Biker Auction Ch. 04

Story Info
A slave is auctioned, tested, and sold.
1.3k words
3.86
35.4k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DommeFem
DommeFem
63 Followers

You have been sold at auction for benefit breast cancer research and find yourself bound to a free standing rack on the balcony of a hotel, having been put through your paces and only just learned that it's been an audition - but for what, you don't know.

The new Mistress removes her strap on and hands it to her male slave -- without saying anything you note -- and walks into the hotel room with the Mistress who bought you at auction. You know a business discussion when you see one.

You feel hands removing your bonds, unhooking and releasing you, gentle hands supporting you as you are slowly released, the posture collar removed, your arms and legs released. You realize how you've been stressed only upon release, feeling your muscles ache at being released. You are led, almost carried, to the bathroom and lowered into a bathtub filled with warm, soapy waters.

Almost in a daze, actually there's no 'almost' about it, in a daze you feel yourself being washed, your body, your hair, and removed from the bath, dried and lead back into the room. Everyone, well almost everyone, has gone, the shades are drawn and the covers pulled back. Your robe is slipped off of your shoulders as you are lowered into the bed.

You are exhausted, drained, and after the bath, ready to sleep. But the Mistress who purchased you at auction -- and it strikes you that you don't even know her name -- sits in a chair near the edge of the bed.

"Well, my dear, you certainly turned out to be a good purchase."

You smile, contentedly although wondering exactly what that meant.

"My friends and I had a good time with you and I sold you at a good price. I am sure you new owner will be pleased, she certainly was today."

New owner? The Mistress stands up, kisses you lightly on the forehead, pulls the covers up and walks out of the room, turning off the light as she goes. As the room goes dark, you are asleep, so tired that you don't even wonder about what this new owner involves.

When you awake, the room is dark but because the shades are drawn, you don't know whether or not it's light out. In fact, you couldn't hazard a guess as to whether it was morning or night, your sense of time having been completely eliminated. As you peal back the covers and swing your feet to the floor, you hear a voice.

"Hello my pet, I see that you are awake."

Without saying a word, you move quickly out of bed and kneel on the floor in the position you were taught by your first Mistress -- knees apart, feet pointed behind you, head down, hands on your knees.

"I see you have been well trained. That is good, less work for me."

You, knowing your place, say nothing.

"Are you prepared to submit to me, freely and entirely?"

"Yes my Mistress."

You try to sound certain but hear a tinge of fear in your voice.

"Very good. In a few moments breakfast will be brought in after which my attendants will be here to see to you. Comply with their instructions."

With that the Mistress rises and leaves.

Moments later the door opens again -- no knocking -- and a food tray is brought in with a variety of food. You suddenly realize that you are very hungry and each with gusto, more than you normally have for mere food, and before long you have cleaned out the entire cart. The servant -- you didn't even notice him standing there and realize that he made no comments regarding the naked woman eating with such hunger -- clears away the tray.

He is followed almost immediately by the attendants who lead you to the bathroom. They are gentle but firm and you follow easily. As before you are lowered into the tub, washed thoroughly, and this time shaved, several times, until you are completely smooth, everywhere but your head, then lifted out of the bath, dried, powdered, your hair pulled back into a pony tail and led back into the bedroom.

While you were in the bath, the room was prepared. There are so many things laid out that your brain cannot catalog them all much less figure out their use.

You are led forward and step into -- it's hard to describe, although very soon you realize it's a latex body suit. Your feet are slipped into what feel like very tight boots which are then pulled up over your calves and knees.

With the latex at your knees you feel yourself being bent forward, your legs spread, and feel cold lube spread over your ass. Your cheeks are pulled apart and a long slender something, you imagine it's a dildo, is slid into your ass followed by something similar into your pussy. They are held in place as the latex suit is pulled up. It is very tight and holds the toys inside of you.

You arms are placed at your side and the suit is pulled up over them encasing your arms at your side. The suit is pulled higher, over your breasts and to your shoulders when you see the head covering. There is a mouth piece, like a gas mask, that goes over your mouth but no eye holes. The hood is pulled over your head and you feel the back being zipped up.

You are encased, blindfolded with your hands at your side. Through the latex, you feel someone examining you, a hand stroking your body, and a whisper in your ear, 'you are mine now, to do with as I please" at which time the air supply is cut off, someone has blocked the air hose. You struggle to get air, feel your lungs strain, but cannot move. You feel yourself starting to gray out, heading towards unconsciousness.

Air is restored, you suck in deeply and as you do so, the devices -- that's how you think of them now -- inside of you come to life. Later you realized that this was timed on purpose, but at the time the shock was overwhelming.

How to describe the experience -- the devices seemed to expand in size quickly and connect to each other in some way, but you later realized it was simply the effect of an electric shock. You fall backwards and are caught before you hit the floor -- they were obviously expecting such a reaction. You are lifted to your feet and moved to a box, a life size form fitting box into which you are strapped, your air hose pulled through a hole in the side.

The cover is fastened and you feel the box being leaned back as if onto a two wheeled cart and rolled out of the room.

You are not drugged, you can sense the movement of the box in which you are encased as it is wheeled through the hotel lobby. You can hear voices around you and for a moment you consider escape -- if you screamed out now, someone would hear you. The moment passes and you make no sound, luxuriating in the sensation of isolation and suspension in the midst of the hustle and bustle of the hotel.

You feel yourself being loaded on to a truck and then feel the rhythmic rocking as the truck heads down city streets and onto the highway. As you roll away inside the truck your mind summarizes your situation: you are filled, your ass and pussy, encased in a body suit and inside of a box in a truck heading for, well you really don't know, but based on what you have experienced to date, to somewhere exciting.

DommeFem
DommeFem
63 Followers