Bike Shed Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomsparty
Tomsparty
647 Followers

'Get to it,' Rupert shouts impatiently grabbing your scarf, pulling you closer. You don't need a second invitation - As if hearing a starting pistol fire you tentatively stroke his twitching manhood again but this time your touch is different. You don't withdraw your hand. He thrusts his mighty hips forward. Your hands tremble slightly and you nervously pull his fly zip fully down centimeter by centimeter. Immediately his enormous cock springs from his briefs like a hungry tiger.

'My God! Whose a big boy,' Becky says clambering for a better view, 'the rumours are true. You keep that well hidden. Wow! What a whopper! Skip dinner Lucy you're in for a filling. Is that really all you? Hot or what.'

You're terrified to be facing something so formidable.

He smiles in the knowledge of his immense power. You touch its shimmering shaft, gingerly at first then slowly wrap your fingers around its throbbing length. Like a sissy slut should, you open your sweet mouth; he feels your hot breath on his knob.

'Hmm!' he gasps, as your moist tongue touches his gleaming circumcised head. You inhale his intoxicating, musky smell and taste his salt. Slowly, ever so slowly you let his rigid tool slide into your mouth, your pearly white teeth teasing his taught flesh and in less than thirty seconds its whole length had disappeared down your throat. Your chin brushes against his wiry pubic hair. Becky forbids you from touching yourself so you grasp the sides of his thighs. This is his cue - he knocks your cap off, grasps your long sissy locks and pumps and thrusts like an amazingly powerful engine - back and forth as if powered by a hi-octane fuel. Becky claps and shrieks with joy as the bike sheds resonate with the slurping sound of you sucking Rupert's massive cock. Pump and thrust, pump and thrust. Harder and faster. Your tongue twirls around him like a tornado and you suck harder and harder drawing his seed ever closer. Minutes pass - your head bobs up and down, you go on wolfing him down, your mouth bulging with his throbbing cock. Pump and thrust, pump and thrust - eventually the inevitable happens - he twitches, he gasps, his whole body shudders. You put your hands on his firm muscular backside, as he explodes and shoots his rich warm creamy cum down your throat into your tummy. Your whole body from head to toe begins to tingle with pleasure, and a feeling of intense happiness spreads over you.

'You like it?' Becky says.

'Oh, it's wonderful!' you mumble your mouth full of rigid cock. 'It's the creamiest loveliest cum I've ever tasted!' you say, smacking your hot lips.

'That's because you're a girl,' Becky tells you. 'A cute girl that loves to satisfy men the only way you can.'

But that's not the end. There's more as Rupert grunts and rams your head back into position. Again he thrusts and pumps back and forth sliding easily in your cum filled mouth. You're tired now but he's in ecstasy. Something had to give. Something did give, and that something was Rupert.

'Oh! Oh!' he shouts as out he shot for the second time like a bullet from a gun. 'Oh! That's it girl! Yelled Rupert. Bigger than the first - the enormous explosion shocks you as once again he dumps a tremendous load. You swallow, hot torrents hit the back of your throat, but this time you gag and as you do he continues to spurt but withdraws his cock spraying his thick creamy seed over your face and hair.

'Not so fast,' he says pushing his hips forward impaling you on his dagger. 'Suck me dry of every drop. Don't let any escape.'

You know your place; you know what's expected, so you obediently close your quivering, hot lips round his twitching tool and clean it expertly with your tongue. Suck, suck, suck you do like a silent vacuum cleaner drawing every last drop of seed from his spent cock. Eventually - and it does take sometime, he's satisfied.

'What do you say?' Becky shouts.

'Thank you,' you say humbly, 'thank you, Rupert, for letting me suck your huge cock. Did I do well? Am I the best girl in class? Tell me, tell me, please Rupert please!

'Well', he smirks. 'They don't call you head girl for nothing.'

You collapse exhausted. He's out of breath but feels marvelously excited, extraordinarily happy. You too are pleased. Thrilled that you've satisfied a man and past Becky's bizarre test. His sticky cum begins to dry in your hair.

Becky holds out her hand as Rupert zips up his trousers.

'As we agreed.' she says.

He smiles, pulls out a tatty leather wallet and gave her five pounds.

'That was amazing. Terrific,' he says. 'Thanks Becky. Thanks Lucy. I owe you big. Will you come to the end of term disco with me?'

I look horrified.

'Oh! That's an idea.' Becky says, 'I want to ensure everyone is satisfied. Is that your desire?

Rupert nods excitedly.

Becky quick to seize an opportunity looks at you then at Rupert. 'You know you want it but can you afford it?'

Rupert nods.

Becky smiles warmly, 'It will cost you more than a fiver but I'm sure something can be arranged. Lucy's got a lovely new miniskirt and leopard skin top she's just dying to wear. Funny we were talking about it just a minute ago; it's really sassy and just right for the disco. All the other guys will be jealous of you with Lucy under your arm.

'They'll be amazed,' he says.

'I bet Lucy would love to don her yellow high heels and be whisked round the floor by you. Isn't that right Lucy?'

Do you agree to dress for Rupert and be his squeeze for the disco or do you play hard to get and risk failing Becky's bizarre test?

You smile keen to complete the test but to your horror Becky gives him your home phone number

'I'll be in touch, Lucy.' he says and with that he was gone disappearing back towards the campus.

'Well done girl, you did well,' Becky says as you lay spread-eagled on the damp ground Rupert's cum still dripping from your mouth. You stare at her blankly for a moment and then burst into tears. She's made you wet, even more of a sissy and now you're vulnerable.

'What have you done?' You cry, 'he's a geek and he doesn't suspect that I'm a guy.'

'I know,' she giggles, 'Isn't it fun and you're a boy who likes to dress as a sissy girl but if you don't say anything I won't.' She laughs cruelly and sees a splash of Rupert's sticky cum on the saddle of a bike.

'You've missed a drop,' she says pointing to the damp patch. 'You heard the man. Don't let it get away, clean it all up.'

You go to wipe it with a tissue but Becky has other ideas.

'Stop,' she screams, 'Sissy's use their tongue. Don't you know nothing?'

Obediently, still sniffing back tears you bend and lick the leather saddle like a cat with a bowel of cream.

'Well done, Lucy. You've passed all my tests with flying colours. You deserve a distinction.'

The College bell rings. You're dismissed and she's off laughing like a crazed hyena.

'Hey! What about my things,' you cry.

'They're still in the pavilion,' she shouts back. 'You'll have to hurry and make your own way back, I'm late for my next lecture.

You stare at her in terror.

'The changing room will be filled with pretty girls.' she laughs. 'You'll have to bluff your way in and I've no idea how you'll change. Good luck!'

The End

What happens back in the sports pavilion? Does Rupert take you to the school disco? Do you join the girls netball team? What other clothes do you wear and what other bizarre tests does Becky make you do?

Tomsparty
Tomsparty
647 Followers
12