Biggest Risk of My Life Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought it strange he asked me about whether Steve had indulged with me and what he thought of my newly bare cunt. I had to tell him that Steve didn't know yet. That we hadn't done anything... and he seemed pleased by that.

It was very strange when he told me to go downstairs and unlock the patio sliding door. He explained when I got back to the bed, saying he wanted to tease me about sending in some of his friends. The idea of it did alarm me... but aroused me at the same time. I was his and he could do whatever he wanted with my slutty body.

He made me remove the butt plug... and insert the smaller vibrator. Then he shocked me. He made me hold open my cunt lips and pull them wide, stretching them out like a fan. Oh gawd... he could see directly into my wet cunt and knew I was aroused for him. The shame.

He kept talking to me. Oh how I love his commanding voice. It becomes so easy to just follow what he says. The most disgusting things flowed out of his mouth. He asked me if I thought of big, throbbing cocks... plundering me. Plundering my slutty cunt: forcing their bulk deep into me... and fucking me. How does he know these things about me?

I told him it was just his big cock I wanted. Yes, I lied to my Master. I had dreamed of two or three big cocks... fucking me, one after the other. How did he know?

I almost lost it when he told me to turn on the vibrator in my butthole. It was so sensitive down there... and waves of pleasure began flowing through my body. When he then told me to insert the big, fat vibrator, I was only saved because he told me to keep it still: to not fuck myself with it.

It filled me completely. I've never felt so full before. I felt the clit tickler part as it rested on my aroused clitoris, causing me to wonder what it would feel like when it was vibrating and stimulating me. I shivered in anticipation. The vibrator was bigger than Steve's but I don't think it was as big as Master's cock.

He must have seen I was back under control because he told me to start the vibrator on a low setting but again, to not fuck myself with it. Just let it buzz away. I couldn't help myself... and started pushing my body up into the air... as if I was on heat. Damn, I was on heat!

All the time Master kept talking, saying he bet I wanted some hard fucking. I did. I so did.

When he ordered me to put my head cover thing back on... that balaclava... along with the sleeping mask over my eyes... I was mentally transported back to THAT night.

He told me to pretend... that there were some strangers standing right by the bed, waiting to fuck me. Gawd... oh gawd, yessssss. He knows me, he truly does.

Talking. All the time, talking. He told me I was writhing on the bed like a whore in heat.

That my big nipples were missing his touch. Missing his hands pulling them, fingers twisting and pinching to the point of pain.

He told me to imagine that MY fingers... were HIS fingers... and to do all those things to my hard, slutty nipples. Because that's what I really wanted, he said.

It was what he said next that finally pushed me over the edge. He said that I missed the time... when he had me strung up... and was whipping my slutty body, including my big, hard nipples.

The mental picture and memory... did me in. I savaged my nipples so hard. I could hear someone screaming... finally recognising it was me.

Through the mists I also heard: "SLUT... SLUT. Leave those nipples alone... and grab that vibrator... and FUCK yourself with it. Go...GO!"

"I want to see how many times you can orgasm. Go, slut... FUCK YOUR SLUTTY CUNT."

I must have grabbed that vibrator with both hands because next thing I knew... I was thrusting in into my cunt like someone possessed. The screaming now kept repeating. "Fuck me... Fuck me... Fuck me" as I thrust harder and harder.

Next thing I knew, I was seized up and ridged as the biggest orgasm I've ever experienced hit me. I think I peed myself because there was a huge amount of liquid bubbled out of my cunt, soaking my whole pubic area and thighs.

After the initial burst, I simply kept going with the vibrator. Somehow it seemed linked to the one buzzing in my butthole and I was being battered by waves of sensation. I loved it... and hated it.

That clit tickler certainly wasn't tickling. I could feel as it attacked my poor clit on every inward stroke. Eventually I became aware of the tiredness in my arms from the frenetic thrusting. Plus the fact that I was almost hyperventilating I was breathing so fast. I wanted to cum again... it wouldn't deny me again... and I chased it until exhaustion began to dull all the sensations. Just one more, I remembered crying. Finally, I held the vibrator deep inside... and let the sensations of the clit tickler focus solely on my hugely aroused clit. At last I felt a final orgasm wash right over me.

I spasmed again, losing all control of my body this time. Then all sensation stopped and there was nothing but darkness in my head and eyes.

...

I felt hands on my arms, moving them: first one, then the other. What? That can't be right. I must be dreaming. I tried to move my hands but they now seemed to be fastened to the headboard... again! Noooo. It can't be. My memory of last time flew into my head.

Suddenly I heard my Master's voice. He must be still watching on skype, I immediately thought.

"That was most impressive, my sexy slut. I think that had been building up for a few days, wouldn't you agree?"

I tried raising my head. His voice was much clearer than earlier.

"Master? Is... is that you?"

"Yes, my sexy one. In the flesh. I was so impressed with your progress, I decided a visit in person was only fitting. That was a gorgeous display of wantonness, little slut. Plus... I think you have a lot more in you yet. I just had to see and experience it for myself."

Oh Gawd. It can't be. My Master is here? I suddenly didn't know whether to be happy or sad. What was he going to do to me? He had recaptured me... and could do anything he wanted. I was at his mercy. The shivers shook me to my core.

...

Steve

I was in complete awe of the reactions of my beautiful, sexy wife. That was beyond belief, what I had witnessed. It seemed that her "Master" had unlocked the door to her treasure trove of supressed, erotic fantasies. By giving in to him, she simply "allowed" herself to let them loose. Because it wasn't HER. The Master was forcing her to do these things.

Amazing. I was now jealous of this other fictional character: her Master. Somehow I would have to guide her to the point where she either transferred those over to me, her husband... or... to enable her to the point where she, as a modern, sexually inquisitive woman, opened up to the fact she could actually enjoy sex... without guilt. Guilt that her warped parents had ruthlessly imposed on her. Brainwashing her, like some religious cult.

Well, I decided, this change would have to take place over time. For now, I was going to give her so much pleasure... that she must veer away from the puritanical guidelines she had followed all her life. I had picked up on numerous little indicators that pointed towards what she... or her body... would love to happen to her. In my controlled environment, I would introduce her to some of them. If it was something she didn't enjoy, I'd back away. It wasn't rocket science, I admitted to myself, with a grin.

Now though, Christina needed a rest. I had already removed both the large vibrator from her cunt and the smaller one from her butt.

"My sexy little slut... I think you have earned a rest," I announced. Damn. The only problem with her wearing a balaclava and eye mask... was that I could no longer see into those beautiful eyes. There were some advantages to using a cam.

"Slut, you need to get used to having an object in your beautiful butt... so I'm just going to put back that butt plug you enjoy so much." I knew she wanted to object to her "liking" it but held back from saying anything. This time, it slipped in without too much effort.

"Would you like some water, sexy slut?"

"Yes please, Master. Your slut is very thirsty."

Hell, she is REALLY into this Master/slut scenario. Far more than I would ever had imagined.

I held the water bottle to her mouth and she drank thirstily.

"Now rest, little one. I'll be back in about one hour."

I think she went out like a light. Certainly, she didn't say anything to me.

...

Steve continues

"Wakey, wakey, little slut. Time for your next performance," I gently spoke as I shook her awake.

Christina was slow to move but eventually began to stretch as best she could.

"Thank you, Master. I feel better now... I think."

"Excellent, slut. I always do things for you that are ultimately good for you... and you will soon begin to realise that," attempting to further establish a level of trust. She must always know that I have her best interests at heart. Well, my best interests... but I didn't want her to fear me: I wanted her to get excited to see or hear me... or experience me. Most of all, to look forward to our sessions, knowing she will experience a huge serving of unbridled pleasure.

Even though at first, it may seem that I was punishing her, she will realise that it will ultimately lead to pleasure. She just had to hang on... until that was reached.

Even the fact of serving me should give her pleasure: the pleasure of serving her Master and making ME happy. All this takes time though and a good Master must be willing to take it all step-by-step.

I unclipped her wrists from the headboard, rolled her over on her front... and clicked the cuffs together behind her back.

"Come with me, slut," I said, leading her off the bed and guiding her to a large, over stuffed, leather chair. I got her to kneel in it, legs as wide apart as they would go, resting the top of her chest on the top of the chair. This left her breasts hanging down... and her butt up... with her exposed cunt and butthole visible. Well the butt plug tip/handle was visible, its handle/tip still poking out.

"You look good in that position, slut," I complimented.

"Master... are you... going to punish me... again? But... I haven't done anything wrong."

"Wrong? Punishment? Oh no, slut. When I discipline you... it is actually as a reward," I explained. "You know you like it slut, don't you? Your body loves it. You always cum so strongly when I spank you. I promise you this, my sexy slut... that before the end of today, I will have you begging me... to spank you. To let you cum... to MAKE you cum, just as you did earlier. Won't that be a fun thing to look forward to?" I asked.

Listening carefully, I could hear her sort of whimper as I told her this. Either she was agreeing and looking forward to this afternoon... or... she was moaning from apprehension. Perhaps she was simply moaning from realising she was a slut... and she would be doing whatever I wanted?

"Now, I want us to start things slowly... so I'm going to warm you up. That's all right, isn't it slut?"

I was making her realise that rather than forcing things on her all the time, that she would actually ask me to do certain things. I was making her voluntarily co-operate. Always a shock for them to realise that they wanted me to discipline them... and that they got off on it.

I placed my hands on her lower back, by her hips. Just so she could get used to feeling my hands on her body. I moved them on to her exposed butt... and stroked it. I could feel her tension: she was almost trembling. But was it from fear... or excitement?

Now I began kneading her butt with each hand, steadily moving them around so that all her butt was experiencing the manipulation. My movements caused the butt plug to move about.

Being so close to her whole pubic area, I started to smell a well-recognised aroma. Yes, she was beginning to get turned on... getting wet in her cunt.

"I knew you liked it, slut," I whispered gently. "You're getting nice and warm. Tell me... how many spanks should I give you first?"

I immediately felt her body jerk as I asked her that question. I had left it up to her to tell me.

"Master... noooo. Please... don't ask me... to... give you a number. I can't. I just can't."

"But you must, little slut. This is for you... and only YOU can control it," I stated. "So... how many, slut? How many spanks should I deliver to your slutty butt?"

I stage whispered to her again. "I know what you like, slut. I know... that you have missed my hand... spanking your butt. Missed... the heat it generated."

I heard her moan as I spoke this. I was definitely getting into her mind now.

"Wait, slut. Perhaps it wasn't just the hand spanking." Now I could actually feel her moving her butt rhythmically in a circle, seeking some stimulation against my stroking and kneading hands.

"No, it wasn't just those things you missed, was it?" I breathed into her ear. "Perhaps you have missed most... the warm, hot, stinging feeling... of the hairbrush smacking down hard against your butt... time after time."

"Master... Master... please..." What she was specifically asking for remained unstated but her moans increased.

"Perhaps... it was really... the hand spanking I gave that wet, swampy cunt of yours?

Yes... that's what I think you missed most... the slapping of your greedy, greedy, slutty cunt... and throbbing clit." I moved my fingers from her butt... to her cunt... finding it already soaked with her juices. This was one horny woman.

"They can be so demanding... can't they slut? Your cunt... and clit?"

"Please... Master," I heard her faintly ask. "Please spank me. Please spank your slut hard. I deserve it."

"How many spanks... with my hand, slut?"

"Master... I don't know... anything. Just spank me... please."

"How many, slut?"

"Fifty... Give me Fifty... just spank me... please." Her voice was now much raised in volume... and she practically demanded the number.

"As expected... you are a greedy little slut," I admonished. "You shall have ten," I stated. "Then we can discuss... how many spanks with your favourite Hair Brush."

"Oh gawd... oh gawd," I heard her muttering.

Without giving her any further chance to object, I landed the first spank on her right butt cheek. The crack was loud. I know it hurt her because it hurt my damn hand.

She shrieked... and began wriggling her butt around. I landed the next almost straight away, this time on her left butt cheek. I like to be fair about these things. Spread the burden, I always say. It had the same effect. Three and four... five and six... followed without two much delay.

I gently stroked over where the six blows had landed, uttering words of support.

"Well done, sexy slut. Your butt is already getting reddish from the spanks. A truly beautiful sight. Just a few more... and we can have a break."

The sounds of her sobbing were steady as I completed the ten. Her butt was loving rosy red now... and I could feel the heat as I gently touch it. Slightly below, her cunt was so wet, it was truly like a swamp. Her moisture was now coating her inner thighs as it trickled down her legs.

"How does that feel, sweet slut?" I casually asked.

"Master... I feel so hot. It hurts... it stings... but strangely... it seems to hurt less now than when you started. Is that normal? Do other people feel the same way," she questioned between sobs.

"People differ slut, in what they enjoy. But as for you... if applied correctly, a hand spanking can slightly de-sensitise the buttocks area. As it gets numb... it opens up other options for continued pleasure... while at the same time... stoking an inner fire within you... that will demand release in a humungous series of orgasms. But why talk about it? You will shortly experience it, sweet slut."

"Now, let's carry on... your favourite Hair Brush. How many this time?"

"Master," she sobbed, "I really don't know. Please... help me."

"Slut, you must learn to control your own pleasure. It pleases me to see you take the strokes. Do it for you... and do it to please me. I suggest a light load this time... because we have many other things I want to do to you today... so let's not get too greedy with the spanking."

"Twenty then, Master. Give me twenty. My father used to give me more... but then it was over. If you are going to continue... then twenty should be enough," she explained.

"Good girl, slut. Well chosen."

I recommenced the spanking with the hair brush. Five on a cheek... then swap over. She was a good slut... and counted after each one without me requesting she count. That reminded me to later check what else her kinky father had got her to do. The evil prick.

I'm not sure if she realised it but the blows were much lighter than normal. I made sure I covered the whole of her butt but without bruising her or breaking any skin. I simply wanted to rack up the heat deep within her. Those fires will be blazing before the day was out, I had decided. She deserved to experience something truly stupendous... and I was going to give it to her.

When I finished, she was crying and sobbing freely. I made sure she could breathe freely and simply waited until she had recovered.

"You've done very well, my sexy slut. I'm most impressed," I complimented her, while gently stroking her back in a comforting manner to sooth her.

I made the mistake of touching her cunt... just once... and it was like I had used a Taser on her body. Well, slight exaggeration but the effect was instant.

She was wet: I mean, really wet. Her cunt lips had pealed back exposing her peach. Her clitoris was hugely aroused... just begging for touch. Some stimulation of any kind. For a brief moment I considered spanking or slapping her pussy, like I had last time. However, I quickly decided she was balancing on a fine edge: if I slapped her cunt I had no doubt she would erupt into an orgasm. I didn't want that to happen just yet. I wanted to keep her at that level of arousal... then extend it with a few more "special" games.

"Get up, my lovely slut. I want to take you on a little journey... of discovery. Walk with me."

With my help she eased her way off the chair and stood up. With her hands still cuffed behind her back, I guided her towards the bedroom door.

When we were in the doorway, I unattached the link joining her wrists, immediately lifting one into the air... and clicking it to the hook I had re-inserted earlier. Before she could even raise an objection, I had done the same with the second wrist. She was now strung up in the bedroom doorway, exactly as she had been last time.

I could see when the realisation hit her.

"Master... what is happening? This is where I was last time, isn't it?" she tentatively asked, still trying to find out what might be expected of her.

"Yes, little slut. I'm glad you remember. Do you also remember what we did last time?"

Master, please nooooo. You aren't... going to... whip me, are you?"

"Don't be so impatient, little one. I have a few things for you to experience again... and some new ones that I think you will enjoy. Pay attention now," I instructed.

I reached over to my bag of goodies... extracting an ankle extender. It will ensure she kept her legs wide apart. Oh yes. I could tell she remembered these... as she struggled a little when I put them on.

"I think you enjoyed these next toys, sweet slut." With her legs forced apart, I extracted the remote controlled Vibrating Balls from my bag... yes, they were damn large, I noted. Certainly larger than their normal, non-vibrating Ben Wa counterparts.

"Remember these, my slut?" I placed the first ball on the entrance to her sweet cunt... and pushed. As wet as she was, the large ball pushed its way between her inner lips... and disappeared inside. The second ball followed soon after, seemingly sucked in by her carnivorous cunt.