Bike Ride

Story Info
He rides into a storm with his daughter.
6k words
230.7k
81
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaybee
jaybee
573 Followers

Even after twenty-odd years of marital bliss, I still find it hard to understand certain actions of my wife. I mean, first, she gets mad at me for having an affair with our daughter... then she storms at me for breaking up the affair. As if that is not enough, she complains that I am not being randy enough! And boy, did she blow her top when our daughter let it slip that we were using protection. And now, she is mad that...

I guess it all began when I sold my Jag for a 1987 model Harley-Davidson, complete with the leather gear and helmets and stuff. Then again, nothing would have happened if I had not decided to pick up Lisa, our daughter, when she decided to move back in with us. To tell you the truth, one way or the other, I don't care what really brought about the entire affair - I am glad something did, and that's all I wonder about.

You would think that a twenty-one year old girl would want the privacy of an apartment away from home, away from the prying eyes and ears of her parents, just so that she wouldn't have to worry about any fistfights if her boyfriend brought her home a couple of hours too late, and you are probably correct. However, Elizabeth, our daughter, decided that she would like nothing more than coming back to stay with her parents.

Naturally, we agreed.

On retrospect, I believe my wife Beatrice, 'Bets', was instrumental in getting her daughter agree to the change of scenery, but since it was a non-issue and a matter between mother and daughter, I never brought it up. Neither did Lisa or Beatrice, at any point. I was too overjoyed when Lisa informed us that she was coming home that I never thought of questioning the reasons behind the move.

On to the physical sketch. I am forty-ish, and the white streak that I fashionably allowed to run the length of my ponytail has invoked a lot of compliments, particularly one with the 'x' in it. I work out regularly, sweat a lot and work on my bike so often I can't get fat even if I tried (yeah, right!)

A couple of months older than I, my wife Bets is slightly plump, with the wide hips and jiggling breasts that were so characteristic of the average fifties middle-aged female. Back when we were dating, she was a knockout - 'blondie with the wristwatch around the waist,' that was how she was referred to. Then, one night, during a party, the two of us snuck off for some heavy petting, and one thing, as always, leads to another. Before I knew it, I was slipping the wedding ring on her finger.

To this day, I haven't had a single cause of regret that I did so.

Lisa. I have to admit that if I were in her age sect, I would definitely kill to be on her date-list. She had inherited her grandmother's fiery red hair, along with the charming smile and the glorious body that would have done any woman proud. High breasts, blue eyes, a slight pout and long legs, combined with her tan - you get the picture.

Even though it was a five-hundred mile trip to her apartments downstate, I decided to cover the distance with my bike rather than rent a car or use the planes. I have a morbid fear of flight; my daughter shares that fear. Other than the lean physique and the philanthropic outlook, the fear was the only thing that was similar about us.

When I arrived at the reasonably posh apartment complex, I realized what a fool I had been. Everywhere around me were little convertibles, and I could imagine their impeccably dressed owners, in their Armanis and Heusens, clattering away on their cell-phones, acting rich, too important to be seen in a leather jacket on a black motorcycle.

What the hell, I thought, I had ten times as much money as any of these worker ants would ever have, and I didn't mind being seen in a leather jacket on a black motorcycle.

Anyone who has ridden on a Harley knows that they are incredibly stable; it's almost like riding a four-wheeler, only better. Even after the four hour journey from home, I wasn't too bushed to help my daughter pack the last of her remaining stuff into the movers' truck. That done, we watched, leaning on each other like friends, as the transport pulled into the traffic at the boulevard.

We walked over to the neighborhood delicatessen for some early lunch - although it was just past eleven, both of us had skipped breakfast, me because I had been on the road, Lisa 'cause she had to submit her resignation at her office and then had been too busy packing to break off for food.

As we ate, Lisa and I chatted on merrily, covering everything from the home-front to the office-front, and we laughed heartily as she recalled some of the corniest pickup lines that she had been treated to. Nothing was taboo between father and daughter.

We left the delicatessen at a quarter to twelve, the forty-five minutes having passed unnoticed until the waitress had asked us pointedly, "Is there anything else?"

I had replied, "Just the check."

She snorted. "You paid that ten minutes ago."

We got the message.

The jingling of the motorcycle keys as we walked hand-in-hand, down the block, reminded me that Lisa was hardly dressed for a bike ride. She hadn't changed after coming back from her office, and was still in that business suit that showed a lot of stocking-clad leg.

"Is that what you are going to wear?"

Lisa gave me an embarrassed smile. "I don't have anything else - when you told me that you came here on the HD, I just dumped everything into the truck. I don't have anything else. Unless you are willing to buy me an outfit..."

"Oh, no, Lisa dear. I did not travel five hundred miles just to be sidetracked to a shopping mall by my sweet-talking daughter. Besides, the only problem with what you are wearing is that it is too... chic. But then again, I am sure the winds at a hundred miles would give you that ruffled, untidy look. What do you say?"

"Ruffled look, eh? Let me see what I can do about that." At this hour of the day, there was hardly anyone is sight as we walked towards the underground parking lot of her apartment. Lisa paused at the corner, the entrance just on the other side, and took off her coat. Then she reached behind her back and unbraided her hair, cascading it over her back. She ran a hand through the reddish flames a couple of times, until she had felt they were unkempt enough.

The next move shocked me, because in all these years as her father, I had never ever had an opportunity to see her undress, and when you see a beautiful woman unbuttoning her shirt on a street that is all but deserted, your imagination thinks things you shouldn't. So when I saw my daughter reaching for the second button on her shirt, with the neck starting to gape open, I panicked, thinking that she was going to strip right there.

"What are you doing?" I spluttered, reaching out to stop her.

Lisa laughed on seeing the consternation on my face. It took her one fraction of a second to realize what had been coursing through her father's mind, and her amused eyes mocked me. She brushed my hand away and undid a third button, never once taking those baby blues off me, and only then did she move her hands away from the parting of her shirt.

"God, Daddy! What did you think I was going to do, strip naked?"

Now it was my turn to flash her an embarrassed smile. "I guess I overreacted."

She nodded, the grin still on her face. "And how!" Then she surprised me by giving me a sloppy wet kiss on my cheeks, something she hadn't done since her last year at grade school. Her smile softened; she held my hand. "Thank you."

I pretended to wipe her touch away, a motion so obviously false that the grin on her face grew again. "And, young lady, may I ask what that was for?"

I could see by the glow in her eyes that she meant every word of what she was saying to me. It was always in her eyes. They never deceived me. "Many things. But most of all, for showing that you care. You act cool - okay, before you object, you ARE cool - and you give in to all my silly whims, be my best buddy, never actually hurt me... and still, you know when you have to be the father. You are the best."

I am not normally a sentimental guy, but the only way tears wouldn't have come after that admission was if I was already six feet under my tombstone. My eyes grew moist, and I drew her acquiescent self towards me for a hug. It was the best compliment I had ever received, and I knew I would remember this moment for a long time ahead.

The folks in the station wagons and family sedans that we overtook without as much as a 'Howdy!' must have mistaken us for a couple, and I don't think we had any defense in that matter. Lisa was positively hyper, the liberation of the open road like a stimulant that brought out the little girl in her. She laughed her pearly laughter as we raced on, occasionally throwing her arms up towards the heavens.

I was glad to see the change in my daughter. The breakup with a steady boyfriend of three years last month had left her somewhat in low spirits, and although we never brought that up either, I knew that it was yet another reason - to get away from that two-timing sonofabitch who wanted to set her up with his boss so that he could have a raise - that made her want to move away.

Today's youth have little or no stamina - that's what every penultimate generation has to say about its successor. I give in to the cliche, the bandwagon; even as I still felt energetic enough to take in a strip show, Lisa started to tone down her enthusiasm. Soon, the imminent was addressed.

"Dad," she screamed over the roar of the engine - I had deliberately removed the muffler so that I could enjoy the sound in peace.

"What?" I could see in the rearview mirror that she was rubbing her eyes.

"I'm feeling sleepy."

Now that's one thing an ordinary motorcycle is not built for. A sleeping passenger. I made a mental note to install a backrest and a seatbelt once we got back home. Still, for the moment, an alternative would have to be sought.

"Want me to pull into a motel?" I shouted back.

"No," came the immediate reply, "There is no need for that." Silence as both of us tried to think of something. Lisa's voice broke into the steady sound of the engine. "Can you ride with me in front of you?"

"Backwards?" I asked stupidly.

"Forwards, silly! Can you accommodate me on the tank? It is padded, isn't it?"

I thought it over. At face, it didn't seem like such a good idea - a person in your view of the road is not exactly conducive to safe driving, but even as I thought about it, variations fell into place.

She wouldn't be an obstacle to my field of vision, not if she supported her head on my shoulder as she slept. It would be tricky, but if she could lock her legs, the risk would be less; then she wouldn't fall off. Besides, with my hands always on the handlebar, she wouldn't hit the fleeting road below. I outlined my idea to my daughter, and she responded by drawing closer and locking her arms around my waist.

Then she leaned over and kissed me lightly, almost teasingly, on my earlobe. "Thanks, Daddy," I heard her say, "I knew you would find a way."

I cast a sidelong glance at her, just so that she could make out from the profile that I was grateful for her compliments. Lisa pushed herself backwards, sliding on the leather seat until her hands were just trailing over my body, and I took it as the cue to decelerate. I intended to pull over to let her come up front.

"Don't slow down!"

I couldn't believe my ears. Did she actually plan on... nah, she wouldn't... or would she? "What?"

"Don't slow down!" she repeated, slower, clearer. Calmer. "Let me slide out in front of you."

"You are kidding!" I hoped.

I would like to tell you that the stunt was 'done by a trained professional... please do not try this yourselves,' but the fact was that my daughter wasn't a trained professional. She had a lithe body, granted, and she had firm control, granted, but when you perform such a stunt in a moving bike, it tends to get dangerous... and that's putting it mildly. I started to protest, but Lisa silenced me by cupping a hand over my mouth.

Standing up, she looked like a model for all those wild-sports ads, with her hair flying backwards and face smiling beautifully against the onslaught of the wind. Then she cautiously came closer towards me, so close that the back of my head was pressed against her crotch, and then swung a leg over my shoulder. Even through the leather, I could sense the warmth of her skin.

She held that pose for a couple of seconds, apparently making sure that the road was still deserted, and then - for the life of me, I don't know how - she swung her other leg over me so fast that before I knew it, she had plonked down on the padded tank, right in front of me. She threw out a delighted yell of triumph. "Yahoo! We did it, didn't we?"

I smiled at her childlike exuberance; it was hard not to. "We certainly did, honey."

"Yep. And it was a good thing that I had this miniskirt on... I don't think it would have been so easy otherwise."

That drew my attention to her dress again. She had taken off the stockings back at the garage, dumping them along with her heels into the trash can, and was barefoot. What really grabbed my attention was the way the mini had slid up her thigh, emphasizing the creamy length of skin. For a second, for just a second, I wondered how the skin would feel to my fingertips.

I was distracted from my observation by a peck on my lips. It was just like so many she had given me over the years, rewards for agreeing, but there was that slight difference that set it apart. Her tongue brushed against my lips, just enough to leave that aftertaste of touch, and darted back in. Before I knew it, I was staring into my daughter's eyes again.

She beamed proudly at me, then ruffled her shirt. This caused me to pay attention to the split where she had undone three of her buttons, and I caught a glimpse of her white bra, lacy or not I couldn't tell, stretching across her cleavage. It was a good thing that Lisa shifted herself, then wrapped her arms around me and lowered her head on my shoulder.

"G'night, Daddy."

I kissed the top of her beautiful head. "G'night, sweetie. Sweet dreams."

"I know I will," she quipped as she snuggled even closer to me, her legs on either side of mine, hands encircling my stomach as she held herself tightly against me.

Within minutes, she was asleep. I rode in silence, enjoying the scenery and the feel of my daughter against me, making me want to go back all those years when I would carry her around as my 'backpack.' It's no wonder that the past is always the most beautiful - because you know you can never relive those moments again. Some may not want to, but most do.

The rain came down in a matter of minutes, not bothering to warn the people below with its usual buildup from a drizzle. Lisa woke up as the cold droplets touched bare skin, and in the couple of seconds it took for her to become fully awake, her hair was totally drenched. I could hardly see more than ten feet in front of me, and that was only if I could keep the water out of my eyes.

"Let's pull over," I suggested, my target the shelter of a gas station.

Just then, a motel's sign flashed across, and Lisa pointed it out to me. The motel was just a mile away, and I could make that distance if I went slow enough. Even then, the sleet was so thick that I would have missed the entrance had it not been for the flashing lights that said, "Vacancy." I turned into the driveway.

The man behind the counter was Mexican, smoking a cheap Cigarette, and naked from the waist up. He smiled as the two of us rushed into the dry foyer, and the reason was obvious. On the rack reserved for the rooms, there was only one key, for the one vacancy. Lisa and I had made it just in time. Even as I started to speak, the man turned off a switch that I guessed was of the 'vacancy' sign outside.

"Fifty dollars."

"Thirty."

He shook his head, then nodded at my two-wheeled transport. "Fifty."

I gave in; the man had a point. He gave me the register, and I signed us in as father and daughter, seeing no reason to disguise that fact. As he handed me the key, he smiled in that knowing manner, and whispered loud enough for my daughter to hear, "That's a rare one - don't see that too many times."

If there was another motel nearby, I could have cracked his head. In my present predicament, though, all I could do was smile gratefully - pretend to smile gratefully - and then politely say "Thanks." It was the third room from the last, he directed, and there was an awning. Not much, but it would keep my HD out of the rain.

The dryness of the dark room was a welcome change from the cold downpour outside, and in spite of my leather jacket, I could feel the water running down my back. After locking the door, I lost no time in shimmying out of my jacket. Just as I removed the waterproof material, I heard the unmistakable squish of wet clothes. Before I could stop myself, I turned around.

Oblivious to the presence of anyone else in the room, my daughter Lisa had taken off her shirt, and it made quite a pool on the uncarpeted floor. Without a moment's hesitation, Lisa then hunched her shoulders forward and took off her bra! Her breasts spilled out, two magnificent orbs the size of apples, illuminated as a silhouette against a closed window.

Unable to resist the urge, I switched on the light.

It was only then that she remembered that we were in the same room, and her hands immediately went up to cover her tits. She managed to cover the nipples, but the swell left little to imagination, and long fingers do not a suitable cover maketh. Her expression was one of embarrassment, but the coldness was starting to make her teeth chatter.

"Sorry, Dad, but it's just too cold." Suddenly nonchalant, she stopped holding her hands against her breasts, using them instead to get rid of the miniskirt and her panties. She was now facing me, as nude as the day she was born, and not raising a single finger to cover herself. I began to have a vague uneasiness of being overdressed; I took off my shirt.

I was conscious that I was staring at her. Even more disturbing was the realization that I had an erection; in fact, had been having one ever since she unbuttoned her shirt back near the garage. It had grown when she had straddled me on the bike, her crotch pressed against mine. God! It had been there all the time. I continued staring at the naked figure of my daughter. In silence.

"The last guy who looked at me that way spent the night locked between my legs," my daughter said, thankfully breaking into my reverie. It was typical of the way she joked to break the ice, and I had never really ingrained the finer qualities of propriety into my kid. Rather than foul her for the indiscreet remark, I searched for a suitable rejoinder. It was out of my mouth before I could refine it.

"But I am sure he wouldn't have had anything to complain about, or did he?"

Lisa grinned, the awkwardness of our immodesty receding into the background. "Glad to see you haven't lost your crude side yet, Daddy."

I noticed that her eyes just glanced at my waist, and I realized that I was actually unzipping my pants. It was an unconscious action, but she was right - it was getting to be a little too cold for comfort. It was only when the leather pants had been pushed down to my ankles that I saw the tent my erection was making. It was too late for embarrassment, however. Grin and bear it. I ignored her casual appraisal of my hardon.

I half-expected my daughter to cover herself up with a towel, and it was only when she threw one at me that I understood why she hadn't. The damned motel had just a couple of wash-towels in each room, strips of cloth half the length of my thigh. I switched on another light, and the two of us dried our hair, maintaining that platonic distance between us.

jaybee
jaybee
573 Followers
12