Biker Bash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lone9653
Lone9653
93 Followers

I let out a long grunting moan and dumped my load deep within Sara's core. My body went through its own spasms as the last drop filled her, and I fell back breathing hard and catching my breath. I was sweating from the physical exertion and Sara was exhausted from me working her over.

We laid back and just let our hands roam and fondle each other while we watched Mark finally come up for air and Kelly regains her composure. They too, lay back on the tent floor breathing heavy and relaxing. The smell of sex wreaked everywhere and I found the entire situation intoxicating.

Mark stood up and said he needed a cold beer, threw on a pair of jeans and a tee-shirt before he left and he closed and zipped the door to the tent leaving me alone with the girls. Sara continued massaging my cock getting the blood flowing again. I looked over and Kelly was starring and watching intently with a hand between her legs slowly playing with herself. It was when I saw her lick her lips and move her fingers to her mouth sucking them, simulating what she can do with something that had more girth and I knew we weren't done.

//

At this point I still don't know what the rules of the little game we are playing and what is off limits or out of bounds. But with Mark getting up and leaving, and zipping the tent closed leaving us three in here alone, I can't help but think it's a green light and I'm sure that if it's not, Kelly or Sara will let me know.

I'd always been one to be in control in the bedroom and taking the initiative, and that's exactly what I intended to do.

Sara still has her fist wrapped around my cock stroking life back into it. The job is a lot easier given the fact I have two sexy women ready and willing. Ready and willing for what is the question but I was looking forward to finding out!

I lean over and give Sara a long passion filled kiss. When I come up for air, I look over at Kelly and ask, "Why don't you come over and join us?"

"I've been waiting for one of you to invite me." And all 5 feet 1 inch of Kelly stood up and walked the couple of steps to lie down beside me. So I had Sara on one side of me and Kelly on the other. I reached out and pull Kelly in close giving her a kiss very similar to the one I had just given Sara. Our mouths open, tongues probing with murmurs of lust being moaned. Sara picked up the pace with her fist moving up and down my shaft. I can feel Kelly's hand on my thigh moving upward until I feel her nimble fingers caressing my hairless balls.

Kelly was tiny compared to Sara's fuller figure, and some would even consider her skinny, but adorable was more of word that came to my mind. Kelly had blue eyes unlike Sara's dark, almost black eyes. Kelly's pale skin was contrasting to Sara's darker tanned flesh. And Kelly's breasts were girlish compared to Sara's full round globes. But when I met Kelly and she gave me that hug, I couldn't help but be excited at the possibilities. Both women had drastic differences in looks between the two but they were both incredibly beautiful and sexy in their own way.

Kelly's hard nipples stood tall and erect, jutting outward on top of her pert tiny breasts. With my mouth watering, I bend my head forward and sucked the tip of one of Kelly's breasts in my mouth. I can hear a low moan from Kelly and after giving the hard nub a good tongue lashing I switch to other, giving it the same treatment.

Sara had wasted no time in gobbling up my cock and was forcing the head to the back of her throat every time her mouth lowered, rolling her tongue up and down the veiny shaft as she went.

My mouth moved from tip to tip of each of Kelly's breasts. I had one hand and fingers wrapped in Sara's hair on the back of her head, guiding and assisting in the mouth fucking she was giving me. The other hand found its way between Kelly's legs. She's dripping from her earlier orgasm and the oral pleasures she got from Mark. It doesn't take her long before she's moving her hips and moaning. I move up and kiss her again. Then she pulls back and says "My turn. I've wanted a taste of you." She leans over and while Sara's head moves up, Kelly's moves down, and I watch as her lips open and the head of my cock slides into her mouth. Another long slow moan can be heard as I enjoy a fresh new pair of lips. Now I'm leaning over and fingering Sara, while my mouth travels from her breasts then to her neck before sucking on her tongue.

It was then that every man's dream came true for me. Sara leans back down and both girls lay in a more comfortable position. Kelly's hand strokes me while Sara's hands are fondling my balls. They lean toward each other and exchange a heat filled kiss before breaking off and lowering their heads. While one would have my cock in her mouth the other would lick and suck my balls. And when trading off both their mouths would trail up and down my thick shaft. I laid back and just enjoyed it and took it all in. The pleasures of not one but two skilled oral experts was enough to make me cum hard but then combine the fact of watching two sexy and erotic women devour me was damn near too much. At this point I was glad I had fucked Sara earlier, and would last longer the second go around. I would comb and brush their hair back with my fingers and give myself an even better view.

When I felt my balls tightening I decided to change things up a bit. I had yet to taste Sara, and now was a good a time as any. I sat up and pulled both of them up, kissing one then the other before I moved around laid Sara back and opened her legs. My plan had been to take turns going down on these two beauties, but when I buried my face in Sara's honey hole, Kelly had thoughts of her own. She maneuvered over and straddled Sara's mouth facing me. I looked up and could see Sara's chin and her tongue working her magic, dabbing in, out and around Kelly's pussy. Kelly moved her fingers to spread the lips of her pussy open with one hand and the other she placed on the top of my head. So there I was, enjoying the bounty that lay before me and looking up watching Kelly get her own tongue lashing. It only caused me to become even more aroused.

I rose up and quickly replaced my mouth with my fingers and leaned forward kissing Kelly sharing the juices of Sara. Kelly licked my lips and chin hungrily partaking in the sweet flavors. I then bent my head down enough so Kelly could feed me her teat. Sawing in and out of Sara was getting her close. And Kelly was fast approaching another orgasm from my lips and tongue sucking on her breasts and Sara sucking on her clit.

I was continuing to be relentless on fingering Sara when Kelly's orgasm hit first, shaking and moaning loudly. She reached around my head and pulled me tight into her chest. I sucked hard on one nipple and wasn't going to stop. It's then I learned that even though Kelly's breasts were small, the harder I treated her nipples the harder she came.

I concentrated wanting to get Sara off again which came with an explosion. While Kelly was ebbing in her orgasm, Sara started and I think the incredible sexy scene helped Kelly roll right into another.

Kelly rolled off Sara's mouth onto her back and I moved back a little.

"Can I get me some of this?" And I scooted over worked my way over between Kelly's knees.

I pushed my tongue out, gathering as much of her sweet juices as I could. She tasted differently than Sara, but I still enjoyed the sweet pungent flavor of her sex. Gently I licked her nether lips, staying clear of her clit...for now.

I sucked the outer lips, parting the furrow and pushed my rubbery tongue in deeper. Then sucking the inner folds between my lips I continued probing and drinking from this little minx's body. Kelly's hips were rotating in little circles as I was quickly priming her.

"I want inside you." My words were simple but to the point.

"Baby, you can fuck me any way you want. I've wanted to feel that big thick cock of yours as soon as I was watching you give it to Sara."

I moved my waist in between her open legs and lowered my hips. Reaching down I guided the tip between the juicy folds and slid the head up and down rubbing her clit with the head.

"Oh damn you for teasing me!"

I smiled and continued getting the end of my tool good and wet. Sara had moved in behind me and was rubbing my back. And in between kissing my neck she would look over my shoulder having a great view of the action.

"Tell me. Tell me what you want Kelly." I begged as I continued rubbing the head of my cock between the puffy outer lips of her pussy.

"Fuck me. Fuck me Charles. I want you to fuck me with that beautiful thick cock of yours."

And with those words I thrust forward hard. Oh my god was she tight! Kelly was dripping wet and as hard as I pushed was only able to shove three quarters of my shaft into her depths with that first push. Quickly pulling back a little I pushed hard again. Success! I shoved my entire length into this woman and held there buried to the hilt, feeling her inner muscles squeeze and massage my dick.

Kelly let out a long loud moan from hard shaft invading her treasure and she quickly wrapped her dainty legs around my waist and held on tight, gripping me. Her arms encircled my neck and she pulled her body close, pulling mine deeper inside her in the process. I ground my hips in circles trying to spear my cock through her tiny body.

"Oh god yes! That's it Charles! That's what I wanted baby! Give it to me!"

I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed her back, allowing me room to maneuver. My hips started thrusting in and out of Kelly in a feverish assault. Sweat was pouring from my forehead and it dripped down onto Kelly's chest. Sara had moved back around to our side and she licked the salty droplet up before her mouth found Kelly's. The girls kissed and more moans were pouring from Kelly's lungs.

Sara took her fingers and pinched one of Kelly's nipples; actually it was more like twisting. She turned her hand and I saw the flesh of Kelly's teat distort from the punishment, and with a howl Kelly started to buck underneath me. Sara's mouth covered Kelly's mouth muffling her screams and I continued trying to pound her through the tent floor.

I could feel the electricity in my balls and I knew it was time.

Oh jesus, oh jesus I going to cum!" I screamed and pulled out of Kelly's tight sheath. Sara wrapped her hand tightly around my shaft and started jerking me off.

The first rope landed on Kelly's chest while the subsequent shots landed on her stomach. My body shook as my orgasm overtook me.

Sara leaned over and with her tongue and gathered the results of my orgasm that was splattered on Kelly's torso. Sliding up and over Kelly's stomach, Sara accumulated a healthy amount before moving up and sharing it with Kelly in a deep tongue probing kiss.

I fall over in a heap beside Kelly, and as my breathing allowed, I kissed her thin soft lips. We shared a tender kiss and I could taste the saltiness on her lips. Sara moved in closer and my mouth found hers. The remnants of my manhood even more present, she shoved her tongue deep in my mouth which I greedily accepted.

The three of us lay there, a hand grazing here, a pair of lips exploring there, exchanging soft kisses and relaxing in aftermath of our exploits.

By the time we were all breathing normally, Kelly broke the silence first saying something to the effect how great sex makes her hungry and she was starving. Kelly stood and found enough clothes to put on to be legal, tossing on a pair of cut off jean shorts and her tube top. Sara, followed suit sliding into a pair of shorts and a tank top, with both girls forgetting the idea of putting on bras or panties. So I figure what the hell, when in Rome... I pulled my jeans on and the tee shirt I had been wearing leaving my underwear on Sara's bed.

Exiting the tent we see Mark had fired up the grill and had thrown on some burgers and dogs. Kelly damn near skipped in delight toward Mark giving him a big hug and kiss. Mark was already fishing out a cold beer from the cooler and tossing it in my direction.

As I sat down I popped the tab on the can taking a big swallow, and with a very satisfied feeling and thinking to myself, this was going to be a weekend that will be remembered for many years to come.

Lone9653
Lone9653
93 Followers
12