Bigrig Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coming up onto his knees, the man reached to the night table next to them. His fingers dove into the jar that was there. The then began to spread the clear gel on his thick hardened member.

All the while they stared into the other's eyes. They both knew this had been long in coming. Jonathan lightly placed his hand over the man's that slowly glided up and down his shaft. He then grabbed a handful of tissues from the box that accompanied the jar. Wiping it clean, he tossed them into the receptacle, planting his hands on both sides of Jonathan's shoulders.

It was the youth that guided him into his body. He slowly eased him in arching toward his body, as he did. His arms then enclosed around Bruce, pulling him to his body fully. As he came down, his lips met with the youth's once more.

Slowly the man began to move. The feel of the youth surrounding him was so very warm and constricting. He moaned softly, it actually escaped him unintentionally. But that didn't matter in the least. He was where he had wanted to be from the time he had picked up this stray youth on the shoulder of the interstate.

It surprised him that Jonathan was so tight really; knowing Tony had given him such a workout. But he didn't appear to have done any damage at all. His concern that he might be sore or might cause him discomfort was quickly melted away.

Their lovemaking was slow, patient, taking the time needed to arouse the desires of the other. Even while he kissed the youth, his hands roamed his body hungrily. Their greedy fingers lightly brushing over his warm skin.

And Jonathan whined, giving a short sound of delight as they sent many waves of thrilling pleasure through him time after time. Stopping over a nipple, their purpose more than distinguished as they began their gentle torture of his senses.

"Bruce..." the youth whispered, not wanting to wake the other two. He had quickly pulled back from the kiss looking up into his face. Shuddering again, he quickly forgot what he had needed to say, as another flood of sensation poured over him.

It seemed their eyes and expectations were locked in time, which seemed to stand still for them at the moment. Each could see the depth of emotion absorbed in the other's gaze.

Bruce clutched the youth to him, leaning down. His lips brushed his ear as he spoke on his breath, "I love you, Jonathan. And I have waited for this for so long. Just let me love you now. It's all I've ever wanted to do..."

Jonathan nodded silently, understanding his plea. His arms tightened around him pushing onto him at the pace he had set. The movement was inert, smooth, confounding the gentle torture of his hands and fingers. So light...So gentle he was being. It was so much so that Jonathan thought he would cry.

No one had every touched him this way, except Peter and Greg. But Peter had never made a pass at him. His touches came from the gentle ministering to his wounds and caring for him. And now, even Greg's gentle lovemaking seemed to fade from remembrance, as Bruce showed him a side of him, he had never known.

He glided over his body slowly. Moving into him at an almost nonexistent pace. And when he had met his body, he retreated again, almost completely pulling out of him. Once more, he would move in, filling him with his powerfully hard length. A long sigh would seem to accompany it, as he breathed into the youth's ear. And before long, it became a progressively strong message of the man's love and care for him.

Jonathan's legs having been long wrapped around him, he pulled his body onto him each time the man began to fill him. His hand gripped him so close; it would seem he would crush him. But he was yet not strong enough for something like that.

And Bruce was enjoying his unspoken expressions. To him, he was saying all he had meant to say, long ago. It was being revealed to him, the emotions of his beating heart, which he could almost hear; his ear being pressed close to the artery of his throat.

Or was that his heart, he was hearing pounding in his ears. How could he really know for certain, anyway? And did it really matter? Should he even be concern? Only that he knew they had desired this for so long.

He began to sense the urgency in Jonathan's receptive body. Gradually, he began to push faster, filling him at a slow build of the pace. He heard the youth's breathing begin to accelerate. A gentle smile played on his lips that the youth never saw.

"More, Bruce...Please..." Jonathan whined softly, his body quickly mounting in need and desire.

Again, the man changed the rate of his delivery. A more moderate pace was now applied. It seemed almost right away, that Jonathan sucked in air. That was when the man came up on his elbows to stare down into his face.

"Am I hurting you?" the man almost gave voice to his words. The sound of it was urgent, as if it would tear his heart out to know that he had.

"No..." Jonathan shook his head as he answered. "...It just feels so good." he confessed.

Bruce began again, right where he had left off. His gaze searched the youth's face for any sign of discomfort. But he saw none, as he plunged deep within him; at a more elevated slow pace. As he met his body, he pressed firmly there. His intent was plain to see.

As Jonathan met him, he followed through with this action. His body began to arch more, each time it was delivered. Tightly, he clung to the man's arms the more his body rose. Little whines and moans became more frequent.

"More?" Bruce seemed to toy with him now.

Jonathan's eyes abruptly came open, settling on the mischievous stare that was given back. He quickly nodded. "Yes...Please..." his tone was urgent, breathless it seemed.

With a light chuckle the man changed their stride once more. He watched as Jonathan's mouth suddenly came open. The youth gasped. He arched, becoming suddenly rigid. His body jerked. The thick length of him began to pulse between them. His shouts were suddenly encumbered, as Bruce dove for his mouth muffling his cries of ecstasy.

It was more than he could stand. The feel of Jonathan's spasms deep inside, his strong, urgent, audible moans that he had been reduced to now, the feel of him in full release, was just more than he could bear.

He suddenly thrust strongly into the youth's body. It wasn't a violent move that he made. This was an urgency to fulfill his, own need. He succumbed to the moment rapidly. His sounds mingling with those of Jonathan's, a duet of rapture filled the room settling around them.

As they began to calm, their bodies now spent. Bruce moved down beginning to clean the mess the youth had made. His tongue seemed a greedy member that took in every last drop. He lifted Jonathan completely into his mouth letting himself taste of him for the very first time.

When he was clean and just before loosing that placid feel, Bruce maneuvered over him, coming to rest atop him. He filled his mouth again, with his urgent torrid kiss. Jonathan moaned at the feel of his ardency.

But the man drew back, gazing long into his face. "You need your rest, Jonathan. Tomorrow will be a long day for you."

With a gentle nod, the youth yielded to his wishes. But he slept soundly in his arms that night.