Biggest Risk of My Life Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow. Amazing, I thought. Jeez... forget table tennis balls, like those Asian strippers. My slut could probably take full sized tennis balls! Well, maybe not... but imagine trying. Mmmm.

"Now slut," I warned. "Your slutty cunt is so wet... that these balls might very well drop out. So listen to me... You had better tighten those Kegel muscles... and keep them inside. If they do fall out... I will promise your cunt lips a sound slapping. Understand me, slut?"

"Yes, Master. This slut understands. A sound slapping for my cunt... if I fail."

"Good girl. Now... time to warm up the rest of your slutty body."

Once again I reached down... and brought out my flogger. I raised it high, so that the multiple fronds of leather drifted down and lay on her exposed breasts. I slowly moved it around, stroking her body. She was left in no doubt about what it was.

I even raised it to her nose... so she could smell the leather... and remember.

"Master... I don't think... I... please... Master."

I whispered again.

"You loved the kiss of my flogger last time, sexy slut. Don't try and tell me differently. I saw how your slutty body reacted... and it obviously remembers, going by how erect your big, fat, nipples are." I made sure the leather lengths drifted back over her nipples. They were obviously so hard already... that she couldn't deny it.

"Your whole body needs to be introduced this time," I told her, finishing with, "except for your lovely butt. That's already been warmed up. To help distract you from the stinging pain, I'll even give you some pleasure... from those balls in your cunt."

"I'm sometimes too good to you, little slut," I announced.

Just as I raised the flogger and commenced the propeller like swirling, I pressed the remote and started the balls vibrating.

I directed the propeller swishes down her arms that were raised to the door way top, giving her an almost surrender type position.

"It stings, Master. It stings."

Yes, I knew they stung: that was rather the point. Down one arm I went... over to the next and down that. Back up and repeat.

When I moved on to the side of her torso, underneath the arms where it was quite sensitive... well, that's when she started her keening and moaning. I knew to keep slowly moving the strike position. Leaving it linger only long enough to cause severe stinging... but not to cause extreme pain. It was a learned art form, giving a good, steady flogging.

I directed the flow up and down her back... and around to her cute stomach, carefully avoiding her breasts... for now.

Avoiding her butt, I made sure her whole legs received the stinging treatment. By now, I knew, almost her whole body will be roaring with the sting of the flogger, mixed with the pleasure of the balls buzzing away in her cunt. Her butt hole was clenching almost of its own volition as it too responded to the harsh treatment of her body.

Finally, after quite a few minutes... all that remained to be stimulated were her breasts and nipples.

I looked closely at her cunt... and could clearly see a line of viscous fluid that had dripped and hung down about 12 inches. This fascinated me. Her slutty cunt was on heat from the fiery burn of her stimulated body. Beautiful.

"You've done well, my slut. Now for your special reward."

I turned the flogger on her breasts... from one to the other... and repeat. Her sensitive nipples seemed to be enlarging even more, right before my eyes. The stinging on the nipples only seemed to make them harder.

Christina was now not just moaning... but screaming spasmodically... as the wave of stinging stimulation continued.

I dropped the flogger and reached out for her tenderised sensitised nipples. I pulled them out, stretching the fat buds. Then twisting... to the left... to the right... pulling again, worrying them like a dog... before letting go. Oh, if only I could see her eyes now, I wished.

With her nipples abused and highly aroused... I reached down for my final present.

I had upgraded the pegs for larger sized, metal nipple clamps. Adjustable, of course. I had them on max as I grasped the first one... and allowed the metal teeth to close on the nipple. Holy hell... the screech my slut made. When I placed the second one on the slut was totally ridged with the sensation.

I still kept the pegs of course... and I had one ready, just for her pleasure.

During all this I had been fully involved, as they say. My cock had been hard for some time by now. I gave it a couple of pulls as a reminder... and stepped beneath the body of my lovely slut.

I levelled my cock head at her cunt entrance. At the same time, I grasped her huge hood... and released the peg on to it. As I felt her take a huge breath to scream, I thrust inside her cunt, meeting up with the still vibrating balls.

I can't describe what took place. Her body exploded with all the sensation it was receiving. I managed to get my cock head inside her cunt but... I'm sad to say... the incredible heat... the wetness... the vibrating balls alongside my cock... all conspired together... and I erupted after only a very short minute.

So did Christina... with another spurt of cunt juice pouring out as she female ejaculated.

I quickly unhooked her cuffs from the frame ceiling and clasped her to my chest before she collapsed. I lifted her, ankle spreader and all... and carried her to the bed.

Those damn blue pills are worth their weight in gold, I remember thinking, as my cock was still hard even though I had just orgasmed.

I removed the ankle spreader, took off the vicious nipple clamps, pulled out the vibrating balls... the peg had somehow fallen off her clit hood... and sunk my cock back inside the most beautiful, welcoming, hottest, wettest cunt I've ever had the privilege of entering.

Surprisingly, I felt Christina's arms go around me, hugging me to her. She was chanting, "Fuck me. Fuck me, Master. I'm yours... only yours. Take me... possess me... Fuck me. I love it. I love you, Master. Fuck me."

Her words weren't really registering... just their intent... as I power fucked into her washing machine inner centre. My cock felt huge: bloated and hard... but I couldn't seem to reach that peak to orgasm again. That fucking blue pill was working too well, I thought, mildly exasperated.

I continued for a few minutes, until it was obvious to me that IT wasn't going to happen.

With a further burst of inspiration, I suddenly pulled out... flipped her body over... and pulled her gorgeous butt into the air. I could see the tip/handle of the butt plug as it marked its spot.

With my hands on her hips, I levelled my cock at her exposed cunt... and pushed in in one hard thrust and held still.

The heat from her spanked butt was astounding. I could still feel it against my body. Better positioned, I began thrusting again into heaven. I had sensations of hot oil surrounding my cock, as I repeatedly thrust in and out.

What was the matter with me? I couldn't cum. My cock was almost numb but massively erect. I wasn't satisfied. I couldn't get the stimulation it needed.

I pulled my cock out... grasped the handle of the butt plug and as steadily as I could, pulled it from her body. For a few seconds her butt hole was opened to my eye, before beginning to close. I positioned my cock at the entrance... and began pushing into the spongy, tight embrace.

There was still plenty of lubricant from the KY. Plus, my cock was covered in the secretions from that hot cunt... so I was able to push in about half of my cock on the first steady push.

That was probably the extent of what the plug had displaced, I thought. From here on, it was all virgin territory. Slowly I pulled back and, still slowly, pushed back in, going slightly further this time. I repeated this manoeuvre again and again, each time getting deeper.

I could hear, "Master... Master... Take me... Fuck me," but it seemed a long, long way away. Suddenly I could go no further. My cock was balls deep in her butt. It was so tight, it was almost strangling me.

Her cries never really penetrated my brain now. I was over cum with a sense of cave-man type conquering of a wild female. Difficult to explain, really.

I began thrusting slowly, in and out. The sheath of her butt was so tight, it was hurting my cock... but I couldn't stop. The thrusts slowly got faster and faster... until I reached my own summit... my pinnacle... and then I was roaring in my head... and pouring my male essence deep into her tight receptacle.

I began to collapse on her back... somehow remembering by instinct to roll to the side to prevent squashing her beneath me.

Time meant nothing to me as I lay there. I could hear Christina crying and sobbing next to me... and reached an arm over her back, pulling her towards me. I felt her snuggling into me and the most amazing feeling of contentment washed over.

Now I could hear. I thought she would be crying and cursing... in her own conservative, feminine way, of course... the very fact of my continued existence. But not so.

There were words along the lines of, "Master... that was amazing. So beautiful. Master, you are amazing. You fucked your slut... so hard. I loved it. I came so much for you, Master. You made me cum... you forced me... and I loved it. I love you, Master. I love you. Please love me, Master. Love your slut."

Her arms were around me, hugging her herself to my body like a koala bear. It felt wonderful. I felt protective of my gorgeous slut... my Christina. I was at peace. I universe was complete.

Well, in the aftermath of lovemaking, we all tend to get carried away a tad.

I had to use my hands to extract myself from her clench. Both our bodies were still sweaty and sticky with the fluids of love. Looking down, I could see her red and still erect nipples as they proudly stuck out. Being in the moment, I moved my head and very gently kissed their tips... before allowing one to enter my mouth. With my mouth and tongue I gently worshipped her womanly peaks. Gentle sucking and kissing them, like some suckling child.

First one, then the other. This was not about sexual arousal: it was more a type of a contented love action between two people. As if I were thanking her. The beauty of it astounded me.

I stopped: almost embarrassed at my loving action. Christina pulled me close again, her upper body lying on mine.

"Thank you, Master. Thank you," she said. "I have... never... felt so loved before. Thank you, my Master."

As she said this, I realised how vulnerable I was. Her hands were free. She could have removed her sleeping mask at any time... and seen me. The thought sent panic motions through me. I could be exposed!

Carefully, I extracted myself from our embrace. I reached down, gently grasped one wrist and raised it back over her head to my safety of the headboard hook. She didn't resist, not even a little. The second wrist soon followed... and my safety was protected.

However, this major lapse on my part concerned me greatly. I had all intentions of staying until late in the afternoon or even early evening. Now I was still panicked.

As I thought about the situation, I realised I had to get out of there. To do anything else right then with my beautiful wife... in her guise as a slut... would simply cheapen this most wonderful experience of my life. I couldn't have that.

Getting up from the bed, I announced, "Slut, you were wonderful. Without a doubt... that was the greatest experience of my life. You are my super slut... one of a kind. I think I'll keep you," I finally stated, without thinking of any possible consequences.

"How are you feeling, slut?"

There was a slight delay before I heard her reply, "Thank you, Master. I feel amazing. I hurt... and ache... all over my body... but it was just as you said. There was... pain but pleasure that... I've never felt before. My body was burning with my desire and love... for you, Master. Thank you. You are right... my place is... as your loving slut."

Wait, I thought... that was a bit too far. Perhaps I had over done things a little. Mmm I'll have to work on that, for the future, I decided.

"You may relax now, slut. I have other places to be... so you lay there while I pack up my toys," I told her. "You did very well today, my sexy slut... and I'm proud of you. If you continue to be a good little slut, there are many other things and ways I can allow you to be pleasured. After all," I hinted at future possibilities for her fertile imagination to work on over the coming weeks, "you did get aroused at the thought of other men... multiple men... seeing you naked and acting like a bitch on heat. Perhaps we might explore those possibilities," I teased.

She didn't respond to that. I carried on packing my things, finally getting dressed. I removed the hooks from the bedroom door way but decided to leave the ones in the bedhead.

"I'll be in touch, slut. Probably by email first... possibly to arrange the next skype call. Now, I'm going to trust you, lovely slut. I'll unclip one of your wrist cuffs from the hook... but I want you to lay there for 5 minutes before you move to release yourself. Can you do that for me, slut?"

"Yes, Master," she stated... and even I picked up her unhappy voice. "Please don't give up on me. I need to see you again... like today," she hesitatingly admitted. "I love you, Master."

What could I say to that? Nothing really.

"Just don't disappoint me, slut... and we'll meet again... someday."

I unhooked one wrist, leaving her spread-eagled on the bed as I quickly exited the bedroom. My escape from the house went smoothly and it wasn't long before I found myself back in my car and driving to a nearby mall. Sitting in the dark, watching some movie, seemed a good idea to while away the hours until I could legitimately return home. I had a lot of thinking to do before then.

...