Bigrig Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonathan let his head drop back again. He whined shortly with one of his exhales that he had held in for a second or two.

"More, Jonathan?"

"Yes..." The youth groaned low.

He squeezed minutely harder. "More?"

"Please..." He whined again.

Tony let it go, but leaned toward the nipple catching it between his lips. Allowing his tongue to travel around it, he moistened it then drew back a bit to lightly blow on it. Watching, it suddenly hardened more, seeming to become solidly rigid.

Right away, he clamped down on it with his teeth. In the same instant, his hands grasped both sides the fingers biting into his flesh strongly. He jerked the youth toward him so he could relax to do this. But at the same time, it stretched the youth's body allowing for more sensation.

Looking up he saw and heard Jonathan gasp. He choked back a yelp that would have awakened Bruce. Audibly, he respired, his chest lifting toward Tony suddenly, and then falling a second or two after. And with each exhale came a perceptible short whine.

Jonathan fought to remain quiet as Tony slowly applied even more pressure to his nipple. The mounting pain he had long begun to feel greatly added to his rising demise. If the man didn't stop soon, he would be spilling his guts all over them in orgasmic release.

"Tony, you're gonna make me come..." He wheezed suddenly, knowing the man wasn't ready for that just yet.

"Hmm." The man gave a hard tug on the nipple before he released it completely.

Jonathan gasped again. His member twitched suddenly and he grunted as he forced it to hold back. "Don't touch me." He strained to say instantly.

Tony released him completely, folding his arms across his chest. Jonathan didn't move for a long moment as his aching need began to slowly subside. He was throbbing so terribly he was almost tempted to just be done with it. That would feel so good to him. But it would also end Tony's little adventure with him.

And the man watched as Jonathan came short of panting while he strained to control his body. A smile lifted the corners of his lips. He was so enjoying this. It was just about to drive him insane as he observed the effect he had had on him.

But he also was controlling himself. He didn't want Jonathan to know just how much this was arousing him at the moment. Though, he knew the youth could feel it, he suspected the distractions he had been delivering were keeping him from realizing the fact.

Slowly Jonathan began to relax. Tony looked down to see he was starting to calm and was just about ready to begin again. He still waited until the still hard flesh of him had only just begun to grow slightly flaccid, then he placed his hand on his thighs just above his knees.

"Very good, Jonathan. I like the fact that you want to make this little experience a most exciting one for me. But of course, I also know that you are just as aroused by it as I am, if not more." His hands slowly traveled toward his body over the top of the thighs. When they reached their goal, they moved to the outside gliding back toward the knees.

His touch was patient. Transcendently slow. The hand and fingers barely touching him. It sent shivers through Jonathan at every turn.

The man leaned forward planting kisses here and there over his chest. His lips lightly brushed a nipple only to trap it between them again. But this time he slowly teased it with so much gentleness. The tip of the tongue sneaked out lightly grazing the apex for a moment. And his breath heightened the stimulation as it was warm but cooled quickly.

"I want you, Jonathan." the man whispered finally while the hands started a new trek up the inner thighs now. "I want to bury my cock in you so deep you almost choke on it." He described to the youth with so much expression. "You'd like me to fuck you, wouldn't you?" The emphasis he was using was almost forceful.

"Yes, Tony..." Jonathan was breathing erratically again at his verbal taunting.

"Hmm. Yes, you would like that. I could push into you so slowly. Pull out and ram into you suddenly. I'll torture you like that, until you can't stand it anymore. Then I'll stop and make you wait until I'm ready for you to come. And I'll just start all over again." He chuckled.

Jonathan's was riddled with stimulation now. The combination of his light kisses, his hands moving torturously slow over the tender flesh of his inner thighs, and the meaning of his descriptions was forcing him to a higher plane of erotic sensation.

"Or maybe I'll just fuck you hard and fast, like the other night." Tony was saying, now.

Jonathan whined as those memories came flooding into his mind suddenly. That night was so highly arousing to him he had loved every minute of it. And Tony had been all he had hoped he would be. Forceful. Menacing. Coarse. Deliberate. Yet, he was aware of himself and his strength, not hurting him so that he injured him at all.

"You love it didn'tchya?" the man chuckled at his response.

"Oh yes, Tony." Jonathan moaned.

The hands finally reached his body. He sucked air as a hand traveled up his lower abdomen, while the other grasped his maleness. The tug he gave caused him to tense, arching hard toward the man.

"No, no, Jonathan. Don't you dare..." The man warned.

Jonathan's head came up. He grunted again as his chin met his chest. Tony released him suddenly, folding his arms over his chest once more.

"You are so highly aroused, Jonathan. Maybe I should wait until you grow completely limp this time." Tony proposed.

"Maybe so..." the youth strained to say. He breathed, concentrating on holding back for the man.

"Do you know where the jar of Vaseline is?" Tony asked.

"Sure..." The youth answered, his voice still labored.

"When I let you go, why don't you get it for me." The man requested but didn't move at the moment. He knew if he did, Jonathan would lose his battle of the moment with his body.

"Okay..." And Jonathan knew that this would divert his attention to something else. It would be helpful in causing him to calm even more.

Finally, Tony unlocked only one of his hands from its cuff. Jonathan moved right away disappearing into the back. Quickly, he returned with the large jar. He handed it to Tony then waited for his next command.

"Let me undress first. I want to feel all of you." The man turned in the seat. The younger man sat on the passenger seat watching as Tony disrobed before him. He then followed him with his eyes as he sat again in the driver's seat.

"Come on..." Tony reached a lazy hand to him, guiding him the way he wanted him. And now, Jonathan stood facing the windshield.

The man's hand slowly moved up his spine. Grasping his neck he leaned him over the wheel. Gently. The hair that hung down Jonathan's back he moved over a shoulder to get a clear view of his body. Reaching, he enclosed his wrist in the cuff that locked him to the wheel once more.

Jonathan rested completely on the wheel. Waiting. Anticipating Tony's next move. His legs spread; he offered the man a perfect view of him, which he knew Tony was eying at the moment.

And he was. The man's hands finally came up cupping the backs of his thighs. They moved upward slowly while his eyes remained on their goal. The hands met with his cheeks, gently spreading them open. With a thumb he teased his opening in light circular motions.

Jonathan's head came up and he gasped at his first touch of his thighs. He began to tremble right away as they moved up the backs finding their goal. The teasing of it made him moan to the man so softly. He rested his head back on an arm waiting again. Slowly he pushed back against his touch receiving the intrusion willingly.

His breathing elevated instantly. Feeling Tony oblige him by pushing the thumb deeper into him, he moaned his approval again.

"More, Tony..." He breathed to the man.

The thumb came out and a finger slipped in, now. Slowly it invaded him until it could go no further. But the man then pushed more until the bud almost surrounded his last knuckle. He turned it then, forcing it to stretch him suddenly.

Jonathan gasped, bolting upward abruptly. A coarse hand, now met his back coercing him back to the wheel easily. The young man began to slowly move against the finger now, becoming quiet with what Tony was doing.

He allowed him this for a moment, then pulled the finger back thrusting it forward strongly. Jonathan almost yelped again. But quelled it before it slipped out.

"More, Tony..." His delivery was low, but strong and labored.

"Boy, you'd better not..." The man warned. "...If I need to stop, you'd better tell me."

"No please, Tony. Don't stop now." The youth groaned back to him, straining to keep his voice down.

"You come, and I swear I'll spank that ass so hard." The man warned.

"I won't, I swear, I won't." Jonathan proposed.

Tony drew the finger back adding a second one. He shoved it in after getting them past the folds of his opening. It brought a chuckle to watch Jonathan fight to keep quiet and yet enjoy the pleasures he was affording him. His responses were far more than he had imagined them to be.

He watched Jonathan's hips ride back onto his fingers so deliberately. Willfully. Wanting to be filled with more than just his fingers, he knew this. And it was his intention to make that so profound for him at the moment. He wanted him to desire it. Needed it. Wanted it more than anything. Craving it. Almost tasting it.

And the sight of his fingers disappearing into him, reappearing again, made him want to drive his manhood so deep into the young man. He was beginning to hunger for it. Wanting to feel him surrounding him in the warmth and darkness of his body. Thrusting into him powerfully, only to stop then ease out so very slowly.

A chuckle escaped him as he tormented his own mind with such thoughts and mental pictures. He drew the fingers back ramming them into the youth again watching him bolt. This time he saw Jonathan biting his lower lip to keep quiet.

"Come on, Tony. More..." The youth demanded now.

Tony pulled them back slowly, shoving them in again. This time Jonathan was ready and pushed back hard onto them. Tony exhaled suddenly. This was exciting him more than he expected. Removing the fingers he reached for the jar. After a moment, he reached up to the paper towels that hung overhead from above.

Then he stood putting a knee on the seat. "You need to let me put my foot where yours is." He informed the young man.

Jonathan moved almost closing his legs then. Tony straddled the seat aiming his flesh where he wanted it. Slowly he pushed in. "Open your legs as far as you can." He instructed.

Jonathan spread them, meeting the door with one foot and the console that met the floor with the other.

Once his thick bulbous head was past the folds of his opening, he reached grasping the top of wheel feeling the chain of the cuffs beneath them. He then pushed into him as far as he could. Coming down over Jonathan, he rested there for a moment.

"You just wait, Jonathan..." He seemed almost breathless to the youth. "...I'm gonna make you squirm." He chuckled then. "...You'll beg me to let you come."

With that, he pulled back so slowly. Jonathan anticipated that he would ram him once he was almost completely backed out of him. But he didn't, to his surprise. Instead, he moved back in with the same rhythm as he had evacuated.

Again, Tony drew back torturously slow. With the identical pace, he reentered him again. Another inert reversal and Jonathan was beginning to breathe heavily.

"Yes, Jonathan. Tormenting ain't it?" He laughed lightly.

"Please, Tony..." He begged.

"Oh, no..." The man stopped the movements of his hips by grasping them firmly. "...You just lie there and let me do what I want, damn it." The man growled.

Now the youth could see the need for the handcuffs. He wanted so much to be free of the wheel, turn and fuck himself on the man's flesh. It was such a strong emotion that he felt. Call it a need or craving, if you desire. He felt that. One that was adding to his excitement, arousal and the pleasure that was so torturous for him now.

Tony continued his slow ministrations for a few more passes. He gripped the wheel again painstakingly slowing down even more.

"God, Tony..." Jonathan would have never known such a thing would provoke him so. "Please, fuck me." He begged now.

Tony chuckled leaning his cheek on the side of the young man's head. "You mean like this?" He shoved into him suddenly, strongly keeping his body pinned to the wheel at the same time.

"Oh god, Tony..." He wheezed suddenly attempting to come up off the wheel, but found himself trapped there.

And Tony loved the feel of his sudden bolt. It was almost a struggle between them that he held at bay. That was even more stimulating to the man. The feel of his fight however different it was.

The man backed out slowly again. "Yer lovin' this. I can tell." The man teased.

"I think yer lovin' it more." Jonathan's breath was obviously labored now.

"Yes, more than you know." He admitted but didn't tell him why. He rammed into him again. Powerfully strong.

"God, Tony..." Jonathan pushed back onto him again as the man withdrew like so many times before. "...I can't..." He attempted to get more, but it just wasn't the same. "...Please, Tony...fuck me, damn it." He said the last stronger than he had meant to.

"Shhh..." the man scolded instantly. "...Please don't wake up Bruce just yet. I want more from this with you. Just a little longer, kid."

Jonathan nodded, resting his head on his arm again. He couldn't help but feel so important to Tony suddenly. That this was something special to the man between them was a bit much for him emotionally.

They felt the truck buck slightly, as Bruce probably turned over. Each of them held their breath hoping he wasn't getting up. After a long moment they resumed their excursion.

As they did, Bruce lay in the back listening. He smiled as Jonathan gasped suddenly expressing to Tony that he wanted more. And his friend only chuckled, telling Jonathan to just wait, damn it. He almost wanted to laugh about it. And his curiosity was getting the better of him.

Slowly he moved out of bed going to the portable toilet. Relieving himself he put the lid down parking on it. With a finger, he opened the curtain enough to see that Tony had Jonathan bent over the wheel.Now why hadn't I thought of that? He almost laughed. But as he looked closer, he realized that Jonathan was cuffed to his steering wheel.

Hmm. He thought to himself.Now that looks like a tease if I ever saw one. I wonder if he'd let me borrow those? God, I hope he didn't forget his keys.

Tony pulled back again. Slowly. His tenacity at the pace he had set for the moment was making Jonathan squirm beneath him. And the man was enjoying it to the fullest. Just the feel of his body moving around, heightened his stimulation so that he had to stop for a moment.

"Be still, kid." He breathed huskily into his ear.

"What, the pressure getting' to ya?" The youth jested.

"Watch it kid. Yer in a bad spot to be antagonizing me." The man warned.

"Oh, yeah. I am ain't I." The young man was sarcastic. "You know whatever you dish out, I can take it."

"Yeah, but I can make it very uncomfortable for ya, too."

"Ooh, threats..." The youth giggled softly. He rested his head on the wheel once more.

After a few minutes, Tony began again. He tormented Jonathan with his slow entry and withdrawal. Shoving into him unexpectedly, he made Jonathan begin to squirm again.

"Fuck me, Tony..." The youth growled at him finally.

"Yes, fuck 'im, Tony." Bruce whispered so very softly from behind the curtain as he watched. His free hand had his member in its grasp stroking the hardened length of it. And the idea struck him that when Tony was finished that he could be next. He had always wondered if it could be done that way. Now he knew. And he wanted to go at it with the kid.

He watched as Tony's strong length began a smooth even stride. Thrust after thrust he watched it appear, then bury itself deep into Jonathan. Wave after wave of sensation came over him here and there. He loved to watch Tony work. He was an artful lover to say the least.

But to watch him with Jonathan was even more arousing to him. The young man was such a good sport even though he might want more than what was being given at the moment. Tony was obviously controlling his desire to ram him hard and fast. He was trembling from it. And Bruce knew it right away. He just knew Tony all too well, to be honest.

"More, Tony..." The young man groaned.

Tony obliged thrusting a little harder now. He pushed into him groaning here and there as the pressure mounted in him. And Jonathan pushed back onto him, meeting his strides with his own. They pulled and pushed on the steering wheel until Bruce thought they might break the telescope mechanism. But they didn't thankfully.

Jonathan was beginning to come up a bit off the wheel. He shoved his body back against Tony meeting him with a slap each time. His panting had long begun and Bruce knew he was about to explode soon. Especially when Tony grasped his length in his hand beginning to stroke him.

"Tony..." The young man whined. "...More..." He pleaded yet again.

Suddenly, with his free hand, Tony shoved Jonathan down against the wheel. He plunged into him with a strength that caused the youth to almost squeal.

"Yes, Tony!" Jonathan cried out then.

"There it is..." Tony called back as the first of Jonathan's spasms began. "Yes, baby. Give it to me." He leaned over him spewing into him as soon as it started.

Bruce was beside himself then. The two of them together was just more than he had known it would be. And watching them in the throes of such pleasure overcame him just as quickly. He suddenly released himself still wanting to have Jonathan at the wheel. Strongly he struggled to maintain as he continued to watch the two of them coming together. And Jonathan was squirting all over his floor. But that could be cleaned up, he told himself.

And finally they were calming. Tony rested atop Jonathan for a moment before he pulled out moving away from the wheel. He picked up his pants, pulling out the keys. Bruce stood, stepping out from behind the curtain.

"Don't let 'im go, just yet." The man grinned wryly. "I think I'd like a go at 'im." He removed his boxer briefs straddling his seat. Leaning over Jonathan's naked body, he came close to his ear. "You look so luscious in this position, cuffed to my wheel. Are you game for a little more? Or are you too tired to go on?"

"Oh no..." Jonathan giggled. "...Stick it to me."

Bruce laughed. "Lascivious little man, ain'tchya?"

"You bet, man." Jonathan tried to look up at him, only to find he was trapped there again.

Bruce eased into him slowly, so hard and throbbing, he didn't think he would last too long. He sighed as he slipped in so easily. And the warmth of him was deliciously tempting, to say the least. He felt Jonathan contract around him to give him more sensation.

"Oh yes, Jonathan..." The man groaned aloud. "That feels very good." He commented emphatically on his breath. His lips grazed his ear as he spoke.

"You gonna play with me too? Or you gonna get right down to business?" Jonathan teased.

"Oh, I don't know. I may do a little of both." The man quipped with a smile.

"You gonna fuck me, fuck me. Don't play with it. I don't know if I can handle anymore o' that."

"Oh, now ain't you being a little bold now? Especially, when you can't do a damn thing about it if I do." The man retorted playfully. He laughed a little then. It was a very wicked laugh that told Jonathan he should have just kept his mouth shut.

Slowly he pulled back as he had seen Tony do. His friend laughed about it.