Biker Meets Schoolteacher

Story Info
Husky biker meets exotic Asian schoolteacher MILF.
1.9k words
4.11
102.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The brazen heat of the omnipresent sun was scorching up the abandoned stretch of asphalt highway as a lone biker makes his way through the desert terrain of Arizona wasteland. The only relief he feels from the unrelenting sun is the quick speed and rapid velocity at which he rides his dust-covered Harley Hog down the highway. He is dressed in a studded black leather vest and tight denim blue jeans as the jolts of horsepower emanating from the powerful engine of his speeding motorbike vibrate through his long, thick beard and his desert-tanned muscular physique. Through his dark, dime-store sunglasses, he notices a signpost at the side of the road announcing the small town of Rattler's Ridge just a few miles ahead. He then begins to release the throttle of his dust-covered, Harley Hog as he makes his way into town.

With a virtually non-existent population, the town of Rattler's Ridge consists only of a filling station and a roadhouse saloon with a few desolate adobe stucco houses centred along the stretch of main highway. Parched from thirst, the lone biker parks his bike next to the entrance of the roadhouse and decides to search in earnest for a cool beer or two. He then passes through the swinging wooden doors of the roadhouse to reveal a dark and isolated scene consisting of a few worn, vinyl bar stools centred around the dimly lit tavern bar. In one corner of the roadhouse is an antiquated jukebox playing a long forgotten B-side of Tammy Wynette single and in the other corner is a dusty billiards table illuminated only by the glare of an overhead TV set playing the movie 'Rio Bravo' with the sound turned off.

The two other occupants of the roadhouse are immediately taken aback by his appearance as his faded leather biker boots clang against the wooden floor of roadhouse covered in peanut shells. Within this isolated scene, the biker becomes immediately entranced by the beautiful vision sitting before him. This beautiful vision is an attractive Asian woman in her early 40's with a beautiful mane of long black hair pinned back in a ponytail. She is also dressed in an evocative, dark-coloured business suit with black mesh pantyhose and high-heeled stiletto pumps. The inquisitive young lady tilts her head to the side and stares intensely at the biker through her horn-rimmed glasses. She then turns her head away and begins to sip her Cosmopolitan more vigorously as the dusky biker makes his way to the bar stool next to her.

The wily old proprietor of the roadhouse is standing behind the bar and slides a bottle of Tecate down the length of the grimy bar to the biker as he sits next to this beautiful vision of a woman. The biker catches the travelling bottle of beer with his firm right hand as he stares immodestly at the refined young woman through his dark sunglasses. The exotic beauty then extends her soft porcelain skinned hand to the biker and introduces herself as 'Rhonda'. She then tells him she is a primary school teacher from Kingsman, Arizona who is making her way down to Pheonix after a nasty break up with her husband.

The biker, in turn, removes his dark sunglasses from his handsome, chiselled face and introduces himself as 'Andy'. He tells her that he is travelling across the American Southwest on his bike in search of some good times and self enlightenment. Andy then compliments Rhonda on her captivating beauty and sexy voice. Rhonda too is immediately drawn to the handsome stranger as she looks deeply into his dark and alluring eyes. The proprietor of the Roadhouse catches on to the immediate pick up between the biker and the schoolteacher and immediately exits the scene through a creaky backdoor behind the tavern bar.

Suddenly, the jovial and upbeat rockability sounds of the Reverend Horton Heat come blaring out of the old jukebox in the corner. Upon hearing the music, Andy asks Rhonda if she would care to dance with him. Rhonda graciously complies with his request as Andy raises her off the bar stool and embraces her delicate and firm body with his strong and agile hands. As the two begin to sway together on the dingy floor of the roadhouse, Rhonda looks intensely into Andy's dark eyes as she impulsively strokes his bare chest through his black studded leather vest. She loves the feel of his hairy muscular chest as she begins to dig her long red fingernails deep into his skin. Andy casually looks back Rhonda and admires the milk toothed grin coming from her amorous full lips. He loves the attention to detail Rhonda has placed on her facial makeup. Her jade green eye shadow, thick black mascara, and her dark ruby red lipstick accentuate her captivating beauty so well. Andy brings Rhonda closer to him by grabbing hold of her firm round buttocks and pressing her against the constricted bulge coming from his tight denim jeans.

Enticed by this gesture, Rhonda places a gentle hand on his firm bulge and bats her long beautiful eyelashes at him. As the music begins to subside, Andy places his mouth on Rhonda's amorous lips and savours her passionate breath and glossy lipstick. Rhonda then surrenders herself to Andy's kiss as their tongues become intertwined and she melts into his amorous embrace.

The couple eventually make their way to the billiards table where Andy instructs Rhonda to bend over the edge of the table. With his strong and supple hands, he unzips the skirt of her business suit from behind and watches her kick the skirt to the corner of the room with her sexy stiletto high heels. Andy notices a small hole in Rhonda's black mesh pantyhose just above her left thigh. He also notices she is not wearing any panties underneath her black mesh pantyhose. Andy then kneels before her and proceeds to rip at her stockings to expose her shapely ass and gorgeous pussy! Rhonda then spreads her beautiful long legs for him as he submerses his face in between her thighs. She becomes extremely aroused by the feel of his thick beard against the soft skin of her upper thighs as he lovingly licks the entire length of her gorgeous tight pussy. Andy cups and spreads her shapely round ass as he inserts his tongue deep inside her pussy to savour her wonderful taste and wetness.

Just as she begins to moan with delight, Andy raises himself from in between Rhonda's beautiful thighs and tells her to masturbate for him while he watches her. With her beautiful ass and pussy still bent over the billiards table, Rhonda complies with Andy's naughty little request and rubs her swollen clitoris with her long and nimble fingers. As she experiences and savours the sensations coming from inside her, Rhonda overhears Andy unloosening his studded leather belt and unzipping his tight denim jeans. She then tilts her head to the side to watch Andy stroke his big and thick cock while watching her from behind. She squeals and exhales deeply as she thrusts the two forefingers of her right hand deep inside her wet vagina. Unable to control his desire for her any longer, Andy kneels down before Rhonda again and slides his wet and warm tongue into her tight asshole. Rhonda loves the sensation of her lover doing this to her as she grabs the back of his head to make sure that he doesn't move from this spot.

As Andy voraciously licks and tongues Rhonda's shapely ass, this sends Rhonda over the top and she releases a powerful and thrusting orgasm all over his bearded face! It is truly a powerful climax that she has never ever experienced with another man before.

After the sensations coming from inside her vagina settle, Rhonda raises herself onto the billiards table and removes the remainder of her clothing in a little strip tease for her lover. She becomes particularly keen when she rips off her torn stockings and kicks off her stiletto high heels at him. Andy too removes his clothing for Rhonda to expose his firm muscular body and big hard erection. After both lovers fully undress for one another, Rhonda then faces Andy while getting on all fours and begins to purr like a pussycat in heat. She amorously stares at Andy while licking her full lips and batting her long eyelashes through her horn-rimmed glasses as he slowly moves towards her. Andy then instructs Rhonda to part her sensual full lips as he begins to insert the tip of his swollen cock deep inside her wet and warm mouth.

As Rhonda graciously accepts Andy's cock into her mouth, she begins to look up at her lover from the billiards table while placing her gentle hands upon the hips of his manly physique. Rhonda begins to glide her long and passionate tongue around the head of Andy's cock and tastes the pre-cum oozing from the tip. She savours the taste of her lover as she teasingly kisses his throbbing cock with swollen lips and continues to stare at him with her dark mysterious eyes. A satisfied grin stretches across Andy's bearded face as he thrusts his manhood deeper into Rhonda's wet mouth. Rhonda soon relaxes her lower jaw to take as much of Andy thick cock as she can. Rhonda then sucks him voraciously as slides her mouth up and down the long venous shaft of Andy's cock. Andy's abdominal muscles begin to tighten as he savours the quick rhythmic motions of Rhonda's soft and gentle mouth around his cock.

As Rhonda's mouth begins to fill up with her lover's semen, she then reaches over to Andy's firm buttocks with her nimble hands to insert a long index finger deep into his tight asshole. Andy grunts and moans uneasily as he knows he could burst into Rhonda's mouth at any moment. He immediately withdraws his cock from Rhonda's wet mouth and commands her to lie down on her back on top of the billiards table.

With Rhonda lying comfortably on top on the billiards table, Andy grabs hold of Rhonda's long shapely legs and pulls her gorgeous sweaty body towards him to position her buttocks at the edge of the table. Andy then lifts Rhonda's legs and places them over her head as he enters her tight wet pussy with his big hard cock! Andy lovingly looks down at Rhonda's sexy Brazilian wax as he shoves the entire length of his thick cock deep inside of her wet vagina. Rhonda then bites down on her lower lip as she feels his hard pelvic thrusts against her buttocks. She loves the feel of Andy's thick cock rubbing against the back wall of her vagina as he thrusts himself deep inside of her with all of his might. The base of his cock rubs up against her swollen clitoris as Rhonda begins to become overwhelmed by the pleasurable sensations coming from within her.

Rhonda then looks into her lover's eyes and squeals with delight as she tightens her vaginal muscles ready to cum all over Andy's big cock! Andy looks back at Rhonda and is captivated by the ecstatic expression upon her face. He feels his cock begin to tingle and fill with semen as he is ready to expel a heavy load of cum deep inside of her. At once, Andy shoots his load deep inside Rhonda as she explodes ecstatically all over his wet cock! Exhausted and overwhelmed by the powerful mutual orgasm they have experienced together, Andy hovers his tired and sweaty body over Rhonda's as the two lovers roll around and kiss on top of the billiards table. Rhonda then rests her head upon Andy's muscular chest as both lovers begin to fall asleep in each other's arms. "Whatever happened to the wily, old bartender?" Rhonda asks Andy as she drifts into a deep sleep.