Bijou & Mackenzie Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThomX
ThomX
254 Followers

Mackenzie couldn't help but chuckle slightly at what her sister had just told her, especially considering that she had just got through practically raping her, her very own sister. But, nevertheless, Mackenzie laid down on her back like Bijou wanted her to do as she held the dildo with both hands and pointed it up in the air as if it were her actual penis. Bijou got into bed with Mackenzie and mounted the plastic prong. Mackenzie held it in place while Bijou sat down on top of it, the dildo sliding all the way inside her pussy with ease. Bijou closed her eyes and moaned as she felt the hard plastic enter her; again, as if it were a man's penis. While Mackenzie laid there almost perfectly still, Bijou fucked the dildo as she straddled her big sister. She started grunting and groaning in much the same manner as before as she was fucking herself with the strap-on. Mackenzie held the dildo at its base--again, using both hands--as Bijou fucked it so hard Mackenzie thought the dildo was going to break off inside of her! But, apparently, the plastic sex toy was sturdy enough to handle even Bijou's brutal assault. Mackenzie looked down and could see Bijou's come start to leak out of her pussy and down the dildo's thick shaft and over her own hands, staining the black leather harness she was wearing. Bijou thrust her pussy up and down on the fake cock she once wore some more until she reached behind her with one hand and took it out of her. She then began to insert the tip into her anus, growling, "I need this, sis. I need this in my ass!"

Bijou had gotten the dildo halfway inside her ass when she started thrusting her pelvis back and forth on it. Mackenzie couldn't see from where she was laying, but she knew the dildo was going in and out of her sister's ass with no trouble. However, she decided to give it a little help as she started thrusting her own pelvis so the dildo would go in and out of Bijou's ass that much more. In a sense, she was paying Bijou back for the brutal ass-raping she had forced her to endure earlier; but, in another, more truer sense, she really wanted to give her younger sister as much pleasure as she possibly could, which seemed to be the case here as Bijou fucked her ass on the dildo until she came screaming. Mackenzie could feel Bijou's spunk drenching her legs as she shot wave after hot, sticky wave of her girlie splooge out of her pussy. Bijou took the dildo out of her ass then she bent down and licked all of her own come from off her sister's legs. When she was finished, she helped Mackenzie take off the strap-on and they both threw it on the floor. Bijou laid down next to her sister Mackenzie as she snuggled her head against her big sister's shoulder. Mackenzie lovingly wrapped her arm around her little sister's shoulder and listened to the sound of her breathing as she fell asleep in her arms. Mackenzie soon fell asleep as well while holding her younger sister in her arms in anticipation of the next day.

Bijou Phillips went back on tour to support her album, and Mackenzie Phillips went back to work on her TV show. And, though the Phillips sisters never rekindled their incestuous relationship, they both realized that they had experienced something very special indeed.

ThomX
ThomX
254 Followers
12