walk over to that patio sliding door... and unlock it. Slide it open a little... then come back up to your bedroom and get back in this same position. Do it now, slut," I instructed.

I could see the confusion and the questions settling on her face. She hesitated slightly, before getting up off the bed. She went out of frame so I could no longer see her. Mentally, I went through the process of walking down the stairs... over to the patio... opening the door... turning back... up the stairs... back to our bed. The time frame was about right.

Suddenly she reappeared back in frame... and settled again on the bed.

"I've done it Master. I completed the task, as requested. The patio door is open." I could see her wrestling with questions.

"Master... why did you have me open the door?"

"It's simple, slut," I explained. "I want you wondering... wondering if I might reappear, at any moment. Or... wondering if I have arranged for someone else to visit you. Perhaps a few friends of mine. Would you like that slut? A visit from a few friends?" I let her ponder on the situation for a few minutes. I was simply attempting to test the boundaries of her fantasies.

The realisation that she was now... unprotected... seemed to shock her. That... some other person or persons might just walk up her stairs, at any time... was frightening and... maybe just a little arousing, I guessed. I wanted her to know that she was under my complete control. That her body was mine to do with as I wished. She had to trust that I would look after her. She needed to accept my total control.

Many of the things I suggested to her linked in to things that many women fantasised about. Not that they necessarily wanted the event to actually happen... but that didn't stop them from thinking about it. Feeding on those fantasies when making love or masturbating.

While her mind was occupied in a potential fantasy situation, I gave her more instructions.

"Slut... reach down... and slowly pull out that butt plug. It's time to get this show on the road."

Almost automatically, she did as instructed. The bulbous part of the plug seemed to stretch her little butt hole. She moaned as it slid slowly out, well-greased by the KY.

"Get that smaller vibrator but make sure it is "off". Grease it up... and slide it into that cute butt hole." Again she did as requested without any hesitation or questions. She was learning.

"Use both hands... and grasp those fat cunt lips on each side... and slowly open and stretch them out. I want to see how wide they go... and how deep that cunt hole is."

The shock and embarrassment set back in... and I could hear some moans as she performed her task.

Wow. What a sight it was. I hadn't realised they were so elastic in nature. She extended them wide, like big butterfly wings. At the lower extremity the entrance to her tunnel was exposed. I could see the moisture that coated her whole area. Beautiful.

"Slut... do you dream of big cocks plundering that slutty cunt? Forcing their huge size into your entrance... before sinking right into the depths of your body?"

"Just you, Master. Just... your big cock. Fucking me hard. Over and over... fucking."

I sensed she had sunk completely into the mental picture she had conjured up in her fantasy.

"Slut... turn on the vibrator in your butt hole. I want you to feel those vibrations around that sensitive hole." I watched as she released her cunt lips and grasped the vibrator. After a little fiddling she managed to get it going. Just as that happened, I gave further instructions.

"Slut... get that big vibrator... the one with the clit tickler attached." One hand disappeared briefly off screen, returning with the big vibrator. Mmm it was bigger than me: both longer and fatter. What a greedy girl she was.

"Slide it into your cunt, slut."

I watched as she manoeuvred the tip past her aroused lips... and sunk it deep inside. It only took a couple of insertions before it was "balls deep" inside. I actually heard the wet, sucking noise as she did it. Damn, that was erotic.

"Keep it still in you, slut. No thrusting." I just knew she was one heartbeat away from fucking herself in a wild frenzy.

"Turn the vibrator on to low... and take your hands away... and leave it there." As soon as she removed her hands, it began sliding back out until half had emerged. "Don't touch it, slut. Leave it."

Boy, was she aroused! She almost subconsciously began humping the air, craving more stimulation. I knew she wanted... needed... to do something, so I worked on her mind.

"Slut, you look amazing. What are you thinking about right now, slut? My big cock, fucking you? Or just generic cock from different men, surrounding the bed, awaiting their turn at fucking your hot cunt?" She was struggling to maintain control over her body.

"Let's pretend, shall we? Slut, reach over and grab that balaclava and sleeping mask you laid out by the bed." She did. "Put them both on... and make sure you can't see." She quickly complied.

"Now anyone... absolutely anyone... could be standing by the bed... and you wouldn't know. They would see you, writhing like a whore in heat, wouldn't they?"

An extended "Noooooo" followed by moans, gave away how she felt at this moment.

I moved my eyes higher, to those magnificent breasts and nipples.

"Slut, I bet those big nipples of yours are missing me right now. They miss my hands pulling at them... twisting them in my knowing way... pinching them to the point of pain. I'm positive they miss my hot mouth and tongue kissing and sucking their rock hard surface... and I bet they miss me... biting them lovingly... just like you want me to."

"Slut, move your fingers up to those big nipples. They are now MY fingers, aren't they? Use them on your nipples. Pull on them... twist them... pinch them hard, just as you wish I would do to you." I could tell my words were affecting her.

"Or... wait... I know what you really miss. You miss that time when I had you strung up to the door entrance... and I whipped your body... your sweet derriere... your breasts and your nipples. Yes, those same big, hard, nipples you are abusing right now."

By now she was gasping, breathing hard with her exertions. Hell, she was giving her nipples a real work over. Rough? She was pulling them until I thought they would pop off. Then she would viciously twist them... back and forth... pinching and letting go as she stretched them out. All the while, moaning and muttering words... but I couldn't understand them.

"SLUT... SLUT, "I had to shout, she was so lost in her world. "Leave those nipples alone... and grab that vibrator... and FUCK yourself with it. Go...GO!"

"I want to see how many times you can orgasm. Go, slut... FUCK YOUR SLUTTY CUNT."

My beautiful Christina had both hands on the vibrator... and was fucking herself with it as fast as she could. Sweet lord... the sounds. It sounded like someone was churning butter. A wet sloshing noise sounded out... as she thrust it in... and out repeatedly. Her body was bucking up as if she were possessed. She wasn't just moaning now. It had increased to a keening scream and the words became clearer. She was just chanting "Fuck me... Fuck me... Fuck me" like a Hari Krishna monk on steroids.

Then I witnessed again what I had only seen once before: she convulsed, went ridged... and a spray of liquid pulsed out of her cunt, splattering the cam of the laptop. All of a sudden, my screen went practically blank.

Some of the liquid must have cleared because I could still see her through the smeared screen as she continued to thrust the vibrator deep within herself. In and out... in and out.

She was almost frantic as she got faster and faster... until she again experienced a ridged seizure... before collapsing back on to the bed in a dead faint. Talk about being ridden hard and put away wet... she looked completely knackered as she lay there, chest rising and falling rapidly as she gasped what seemed like her last breaths.

...

Steve continued

This was my chance.

I got out of my car, carrying my laptop, pilot bag and rolled up extras. No one was about to engage me in polite neighbourly conversation, thank goodness.

I quickly made my way over to the apartment... down by the garages and around the side to where my patio door opened up. Yes: it was true... she had opened it. If she hadn't I'd have been sunk.

Within seconds I was inside, stripping off my clothes and donning my own newly replaced balaclava. Leaving most of the equipment in the kitchen, I crept up the stairs and carefully poked my head around the doorway. There she was, still laying on the bed.

In my hands I held the hooks I had originally used to screw into the bedhead. I crept closer to her prone figure. I could hear her breathing now... and it had calmed down drastically from just a few moments ago. I could also smell her: the smell of sex was strong in the room. Yes, she had been very highly aroused, I mentally agreed.

I quietly crept closer to the bedhead, located one of the spots where I had originally drilled the hole... and began screwing in its hook. I took a big chance and walked around to the other side, to screw in the second hook, before suddenly grasping her wrist and clipping it to the headboard.

I don't think she even knew what had happened because I was able to step back around and grab her other wrist and attach its cuff to the first hook... all before she knew what was happening.

Now her wrists were locked in place against the headboard... and her head covered with the balaclava while her eyes were covered with the sleeping mask. Perfect. I could relax now.

My beautiful Christina must have slowly twigged that something wasn't right. As she began to recover and tried to use her arms, I decided it was time to let her know I was here.

"That was most impressive, my sexy slut. I think that had been building up for a few days, wouldn't you agree?"

Christina was raising her head now.

"Master? Is... is that you?"

"Yes, my sexy one. I was so impressed with your progress, I decided a visit in person was only fitting. That was a gorgeous display of wantonness, little slut. Plus... I think you have a lot more in you yet. I just had to see and experience it for myself."

I could see she was conflicted. Here I was... her Master... the one who had been the catalyst for so much pleasure... but she wasn't yet sure she should be pleased I was here... or worried about what else I might have in store for her.

...

Christina

When my Master called, I was so excited. Yes, I felt so exposed, knowing he could see my whole body open before him... like some pagan sacrificial offering. It felt deliciously wicked.

He started out by telling me he wanted to look at me: at my naked cunt and the rest of my slutty body. He said nice things about how pleased he was that I'd presented myself exactly as he requested: naked, wearing only the wrist cuffs, my cunt all shaved for him... and the butt plug inserted. I was so proud of my efforts.

Then he got specific... asking me whether I had touched myself... or used my new toys. I was so pleased to be able to tell him I'd done as he instructed and behaved myself. I had been a good slut.