Bike Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaybee
jaybee
574 Followers

I groaned when I saw that the dial on my wristwatch showed five to three. Having been caught in similar storms in the past, I knew that this was going to last at least a few more hours. I smiled ruefully at my daughter, keeping my eyes from straying below her neck. I didn't want to see how beautiful she looked - how physically attractive her unclothed figure was.

"Too bad we don't have any cards," I said, attempting to get drawn into a mundane conversation that would remove my mind from the temptation of looking at her.

Lisa, on the other hand, didn't seem to have any inhibitions at all at being so exposed in front of her father. She clapped the sides of her thighs, saying sarcastically, "Search my pockets."

Oops! Just like that, my resolution snapped. My eyes were drawn to the V between her legs, where a red, furry patch screamed the entrance to her femininity. The shaving had been tastefully done - there was just enough hair to give it that cute little-animal look. I could see the line of her slit clearly as well.

Unable to come up with suitable words to lighten the moment, I turned away. There was a window beside the door, and I made a big production of studying the rain outside. For a minute's length, neither of us spoke, although I was conscious that Lisa was looking at me.

Once again, she broke the silence. "You missed the last Christmas." It was not an accusation; the banal sound of a statement caught me off guard. I turned around.

Lisa walked a couple of steps closer to me. Tantalizingly close. I fixed her eyes with a level gaze, but that didn't subtract from the fact that I could sense her breasts swaying. "Excuse me?"

"I don't intend to." She came a foot closer. "You missed last Christmas." Another step. Closer to me.

I understood what she was referring to. She had invited her mother and I over to her place for the season last year, but something had cropped up, scuttling all our plans. What I didn't understand was the why, as in, 'why was she bringing this up now?' I raised an eyebrow in silent interrogation, my mouth suddenly dry as she came within arm's reach.

"You know what people hang at Christmas?"

"Smelly stockings?" I offered, the humor an attempt to disguise the fact that Mr.Poker was rising again. If she came any closer, she would bump into the little fella. I prayed she wouldn't...

She did.

At full mast, my erection was long enough to brush against her skin. Both of us jumped slightly, and I thought she would move away, perhaps even scream, but she held her ground, the tip of my cock touching the skin just above her bush. I could even imagine a couple of her red hairs tickling the pink head, and I cursed myself inwardly when the image refused to leave my head.

"Very funny," she replied, her voice sexily husky. It was the kind of a tone a woman uses to ask her man, "What have you got, boy?" as she e drops her pants. She paused, perhaps waiting for me to make one more attempt to find the answer.

In my defense, it's quite hard to think when you are a paper's breadth away from crushing your penis against your sexy daughter, especially when neither of you are all that modest. I stared her eyes, my mind a thousand miles away, unable to gather my composure. I was lost in those blues of hers, and weakly, I shook my head.

"Let me give you a clue then."

Her lips were on me, so sudden that I had no time to put up any willpower against kissing my own daughter, and her tongue found its way to mine without a semblance of a difficulty. The kiss was so loaded with passion that I gave in to the demand of the moment and kissed her back, our lips mashing, tasting each other as man and woman for the first time in our lives.

Her fingers dug into my neck as my hands cupped her buttocks, the fervent actions of two people who suddenly find themselves in love. I squeezed her cheeks, eliciting a moan through her preoccupied mouth, and my daughter responded by running her fingertips all over the back of my head. My face arched forward as she pressed against me, not wanting to break off the kiss even if the world were to end right then.

And then, like all good moments, the telephone chose that moment to intrude. What could have been a beautiful moment was shattered; we broke off. Irritated, I picked up the receiver.

"Senor," it was the Mexican, "The radio reports came in just now. The roads upstate have been closed off, a mudslide. Cops say will be closed for a couple of days -"

"Thanks," I cut in hastily, "We will stay here until everything is clear."

"Very good news, Senor. I am sure you will find your stay here comfortable. By the way, this is room number 7, no?"

"Yes, room 7. Thank you."

"Thank you, Senor. Now I will call room 8 and tell them too."

"You do that," I all but slammed the phone.

Lisa walked over to me and sat beside me, our bare thighs radiating their warmth of life to each other. She looked at me, as if worrying that I would have second thoughts. I smiled reassuringly at her and informed her that we would be stuck for a couple of days more. "Happy?" I asked her.

"Very," she replied, licking her lips.

We kissed again, not ever wanting to let go of each other, rolling over on the bed. Our hands roamed shamelessly across flesh earlier untouched, undreamt. Her hair cascaded about our faces, forming an intimate tent of beauty and love, loving and loved. Her earrings dangled, catching a few strands of the red hair within their clasp, emphasizing the delicate nature of the face I was beholding in awe.

We ended up with her on top of me, her legs, as they had been on the bike, on either side of mine, as our bodies rubbed against each other with all the finesse of nails on a blackboard; the nubs that were her nipples poked into my body, surprisingly hard and erect, getting themselves entangled in the coarse hair on my chest. I could almost feel the throb of her heartbeat through her left breast.

The loss of contact between lips was barely felt as I pushed her over me, my face now in the curve of her neck from where I proceeded to kiss my way gently down to her breasts. I nibbled on her skin, confidently leaving my bite marks on hitherto untasted parts of her body.

By the time I had reached her breasts, Lisa was starting to shudder a little bit, and her eyes had the fire that is so often seen in a woman who is close to the edge. We rolled again, ending up with me on top of her this time, and yours truly lost no time in going for a piece of her swells.

Her breasts were larger, yet much firmer than her mother's ever had been, but like her mother, the areolas were a light pink, almost fading into the skin of her breasts. I supposed the nipples would be of a similar shade when calm, but in the aroused states that they were in, the pinkness was only emphasized. There was an innocent smoothness to her nipples, almost virginal in their perfectness.

It was on this little candy that I bit into.

My daughter convulsed on the bed, undoubtedly having her first orgasm of the evening, and both of us were beyond caring as to how loudly she moaned. I ravished her, kissing and licking every part of her chest, until she begged me to stop.

It had been my intention to nibble my way down her tummy towards the fountain of her juices - so spare me, I feel too poetic about her body - at the junction of her legs, but Lisa would have none of that. With a fierceness that I found amazing in a woman who has just cum a second time, she slid underneath me until she could feel my cock at the entrance to her hole.

Our eyes met; she nodded, I agreed.

In all my life, the only woman who I had really had a satisfaction with has been my wife, but now, within the confines of my daughter's body, my life took on a whole new meaning. Our fusion was perfect, we fit so well into each other we could have been molded together. I slid in and out of her, slowly at first, but gathering momentum as she clutched my hair tighter.

The breakdown was over under five minutes, an entire spermload mixed with her vaginal sauce, and there was nothing more to do but bask together in the afterglow of the most unique lovemaking I have ever had. We had even cum together, egging each other onwards for that one extra iota of pleasure that our coupling brought us.

We lay enmeshed in each other's arms for over an hour, savoring the feel of our intimacy, feeling as whole as neither of us had before. We were here, we were together. We were in love.

We still are.

To cut the long story short, those two days that it took for the highway department to clear the road were spent in love, in perfect conjugal bliss with my daughter. It was evident that our relationship would never be the same; my primary concern was that we would be too much in love to be careful and cautious at all times, and that might lead to us getting caught. Jail was not the problem - separation from her was.

Bets did not catch on at first, what with her workload and my being home with Lisa all day, but sometime later, she began to get suspicious at how chummy my daughter and I had become - I suppose women have a special intuition when it comes to intimacy in relationships - and how I was not pestering her for sex anymore.

Things finally worked out her way when she returned home after missing her flight to another city, only to catch the two of us making love in the master bedroom. She was hurt, betrayed. She walked out without uttering a single word.

Lisa and I hurriedly dressed, but my wife had already gone out. I will never forget Lisa's crying eyes as she asked me if I would give up the relationship with her for her mother. Then, just like the darling she has always been, she made the difficult decision for me. "It was all a dream, wasn't it, Daddy? Isn't that all it is ever supposed to be?"

A part of me died at that instant.

Lisa ran to her room, seeking solace among the four familiar walls. I cried to myself in the living room when Bets called me from a cafe that we used to frequent. Our conversation was terse, but I managed to convince her that I loved her. Suffice to say, without going into the entire transcript, that she rode home with me.

Lisa came downstairs to greet her mother, but there was no mistaking her tearstained eyes. They reflected the hurt inside, of losing a love too soon, and it was not lost on my wife. When I told her that Lisa and I had broken up, once and for all, she exploded.

"Perhaps I should have just taken the next flight... then you would have been happy, she would have been happy, I would have been happy. Now none of us are... none of us ever could be." It was the truth, painfully so, and it would hurt us for years to come.

"Lisa, I want to know. Please don't lie, no matter what." She finally said, breaking into our triangle of grief. Lisa nodded. "Are you still in love with your father?"

She nodded again, less perceptibly. But she did nod.

Bets turned towards me. "And what about you?"

"Yes," I said, conscious my voice was shaking, "I love her. But I don't know if I can live without either of you."

"But do you still want her as a lover?"

"Yes. I still do."

She was silent for some more time. Then she spoke, and it was the confident Bets who spoke. "Well, in that case, I don't see why anything has to change... I don't know why, but it doesn't seem so bad now as it did when I caught you two."

My daughter gaped at her mother - I am sure my reaction wasn't too different either. Bets laughed at our surprise. "It keeps everybody happy, and I really can't complain about the past few months, especially since Lisa had moved in. Besides," she added, winking at me, "You were always a horny old goat. Maybe this way, I can keep an eye on you."

The three of us hugged each other tightly, a family that had surpassed the toughest of tests Fate had thrown. The storm had passed; the rainbow was seen.

It would be wrong of me not to mention the fact that of late, my wife has been acting more like a mother-in-law to me. Okay, so she did give birth to my 'girlfriend,' but that doesn't give her the right to demand that we put off using protection and give her her first grandchild. Not that I am complaining, but she shouldn't influence us like that.

Psst! By the way, she will be back from the latest trip in an hour's time. I think I will let Lisa deliver the good news to her mother.

jaybee
jaybee
574 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Lust in the Backseat Father and daughter play while Mom is driving.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy Wouldn't Dare She could tease her father without consequences.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories