Bike Shed Bitch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I own you now, you and that pathetic thing between your legs, don't forget it!"

*

Louise felt like she had stepped out from under a dark, dark cloud. Like a massive weight had been lifted from her shoulders. She really did not care what she had had to do to get Leona off her back, didn't care that it seemed that Mr. Binnie was now seemingly in her evil grasp, at least it was no longer her. Ever since the fight and the pictures she had lived in dread of Leona, shuddering at the mere mention of her name or sound of her voice (and usually with good reason). These past few weeks she had become a different person, and not in a good way, she had lost much of her confidence had become somewhat shallow and introverted (certainly compared to the girl she was previously) and self preservation was the number one thing for her now. But having done what Leona wanted, and for it to turn out exactly as she had wanted Louise felt sure her nightmare was finally over. Not only that she had the coming Friday to look forward to as well, suddenly she felt much better about the award and felt a little pride at being able to show herself off again, maybe she would go to a little extra effort, show the school she was really back.

It had been a good couple of days for Louise, Leona had not bothered her at school at all and she had dared to hope that her life might be returning to what it was. Still just in case she kept wearing the short skirt and no knickers, but it hadn't been necessary so far that week. Then on the Tuesday night she got the call, her mum called to her that it was her friend Leona on the phone and she took the call in her bedroom with her heart beating real hard, could this be the end of her nightmare? It certainly appeared so as Leona was in no way her normal, threatening self, indeed she seemed quite thankful for Louise's efforts and stated that if she came over on Friday after school she would indeed, return the incriminating photos.

"But I won't be too late, I mean, I've got something on that night?" enquired Louise.

""Oh that's fine, I know you've got your award at night, I'll make sure you get to that on time."

Which convinced Louise (though maybe she just wanted to believe that everything was going to be alright) but if she had seen the sneering smile on Leona's face as she said those words into the telephone she would not have been nearly so happy.

*

They hardly saw each other that week, which suited both down to the ground. Louise was busy gaining back much of her credibility back at school and Leona was giving Mr. Binnie plenty of instruction to keep him busy. On her way home Friday, Louise went to the trailer park which Leona lived and immediately tensed up, this wasn't the kind of neighbourhood you wanted to be hanging about in. She felt as if she was being watched from every trailer, that someone was liable to jump out on her at any moment and it was actually a relief when she arrived at Leona's mum's door (which she would never have believed). And Leona herself, was all sweetness and light. Glad to see her, again thanking her for her efforts on Louise and inviting her into her room for a drink to celebrate the end of their feud and to hand back the pictures. Louise was quite taken aback at such a response, surely she must have wanted the teacher really bad to seemingly have forgotten about the vendetta against her so easily. And that was her fault, her trusting of Leona was against all she knew of the girl but maybe she was so desperate for the nightmare to be over she latched onto it against what she should have known.

Still, the pictures of her in those compromising positions (naked and with that thick black dildo in various orifices) were handed over by her blackmailer easily enough and Louise took a seat on the rickety sofa across from Leona and took a drink of that syrupy sweet home brew she was offered (Leona's mothers speciality she was told). It didn't hit her immediately but slowly everything seemed to become blurry to Louise, then when she moved her head it as like she underwater and it felt heavy to move and her view somewhat distorted. Leona's voice, too, seemed to be coming from elsewhere, not the girl sitting smiling at her across the coffee table. She tried to refuse a second drink but in the end couldn't muster the strength of will and slurred as she accepted. From there on, pretty much for the rest of the evening and night she was out of control of what she did. Whatever Leona suggested she was more than happy to agree to, she had never been drunk before but this must have been what it felt like.

*

For Leona this was perfect. She sat sipping from her undoctored glass and laughed along with the thoroughly inebriated and uncoordinated Louise. She was just a simple fly in her trap. The dumb bitch had obviously thought that was going to be that, she wondered why.

"Oh yeah, because I told her it would be" she mused aloud, "Well guess what bitch, I lied!"

She left the photos where they were, there were already plenty of copies in place for this evenings ceremony. But first she had to get Louise prepared for it and they had to visit a few places, all acquaintances of Leona's in the trailer park.

First up was just a few trailer down and across from Leona's, to Teddy the Tattoo Artist. Of course the great thing about guys here on the site was they didn't ask any questions and would do work, pretty crappy work, for almost anything. Leona's had seen Teddy's work first hand, it was shitty and tacky and she guessed similar to prisoners homemade ones, but that was just perfect for her idea and she was pretty sure he'd do it for head. Not from her of course, she had a seemingly drunk friend who would no doubt be more than happy to oblige him.

The trailer they entered was a smoky den that the two girls had to peer through to see the guy leaning back in his easy chair watching TV at the far end. At the entrance of these two hot girls he certainly perked up, he recognised Leona but the other girl, boy was she hot. And then Leona explained what they wanted done, Louise giggling and stumbling behind her. At first it seemed for sure he wouldn't do it, it wasn't right, wasn't moral, ethical, it was just plain, damned wrong. But a twenty dollar note from Louise's purse and the promise of a blow job from the sexy blonde seemed to alter his mind real quick.

"An' you're sure she isn't gonna come storming back here in the morning when she sobers up Leona? Because if she does I'll have you're ass little lady!"

Leona smiled back at him and just pointed at Louise.

"Look at her, you think she's going to remember anything? No. Now why don't you just stay there and I'll get her to tend to you first, I'm sure after she's done taking your cock in her mouth you'll feel much better about things. Then of course there's the piercings she's going to want, I'm sure she'll pay in kind for them too..."

*

They were two fucking hours in there, although Leona did gain quite a bit of amusement in watching the tattoo constructed, it was nice and big and clear. And so what if you were meant to keep it covered, Leona wouldn't have to worry about it after tonight, would she? The piercing had threatened to bring Louise around somewhat but a swift nip of Jack Daniels soon sorted that and Tony was able to finish his work at his leisure (there really was something to be said for piercing a girl's labia while in the sixty nine position). But they had taken longer than Leona had hoped and she had to rush Louise back to her trailer and deliver the haircut she had planned all week. Ah there it was, the electric shaver she had borrowed off her ex- Cal last year and never returned. Her eyes blazed as she sat Louise down in the hard chair at the dinner table and flicked the switch on the shaver, feeling it fire up and buzz in her hand. Oh was she going to enjoy this.

*

The school hall. Seven thirty on a hot Friday evening. Pretty much everybody was there. Various awards, some serious academic ones some not so serious had been given out. Eric White had just picked up the biggest hunk of the year award. Sure it was a bit of fun but it was nice to do things like this sometimes, nice to relax before the final exams that would decide all these peoples futures. A good way to let off the pressure of the academic year.

Louise and Leona had arrived late. And through the back entrance of the hall and hurriedly into the toilets, Leona taking the chance to find out when her 'friend' was due to hit the stage. They had ten minutes yet. Leona checked Louise's dress for the fiftieth time. It was a wispy, thin, light blue number with tiny shoulder straps. Louise was still inebriated and struggling to even stay upright sitting on the toilet, it was a pain for Leona but she knew in s few short minutes it would all be worth it. Very worth it. She adjusted the shoulder strap again and made sure her lengths of thread were perfectly hooked in. Time for one more look down on the girl who thought she could handle Leona Millar then a voice outside asking if Louise was ready she was being called onto stage to collect her award.

"She's just coming."

So the stage was set, Leona led a still giddy Louise through backstage, avoiding pretty much everybody on their way. On stage the Dean was making the latest announcement and introducing Louise Laing as the Girl of The Year. That set of rapturous applause and Leona timed it perfectly to push Louise onto the stage towards the microphone centre stage. The clapping died away pretty quickly. Most of them did not recognise immediately that the girl in the blue dress with her head shaved totally bald was Louise, very slowly it dawned on them. What the hell had she done? But as soon as they realised who it was Leona played her next card.

She jerked hard on the two pieces of thread she had in her hand, each attached to the shoulder straps on Louise's dress. She saw the wispy blue material drop and was gratified by the gasp from the audience (mixed with a few cheers and whistles), but mainly it was a gasp of pure shock.

For their part the crowd was amazed, stunned into inaction and silence because the young woman up on stage to collect her award was shaved bald, not just on her head but her pussy too - and it was visible because other than the dress Louise had not been wearing anything else. But more than just that they were amazed to see the two metal rings through each of Louise's nipples and the single ring pierced through her pussy lips. But maybe they hadn't even noticed them fully yet, maybe, Leona thought, they were still mesmerised by the large homemade tattoo on Louise's stomach with the word "SLUT" clear for all to see.

As finally some teachers stepped forward to try and cover Louise up as she swayed drunkenly, Leona took that as her cue to leave, after all she had just received a strap on dildo that she had got that bastard Binnie to order from a mail order catalogue and tonight she was going to introduce it to his asshole...

12